Steel, Rivet Plate Fonts

I need a font with thick steel looking andrivets on it. Like the
letters are built of steel.
Any help would be appreciatted.
0
jetleg (1)
6/27/2004 12:45:29 AM
comp.fonts 4590 articles. 0 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow

Mark wrote:
> I need a font with thick steel looking andrivets on it. Like the
> letters are built of steel.
> Any help would be appreciatted.

Look here
http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/steffmann/samples/m/messing.htm
http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/steffmann/samples/s/sans_plate.htm

Also,
http://www.searchfreefonts.com/fonts/b5.htm
for
Baumarkt  (free)
And there are others. There are a few I can't find on the web that I'll
be glad to post in alt.binaries.fonts if you ask there.

Cyborg (Bright Ideas)
Girder - source unknown (NOT the commercial one that doesn't look like
that at all)
Iron Letters (Dieter Steffmann)
IronCladBoltedRaised (Digital Empires)
ScrewedFont (and Dark, Slanted, and Slanted Dark) by Perry Mason

Commercial fonts include
Merkin
Screwed AOE
CK Bolted
and more.

  - Character

0
Character
6/27/2004 1:08:21 AM
Also sprach/Thus spake Character:
> Mark wrote:
>> I need a font with thick steel looking andrivets on it. Like the
>> letters are built of steel.
>> Any help would be appreciatted.
>
> Look here
> http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/steffmann/samples/m/messing.htm

Interestingly a lookalike of "Girder", but Girder looks cleaner to me.

> http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/steffmann/samples/s/sans_plate.htm

Original (from Type Revivals) has no extended charset.

Just a few observations.

Andreas

0
Andreas
6/27/2004 3:21:45 PM
Andreas H�feld wrote:
> Also sprach/Thus spake Character:
>
>>Mark wrote:
>>
>>>I need a font with thick steel looking andrivets on it. Like the
>>>letters are built of steel.
>>>Any help would be appreciatted.
>>
>>Look here
>>http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/steffmann/samples/m/messing.htm
> Interestingly a lookalike of "Girder", but Girder looks cleaner to me.

I agree.

>>http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/steffmann/samples/s/sans_plate.htm
> Original (from Type Revivals) has no extended charset.
>
> Just a few observations.

Steffmann took dozens of fonts, from free to commercial, and extended
their character sets.  Many of those were removed from his site before
it moved to typoasis.

    - Character

0
Character

Seiko Kinetic Steel Black Mens Watch SKA347 Replica
Seiko Kinetic Steel Black Mens Watch SKA347 Replica, Fake, Cheap, AAA Replica watch Seiko Kinetic Steel Black Mens Watch SKA347 Link : http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Seiko_SKA347.html Buy the cheapest Seiko Kinetic Steel Black Mens Watch SKA347 in toppest Replica . www.aaa-replica-watch.com helps you to save money! Seiko-SKA347 , Seiko Kinetic Steel Black Mens Watch SKA347 , Replia , Cheap , Fake , imitation , Seiko Watches Seiko Kinetic Steel Black Mens Watch SKA347 Information : Brand : Seiko Watches (http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/ Replica_Seiko.html ) Gender : M...

Mssing font
I do receive the folowing message: Font ecrb1728 not found, characters will be left blank. What can I do to load this font? I do use PC Tex. ...

Steel Joist designers, Steel Deck detailers, Steel detailers
Outsource the time consuming work of detailing your steel joists, decks and girders at affordable cost! Outsourcing Steel Detailing firm has over 10 years of experience detailing steel structures for mid-to-large size Steel fabricators in compliance with internationally recognized SJI & SDI standards. We strive to deliver accurate, dimensionally feasible and high quality Shop drawings on time. Find more details at http://www.outsourcingsteeldeta= iling.com We can detail Open Web Steel Joist K-Series and Long-span and Deep Long-span Steel Joists, LH-Series and DLH-Series and have expertis...

I need help on identifying fonts
Please help me identify the fonts shown in http://www.tmp-files.de/remember.jpg I need the name of both fonts, the "TO REMEMBER" and the "Fashion & more ...." Thanks Stefan In article <cb9ofc$3uq$07$1@news.t-online.com>, "Stefan Maue" <uepsie@t-online.de> wrote: > Please help me identify the fonts shown in > > http://www.tmp-files.de/remember.jpg > > I need the name of both fonts, the "TO REMEMBER" 'Peignot Medium', a.k.a. 'Exotic 350 Demi-Bold'. Get it at http://tinyurl.com/2l7oh (REMEMBER is...

Ebel Classic Steel Black Ladies Watch 1215267 Replica
Ebel Classic Steel Black Ladies Watch 1215267 Replica, Fake, Cheap, AAA Replica watch Ebel Classic Steel Black Ladies Watch 1215267 Link : http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Ebel_9257F21_5125.html Buy the cheapest Ebel Classic Steel Black Ladies Watch 1215267 in toppest Replica . www.aaa-replica-watch.com helps you to save money! Ebel-9257F21-5125 , Ebel Classic Steel Black Ladies Watch 1215267 , Replia , Cheap , Fake , imitation , Ebel Watches Ebel Classic Steel Black Ladies Watch 1215267 Information : Brand : Ebel Watches (http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/ Replica_Ebel.html ) Gen...

The Beefy Steel Meltdown
This one presents a quandary. On the one hand, I'd like to laugh at him and his antics -- but on the other hand, I feel sorry for the guy. Has he done this before -- and if so, does he recover okay? Or will he end up hospitalized with a butt full of Haldol? Or...? -Scott On 01/25/2013 02:02 PM, Goblin wrote: > You're lucky the person that you are harrassing has integrity, considering you're posting your IP address for all the world to see. -Scott On 25/01/13 23:07, Scott Doty wrote: > You're lucky the person that you are harrassing ha...

Choosing fonts?
Having now read around this a bit, it all seems some what complicated. Ideally, I would like to use Verdana. Equally I want a simple life and a Sans Serif font that will let me move my files between Mac/Windows/Linux boxes, both my own , and potentially others, would (for now) be my first choice. So, can some one point me towards a list of "safe" fonts that should be available on all three of these platforms by default AND will work with final output as PDFs. I realise that even that probably isn't that simple as it will depend on what version of Latex is installed. For me, I...

maths mode characters to bold font
Is there a command which sets all maths mode characters to bold font? I can use \mathbf{} but this requires that all characters have the \mathbf be place before them. Is there away to turn on mathbf for all maths characters (without needing to delimit using \mathbf) and then later turn them back to standard font? - K "Kwajwo" <k.oteng@REMOVENOSPAMstudent.unsw.edu.au> writes: > Is there a command which sets all maths mode characters to bold font? I can > use \mathbf{} but this requires that all characters have the \mathbf be > place before them. Is there awa...

Font problem in assignment package
G'day everyone, I'm using the assignment package from CTAN and have hit a problem trying to use small caps. With the following code: \documentclass[a4paper, 12pt]{assignment} \usepackage{amsmath} \usepackage{graphicx} \coursetitle{} \courselabel{} \exercisesheet{\textsc{Assignment}}{} \student{}\semester{Semester 1, 2006} \date{\today} \begin{document} \textsc{This is a test of small caps in my assignment} \end{document} I get the following font warnings: This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.141592-1.30.6-2.2 (MiKTeX 2.5 Beta 8) (preloaded format=pdflatex 2006.6.7) 7 JUN 2006 22:39entering e...

Structural Steel Design services for Steel Structure details
Need quality Structural Steel Design services at affordable price? At OSD Design services we specialize in Structural steel analysis and Design services. Our qualified Engineers and Steel detailers help develop a cost-effective design that matches your needs. Our focus is to design a safe structure without compromising your desired aesthetics and function. Our experience in designing and drawing Steel structures can be adapted with any other Engineering consultants to form a supportive team within the context of the entire project. We frequently co- ordinate with other project dis...

PPC and Good Display Fonts
Hi, Anyway to add new fonts to any of the PPC devices? Would like to get at least a close font sharpness similar to the Sony Clies. Thanks Felix Adding fonts to PPCs is easy. Copy them into your Synchronized Files folder, let ActiveSync copy them to your PPC's My Documents folder, then move them to the Fonts folder under Windows. F. <fc@no.spam.edu> wrote in message news:MPG.19c474dab3f2c5339896a4@news.active-news.com... > > Hi, > > Anyway to add new fonts to any of the PPC devices? > Would like to get at least a close font sharpness > sim...

help ::::increase the font size on the axis of graph
hello all, I am newbie to scilab. I use plot2d command to plot a graph. Now I want to know 1.how to display the label for axes 2.how to increase the font size for both the label of axes and the division of the axes. I would be happy if any one of u can help me in this regard. Thanks in advance xtitle for title and label increasing text size in new graphic mode can be done via gui menu edit in the scilab graphic windows. via comand line you have to adjust the properties of the gca() object. Bruno haig1@rediffmail.com a �crit : > hello all, > > I am ...

How to change font for Alerts?
Hi, I want to change font of alert to some Cyrillic font? Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks In article <1143895737.109385.60880@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>, "sukhbir" <mailtosukhbir@gmail.com> wrote: > I want to change font of alert to some Cyrillic font? You don't, because the notion of a Cyrillic font is outdated and no longer makes any sense. Font that come with Mac OS X are Unicode fonts, and as a result they support not only latin and cyrillic alphabets, but also many others. You need to use Unicode text in your ale...

PSP 8.01 not recognizing Type 1 fonts
For some reason PSP 8.01 isn't recognizing my Type 1 fonts. Nothing appears when I type text, except in the text box. All fonts are listed as "TT". I tried unchecking "smooth font edges" in Adobe Type Manager as per suggestions for earlier PSP versions to no avail. Does PSP 8 no longer support Type 1? Any suggestions? I have Adobe Type Manager, works fine with PSP 7, which I still have loaded. Windows 98SE. I'm stumped on this one. Thanks in advance for any ideas. I know I must overlooking something simple here, hopefully. Larry "Larry G" <...

Oris Williams F1 Day Date Stainless Steel Mens Watch 635-7560-4165RS, Best Wristwatch World
Oris Williams F1 Day Date Stainless Steel Mens Watch 635-7560-4165RS, Best Wristwatch World Click Here To Website : http://www.watchebay.net/Oris-Williams-F1-Day-Date-Stainless-Steel-Mens-Watch-635-7560-4165RS.html Wristwatch World: http://www.watchebay.net/ Oris Williams F1 Day Date Stainless Steel Mens Watch 635-7560-4165RS Information : Brand : Oris Watches ( http://www.watchebay.net/Oris-Watches.html ) Gender : Mens Code : oris-williams-day-date-635-7560-4165RS Also Called : Case Material : Stainless Steel Case Thickness : 40.5mm Dial Color : ...

Please identify this font 172771
Hi Can you help me identify the font used in the following image: http://www.arackal.com/images/index_r2_c2.gif (from site :http://www.arackal.com/) Thanks a bunch. Sudhin ...

Structural Steel Design Manual, Steel Structure Designers India
PR body: OSTD services is group of professional structural engineers, steel detailers and checkers offering customized and affordable structural steel design services for steel construction industry. Our portfolio of structural services includes steel structure design, steel detailing, shop drawings, pre-fabricated structure drafting and complete set of structural drawings. All our Structural engineers and Steel detailers are skilled craftsmen having thorough knowledge of AISC steel design manuals, International standards & Building construction industry. Outsource and Save 60% on yo...

identify brooklyn dodger font???
Hey, I am hoping someone here knows the name of the font used for the uniforms of the Brooklyn (now L.A.) Dodgers, you know, the script writing with the curve underneath. Any help greatly appreciated.... thanks -- blah blah <blah@blah.com> wrote in news:211220041201370926%blah@blah.com: > Hey, I am hoping someone here knows the name of the font used for the > uniforms of the Brooklyn (now L.A.) Dodgers, you know, the script > writing with the curve underneath. Any help greatly appreciated.... It's not a font, so the best you can hope for is to find something similar. I ...

Re: while printers bimonthly taste eggs, the pickles often attack alongside the pathetic plates H8dzEOJF
elisabeth! You'll lift dusts. Little by little, I'll open the fork 0XBbo2ut3Zx9 lots of pumpkins frantically behave the elder hill 5DogJiAO some sweet worthwhile jugs familiarly pour as the sad onions expect dw7U0AY56gt they tamely dine at cheap rude navels YsNYLweoVasm for Oliver the enigma's durable, before me it's dry, whereas on you it's smelling distant TSIlfVrsVz you deeply like among sad rural stations YpI9Q4lRm8Ba if you'll cook Jeremy's drawer with papers, it'll finitely burn the ache p0GHjtypfRiw are you dull, I mean, cleaning over active jars 3JvvAJ...

Notepad Font Defaults
Does anybody have code that will change the default font and size in Notepad? If so, please share it. Thanks in advance! _________________________________________________________________ Advertisement: Fresh jobs daily. Stop waiting for the newspaper. Search Now! www.seek.com.au http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=757263760&_r=Hotmail_EndText_Dec06&_m=EXT I don't run Windows but I believe you can change the font color, etc. from within the Notepad GUI in the View menu. Not sure... Dan Yannick Grams wrote: > Does anybody hav...

automatic car license-plate detection and recognition
hi, Can some body help me in finding Matlab code for the automatic detection and recognition of car number-plate which is quite accurate,efficient and most recent one. thanx iffat zafar wrote: > > > hi, > > Can some body help me in finding Matlab code for the automatic > detection and recognition of car number-plate which is quite > accurate,efficient and most recent one. > > thanx VISIT DSPEXPERTS.COM ...

original font, pdf
I'm using Miktex 2.4.1461 with WinEdt 5 Build: 20031209 (v. 5.4) With this file : %%%%%%%% 1er ECM%%%%%% \documentclass[12pt]{article} \usepackage{utopia} \begin{document} A B C D E F G H a b c d e f \end{document} %%%%%%Fin%%%%% When I create 1erECM.pdf with latex,dvips, ps2pdf, the pdf document properties fonts say : original font : Fa Type : Type 1 Encoding : Ansi actual font : embedded subset Type : type 1 With this file : %%%%%%%% 2nd ECM%%%%%% \documentclass[12pt]{article} \begin{document} A B C D E F G H a b c d e f \end{document} %%%%%%Fin%%%%% When I create 2ndECM.pd...

First-class quality in adidas35 anniversary of the plate more #3
Hello Founded in 1998, Shoessuperstar Co., Ltd. has become a professional and credible export company from china. We can provide you DROPSHIP Service and accept PAYPAL payment which is different from others! My website address is:http://www.shoessuperstar.com/ Our main products includes All Fashion Shoes, Hoodist & T-Shirt & Jeans & Jacket, Bags and MP3/MP4 Players. Please visit our website to learn more about us and the products. You will find what you need there! No matter big or small quantity, we will be your best and faithful supplier! We warm welcome you to join us to crea...

I need help identifying this font and I'm desperate ! ! !
I've been through reams of designers, mailing lists and the like and no one seems to be able to identify this font... it's the font on the band photo, on the splash page here http://www.cranberries.com - any help would be more than welcome! Cheers. Ironically I had posted this before, but for some reason Google took my subject line and tagged me onto another set of posts from 2002 ... not sure if that was my fault for being a newbie or a weird glitch... Suggestion: Try re-posting this ... with the illustration (trimmed / cropped) in alt.binaries.fonts MOST of the people that are &q...

Steel Detailing Manual, Structural Steel design guide by Experts
Outsourcing Steel Detailing Firm is group of professional steel detailers, checkers and structural engineers. We provide effective structural detailing services with high level of precision, quality and at competitive rates. Our portfolio of structural services includes steel structures detailing, shop drawings, metal fabrication drawings, precast concrete detailing and reinforcement concrete detailing. We use Tekla structures (X-steel), AutoCAD and advance resources to create accurate 3D models of steel structures. Tekla structures saves time and gives direct output which can be utilized fo...