looking for skia regular for windows xp

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

hello,

i'm looking for the font skia regulat that would work with windows xp,
because my file doesn't !

thanks,
isabelle

0
Reply Isabelle 11/30/2003 8:28:05 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.fonts 4566 articles. 19 followers. Post

WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS
WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS - We are buying in large quantities We are wanting to buy large quantities of Dell Windows 7 Pro Disks. We are also looking to buy Dell Windows XP Pro and possibly some Vista Business as well. We also buy Microsoft, Dell, HP and other Office software packages 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012 all versions. We like to buy in quantity. We also buy the below. We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles. Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS a...

[...]

How can I get the Windows 7 Look and Feel on a "Windows XP" plateform?
Is it possible to use Look and Feel to make Windows XP application look like Windows 7? http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/lookandfeel/plaf.html In summary, when you use the SystemLookAndFeel, this is what you will see: Platform Look and Feel Solaris, Linux with GTK+ 2.2 or later GTK+ Other Solaris, Linux Motif IBM UNIX IBM* HP UX HP* Classic Windows Windows Windows XP ...

Windows XP/classic look
I have an app I started in Delphi 4, later developed in D5, D6, and now in D2006. If the user's properties/appearance/desktop and buttons is set to "Windows classic ", it looks as I intended. If the user has "Windows XP" selected, buttons and tabs look terrible - no outline on the top, etc. Is there some setting I can set to make it look good in Windows Classic and Windows XP? --- Replace you know what by j to email On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:11:00 -0400, Jud McCranie <youknowwhat.mccranie@adelphia.net> wrote: >Is there some setting I can set to...

How to make window have XP-look
Hi , I am new to windows programming. I am writing a program using VC++. But my window look like an old 95 or 98 window. Please show me how to make it look modern, XP-appearance. Thanks. In article <GtKxd.4998$iD.3143@fed1read05>, "Quach T" <quach_t1@cox.net> wrote: > I am new to windows programming. I am writing a program using VC++. But my > window look like an old 95 or 98 window. Please show me how to make it look > modern, XP-appearance. Thanks. http://www.thescarms.com/vbasic/XPStyle.asp or <http://www.google.com/search?q=xml+mani...

Windows 98 -- look like Win XP?
Are there any programs that can make Win 98 look like Win XP? I mean, more than just appearance, but the same kinds of features? - J > Are there any programs that can make Win 98 look like Win XP? I mean, > more than just appearance, but the same kinds of features? Well, I'm still searching for a program what would make the opposite - Win98 or 2K icons on XP... -- a_rien e-mail: wswiktor&poczta,fm The program is called "Installing XP"!!! The XP kernil is very different, and so is the rest of its design. The GUI (Graphic User Interface), is very much the same...

looking for X Windows System: XP to Linux
Dear Listers, Does any of you know whether there is a free downloadbale X windows system that can work under Window XP and connect to Unix (especially Linux) system? Thanks! Sam On 16 Jul 2003 13:20:59 -0700, Sam <samuel_ji@hotmail.com> wrote: > Dear Listers, > > Does any of you know whether there is a free downloadbale X windows > system that can work under Window XP and connect to Unix (especially > Linux) system? Thanks! > www.cygwin.com -- Here I am, fifty-eight, and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. -- Peter Drucker ...

Looking for windows xp oracle client (ot?)
I hope someone out there can help me. I have oracle installed on our intranet server. I have a windows xp pro computer in an office that I need to give some limited connectivity to. Basically it should be able to log in and perform basic sql queries, nothing fancy. I know the program contains a client that you can install on each machine. The main problem is the people who installed oracle (not me) lost the media. Hence my problem... Does anyone use any other client tools that are available for download, preferably free. I tried parusing the web but I only come up with tons of m...

XP Manifest and UI look on Windows 7
I'm still using D7 and for years have included the XP Manifest which modifies the user interface in both XP and Vista. I've just bought a new computer with Windows 7 and my programs (and others) look drab - obviously support for the XP Manifest has been dropped. I've tried Googling for some sort of new manifest to use with Delphi with no luck. Something's been changed and I don't know what it is. Can someone give me a clue as how to put some pizazz back into the UI on Windows 7? I know I can always use skins, but I'd like to avoid that overhead (and ...

Looking for odd software NAT for windows xp
Given three Ethernet devices: PC A (Win XP) PC B (Win XP) Cable Modem (actually ethernet bridge) All connected to an Ethernet Switch PC A uses DHCP to get public IP address via Cable Modem Internet connection is working perfectly the problem is the ISP will only allocate one IP address per cable modem so when PC B sends DHCP request it is refused all the software NAT solutions expect two interfaces but my "public" and "private" networks are both on PC A Ethernet Interface but on different subnets (using registry hack PC A and B both support DH...

Looking for Retroish Wargame for Windows XP Pro
I basically want something that plays like a board wargame but runs on my XP-based laptop, so that I can play it sitting in my living room instead of hidden away on the game wall in my home office. I want something along these lines: * Runs reasonably fast on an 1GHz, 1GB RAM XP machine. * Individual units represent something from companies to divisions--preferably battalions or regiments. Not tactical or theater level. * World War II or later conventional war. * Does not require the CD in the drive to play. * Turn based. I have Combat Command 2 from Shrapnel, but each comput...

looking for UI toolkit, Linux/Windows XP compatible
hi, I am looking for an UI toolkit to support an OpenGL visualisation project. It is for display and manipulation of NURBS surfaces and point clouds. The toolkit must support: - Linux (primarily) and Windows XP development - use of an OpenGL view windows, possibility to handle mouse events - implementation of menu commands and user input dialogs - a list view of the control point values including weights - open source, GPL like license - documentation and examples available I would be glad if you can share your experiences... Ralph Kern p.s.: sorry for the mischosen language of the prev...

Windows XP Platform Look & Feel ugliness
I'm trying to get my Swing app to look like a native XP app when run on XP. In the example below, when run on Windows XP, I find the font used in the JSpinner is considerably larger than that used in the JTextField and JLabel. The main problem is that antialiasing badly affects the clarity of the digit "2" in the JSpinner. Is this a common occurrence or am I doing something very unusual? What do other people do? ---------------------------------8<--------------------------------- import javax.swing.JFrame; import javax.swing.JLabel; import javax.swing.JPanel; import jav...

L&F Windows XP Classic Look
Hello , RE: Look & Feel Issue I am running Java 1.4.2_04 on Windows XP Question. Is there a way to set my application to be "Windows Classic" style ? while the desktop is "Windows XP" theme ? I want my application to look like a "Windows Classic" application (so that the application is consistant with my other application which are written with a C++ Gui library and which still look "Windows Classic" when the desktop is running the "Windows XP" theme). If I set my desktop to be "Windows Classic " theme the application l...

[News] Making Linux Look Like Windows XP
What is Look XP ,----[ Quote ] | LXP is a project that provides to Linux/Unix users an identical ms | WindowsXP look&feel desktop `---- http://lxp.sourceforge.net/ Seems like a new project. Probably a lot of violations therein. A bit like that Linux XP desktop, as well as those which the Chinese government deploys as it converts thousands of machines to Linux (reported earlier this year). On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 00:15:35 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > What is Look XP > > ,----[ Quote ] >| LXP is a project that provides to Linux/Unix users an identical ms >| WindowsXP look...

Regular 16ms jump of NTP on Windows XP SP2
I have a test setup with 12 IBM 3GHz dual core PC running either WinXp SP2 or SuSE Linux 9.3. I use an 'old' 933MHz Compaq PC running SuSE Linux 9.3 as NTP server (local clock), which otherwise does nothing. All other PCs use this node as unicast server, with a huffpuff filter setting of 7200 (e.g. 2h). All machines are connected through a professional switch from HP. Under Windows I use NTP 4.2.0a from Meinberg. When running Linux all machines are synchronized within 100-200us, with an occasional spike of 1-2ms when a system is loaded. This is great! When running Windows I see...

How to set windows XP look and feel for my Eclipse IDE
Hi, I tried to set Windows XP look and feel for my Eclipse IDE and I can't find it in any of the menus of the IDE (may be I am not able to see). I've seen in free screenshots of Eclipse help where it has the XP look and feel, how can I set it. Thank you, and BTW, my OS is Windows XP Home :) Srikanth wrote: > Hi, > > I tried to set Windows XP look and feel for my Eclipse IDE and I can't > find it in any of the menus of the IDE (may be I am not able to see). > I've seen in free screenshots of Eclipse help where it has the XP look > and feel, how can I set it...

Re: Looking for windows xp oracle client (ot?)
Gehan, all the recent versions of the clients are on the oracle.com site, downloadable for free... Michel Adam ----- Original Message ----- From: Gehan Gehale <gehale@GMAIL.COM> Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2006 8:31 pm Subject: [HP3000-L] Looking for windows xp oracle client (ot?) > I hope someone out there can help me. I have oracle installed on our > intranet server. I have a windows xp pro computer in an office > that I > need to give some limited connectivity to. Basically it should be > able to log in and perform basic sql queries, nothing fancy....

Re: Perl/Tk and Windows XP look and feel
Doug Gruber <doug@dougthug.com> writes: >I have searched the web over and have found no real answers, so I figured I >would ask the man himself. For this kind of thing I am a slave to what core tk does. >Is there any way, or is there any in the >foreseeable future, to have a Perl/Tk application use the Windows XP look >and feel? According to my limited understanding there is core tk work in progress to give it a more native look and feel. >Some of the other graphical toolkits talk about it, but I have >yet to see one the actually works, includin...

L&F Windows XP Classic Look #2
Hello , RE: Look & Feel Issue I am running Java 1.4.2_04 on Windows XP Question. Is there a way to set my application to be "Windows Classic" style ? while the desktop is "Windows XP" theme ? I want my application to look like a "Windows Classic" application (so that the application is consistant with my other application which are written with a C++ Gui library and which still look "Windows Classic" when the desktop is running the "Windows XP" theme). If I set my desktop to be "Windows Classic " theme the application l...

Looking for a multilevel incremental backup software for Windows XP (32bits)
Hi all, I am looking for a backup software which would maintain a multilevel incremental backup database. The idea is being able to restore a directory given the date (like the Apple Time Machine does). I would like an easy to use GUI so I can search for a specified file and the tool would give me the backup history from the first full backup (like developers' source code managers like VCS, SCCS, VSS would do). I would like it to be free but as far as I am concerned I found none having the multilevel backup feature so if I have to pay for it, I will do. I got a first...

Re: Perl/Tk and Windows XP look and feel #2
There is a module out there that is based on Tk that uses the look and feel of your current environment. Forgot what the name was though. Search CPAN for it. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Ing-Simmons" <nick@ing-simmons.net> To: <doug@dougthug.com> Cc: <nick@ing-simmons.net>; <ptk@lists.Stanford.EDU> Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 7:00 AM Subject: Re: Perl/Tk and Windows XP look and feel > Doug Gruber <doug@dougthug.com> writes: > >I have searched the web over and have found no real a...