thx & greets,
tobsn
0
Reply tobsn (1) 9/23/2004 5:41:33 PM

See related articles to this posting

Tobias Orterer wrote:
> does anyone know whats that for a font?
>

> thx & greets,
> tobsn

You're going to have to post a link to a sample as those adverts are, AFAIK,
UK only. Though, from what I can tell, it's Helvetica Black.
lose his marbles?

0
Reply Miss 9/25/2004 6:39:46 PM

Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

> Tobias Orterer wrote:
>
>> does anyone know whats that for a font?
>
> You're going to have to post a link to a sample as those adverts are,
> AFAIK, UK only.

They aren't. This is a global campaign as far as I know.

> Though, from what I can tell, it's Helvetica Black.

No. Akzidenz Grotesk.

--
Lars Trebing  |  http://www.ltrebing.de/  |  mailto:ltrebing@ltrebing.de
0

http://www.luckycruda.de/mcd.gif

sorry, i mean this font.

0
Reply tobsn 10/1/2004 3:23:35 AM
comp.fonts 4566 articles. 19 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow