Help with a font (looking for a font)

Hello,

Everytime I ask you guys a question, you people help me out, so here I
am, again, asking for your help.

I am not very rich, just a student and I am looking for a couple of
fonts, for the PC (TTF). I would appreciate it if you can tell me
where to download the following fonts, for free, or fonts very similar
to them: 1) New Century Schoolbook 2) News Gothic 3) Franklin Gothic.
I am looking for a font with the "g" tail, similar to New Century
Schoolbook (for serif) and the "g tail" similar to News Gothic or
Franklin Gothic (for sans-serif).

If you don't know where to download all three or just have one, please
just tell me where I can find that one font, for free.

I appreciate all your help.

If you want to email me then please do so at
fds@ns1.cal.alachua.fl.us.

Thanks,
Falak
0
fds2079 (3)
5/24/2004 12:55:30 AM
comp.fonts 4623 articles. 2 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow

Everytime I ask you guys a question, you people help me out, so here I
am, again, asking for your help.
I am not very rich, just a student and I am looking for a couple of
fonts, for the PC (TTF). I would appreciate it if you can tell me where
to download the following fonts, for free, or fonts very similar to
them: 1) New Century Schoolbook 2) News Gothic 3) Franklin Gothic. I am
looking for a font with the "g" tail, similar to New Century Schoolbook
(for serif) and the "g tail" similar to News Gothic or Franklin Gothic
(for sans-serif).
If you don't know where to download all three or just have one, please
just tell me where I can find that one font, for free.
I appreciate all your help.
You can find most of these at Iconlandia:

http://www.iconlandia.it/categorie.asp?tipo=4

You might have to settle for Century Schoolbook BT instead of New
Century Schoolbook, though.

Bill

0
billsrrempire

Web resources about - Help with a font (looking for a font) - comp.fonts

The Latest: Documents Say Man Killed Girl as Family Slept
The Latest: Court documents accuse a man who was drinking alcohol with the uncle of a 1-year-old Indiana girl of abducting, raping and killing ...

Georgia governor 'set an example for other elected officials,' Human Rights Campaign says of bill veto ...
The Human Rights Campaign, a LGBT civil rights advocacy group, said Gov. Nathan Deal "set an example for other elected officials to follow" by ...

Bart & Fleming: Ben Affleck’s Batman V Ryan Reynolds’ Deadpool; Hollywood War Against Religious Right ...
Peter Bart and Mike Fleming Jr. worked together for two decades a t Daily Variety. In this weekly column, two old friends get together and grind ...

New details emerge about Sony’s rumored ‘Playstation 4.5’
Sony’s rumored Playstation 4.5 is a step closer to being reality. According to the Wall Street Journal’s sources, the more powerful brother of ...

Apple releases a new version of iOS 9.3 that won’t brick older devices
Shortly after Apple released iOS 9.3 into the wild last week, it had to stop distributing the update for several of its older devices. Days later, ...

Capture of Palmyra shows Russian forces still key in Syria
Russia's role in helping Syrian forces recapture the ancient city of Palmyra has left the West scrambling to figure out President Vladimir Putin's ...

Pandora Media's founder returns as CEO; shares fall
Reuters Pandora Media's founder returns as CEO; shares fall Reuters Online music streaming service Pandora Media Inc appointed founder Tim ...

Dell to sell Perot Systems unit to NTT Data at loss of $800 million
Dell founder and CEO Michael Dell. (credit: Oracle PR ) Dell has agreed to sell its IT services subsidiary, Dell Services, to NTT Data for $3.06 ...

‘The Walking Dead’ recap: When did our favorite characters get so stupid?
The sixth season of AMC’s The Walking Dead is almost over. Episode 15 aired a few hours ago and it made us question everything we thought we ...

California Dives Into the Unknown With $15 Minimum Wage
San Francisco and Los Angeles have already passed laws raising their minimum wages to $15 per hour. Now, in a victory for labor activists who ...