Ticketmaster Font?

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a font (and where I can find it) that is used on
Ticketmaster tickets? It's a sans-serif font that's kinda
old-fashioned. Hopefully you know what I'm talking about. :)

I'd like to use it asap.

Thanks in advance!

~ M ~
0
canadian354
9/6/2003 11:08:52 PM
comp.fonts 4590 articles. 0 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow

Mabel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know of a font (and where I can find it) that is used on
> Ticketmaster tickets? It's a sans-serif font that's kinda
> old-fashioned. Hopefully you know what I'm talking about. :)
>
> I'd like to use it asap.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> ~ M ~

Nope, I haven't a clue - how about a link to an image?

--
Perdita X. Dream

Please help us to help you
http://groups.google.com
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
Please note that the reply address is fake.
Keep all posts to the groups as private requests for assistance
(i.e. email/IM) cannot be acknowledged. Thank you.

0
Perdita