Keyboard-TTF

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi,

i'm searching for a True Type Font for Windows including the keys of the
keyboard as it is used in documentations - freeware if possible.

Thanks a lot!

Thomas

0
Reply Thomas 12/12/2003 3:03:24 PM

See related articles to this posting

"Thomas Merz" <thomas-merz@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:brclcs$ut4$07$1@news.t-online.com...
> Hi,
>
> i'm searching for a True Type Font for Windows including the keys of the
> keyboard as it is used in documentations - freeware if possible.

Your name sounds German - are we talking abou German or English
keyboard layout?

Andreas

0
Reply Andreas 12/12/2003 4:59:36 PM

Hallo Andreas,

stimmt und Deiner klingt auch ziemlich deutsch :-)!

Ich schreibe gerade an einer Programm-Dokumentation und m�chte die Liste der
Shortcuts gerne grafisch darstellen, m�chte also die Tasten als Symbole
wiedergeben und das ganze, wenn m�glich, der Einfachheit halber als
True-Type-Font benutzen k�nnen.

Ich hoffe, Du kannst mir da weiterhelfen - und wenn der TTF nichts kostet,
um so besser.

Gru�
Thomas

P. S.: Wir sprechen nat�rlich von einem deutschen Tastaturlayout!

"Andreas H�feld" <sendnospam@vorsicht-bissig.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> "Thomas Merz" <thomas-merz@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Hi,
> >
> > i'm searching for a True Type Font for Windows including the keys of the
> > keyboard as it is used in documentations - freeware if possible.
>
> Your name sounds German - are we talking abou German or English
> keyboard layout?
>
> Andreas

0
Reply Thomas 12/12/2003 9:44:32 PM

> i'm searching for a True Type Font for Windows including the
keys of the
> keyboard as it is used in documentations - freeware if
possible.

Thomas,

If you can't find a freeware version, there's Bitstream's
Keycaps font.

http://store.bitstream.com/searchresults.asp?searchtext=keycaps&category=&platform=&format=

0
Reply Michael 12/12/2003 11:15:20 PM

Thomas Merz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'm searching for a True Type Font for Windows including the keys of the
> keyboard as it is used in documentations - freeware if possible.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>

> Thomas

Not free, but a steal for the 9,998 fonts you get in addition to two
keyboard fonts...:

http://www.megafont.de - look for Keyboard and Keyboard Two

Best,

Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

0
Reply Martin 12/13/2003 9:32:39 PM
comp.fonts 4565 articles. 19 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

keyboards and keyboard switching
Hi. Using a Macintosh, it's easy to enable a Hebrew QWERTY keyboard and to switch back and forth between the standard U.S. keyboard and the Hebrew QWERTY keyboard. How would one do this on a Linux box running Gnome? Thanks. -- Art Werschulz (8-{)} "Metaphors be with you." -- bumper sticker GCS/M (GAT): d? -p+ c++ l++ u+ P++ e--- m* s n+ h f g+ w+ t+ r- Net: agw@dsm.fordham.edu http://www.dsm.fordham.edu/~agw Phone: Fordham U. (212) 636-6325, Columbia U. (212) 939-7060 On 2009-04-30, Art Werschulz <agw@dsm.fordham.edu> wrote: > Hi. > ...

Convert TTF To Monospace TTF
I am trying to use OCRAEXT.TTF in a terminal emulation program (as a sad attempt to make my PC more Matrix like!). The characters are mono spaced in the file, but it doesn't seem to be flagged as a mono font by the system. Can anybody recommend a way/program to convert this file to a mono TTF? Cheers, Andy. Well, I managed to sort it out myself in the end. I downloaded the "Font Creator Program" (30 day trial) from http://www.high-logic.com/fcp.html, and changed the "fixed pitch" from 0 to 1. VIOLA! Re-install the font file and it can be used anywhere mono ...

Keyboard safety with the palm keyboard?
My wrists ache after even a litttle typing with the palm keyboard. I'm looking at keyboard safety documents on the web to pluck and read. What is your experience on this to save me the pain (literally) of trial and error on my wrists? <casioculture@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1144487947.407091.23520@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > > > My wrists ache after even a litttle typing with the palm keyboard. I'm > looking at keyboard safety documents on the web to pluck and read. What > is your experience on this to save me the pain (literally) of ...

Keyboard
Greetings All, I have zero mac experience and thought I would help a friend find a replacement keyboard for his G3. Will a standard USB keyboard (for a PC) work? Any suggestions where to buy a ADB keyboard if not? Thanks, BH In article <1125180311.598169.146220@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "BH" <houseben@yahoo.com> wrote: > Greetings All, > > I have zero mac experience and thought I would help a friend find a > replacement keyboard for his G3. Will a standard USB keyboard (for a > PC) work? Any suggestions where to buy a ADB keyboard if not? >...

keyboard
Hi, I'm trying to change keyboard. I read the documentation and docs.sun but when I reboot - I have still my old settings. Where can I change default keyboard ? Thanks in advance ...

Keyboard
does anybody know how can i desactivate the keyboard??? => desactivate <= "Sockete" <malize@mizer.jp>'s wild thoughts were released on Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:47:42 -0300 bearing the following fruit: >does anybody know how can i desactivate the keyboard??? > >=> desactivate <= > Anyway, the simple answer is unplug the keyboard but I suspect that's not the answer you want. Can you provide more detail on what you hope to achieve and perhaps why as this sometimes helps? Is this just for one form, one product, the entire PC? J Google: 7,970 hi...

keyboard
Hello, I would like to work with my laptop through an external keyboard. I tried to connect a 4 year old pc-keyboard with PS-2 connector to an ACER 1350 laptop through a USB-adapter, with no result at all. Does anyone have a suggestion on this matter? Thanks in advance "Manfred Daniels" <ManfredDaniels@home.nl> wrote in message news:cl6p37$uoo$1@news2.zwoll1.ov.home.nl... > Hello, > I would like to work with my laptop through an external keyboard. > I tried to connect a 4 year old pc-keyboard with PS-2 connector to an ACER > 1350 laptop through a USB-adapter, ...

keyboard
Does anybody about the return rates because of the keyboard Is it already 50% So much for the "cheap" Chinese keyboard HP reputation seems to go down the toilet Unless a brand new calculator is announced with "dome" keys I'm out of HP business in Finland and globe I want some kind of an answer Cyrille? Is HOQ doing anything at all! Why doesn't Fred Flintstone speak for the company?! Why is HPQ not admitting they have a _serious_ problem with the kb ??? Why HP why?! "Fr�re-Pierre" <DROP_vpn@dlc.fi> wrote in message news:pIGPf.614$PK.534@reader...

keyboard
I have a Swedish keyboard with our special characters. I use an SSH connection to our Linux cluster. I would much prefer to use an international keyboard there. Can I change some environmental variable to achieve that? Thanks in advance. Regards, H�kan Lane (Remove NO,SPAM and PLEASE for private email) H�kan Lane <Hakan.NOLane@SPAMsem.PLEASEchalmers.se> writes: > I have a Swedish keyboard with our special characters. I use an SSH > connection to our Linux cluster. I would much prefer to use an > international keyboard there. > > Can I change some environmental varia...

Keyboard
Hello, Please see http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3072678828 Regards Viegas In article <400c0218$0$8834$a729d347@news.telepac.pt>, "Viegas" <viegas@myrealbox.com> wrote: > Hello, > > Please see http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3072678828 I know it's unfair of me to criticize the spelling when I don't know a single word of Portuguese, but it would definitely be a good idea to correct the spelling of "rubber mat" in that title. "Sinclair Spectrum Rubber Mate" just sounds... wron...

keyboard
Hi, Im using a PPC with Suse Linux 7.1. After starting KDE I can input my password and it starts correct. Later I cant use my keyboard, the keys dont work. Example t=3, 6=u. What can I do? Franz ...

Keyboard
I have had two PowerBooks. I hated the keyboards on both. I bought a full size keyboard, but I notice that it skips over the same letters, (it seems to me, they are the same ones on the PowerBook keyboard) but not quite as badly as the PowerBook keyboard, itself. Is it possible to buy a better keyboard for the PowerBook (by itself) or is there an adjustment besides the control panel as far as touch (I have that set as Key Repeat-Fast and Delay Until Repeat-Short. I'm not the best typist in the world, but I am amazed at how many caps I miss and _I know I've held the shift key...

keyboard
Hello, how can i implement the following pseudocode in matlab ?? for i = n:m ... if A+B keys are pressed on the keyboard break; end end Thanks ! A Ram wrote: > how can i implement the following pseudocode in matlab ?? > > for i = n:m > ... > > if A+B keys are pressed on the keyboard > break; > end > > end That isn't possible to determine within Matlab itself. It might perhaps be possible using a MEX file coded to be specific to your operating system, and if you are using MS Windows you -might- be able to find a COM object that could do it....

Keyboard
I have had two PowerBooks. I hated the keyboards on both. I bought a full size keyboard, but I notice that it skips over the same letters, (it seems to me, they are the same ones on the PowerBook keyboard) but not quite as badly as the PowerBook keyboard, itself. Is it possible to buy a better keyboard for the PowerBook (by itself) or is there an adjustment besides the control panel as far as touch (I have that set as Key Repeat-Fast and Delay Until Repeat-Short. I'm not the best typist in the world, but I am amazed at how many caps I miss and _I know I've held the ...

keyboard
Bonjour, is it possible in APL to get the info about any key: if i touch it or stop to touch it? thanks, Ludmila Lemagnen lemagnen@aol.com wrote: > Bonjour, > is it possible in APL to get the info about any key: if i touch it or > stop to touch it? > thanks, Ludmila Lemagnen > You didn't say what APL and I assume you mean "press it" but in APL2, IIRC, you can do so using the features of AP124. Ted ...

keyboard
Hi, does anybody know how to use the wine keyboard.c library. I need a keycode->scancode translation for a GNU project. Thanks & Regards Hendrik ...

Keyboard
Any ideas why the lower Case '' C"will not print ? Upper Case is OK, but not the lower Case(am having to use the upper Case in this message), all other letters and symbols seem OK. irwell wrote: > Any ideas why the lower Case '' C"will not print ? > Upper Case is OK, but not the lower Case(am having to use > the upper Case in this message), all other letters and symbols > seem OK. Dirt. irwell <hook@yahoo.com> writes: > Any ideas why the lower Case '' C"will not print ? > Upper Case is OK, but not the lower C...

keyboard
Help Anybody have an old terminal keyboard. I don't even know the number or what they were called but they were what we used before we got pc's and made they into dumb terminals. Tks Gary * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

Keyboard
I have had two PowerBooks. I hated the keyboards on both. I bought a full size keyboard, but I notice that it skips over letters that I type, as well, (it seems to me, they are the same ones on the PowerBook keyboard) but not quite as badly as the PowerBook keyboard, itself. Is it possible to buy a new keyboard by itself or is their an adjustment besides the control panel as far as touch (I have that set as Key Repeat-Fast and Delay Until Repeat-Short. I'm not the best typist in the world, but I am amazed at how many caps I miss and I know I've held the shift key do...

Keyboard
The screen of my IIIx is broken. My handy folding keyboard won't fit any of the current models. Comments please on these options: 1. Fix the screen. I know kits are available. The device itself still works (I was able to sync it after the accident). But because it was getting a little flaky, I'm not going to spend much on it. 2. Get an adapter to let me use my old serial keyboard with a new USB palm. Do adapters exist? I already have a USB to serial hotsync adapter. 3. Get a new Palm, probably a Zire 21 or Tungsten E, and new folding keybard. They don't have the ...

Keyboard
I have had two PowerBooks. I hated the keyboards on both. I bought a full size keyboard, but I notice that it skips over the same letters, (it seems to me, they are the same ones on the PowerBook keyboard) but not quite as badly as the PowerBook keyboard, itself. Is it possible to buy a better keyboard for the PowerBook (by itself) or is there an adjustment besides the control panel as far as touch (I have that set as Key Repeat-Fast and Delay Until Repeat-Short. I'm not the best typist in the world, but I am amazed at how many caps I miss and _I know I've held the ...

How to find the keyboard type and keyboard layout?
Directory /usr/openwin/etc/keytables/ contains a lot of keytable files, ie, the mapping which determines which character to return when a certain key is pressed on the keyboard. The directory also contains keytable.map, a file the X-server uses to determine which keytable to use, given the keyboard type and keyboard layout. For example, 0,0 gives US4.kt, 4,4 gives Denmark4.kt etc. How can I find out which keyboard type and keyboard layout a connected keyboard has? Is there a command which returns this or maybe a small C program would do the trick? The solution should give me a number pair whi...

[9fans] keyboard map for a czech keyboard
Hello, I'd like to teach my plan9 read my Czech keyboard. But I don't know exactly what I have to change. I wonder if it's enough to modify e.g. /sys/lib/kbmap/us, save it to e.g. /sys/lib/kbmap/qwerty_cz and then use kbmap(1) command to switch to it. If so, I'd need to know more exactly what the 1st field (table number) in the keyboards' files means, and also, perhaps, how to get the scancode of a certain key. Thank you Ruda ok. I tried what I said and it really works... R 2009/3/11 Rudolf Sykora <rudolf.sykora@gmail.com>: > Hello, > > I'd like to t...

WTB : 1200XL keyboards and 800XL keyboards
I have a couple of 800XL's with no keyboard, anyone knows where to get spares? Also need for my two 1200XL's where a couple of keys are missing on each of them. They don't seem to be identical though! Thanks Vidar Olavesen wrote: > I have a couple of 800XL's with no keyboard, anyone knows where to get > spares? Also need for my two 1200XL's where a couple of keys are missing > on each of them. They don't seem to be identical though! > > Thanks I have a couple of 800XL keyboards that I could sell reasonably cheap. If you're int...