looking for skia regular for windows xp

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

hello,

i'm looking for the font skia regulat that would work with windows xp,
because my file doesn't !

thanks,
isabelle

0
Reply Isabelle 11/30/2003 8:28:05 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.fonts 4555 articles. 19 followers. Post

WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS
WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS - We are buying in large quantities We are wanting to buy large quantities of Dell Windows 7 Pro Disks. We are also looking to buy Dell Windows XP Pro and possibly some Vista Business as well. We also buy Microsoft, Dell, HP and other Office software packages 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012 all versions. We like to buy in quantity. We also buy the below. We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles. Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS a...

[...]

How can I get the Windows 7 Look and Feel on a "Windows XP" plateform?
Is it possible to use Look and Feel to make Windows XP application look like Windows 7? http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/lookandfeel/plaf.html In summary, when you use the SystemLookAndFeel, this is what you will see: Platform Look and Feel Solaris, Linux with GTK+ 2.2 or later GTK+ Other Solaris, Linux Motif IBM UNIX IBM* HP UX HP* Classic Windows Windows Windows XP ...

Windows XP/classic look
I have an app I started in Delphi 4, later developed in D5, D6, and now in D2006. If the user's properties/appearance/desktop and buttons is set to "Windows classic ", it looks as I intended. If the user has "Windows XP" selected, buttons and tabs look terrible - no outline on the top, etc. Is there some setting I can set to make it look good in Windows Classic and Windows XP? --- Replace you know what by j to email On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:11:00 -0400, Jud McCranie <youknowwhat.mccranie@adelphia.net> wrote: >Is there some setting I can set to...

How to make window have XP-look
Hi , I am new to windows programming. I am writing a program using VC++. But my window look like an old 95 or 98 window. Please show me how to make it look modern, XP-appearance. Thanks. In article <GtKxd.4998$iD.3143@fed1read05>, "Quach T" <quach_t1@cox.net> wrote: > I am new to windows programming. I am writing a program using VC++. But my > window look like an old 95 or 98 window. Please show me how to make it look > modern, XP-appearance. Thanks. http://www.thescarms.com/vbasic/XPStyle.asp or <http://www.google.com/search?q=xml+mani...

Windows 98 -- look like Win XP?
Are there any programs that can make Win 98 look like Win XP? I mean, more than just appearance, but the same kinds of features? - J > Are there any programs that can make Win 98 look like Win XP? I mean, > more than just appearance, but the same kinds of features? Well, I'm still searching for a program what would make the opposite - Win98 or 2K icons on XP... -- a_rien e-mail: wswiktor&poczta,fm The program is called "Installing XP"!!! The XP kernil is very different, and so is the rest of its design. The GUI (Graphic User Interface), is very much the same...

Looking for odd software NAT for windows xp
Given three Ethernet devices: PC A (Win XP) PC B (Win XP) Cable Modem (actually ethernet bridge) All connected to an Ethernet Switch PC A uses DHCP to get public IP address via Cable Modem Internet connection is working perfectly the problem is the ISP will only allocate one IP address per cable modem so when PC B sends DHCP request it is refused all the software NAT solutions expect two interfaces but my "public" and "private" networks are both on PC A Ethernet Interface but on different subnets (using registry hack PC A and B both support DH...