3dforums.net - 3D and 2D online community #4

http://www.3dforums.net

3D Forums is back!

3D Forums is an online community for all aspects of 3D and 2D
design. You can share and discuss your projects, share your
ideas and post your own tutorials.

3D Forums is a free community and welcomes everyone of all abilities.

So please check it out...

Please do not regard this message as spam, I have set out to produce
this forum for the benefit of others as one central forum for a 3D and
2D designers community.

Thanks you for taking time to read this post. See you on the forum!

Ant
0
metasoma
11/6/2009 12:19:01 AM
comp.graphics.3dstudio 2156 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

metasoma wrote:
> http://www.3dforums.net
>
> 3D Forums is back!

Back ???? !!!! HAHHAHAHA looks like just created !!!

WHAT A SPAMMER!!!!
0
Dlugasxx

.Net Online Training | Online .Net Training | Training .Net Online
..Net Online Training Worldwide providing by Sun IT labs is the most efficie= nt leading Online Training Institute in the world. We are not giving advert= isement we just giving genuine information. Because we have highly dedicate= d and Experienced IT professionals for our Student requirements and needs. = Definitely you will satisfy with our Online Training services just try it o= nce then you will know about our services. Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat= ches. Contact Number : India :+91 9030328000, Email : sunitlabs@gmail.com, W...

.Net Online Training | Online .Net Training | Training .Net Online
Sun IT Labs Online Training provides the full knowledge of .Net Online Trai= ning. Our .Net trainers have sufficient work experience and training qualit= y. .Net Online Training is considered as the best online training website i= n India. The students who have completed their course from here were happy = and get good Jobs quickly in USA, UK, Singapore, Japan, and Europe with hea= vy amount of salary. .Net Online Training provides facilities like study at= home & flexible time table. Some of SAP .NET topics Covered by our professionals: NET FUNDAMENTALS * Why .NET? * The .N...

.NET Online Training in GERMANY | Online .NET Online Training in AUSTRALIA | USA
The present scenario from the number of courses the .NET Course is playing = a vital role in student future. Student wants to reach their goal in Softwa= re sector he needs to learn any one of the software course. For this we are= providing .NET Online Training with real time projects by more than 10 yea= rs of experienced Microsoft professionals. After training we are placed our= students in USA, UK, INDIA, SINGAPORE and many more Countries. =20 Some of the .NET Course topics that covered by our professionals:=20 1. Introduction to .Net Online Training 2. NET FUNDAMENTALS 3. C...

.NET Online Training in GERMANY | Online .NET Online Training in AUSTRALIA | USA
The present scenario from the number of courses the .NET Course is playing = a vital role in student future. Student wants to reach their goal in Softwa= re sector he needs to learn any one of the software course. For this we are= providing .NET Online Training with real time projects by more than 10 yea= rs of experienced Microsoft professionals. After training we are placed our= students in USA, UK, INDIA, SINGAPORE and many more Countries. =20 Some of the .NET Course topics that covered by our professionals:=20 1. Introduction to .Net Online Training 2. NET FUNDAMENTALS 3. C...

Net-SNMP, community !~ public, JBOSS-4.0.4.GA
Hi all, sorry for mistakes I did in previous posting. I hope to do better now, starting from the subject :-) Since the last JBOSS version (4.0.4.GA), a SNMP-agent has been added to the application server. I'm writing a perl-script to monitor JBOSS via snmp, by using Net::SNMP 5.20 perl module. The problem is that if I set a community different from 'public', snmp-queries done via NET::SNMP module on JBOSS snmp-agent don't work. While snmp-queries done via 'snmpget' command (from command line) on JBOSS snmp-agent work perfecty with any community. I worte a little script ...

.Net Online Training #4
..Net Online Training Follow the link for course Details:=20 http://www.retorslernenlabs.com/net-online-training/ Please register for a Demo by calling 7032670921 / 7032671921 / 040 605070= 20=20 Email: training@retorslernenlabs.com / info@retorslernenlabs.com / enquiry@= retorslernenlabs.com Web Site: http://www.retorslernenlabs.com/ Retors Lernen Labs provides real-time and placement focused .Net Online tra= ining in in across all countries like USA, UK, Singapore, UAE, Australia, E= urope, Japan, China, Sweden and India. Retors Lernen Labs also provide Clas= s room cour...

.NET ONLINE TRAINING #4
SUN IT LABS offer .NET ONLINE TRAINING. .NET is famous on-line training ins= titute in Hyderabad India. We offer online training on various tools and te= chnologies we have excellent trainers with good experience, we provide job = oriented online classes on various Tools & Technologies. We assist you in p= roject implementation and end to end user level assistance with the help of= practical based scenario during .NET Training.=20 Some of the .NET Course topics that covered by our professionals: 1.Introduction to .NET. 2.What is .NET? 3..NET History. 4.The .NET initiative. ...

.NET Online Training #4
SUN IT LABS is the one of the best and popular Online Training institute. W= e provide .NET Online Training and corporate training across the world, wit= h real time experts having more than 10 years of experience. We not only pr= ovide the Online SUN IT LABS but also help our students to plan and build t= heir career development path .NET Technology as well as in any other techno= logy. Some of the .NET Course topics that covered by our professionals: 1..NET Fundamentals. 2.Why .NET? 3.The .NET initiative. 4.Introduction to .NET framework. 5.Advantages of .NET framework. 6.Sys...

.NET Online Training in GERMANY | Online .NET Training in SINGAPORE | USA
Teksonit IT Services provides the best Software's training for various Comp= uter IT courses through Webex, Gotomeeting. We are providing .NET Trainin= g based on specific needs of the learners especially we will give innovativ= e one to one Classes which have great opportunities in the present IT marke= t. After completion of your course we will help you to clear your interview= s and also assist you to get certified on .NET. Some of the .NET Course topics that covered by our professionals:=20 1. Introduction to Dot Net framework 2. Advantages of Dot Net framework 3. The Ob...

.NET Online Training in USA | Online .NET Training in AUSTRALIA | EUROPE
..NET Online Training by Tekson IT, We have more than 10 years experience of= IT professions for good training in .NET Online. Our Experts Covers each a= nd every topic related to the courses like .NET Online. And we have ultimat= e techniques to cover the total information. So definitely you will get gre= at experience with our professionals. Please don't lose this ultimate oppor= tunity. Some of the .NET Course topics that covered by our professionals =20 1. Introduction to Dot Net framework 2. Advantages of Dot Net framework 3. INTRODUCTION TO VISUAL STUDIO .NET 4. The Sta...

[...]

Best Online .NET Training #4
123TRAININGS is the one of the best and popular Online Training institute. = We provide .NET Online Training and corporate training across the world, wi= th real time experts having more than 10 years of experience. We not only p= rovide the Online .NET Training but also help our students to plan and buil= d their career development path .NET Technology as well as in any other tec= hnology. Some of the .NET Course topics that covered by our professionals: 1..NET Fundamentals. 2.Why .NET? 3.The .NET initiative. 4.Introduction to .NET framework. 5.Advantages of .NET framework. 6....

.net Online Training in USA | .net Online Training in India | UK | Singapore
..NET Online Training by Teksonit is the Ultimate opportunity for who wants = to learn .NET Course through online. We have more than 200 clients across t= he world. Learners can attend the .NET Training through Online classes as p= er their convenient timings. We trouble shoot your problems while you are w= orking we address your questions during the .NET Online Training even after= the course completion. After completion of your course we will help you to= clear your interviews and also assist you to get certified on .NET. =20 Some of the .NET Online Training Course topics that cove...

Web resources about - 3dforums.net - 3D and 2D online community #4 - comp.graphics.3dstudio

Community - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A community is a social unit of any size that shares common values . Although embodied or face-to-face communities are usually small, larger ...

Jake McKee - The Community Guy -
I’m Jake McKee, aka: The Community Guy. I am a partner at PwC , one of the world’s largest (and most awesome) auditing and consulting practices. ...

Derbyshire news, views & business listings from Derbyshire's Community - This is Derbyshire
Derbyshire news, views & business listings from Derbyshire's Community - This is Derbyshire

Baird government's public housing plan brings 'joy' to community sector
The Baird government's "bonanza" public housing plan has been welcomed by the not-for-profit sector as an end to decades of policy ...

Stuck in 'halfway place', remote Saskatchewan community reels from shooting
The remote community where a shooter killed four people on Friday has long struggled under disadvantages that most of Canada can hardly imagine. ...

Husband of pregnant crash victim Sarah Paino thanks community for support
A Hobart man whose pregnant wife was killed in a car crash on Friday has thanked the community for their "overwhelming generosity and support". ...

La Loche, Sask., shootings: Community in shock after deadly shootings
The community of La Loche, Sask., is reeling from Friday's shootings that left four people dead. On top of that tragedy, the community has seen ...

‘They were good students’: community mourns La Loche victims at vigil
The tight-knit community of La Loche, Sask., came together to mourn the victims of Friday’s deadly school shooting. People gathered at a vigil ...

Would Flint Crisis Happen In Wealthier, Whiter Community?
... Ever since the full extent of the Flint water crisis emerged, one question has persisted: Would this have happened in a wealthier, whiter community? ...

Would Flint water crisis happen in wealthier, whiter community?
For many in the poor, largely minority city, crisis echoes lackluster federal response to New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina