Ticketmaster Font? #2

Hi- I am trying to create some invitations that look like tickets.  Does
anyone know where I can find a ticketmasteresque font?  Here is an
example of what I am looking for:

http://www.b12partners.net/mt/images/dylan_ticket_audiotorium.jpg

Thanks in advance.

-A.F.
-1
Anthony
5/8/2007 1:55:19 PM
comp.fonts 4589 articles. 0 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow

In article <f1pvg3$7107$1@netnews.upenn.edu>,
 Anthony Fappiano <anthony.fappiano@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi- I am trying to create some invitations that look like tickets.  Does
> anyone know where I can find a ticketmasteresque font?  Here is an
> example of what I am looking for:
>
> http://www.b12partners.net/mt/images/dylan_ticket_audiotorium.jpg
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -A.F.

http://www.t26.com/fonts/Ticket_De_Caisse looks promising.
0
ATC
5/8/2007 11:40:51 PM
Hello fellow people on this website, i was interested in a font,that was
previously posted. I'm currently opening a club where tickets would be
required. I came across a mr. Anthony Fappiano, who displayed a particular
font that caught my interest. It was posted on May 8, 2007. The name of it
was Ticketmaster Font. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can help
me identify that particular font.

0
premo40
11/18/2007 9:59:50 PM
"premo40" <donpremo_7@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:
>Ticketmaster Font

Chicago is a good start
0
catfish

Ticketmaster Font?
Hi all, Does anyone know of a font (and where I can find it) that is used on Ticketmaster tickets? It's a sans-serif font that's kinda old-fashioned. Hopefully you know what I'm talking about. :) I'd like to use it asap. Thanks in advance! ~ M ~ Mabel wrote: > Hi all, > > Does anyone know of a font (and where I can find it) that is used on > Ticketmaster tickets? It's a sans-serif font that's kinda > old-fashioned. Hopefully you know what I'm talking about. :) > > I'd like to use it asap. > > Thanks in advance! > > > ~ M...

Acoustic radar using soundcard #2
Hi, I built an acoustic radar (aka Sodar) based on a PC soundcard. It works well, better than I expected, but not on all soundcards. I think the problem is some soundcards have a hardware filter on the microphone input. The signals I'm transmitting are high frequency -- about 20 kHz, which most soundcards can generate without difficulty. But on some computers the microphone input seems to be deaf to frequencies that high. Can anyone tell me if input low-pass filters are common on soundcards? If so, is there a standard way to disable them? Or does anyone have a better gues...

timing #2
For a project I ve created files to run algorithms on a matrix, I ve ran into a problem as I need to test for the efficiency of these algorithms but have been unable to. I want to find the elapsed time from the start of the progamme to the end. I ve tried etime, cputime(which wont stop once started) and been looking in the help for ages. Hope someone can help, Brendan "Brendan Doran" <brendandoran@hotmail.co.uk> writes: >For a project I ve created files to run algorithms on a matrix, I ve >ran into a problem as I need to test for the efficiency of these >algorithms b...

Can I add Arabic fonts to an esri shape file with map object?
Hello Can I add Arabic text to an esri shape file with map object? ...

Re: building 7.4.3 on Solaris 9/Intel #2
Seems to be, which is why I originally asked about configure switches, but it seems like just --enable-thread-safety ought to be enough. -----Original Message----- From: Jim Seymour [mailto:jseymour@linxnet.com]=20 Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 5:41 PM To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org Subject: Re: [GENERAL] building 7.4.3 on Solaris 9/Intel "David Parker" <dparker@tazznetworks.com> wrote: >=20 > Thanks for the response. Yup, I'm sure it's 7.4.3.=20 >=20 > From the config.log, it looks like the check for getpwuid_r test=20 > program uses -D...

Combo box #2
Does anyone if there is a way to control the size of the drop-down window in a combo box (or any attributes of that window) without changing the size of the text box? I frequently have list items that are longer than the space I have allotted for the text box in the dialog. Thanks. --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org Hello Donald, On 19 January 2005, 17:08:47, you wrote: > Does anyone if there is a way to...

lighting #2 170109
hey all, I am playing around with some lighting effects in my gl 3d world. what i want is a single point or light source in one of the rooms, which emits light as a normal light bulb would (like radially or spherically). Moreover, i want the intensity of the light to decrease radially from the point of light. I have been playing around with glLightfv(GL_LIGHT1, GL_DIFFUSE, LightDiffuse); to try and achieve this. I can create a light source, however, it seems to continue with the same intensity into the negative z plane from the point of emittion while it decreases to nothing in the positive z ...

[SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings #2
************************************* * Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG) * * Meeting Schedule * ************************************* DUNEDIN ************************************************** 27 October 10:00-12:00 Dunedin (usually fourth Saturday of each month) Dunedin Public Library Community Room A or B (see notice on site) Dunedin, FL See http://www.suncoastlug.org/meetings.html#dunedin for directions. ST PETERSBURG **********************************...

graphical fonts for nav menu just blur when tested in browser
I am trying to use nice fonts for my nav menu. I downloaded and installed a very nice font. I opened photoshop and made nice labels with text to use for the images for the nav menu. I use dreamweaver and put the images in and they look great. But when I try to test the page, everything looks bigger in the browser, and the fonts are now blurry and hard to read and look awful. I've tried different things but same problem. How can I make nice sharp images for the nav menu that won't blow up and blur out when I look at the page in a browser? Thanks in advance for any help... Jim...

Re: Unnecessary abstraction #2
In a message dated 7/1/2005 10:10:59 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, nntp@JapanIsShinto.com writes: >> Forth is "bottom up" programing. That is the Forth advantage and is the >> natural way of doing things. "Top down" programing is unnatural; against the laws >> of nature. If I am going to play cards, I first need a deck of cards. Then I >> have to figure out how to deal and distribute the cards to the players. Play >> and scoring follows shuffling and dealing. You dig and pour the foundation >> before erecting walls. ...

FAQ Topic
----------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQ Topic - How do I convert a Number into a String with exactly 2 decimal places? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- When formatting money for example, to format 6.57634 to 6.58, 6.5 to 6.50, and 6 to 6.00? Rounding of x.xx5 is uncertain, as such numbers are not represented exactly. See section 4.7 for Rounding issues. N = Math.round(N*100)/100 only converts N to a Number of value close to a multiple of 0.01; but document.write(N) does not give trailing zeroes. ECMAScript Ed. 3.0 (...

universal unicode font for reportlab
I need to create multi lingual invoices from reportlab. I think it is possible to use UTF 8 strings but there is a problem with the font. I could not find any free TTF font that can do latin1, latin2, arabic, chinese and other languages at the same time. Is there a single font that is able to handle these languages? (Most of our invoices will be for EN, FR, DE, HU, SK, CZ, RO but some of them needs to be in Chinese.) Thanks, Laszlo Laszlo Nagy <gandalf@shopzeus.com> writes: > I could not find any free TTF font that can do latin1, latin2, > arabic, chinese and other lan...

Driver for labjack dataaquisition board #2
I'm using Matlab/Simulink ver. 6.5 and I'm looking for a driver for the labjack I/O unit. I want to access the board with the Simulink RTW functions, so I need a driver with the extension RWD. Anyone out there who knows where I can find this driver? Hi Bas, Bas wrote: > > I'm using Matlab/Simulink ver. 6.5 and I'm looking for a driver for > the labjack I/O unit. > I want to access the board with the Simulink RTW functions, so I need > a driver with the extension RWD. > Anyone out there who knows where I can find this driver? This would be a driver for the ...

Where I can get MMC Spec 2.2
Where I can get MMC specification 2.2 without payment. Best Regards, Dmitriy Cherkashin. ...

Re: [LogoForum] ATTN: Brian
The message below is being cross-posted from LogoForum. Brett Frankenberger wrote: > Hmm. I assumed all logos were traditionally garbage collected -- I > didn't know anyone did reference counting. Elica is with garbage collector (simple gc, no generations and age of nodes) Lhogho is with reference counting If programmed carefully and if the user is not allowed to mess up with the pointers, reference counting is fast and elegant. It may cause problems, but fortunately all of them are resovable. If there is a memory problem in a GC system, the good thing is that you can localize e...

need advice upon scsi card and disks #2
hello, I'm going to go scsi. I need speed for 1) video capture and editing 2) to be comfortable with more then 1 vmware running. I have Athlon Thunderbird 1400 512 RAM RH7.3 and my PCI is 32bit! I'm going to get adaptec 29160 or Tekram U2W and put on 1 channel a 36G cheetah (10000 or may be 15000) and on the 2 ch two or three disks in RAID 0 (stripping). I have no experience with scsi though...So does this config sound OK and what could you suggest. Thanks in advance Serge ...

Re: COPY with column headings #2
That'd likely be useful. Either specify the column names with COPY or \copy, or put them in the data file and pass an option to the command to look for them. The only time this could be a problem is if you forget to tell COPY to look for the field names in the file (AND specify the field names to COPY), and the values for the field names are such that they don't cause data errors (probably pretty slim chance). I'd also really like to see the ability to specify default values for fields not included in the data file (field defaults in the table definition is limited a...

US-CA-Los Angelos: Sr. Consultant, Migration scoping/estimation exp., Oracle 9.2 (45296532414)
US-CA-Los Angelos: Sr. Consultant, Migration scoping/estimation exp., Oracle 9.2 (45296532414) ============================================================================================== Position: Sr. Consultant Reference: SMC01338 Location: Los Angelos CA Duration: 4wks Skills: Migration scoping and estimation experience Oracle Migration Workbench 9.2 experience SQL Server 2000 database experience Oracle 9i database experience SQL Server migration questionnaire experience Microsoft .Ne...

Expected Value #2
How would I get the expected value out of this information. I have tried many times to understand this but am unable to. The function expectP(z) computes E(X) for the random variable representing a sample over the probability generated by "pf" for the set of discrete items [1,100000]. The constant c is needed so that the probability sum to 1.0, as required by the definition of probability. The function pf(r,c,x) returns the probability that item x will be equal to a randomly chosen variable, denoted by P(x) or P(X=x) in mathematical texts, where c is the constant mentioned above a...

FireFox 2.0 critically unsafe!
"SecurityFocus reports an unpatched highly critical vulnerability in Firefox 2.0. This defect has been known since June 2006 but no patch has yet been made available" *Higly Critical*, hmm... Known for months, and still unpatched... I think I'll stick to IE 7. http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/10/28/2115202 On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:26:09 +0100 OK <otto@keiser.de> wrote: > "SecurityFocus reports an unpatched highly critical vulnerability in > Firefox 2.0. This defect has been known since June 2006 but no patch > has yet been made available" > ...

Rolling upgrade from oracle RAC 10.2.0.4 to 11.2.0.1
Has anyone done a rolling upgrade of oracle RAC 10.2.0.4 to 11.2.0.1. Recently I was trying to upgrade a 2 node RAC using logical standby database and evertime it is failing at upgrade of cluster. Hven't found any useful doc in metalink or internet. Will be very helpful if someone who has done this can provide a direction to me. Thanks ...

SN#22405 MySQL Puts Customers in Their Seats for Ticketmaster.com
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 141 Issue 4 2009-11-26 Article 22405 from section "MySQL" Company Completes Successful Migration from Microsoft Solutions Ticketmaster.com, which had been a Microsoft shop, using many of Microsoft�s products ranging from Operating Systems (Windows), Web Server (ISS Server) to Database (SQL Server), migrated to MySQL when the Microsoft solutions proved inadequate to deal with customer and event volume. Ticketmaster.com evaluated many databases and decided to move from Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL vers...

Forecasting Competition for Neural Networks and Computational Intelligence Methods #2
******************************************************** *** NN3 Neural Networks Forecasting Competition *** ******************************************************** The 2006-2007 Forecasting Competition for Neural Networks and Computational Intelligence Methods has started! Please visit the NN3 website at http://www.neural-forecasting-competition.com/ for further instructions. ********************************************************* Objectives ********************************************************* Forecast a set of 11 or 111 time series as accurately as possible, u...

PostgresDAC 2.6.4
PostgresDAC is a PostgreSQL BDE replacement for Delphi/C++Builder. It allows you to create Delphi/C++Builder applications with direct access to PostgreSQL DB without BDE and ODBC. This components set was developed for easy migration of existing projects from BDE/ODBC scheme to the native one. Interface is BDE-like and TDataSet compatible. TDBImageEx component for JPEG images in BLOBs support included in package for free (with sources). Royalty-free product. More Info: http://www.microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/ Download URL: http://www.microolap.com/downlo...

Re: Tru64 --> OpenVMS rather than another unix platform #2
Hello, Andrew wrotes: >>> It isn't exactly hard to port from one UNIX version to another and so HP's Tru64->HP-UX migration program requires a negligable input of cash to fund the technology component much of which existed before the Compaq HP merger. <<< Do you have experience with porting from one UNIX to another? I don't think so. If you would have, then you would know, that sometimes it is harder to port from UNIX (e.g. TRUE64) to UNIX then from UNIX to OpenVMS. E.g. Does Solaris have TRUE cluster? No! If youhave a cluster proof application, you must por...