Looking for Under Armour Font

Hey,

Im looking for the font that the company Under Armour uses in their
main logo.  It looks like a fairly standard font, however I can't find
it anywhere...

here's a link to the image that contains the font:

http://www.wam.umd.edu/~gendreau/UA_logo.gif

Please help me out if you can, I'd really appreciate it !

Thanks,
Drew
0
gendreau
10/17/2003 5:07:30 PM
comp.fonts 4623 articles. 2 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow

Found your question & decided to reply.
The Under Armour font looks like a modified version of Eurostile. This
is almost expected since the Under Armour Spelling is European. Armour
instead of Armor. Anyway I hope that helps you. Good luck with the
under armour, its sweet shit ain't it? Can't get enough!

Drew wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Im looking for the font that the company Under Armour uses in their
> main logo.  It looks like a fairly standard font, however I can't
find
> it anywhere...
>
> here's a link to the image that contains the font:
>
> http://www.wam.umd.edu/~gendreau/UA_logo.gif
>
> Please help me out if you can, I'd really appreciate it !
>
> Thanks,
> Drew

0
brandon