looking for skia regular for windows xp

hello,

i'm looking for the font skia regulat that would work with windows xp,
because my file doesn't !

thanks,
isabelle

0
Isabelle
11/30/2003 8:28:05 AM
comp.fonts 4588 articles. 0 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow

Looking for a special kind of arrow
Dear All I would like to have something like an "underbracketed_right_arrow". Is is possible? Thank you a lot in advance! Paul Paul Smith wrote: > I would like to have something like an "underbracketed_right_arrow". Is > is possible? The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List shows how to define an \underbracket macro. You can then apply that macro to, say, \longrightarrow. -- Scott >> I would like to have something like an "underbracketed_right_arrow". >> Is is possible? > > > The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List shows how to defi...

error with regular expression within package
Hi, This must be very simple. But with package below, I get the following error: << test.m Syntax::stresc: Unknown string escape \w. Thanks, ramiro test.m: BeginPackage["testing`"] test::usage="test[t]" Begin["`Private`"] test[t_]:=StringCases[t,RegularExpression["\w+"]] End[] EndPackage[] On Mar 13, 10:31 am, ramiro <ramiro.barran...@uvm.edu> wrote: > Hi, > > This must be very simple. But with package below, I get the following > error: > > << test.m > Syntax::stresc: Unkno...

[News] [Rival] Windows in the NHS: Complexity and Customisation Problems

Look at this
www.magicoz.com Hello, what's your link about C++? I think there is a more Cool one: http://winend.com or http://winend.com/s.htm?f=3Dmagicoz Input your name. Very Cool! "new =D0=B4=B5=C0=A3=BA " > www.magicoz.com ...

looking for a DB library for block devices
I am looking for a DB library which allows using a block device directly as the data store (index and data both). The basic things I see that would be needed over using a regular file would be recognition (e.g. not refusing to use it because it is a device), and managing the space under device context (e.g. understands that the size is fixed and/or where it can start using data blocks as the data expands). While my need won't exceed 2 gigabytes, I would hope a library exists that can well exceed it (other applications may come along). It will also need to work in a way where a single wr...

Mathematica notebooks Windows Desktop Search
Hello, Does anyone have Windows Desktop Search working with Mathematica 6, i.e., indexing the content of notebooks with the plugin ? I installed WDS after Mathematica (should I do it the other way round ?) but it seems to ignore .nb files although it does index .m files. According to http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathematica/newin52/desktopsearch.html this was already available in Mathematica 5.2. Thanks, John Jowett ...

help opening/closing a window
Hi all, I'm having some trouble with a popup window... From a main page I am creating a popup when the user clicks a button. The user then goes through some steps and fills out some info, at which point he or she is redirected to the original window, now refreshed with the new information. This all works fine using the following: <a href="index.php" onclick="window.opener.document.location.reload()"> Click here </a> However, I am having trouble closing the popup after it reloads the main page. I know it must be something simple, but I couldn't...

Issue with Servant look up in TAO
Hello ... Am working on a multi threaded application using TAO on the server side and jacorb on the ui end. The application creates and returns, to each user connecting to it, a new CORBA reference/ corba object of the same type( this reference is private in the sense that it is not advertised and is returned via a call on some other corba reference/object ). What i am observing is , that when the multiple users invoke a same call on the corba reference that they are holding, more than one user ends up getting the same servant. This we came to know as the application has code which...

[News] A Look at Ulteo, Virtual GNU/Linux

deconstruction look
I want to take a photo and have half of it look real and then it gradually fades out to a more and more pixel look where only some floating pixels remain on the other half. So the effect is the pixels are coming together to form the photo image. I've seen things like this in some advertising and would like to be able to do this. Any ideas. I've looked on the net for deconstructed actions or even photos and came up short. Thanks ...

<plug> Looking to buy N4000
I am looking to buy a small e3000 N4000 server. I need a one way. Can be a 220 or 330 anything. Must have a HP LTU that I can transfer Bob Sigworth Bay Pointe Technology 800-746-1420 ext. 235 * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * Bob Sigworth wrote: > I am looking to buy a small e3000 N4000 server. I need a one way. Can be > a 220 or 330 anything. > > Must have a HP LTU that I can transfer > > Bob Sigworth > Bay Pointe Technology > 800-746-14...

ShellExecute() like function that opens document in a given window
The ShellExecute() API can be used to open a document using the app associated with the file extension of the document (eg: .txt extension is associated with notepad.exe). But what if I wanted to open a .txt file in a different application? Is there an API to accomplish that? I'm looking for something like this: void openDocument(char* filename, HWND* hwnd) { // open document "filename" in application whose main window is hwnd } Thanks jagrroad@yahoo.com wrote: > The ShellExecute() API can be used to open a document using the app > associated with the...

How to enable the driver create multiple instances in XP
Hi All, I am using a driver, which is creating multiple instances of the adapter in the NT and 2000 systems, but unable to create more than one instance in XP. Can any one tell what could be the problem. What changes should be done in the driver code. regards, Kalyan. To allow that you SHOULD NOT do the following: 1. Use global/static variables for data. 2. Use hardcoded names for the device object and symbolic links. "kalyan" <ksudhakalyan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142248110.253900.193280@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > I am usi...

Time picker in javascript just like in MS Windows
Hi Peers, I like to have a simple time picker in javascript, similar to the one that is in our windows OS (Double click the time in your windows sytem tray). It should allow users to set only time in hh:mm:ss Am/Pm format. It should not hav any popups. Any help on components/resources on this would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Pradeep. Try combining .... http://www.nogray.com/time_picker.php With http://www.nsftools.com/tips/DatePickerTest.htm In comp.lang.javascript message <bb83f964-bb6a-467a-a58e-05dd5ed148b2@k3 7g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, Thu, 8 May 2008 23:51:21, p...

All what you are looking for and much more
urmania http://urmania.ipbfree.com/ application | movies | games | mp3 | ebooks ...

Looking for Developers
I have started a new Linux distro and I am looking for developers that would like to join. Please visit my website for more information www.skinnykid.com. Please feel free to contact me by email or on the forums on the website, any comments about the project good or bad are welcome. William Ray Barker wrote: > I have started a new Linux distro and I am looking for developers that > would like to join. Please visit my website for more information > www.skinnykid.com. Please feel free to contact me by email or on the forums > on the website, any comments about the project go...

erros in terminal window
When I try to run Nautilus as root from the Gnome terminal I get the following msgs.--Nautilus runs but still get the folowing [pablo@dhcppc1 pablo]$ su Password: [root@dhcppc1 pablo]# nautilus (nautilus:3765): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed. --- Hash table keys for warning below: --> file:/// (nautilus:3765): Eel-WARNING **: "nautilus-metafile.c: metafiles" hash table still has 1 element at quit time (keys above) ---...

Looking for Power/Crimson era goodies
I am in need of guts/skins/misc for Power440 RE and Crimson RE and Elan systems. While this is a hobby for me I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for these items and the closer you are to LA, CA, the better - I may be able to pick up bulkier items. Keyboards Power Cables Mice Plastic Skins Drive Sleds Boards RAM etc. thanks in advance ...

Looking for the antonym for enhancement
Perhaps it is time for the users of the newsgroup (newsers) to enhance their vocabularies a bit. I'll add a few sentences to a few quotes from dictionaries and thesauri in an effort to augment our discussions. Sometimes it is really hard to find the right word. Just what is the opposite of an enhancement? This is not so easy without using vulgarity it would seem, because the word enhancement carries with it a presupposition that the subject is already good and getting better. Just saying that is not an enhancement is not enough. =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

Windows XP Update May be Classified as "Spyware"
Begin forwarded message: From: Lauren Weinstein Date: June 6, 2006 1:15:05 AM EDT Subject: Windows XP update may be classified as "spyware" Dave, There have been some murmurs about this in other forums, but since I've now independently verified I figured I'd better report here. A recent Microsoft update to Windows XP, which modifies the tool that verifies the "validity" of XP installations to insure that they are not illicit, may itself be considered to be spyware under commonly accepted definitions. The new version of the "Microsoft ...

Apache won't start after installing Windows Updates.
I have installed Apache-server to my comp and it has worked perfectly with PHP and MySQL , but after I downloaded the latest Windows security updates and restarted the Windows the Apache won't start.... All I get is the error "The requested ooperation has failed!". I can't get it started even from the Services. Timo Immonen wrote: > I have installed Apache-server to my comp and it has worked perfectly with > PHP and MySQL , but after I downloaded the latest Windows security updates > and restarted the Windows the Apache won't start.... > All I get i...

=?windows-1256?B?3crm7CDH5c/H0SDP4yDM48fax8ogIsfhyOHH3yA=?= =?windows-1256?B?yOHm3yIg1NHaxw==?=
3crm7CDH5c/H0SDP4yDM48fax8ogIsfhyOHH3yDI4ebfIiDU0drHCgpodHRwOi8vbmF0aWd0YXM3 YWIuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLzIwMTMvMDEvYmxvZy1wb3N0XzQyMzIuaHRtbA== ...

Looking for local SQA jobs...
.... I haven't job searched since early 2002. What are the best web souices to search for jobs these days? Are they still networking, LinkedIn, Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.? Thank you in advance. :) -- "Even the wishes of a small ant reach heaven." --Japanese /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, then use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. ( ) Chop ANT from its address if e-mailing privat...

Removing newlines from string on windows (without replacing)
This is my first post to this mailing list, so hi :) I have an annoying problem. While I mainly use Linux when I distribute this program to friends and on the internet, it'll get used on Windows. So, I tested my python program on my Windows Vista dual boot, running the same version of python (2.6) as my Linux, and got an error at the following code. s = sauce.replace("\n", "") Sauce is a string, read from a file, that I need to remove newlines from. This code works fine in Linux, but not in Windows. rstrip("\n") won't work for me, so anybody know how to...

Re: Windows XP SAS v9 faster than UNIX SAS v9? #4
A couple suggestions based on my limited expertise in this area: 1. Search the SAS Notes: (http://support.sas.com/techsup/search/sasnotes.html) -- maybe "must contain" "phrase" "DATA step" and "should contain" "words" "poor slow performance". There are a couple involving DATA steps with missing values: I'm not sure whether or not they are relevant to your situation. 2. Contact SAS Tech Support, if you haven't already. Mike Rhoads Westat RhoadsM1@Westat.com -----Original Message----- From: owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu [m...