RE: Font ID please: 2 fonts....

Sorry, It has been a while since I have posted a font for an ID, but I am
sure the last time I did it I was able to attach the image directly to the
message. Anyway, here's a link to the image:

http://i34.tinypic.com/ogymf8.jpg

TIA (again)!
Chuck

0
Chuck
12/8/2008 8:05:29 PM
comp.fonts 4623 articles. 2 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow

Chuck, I don't know the fonts, but I do have a suggestion: post your query
in alt.binaries.fonts which has a much greater number of active
participants. Also, since it has the word "binaries" in its name, you can
safely use an attachment if you so wish.

0
Thane
12/9/2008 3:45:21 AM
Chuck Sowers wrote:

> Sorry, It has been a while since I have posted a font for an ID, but I am
> sure the last time I did it I was able to attach the image directly to the
> message. Anyway, here's a link to the image:
>
> http://i34.tinypic.com/ogymf8.jpg
>
> TIA (again)!
> Chuck

For 'NAIL', I can't find an exact match - although it looks like it
should be a font (it looks familiar), it may be a unique design.  The
form of the N is similar to a number of fonts based on designs from
the arts and crafts movement - specifically,

ArtsAndCrafts (P22)
BalaCynwyd (Nick Curtis)
Nickley (Nick Curtis)
SemiRamis (scriptorium)

Hopefully, someone else can do better for you. If you can access
alt.binaries.fonts, as Thane said, there are more possible responders
there. You could also try the font id forum at Myfonts' "WhatTheFont'.
  If you go there, I'd suggest making two separate requests - one for
"NAIL" and the other for the "En Vogue" portion of your image.

- Character
0
Character