tobsn
0
tobsn (1)
9/23/2004 5:41:33 PM
comp.fonts 4589 articles. 0 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow

Tobias Orterer wrote:
> does anyone know whats that for a font?
>

> thx & greets,
> tobsn

You're going to have to post a link to a sample as those adverts are, AFAIK,
UK only. Though, from what I can tell, it's Helvetica Black.
lose his marbles?

0
Miss
9/25/2004 6:39:46 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

> Tobias Orterer wrote:
>
>> does anyone know whats that for a font?
>
> You're going to have to post a link to a sample as those adverts are,
> AFAIK, UK only.

They aren't. This is a global campaign as far as I know.

> Though, from what I can tell, it's Helvetica Black.

No. Akzidenz Grotesk.

--
Lars Trebing  |  http://www.ltrebing.de/  |  mailto:ltrebing@ltrebing.de
0