looking for skia regular for windows xp

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

hello,

i'm looking for the font skia regulat that would work with windows xp,
because my file doesn't !

thanks,
isabelle

0
Reply Isabelle 11/30/2003 8:28:05 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.fonts 4567 articles. 19 followers. Post

WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS
WANTED: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO Disks, DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & VISTA BUSINESS - We are buying in large quantities We are wanting to buy large quantities of Dell Windows 7 Pro Disks. We are also looking to buy Dell Windows XP Pro and possibly some Vista Business as well. We also buy Microsoft, Dell, HP and other Office software packages 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012 all versions. We like to buy in quantity. We also buy the below. We buy old and new versions of Microsoft Office, Server, Windows & others. Adobe Acrobat 9 and X and others titles. Symantec Norton Antivirus, NIS a...

[...]

How can I get the Windows 7 Look and Feel on a "Windows XP" plateform?
Is it possible to use Look and Feel to make Windows XP application look like Windows 7? http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/lookandfeel/plaf.html In summary, when you use the SystemLookAndFeel, this is what you will see: Platform Look and Feel Solaris, Linux with GTK+ 2.2 or later GTK+ Other Solaris, Linux Motif IBM UNIX IBM* HP UX HP* Classic Windows Windows Windows XP ...

Really really confused: Matlab's tricky window behavior on Linux, Windows 2000 and Window XP (was: why my matlab program on Linux and Windows XP behave so differently?)
"gino" <mizhael@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cd5a6s$due$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > Hi folks, > > The matlab program is supposed to be cross platform compatible. Since matlab > uses Java, it should behave the same for the GUI to display on Windows XP > and Linux. But now, the GUI window was completely random showing on Linux > and on Windows XP. Manu UI control components are off their place. If I fix > this problem on Linux, the the UI controls will be off their place on > Windows; if I fix this problem on Windows, then the UI controls will be off >...

Windows XP/classic look
I have an app I started in Delphi 4, later developed in D5, D6, and now in D2006. If the user's properties/appearance/desktop and buttons is set to "Windows classic ", it looks as I intended. If the user has "Windows XP" selected, buttons and tabs look terrible - no outline on the top, etc. Is there some setting I can set to make it look good in Windows Classic and Windows XP? --- Replace you know what by j to email On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:11:00 -0400, Jud McCranie <youknowwhat.mccranie@adelphia.net> wrote: >Is there some setting I can set to...

How to make window have XP-look
Hi , I am new to windows programming. I am writing a program using VC++. But my window look like an old 95 or 98 window. Please show me how to make it look modern, XP-appearance. Thanks. In article <GtKxd.4998$iD.3143@fed1read05>, "Quach T" <quach_t1@cox.net> wrote: > I am new to windows programming. I am writing a program using VC++. But my > window look like an old 95 or 98 window. Please show me how to make it look > modern, XP-appearance. Thanks. http://www.thescarms.com/vbasic/XPStyle.asp or <http://www.google.com/search?q=xml+mani...

Debug in Windows XP
Hi. I have one problem run my Program in Windows Xp. When I execute it program with opcao CLD/S the screen isn�t divides in two in the superior part the program and the inferior part codigo source I�am use Exospace Lib and include im my lnk File ( FILE CLD.LIB) I am using XP/Clipper 5.1 compiled with Blinker3.1 and CLD /S works fine even though it wouldn't work properly under WIN98. gotta be something to do with memory management. maybe the DOS emulator under XP can access more memory than DOS WINDOW under WIN9x <smsfoz@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message news:3d0b6bb3.0503190635.6...

HP Pavilion ze4420. Upgrading from Windows XP Home to Windows XP Pro
I had a HP Pavilion ze4420us and, shortly after I bought it, I decided to upgrade my OS from Win XP home to Win XP pro. I did a FRESH install (no upgrade), but I suppose that an upgrade should prevent to do these steps. It was a little bit tricky to restore all the HP original functionalities. But seems that I've finally succeded. So I've decided to write a simple guide to do it. Hope it helps! Install normally your Window XP Professional. After that, you have to find the following files from the HP support website: http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/softwareList.jhtml?reg=&cc=us&...

Windows NT vs Windows 2000 vs Windows XP
Hi, I am pretty ignorant when it comes to computers. I posted in another thread that I just purchased a used computer for close to nothing. I have an old windows NT workstation which I plan on installing. My question is : A friend of mine can sell me a Windows 2000 or Windows XP license for cheap. Is there any reason I need to spend $40 to buy any one of these two operating systems for an old Pentium II computer, instead of a free windows NT workstation system that I already have ? For general home use : access internet, typing documents, etc, is there any difference in us...

Windows 98 -- look like Win XP?
Are there any programs that can make Win 98 look like Win XP? I mean, more than just appearance, but the same kinds of features? - J > Are there any programs that can make Win 98 look like Win XP? I mean, > more than just appearance, but the same kinds of features? Well, I'm still searching for a program what would make the opposite - Win98 or 2K icons on XP... -- a_rien e-mail: wswiktor&poczta,fm The program is called "Installing XP"!!! The XP kernil is very different, and so is the rest of its design. The GUI (Graphic User Interface), is very much the same...

windows xp and windows 98
i recently added a client to our small office LAN that is running XP. the other 3 clients run windows '98. in the setup for xp there was an option for creating a 'setup' disk, i believe, for any other machine on the network. because the other machines were already networked i skipped this option and just added the xp machine to the group. now when i try to browse the groups on the network, windows can't find anything. i can type the address of the machines, i.e. '\\theClient' into the address window and find it. is there a simple fix for this? is the xp machine cre...

Windows 2K or Windows XP?
I'm going to have to work on a windows operating system for a while so i need to purchase either win2k or winxp pro. I was wondering if you guys would help me figure out which one is the better deal. Windows 2000 seems to have better registration policy and is probably significantly lighter on system resources than xp. XP on the other hand has smoother interface and probably less hadrware issues. The price difference between the two is negligible as far as i concerned. OEM versions on pricegrabber start from $90 and $130. I would probably just go for newer and better winxp but I am really ...

looking for X Windows System: XP to Linux
Dear Listers, Does any of you know whether there is a free downloadbale X windows system that can work under Window XP and connect to Unix (especially Linux) system? Thanks! Sam On 16 Jul 2003 13:20:59 -0700, Sam <samuel_ji@hotmail.com> wrote: > Dear Listers, > > Does any of you know whether there is a free downloadbale X windows > system that can work under Window XP and connect to Unix (especially > Linux) system? Thanks! > www.cygwin.com -- Here I am, fifty-eight, and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. -- Peter Drucker ...

Window without windows look?
Hi, I am working on the visual part of Clarion and now iam wondering if i can make a window without the windows look. (no blue titelbar). Is this possible? Grtz Sjaak Just remove the title text Frank Uhlik Brisbane, Australia "Sjaak" <insaneatwork@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bff40445.0409282258.6b0c7f7a@posting.google.com... | Hi, | | I am working on the visual part of Clarion and now iam wondering if i | can make a window without the windows look. (no blue titelbar). | | Is this possible? | | Grtz Sjaak Don't give the window a title - this will the blue ba...

Looking for windows xp oracle client (ot?)
I hope someone out there can help me. I have oracle installed on our intranet server. I have a windows xp pro computer in an office that I need to give some limited connectivity to. Basically it should be able to log in and perform basic sql queries, nothing fancy. I know the program contains a client that you can install on each machine. The main problem is the people who installed oracle (not me) lost the media. Hence my problem... Does anyone use any other client tools that are available for download, preferably free. I tried parusing the web but I only come up with tons of m...

XP Manifest and UI look on Windows 7
I'm still using D7 and for years have included the XP Manifest which modifies the user interface in both XP and Vista. I've just bought a new computer with Windows 7 and my programs (and others) look drab - obviously support for the XP Manifest has been dropped. I've tried Googling for some sort of new manifest to use with Delphi with no luck. Something's been changed and I don't know what it is. Can someone give me a clue as how to put some pizazz back into the UI on Windows 7? I know I can always use skins, but I'd like to avoid that overhead (and ...

Looking for odd software NAT for windows xp
Given three Ethernet devices: PC A (Win XP) PC B (Win XP) Cable Modem (actually ethernet bridge) All connected to an Ethernet Switch PC A uses DHCP to get public IP address via Cable Modem Internet connection is working perfectly the problem is the ISP will only allocate one IP address per cable modem so when PC B sends DHCP request it is refused all the software NAT solutions expect two interfaces but my "public" and "private" networks are both on PC A Ethernet Interface but on different subnets (using registry hack PC A and B both support DH...

windows xp and windows 98
i recently added a client to our small office LAN that is running XP. the other 3 clients run windows '98. in the setup for xp there was an option for creating a 'setup' disk, i believe, for any other machine on the network. because the other machines were already networked i skipped this option and just added the xp machine to the group. now when i try to browse the groups on the network, windows can't find anything. i can type the address of the machines, i.e. '\\theClient' into the address window and find it. is there a simple fix for this? is the xp machine cre...

Looking for Retroish Wargame for Windows XP Pro
I basically want something that plays like a board wargame but runs on my XP-based laptop, so that I can play it sitting in my living room instead of hidden away on the game wall in my home office. I want something along these lines: * Runs reasonably fast on an 1GHz, 1GB RAM XP machine. * Individual units represent something from companies to divisions--preferably battalions or regiments. Not tactical or theater level. * World War II or later conventional war. * Does not require the CD in the drive to play. * Turn based. I have Combat Command 2 from Shrapnel, but each comput...

looking for UI toolkit, Linux/Windows XP compatible
hi, I am looking for an UI toolkit to support an OpenGL visualisation project. It is for display and manipulation of NURBS surfaces and point clouds. The toolkit must support: - Linux (primarily) and Windows XP development - use of an OpenGL view windows, possibility to handle mouse events - implementation of menu commands and user input dialogs - a list view of the control point values including weights - open source, GPL like license - documentation and examples available I would be glad if you can share your experiences... Ralph Kern p.s.: sorry for the mischosen language of the prev...

Windows XP Platform Look & Feel ugliness
I'm trying to get my Swing app to look like a native XP app when run on XP. In the example below, when run on Windows XP, I find the font used in the JSpinner is considerably larger than that used in the JTextField and JLabel. The main problem is that antialiasing badly affects the clarity of the digit "2" in the JSpinner. Is this a common occurrence or am I doing something very unusual? What do other people do? ---------------------------------8<--------------------------------- import javax.swing.JFrame; import javax.swing.JLabel; import javax.swing.JPanel; import jav...

L&F Windows XP Classic Look
Hello , RE: Look & Feel Issue I am running Java 1.4.2_04 on Windows XP Question. Is there a way to set my application to be "Windows Classic" style ? while the desktop is "Windows XP" theme ? I want my application to look like a "Windows Classic" application (so that the application is consistant with my other application which are written with a C++ Gui library and which still look "Windows Classic" when the desktop is running the "Windows XP" theme). If I set my desktop to be "Windows Classic " theme the application l...