I�m a roockie

0
davi
4/27/2004 7:52:22 AM
comp.graphics.3dstudio 2156 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

lol

davi wrote:

> Hello I write from Spain.
> I�m a roockie

0
marin
4/27/2004 12:55:24 PM
good luck

davi wrote:

> Hello I write from Spain.
> I�m a roockie

0
marin
4/27/2004 12:55:37 PM
Hi there Davi !

Hank,
FINLAND

"davi" <davi@terra.com> wrote in message
> Hello I write from Spain.
> I�m a roockie

0
Henry
4/27/2004 1:54:37 PM
no shit :)

Jan

0
Jan
4/27/2004 4:25:25 PM
wow, a freindly hello and we get a 75% snide rating...... Hank can't be the
only one here left with a conscience.....

Hi Davi!

daev
"davi" <davi@terra.com> wrote in message
> Hello I write from Spain.
> I�m a roockie

0
daev
4/28/2004 12:18:12 AM
"davi" <davi@terra.com> wrote in message
> Hello I write from Spain.
> I�m a roockie

Hello davi : )

Vince (from England)

0
Vince
4/28/2004 1:25:51 PM
Hello
---
Vitaliy (From Ukraine)

0
buzz
4/28/2004 2:45:40 PM
Hi, welcome!
damien,
France
"davi" <davi@terra.com> a �crit dans le message de
> Hello I write from Spain.
> I�m a roockie

0
damien
4/28/2004 8:39:58 PM
hello, how are you all

im Rab
(england)
0
rabidjack

hello hello hello
Is anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? -- -- Ben Thomas - Software Engineer - Melbourne, Australia This message and any attachments is/are intended for the person/s to whom it was addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender promptly and destroy the message without copying it or divulging its contents to any person. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as ...

Hello Moto...hello?...hello?
Hope this isn't OT but I'm looking for help with syncing a Motorola V3 RAZR bluetooth cell phone with my 10.3.8 Mac - and although it is advertised as Mac-compatible, the Phone Tools CD that came with it is Windows-only. Does anyone know if I can still use iSync with this 'phone to sync contacts? I'm assuming that I can anyway connect it via USB and drag stuff in manually but it would be a bit of a let-down if I can't sync automatically. I spoke to Motorola and they said that Apple knew of a way to make their Phone Tools software install under OsX. But the Apple bod I spo...

paintComponent(Graphics graphics)
Hi=20 I hope I can explain this clearly without getting into too much detail as t= he code in question is a couple of thousand of lines. So to begin, I have = a JPanel to which I add JLabels and JComponents using JPanel's add() method= .. It works fine, but now I would like to print an image ON TOP of the adde= d JLabels and JComponents. For this I manipulate my JPanel's paintComponen= t(Graphics graphics) method. In it I have something of the following sort: paintComponent(Graphics graphics){ Graphics2D g =3D (Graphics2D)graphics.create(); g.drawImage(image, 200, ...

Graphics--combining graphics
I am trying to create an animation of a piecewise function. I have a graph of a ball rolling and I would like to combine an animation for one equation of motion for the first part with another equation for the second part of the motion. It is easy enough to create the two animations individually, however I am stumped on how to combine them into one continuous animation. Link to the forum page for this post: http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=10007#p10007 Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=10007]] ...

graphic inside a graphic
Hi everyone Does anybody know how to insert a graphic inside a graphic?? I mean, to add a small graphic (as a zoom for example) inside a plot. Thanks augusto try axes try axes check out the tool 'imshow()', then try to bring the figure in shape get(gca) and superimpose your graph - 'hold on', 'plot()', 'hold off' (Haven't tried it my self so far) Thorben The example below shows you how to insert a graphic (e.g. photo) into another MATLAB figure. I = imread('peppers.png'); theta = linspace(-pi,pi,200); figure; plot(theta,cos(theta)); gr...

the graphics and the concept of the graphic
Hiya all. everybody should applicate this type of guidelines This movement builds a strong visual link between the head and shoulders. If you get the correct relationship between the eyes, nose and mouth, you will end up with a good likeness. Our Pencil Portrait lesson explains and illustrates the step by step drawing techniques involved in creating the portrait of a young girl. At this stage, the drawing is no more than a set of carefully measured features that establish the final proportions of the portrait. There are three basic stages in the creation of the image...

Graphic screen to a graphic file
Does anybody know how to save a graphic screen created using dGE into a file that can be printed with Pagescript such as a BMP or JPG? Ian DTE Systems ...

Printing Graphic or saving graphic
Hello, I wrote a program that does some processing to an image, and then makes a histogram. Except I have 20 images to look at and compare their histograms. I can run the program 20 times, however, how do I save or print the histogram so I can compare them? Thanks! Radha rpertaub@gmail.com writes: > I wrote a program that does some processing to an image, and then > makes a histogram. Except I have 20 images to look at and compare > their histograms. I can run the program 20 times, however, how do I > save or print the histogram so I can compare them? Well, let me count the wa...

Graphics--combining graphics #2
Hi, > I am trying to create an animation of a piecewise function. > I have a graph of a ball rolling and I would like to combine > an animation for one equation of motion for the first part > with another equation for the second part of the motion. It > is easy enough to create the two animations individually, > however I am stumped on how to combine them into one > continuous animation. > Link to the forum page for this post: > http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp? > pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=10007#p100...

direct graphics or object graphics ?
Hi people, I'm a student programming a software for analysis and visualisation of some kinds of data. In my interface I want to show some plots. I have an object for do OPLOTs using object graphics but I dont know if is better to use object graphics when I'll try to plot more than 1000 plots. I think programming in object graphics is better than direct graphics but Im not sure. Any opinions ???? Thanks, Bernat nata writes: > I'm a student programming a software for analysis and visualisation of > some kinds of data. In my interface I want to show some plots. > I ha...

hello need help setting up dtp/graphic design business
hello, I am just starting out my dtp/graphic design business creating letterhead w/envelopes and business forms. What is really the first thing I should do? -- "...with God all things are possible" ~ St. Matthew 19:26 http://www.wellness.true.ws ...

Graphics--combining graphics #3
Are you looking for something like the following? Needs["Graphics`Colors`"] Needs["Graphics`Animation`"] y[t_] := Piecewise[{{0, t <= 10}, {-(t - 10)^2/10, t > 10}}] frame[s_] := Module[ {t}, t = Max[0, Min[20, s]]; Show[ Graphics[ {Red, Disk[{t, y[t]}, 0.2], Black, Circle[{t, y[t]}, 0.2], VanDykeBrown, Rectangle[{-0.2, -0.5}, {10, -0.2}]}], AspectRatio -> Automatic, PlotRange -> {{-1, 21}, {-11, 1}}, ImageSize -> 400, Background -> Linen ] ] Animate[frame[s],...

Hello
Hi: I am a new user in tcl. When I use itcl to program a class,and i have added the file of tclIndex. I run it ,the tcl interpretor tell me a invalid command "class" . But I cannt understand the reason. For example File myclass.tcl: class MyClass { public { constructor {} {} destructor {} {} } } File tclIndex: .... File my.tcl: lappend auto_path {e:\program\} package require itcl package require itk MyClass b when run it ,the interpretor show an invalid command "class" guan.shangyuan51@zte.com.cn (guan sy) wrote in message news:<8d6b5244.0311270254.30276c04...

Web resources about - hello - comp.graphics.3dstudio

Cruz Super PAC Pledges $1.5 Million To Charity If Trump Debates Their Candidate
Two of the super PACs supporting Ted Cruz’s presidential candidacy are pledging $1.5 million to charity, contingent on Trump debating Cruz in ...

Facebook quarterly profit doubles as user ranks grow
Facebook quarterly profit more than doubled as its ranks swelled during the past year to a mammoth user base of nearly 1.6 billion, it said Wednesday. ...

5 ways to get unsampled data from Google Analytics
The age old question; How can I get unsampled data from my Google Analytics profile? Typically if you have a large site on analytics, it can ...

Charles Barkley Slams ESPN for Super Bowl ‘Black vs. White Crap’
As the nation — and Vegas oddsmakers — debate over who will win the upcoming Super Bowl, Charles Barkley is already sick of the racial bias surrounding ...

Authorities working to clear remaining protesters in Oregon occupation
By Peter Henderson BURNS, Ore. (Reuters) - Law enforcement was working on Thursday to convince remaining protesters in a month-long armed occupation ...

You’re probably going to hate Sprint’s latest plan to save you money
T-Mobile turned the wireless industry on its head when it began its "Un-carrier" initiatives a few years ago, and it instantly became the most ...

New Drone Racing League Goes Mainstream With Pod Racing Feel
Vehicles fly around the track at 90 mph narrowly avoiding walls and each other as fans cheer on their drivers. No, it’s not Nascar, it’s drone ...

Apple to introduce new iPad Air in March, rumor says
Not only will Apple introduce a new, 4-inch version of the iPhone this March, it will also show off a new iPad — at least according to a new ...

Macklemore: ‘White Privilege II’ Gains Supporters Amid Twitter Feud
While Macklemore currently faces an array of criticism after the release of his new single, “White Privilege II,” he’s also beginning to gain ...

Zika Virus has 'explosive pandemic potential' as World Health Organisation urged to act NOW
Writing in the Journal of the American Medical Association, experts urged the World Health Organisation to convene an emergency committee of ...