number, even by only 200 frames?

0
hydrul
12/31/2003 3:13:22 PM
comp.graphics.3dstudio 2156 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

if it wont work directly just import it in 2 parts :)

Jan

"hydrul" <hyurt@fake.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> no adobe groups, but dudes here are
> up on video editing as well, so...
> premiere seems to only let me import
> 1000 frames from a single folder,
> is there any way to increase this
> number, even by only 200 frames?

0
Jan
12/31/2003 5:35:07 PM
jeez.. a 1000 frames, that sucks thats only 33 seconds worth of footage

most low end practicaly free stuff i've used does 10-15k frames. at a chunk

since it's relativly short, maybe you should convert your sequence to some
uncompressed movie format and import it into preimer that way
--
**********
shu

"hydrul" <hyurt@fake.com> wrote in message
> no adobe groups, but dudes here are
> up on video editing as well, so...
> premiere seems to only let me import
> 1000 frames from a single folder,
> is there any way to increase this
> number, even by only 200 frames?

0
shu

Adobe Premiere question?
Hello, Is Adobe Premiere powerful enough to take in over 2000 individual frames, each of the are Targa files and are approximately 1.5 MB each, and create a video in whatever format?? Will it be unstable if I load so many Targa files? Thanks, Alex No, it shouldn't be. It will load them and treat them as one clip. If you add that clip to a timeline and then export it, it will load the TGAs as they are required when it renders the clip. It should remain stable throughout. Connell "Alex" <Alex@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:iaiOb.88985$%wh.78480@new...

two graphics questions and one general question
I am trying to figure out how to place styled arrowheads at the ends of axes. The arrowheads need to match those in Adobe Illustrator. I can create each type of arrowhead as a polygon, but I cannot figure out how to place the polygons correctly. I am also trying to figure out how to place tick labels at a particular distance from the axes (i.e, 3pts below the x-axis and 2 pts to the left of the y-axis.) I need to be able to center the labels under or to the side of the ticks (accounting for negative signs). Finally, when I use Plot[....], unless I include the ImageSize option, the ...

Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 for Windows XP, and tutorials, Adobe After Effects Plugins Collection (WINMAC)
Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 for Windows XP, and tutorials, Adobe After Effects Plugins Collection (WINMAC) GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, ------------------------------------------------------------- Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, 1 CD SN: 1063-1253-5173-5245-2713-1998 Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 for Windows XP, 1 CD SN: 1132-1381-7346-2847-2617-6783 Adobe After Effects Pro 6.5 CD NR 15 752 IMAGE LIBRARY VIDEO TEXTURE EFFECTS (c) ADOBE...

Questions, questions & more questions
Hi all, As I've got rather a lot of questions to post I thought I'd better merge a few into one post. Appreciate these have probably been asked stacks of times but research on the net has not turned up the answers. What's the quickest solution for transferring files from a PC to an Falcon/TT? I'm going to look into networking my Atari kit but that's a little way off at the moment. Is the Backwards ST emulator program still available? Would love to play some of my old favourites such as Megalomania. I know that I could use a PC emulator but somehow that...

Question about a question
Steve Pampling: Steve, do you take a.a.bugs? I need a smidgin of advice about a particular Win PC question, it needs putting to a Sys/IT maintenance/admin type person rather than any old idiot like me. If you don't sub to ..bugs can I please email you privately, as I did around Christmas time (same old computer)? Cheers Dave S -- In article <4e2368520fdfs@ukgateway.net>, Dave Symes <dfs@ukgateway.net> wrote: > Steve Pampling: > Steve, do you take a.a.bugs? Nope. I vaguely recall it being on a list some time ago (years) but I shortened things to the core csa and ...

graphics question
I'm new to TeX having used LaTeX quite a bit. I'm teaching myself with the target of producing a newsletter in TeX to avoid having to do it in MS Word. What I want to do is have pictures and captions, some with the captions (mostly quite long) in a vertical box on the right hand side of the picture. I've been using epsf to insert the picture and put the caption in a vbox, which I then join together in a hbox, the problem is that the width of the box the picture is in is the width of the text on the page (plus a few pixels) so the caption ends up off the side of the page. I've...

Questions over questions
Hello people, I have a problem with my ISP! He kills my php script, if they were executed over 30 seconds. Can I use some trick to fake a little bit? That I can execute the script longer!? Greeting! Sven Dzepina wrote: > Hello people, > > I have a problem with my ISP! He kills my php script, if they were executed > over 30 seconds. > Can I use some trick to fake a little bit? That I can execute the script > longer!? > > Greeting! > > If your ISP doesn't run your script in safe mode, which it most likely does, then you can set_time_limit(0); for unli...

graphics-question
hello, while editing a plot (working in the figure window), how can i insert (by hand) a curved arrow, in order to show clearly the width of a certain angle? Unfortunately, Insert--->line or Insert--->arrow give only straight lines. thank you christina ...

A Graphics question
Hi, This is a very basic question about the Graphics object, but I can't seem to find an answer to it anywhere on the web. I'll ask it by giving a short example. Suppose I have a class PageNumber with drawMyself(Graphics g) method. Suppose I want to draw the page number 10px away from the bottom right corner. Since Graphics does not even have a getWidth() method can I still organize my code in such a way that the class PageNumber does not need to know what kind of component it is being drawn into? Very many thanks in advance! Bura you can get the width of a string using fontmetr...

graphics question
Hi, In a project I have multiple sourcefiles. From 1 of them I call a graphics class, but I have problems passing arguments to that class. This is the calling method: public void simulatieNieuw() { Grafisch grafisch = new Grafisch(); grafisch.grafisch_start(3,3); } And this is the graphics file: public class Grafisch extends JFrame { /** Creates a new instance of Grafisch */ public Grafisch(int x, int y) { getContentPane().add(new Grafics(x, y)); } public void grafisch_start(int x, int y) { Grafisch grafis...

More graphics questions
Plotting something like t=0:%pi/50:2*%pi; plot(t,1+sin(t)) leaves a gap on the right hand side. This gap can be fixed using mtlb_axis('tight') but this is obviously not the scilab way. The manual suggests get(axeshandle,prop) but which axis_properties controls the tight option? -- Steven Bellenot http://www.math.fsu.edu/~bellenot Professor and Associate Chair phone: (850) 644-7405 Department of Mathematics office: 223 Love Florida State University email: bellenot at math.fsu.edu > Plotting something ...

Questions that question????
Hi everybody, I am thinking abt how much information can be provided to a quetion posted related to design with emerging hitech FPGA's.I started using this usenet just a few weeks ago,and I find it very interesting to notice people with great experience working in industries or with FPGA manufacuturers replying to the best they could.So I started thinking, how much of an information related to the desing should be given for a question. The less information i give, i likely to get no repliess, and the more i give , i might loose my valuable design , what would be a tradeoff here? So, how ...

Questions, Questions...
Hi! I took the routine from Gastronor.mdb: In the frmOrderDetails -> ITemID_AfterUpdate: Dim strFilter as String strFilter = "ItemID = " & Me!ItemID but it didn't work on win 2000 with access 2000. However, after playing around for a while, I found: Me!UnitPrice = ItemID.Column(2) to work just fine, even after updating prices in the tblItems. Anybody knows why? The routine in win 98/win nt in the footer of frmOrderDetails: =Sum((Price*Amount*(1-[Discount])/100)*100)) didn't either work. After testing and trying I finally discovered that =Sum(Price*Amount*Discount)...

[question] graphics
Is it possible with scilab to directly export graphics into files, i.e., without using the graphical interface ? (like the command "set terminal postscript" with gnuplot) thanks in advance, See xinit and driver commands in graphics section merci ! patrick.temp01@free.fr wrote: > See xinit and driver commands in graphics section > ...

Web resources about - adobe premiere question - comp.graphics.3dstudio

Ici Radio-Canada Première - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ici Radio-Canada Première (formerly Première Chaîne ) is a Canadian French-language radio network, the news and information service of the Canadian ...

Jay-Z Premieres Video For ‘Holy Grail,’ Featuring Justin Timberlake, Exclusively On Facebook For 24 Hours ...
Allow Jay-Z to reintroduce himself by premiering his new music video featuring Justin Timberlake , “Holy Grail,” exclusively on Facebook for ...

Business BMX DVD premieres Friday
Byron Kutchera and Ian Fleming (my daughter’s longtime boyfriend) are premiering their DVD this Friday. They are having a Facebook event as well. ...

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA TO INTRODUCE SERIES PREMIERE OF “COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY”
Inspiring Presidential Introduction Will Kick Off COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY, Which Premieres Simultaneously on 10 Fox Networks Group Channels, ...

Adobe Premiere Pro (@AdobePremiere) on Twitter

Which shows rocked fall premiere buzz? - Twitter Blogs
Here are the new and returning shows that generated the most conversation in advance of their premieres.

‘Fortitude’ to Be First Original Show to Premiere Simultaneously Across Sky’s European Network
... on Jan. 29 to 20 million customers in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Austria and Italy. The series is the first Sky original program to premiere ...

Mac App Store - Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & Adobe Premiere Elements 13
Get Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & Adobe Premiere Elements 13 on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

WEB 2.0 SUMMIT PREMIERE RECEPTION 2011 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore aquababe's photos on Flickr. aquababe has uploaded 17498 photos to Flickr.

Far Cry 4 World Gameplay Premiere - Walkthrough E3 2014 - YouTube
Watch the first Far Cry 4 gameplay footage, introducing the #1 most requested feature among fans: open-world co-op with a friend! Pre-order by ...