ServiceWatchdog
0
Jesse
3/31/2013 5:48:00 PM
comp.graphics.3dstudio 2156 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

the graphics and the concept of the graphic
Hiya all. everybody should applicate this type of guidelines This movement builds a strong visual link between the head and shoulders. If you get the correct relationship between the eyes, nose and mouth, you will end up with a good likeness. Our Pencil Portrait lesson explains and illustrates the step by step drawing techniques involved in creating the portrait of a young girl. At this stage, the drawing is no more than a set of carefully measured features that establish the final proportions of the portrait. There are three basic stages in the creation of the image...

Graphics--combining graphics
I am trying to create an animation of a piecewise function. I have a graph of a ball rolling and I would like to combine an animation for one equation of motion for the first part with another equation for the second part of the motion. It is easy enough to create the two animations individually, however I am stumped on how to combine them into one continuous animation. Link to the forum page for this post: http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=10007#p10007 Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=10007]] ...

paintComponent(Graphics graphics)
Hi=20 I hope I can explain this clearly without getting into too much detail as t= he code in question is a couple of thousand of lines. So to begin, I have = a JPanel to which I add JLabels and JComponents using JPanel's add() method= .. It works fine, but now I would like to print an image ON TOP of the adde= d JLabels and JComponents. For this I manipulate my JPanel's paintComponen= t(Graphics graphics) method. In it I have something of the following sort: paintComponent(Graphics graphics){ Graphics2D g =3D (Graphics2D)graphics.create(); g.drawImage(image, 200, ...

graphic inside a graphic
Hi everyone Does anybody know how to insert a graphic inside a graphic?? I mean, to add a small graphic (as a zoom for example) inside a plot. Thanks augusto try axes try axes check out the tool 'imshow()', then try to bring the figure in shape get(gca) and superimpose your graph - 'hold on', 'plot()', 'hold off' (Haven't tried it my self so far) Thorben The example below shows you how to insert a graphic (e.g. photo) into another MATLAB figure. I = imread('peppers.png'); theta = linspace(-pi,pi,200); figure; plot(theta,cos(theta)); gr...

Graphics--combining graphics #3
Are you looking for something like the following? Needs["Graphics`Colors`"] Needs["Graphics`Animation`"] y[t_] := Piecewise[{{0, t <= 10}, {-(t - 10)^2/10, t > 10}}] frame[s_] := Module[ {t}, t = Max[0, Min[20, s]]; Show[ Graphics[ {Red, Disk[{t, y[t]}, 0.2], Black, Circle[{t, y[t]}, 0.2], VanDykeBrown, Rectangle[{-0.2, -0.5}, {10, -0.2}]}], AspectRatio -> Automatic, PlotRange -> {{-1, 21}, {-11, 1}}, ImageSize -> 400, Background -> Linen ] ] Animate[frame[s],...

Printing Graphic or saving graphic
Hello, I wrote a program that does some processing to an image, and then makes a histogram. Except I have 20 images to look at and compare their histograms. I can run the program 20 times, however, how do I save or print the histogram so I can compare them? Thanks! Radha rpertaub@gmail.com writes: > I wrote a program that does some processing to an image, and then > makes a histogram. Except I have 20 images to look at and compare > their histograms. I can run the program 20 times, however, how do I > save or print the histogram so I can compare them? Well, let me count the wa...

Graphic screen to a graphic file
Does anybody know how to save a graphic screen created using dGE into a file that can be printed with Pagescript such as a BMP or JPG? Ian DTE Systems ...

Graphics--combining graphics #2
Hi, > I am trying to create an animation of a piecewise function. > I have a graph of a ball rolling and I would like to combine > an animation for one equation of motion for the first part > with another equation for the second part of the motion. It > is easy enough to create the two animations individually, > however I am stumped on how to combine them into one > continuous animation. > Link to the forum page for this post: > http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp? > pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=10007#p100...

direct graphics or object graphics ?
Hi people, I'm a student programming a software for analysis and visualisation of some kinds of data. In my interface I want to show some plots. I have an object for do OPLOTs using object graphics but I dont know if is better to use object graphics when I'll try to plot more than 1000 plots. I think programming in object graphics is better than direct graphics but Im not sure. Any opinions ???? Thanks, Bernat nata writes: > I'm a student programming a software for analysis and visualisation of > some kinds of data. In my interface I want to show some plots. > I ha...

Graphic
Good mornig everybody. I want to plot in scilab and hide the middle of the axies. Example : i have a circle centred, center ( 0, ); radius = 10+rand. I want to see only the random values. Has anyone understood my message ? A if yes, can you help me ? Fred Do you want to remove all the axis or just a part of the axis ? ...

graphic
how i can use graphics mode under windows for c++builder-x(borland) enterprise edition? **************************************************************** what is best and simple reference for learn visual c++? Majid Sadeghi wrote: > how i can use graphics mode under windows for c++builder-x(borland) > enterprise edition? > **************************************************************** > what is best and simple reference for learn visual c++? http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9 Jonathan file->new project. choose platform DOS-Standard Chek library...

graphic
Dear All, May I build 3D curve graphic z=F2(x,y), where x and y are the solutions of equation F1(x,y)==0 ? May I receive list of points from a "ImplicitPlot" graphic ? Best regards Nodar Shubitidze On 2009.11.01. 23:58, Nodar wrote: > Dear All, > > May I build 3D curve graphic z=F2(x,y), where x and y are the > solutions of equation F1(x,y)==0 ? > May I receive list of points from a "ImplicitPlot" graphic ? The simplest way would be to solve the F1(x,y)==0 equation. Here's a hackish solution ...

graphic
Is it possible to have the value of the column on top of the column on a histogram graphic? Rafael B=E9langer via AccessMonster.com wrote: > Is it possible to have the value of the column on top of the column on a > histogram graphic? Could you tell us more about what graphic tool you are using? Are you making your own histogram in Access (I do all the time) or are you using Excel? Thanks, Hank Reed Yes, my histogram is a access graphic and what i really want is to have the value of a field, which represent 1 column, to be at the top of the column so u can see the exact percentage o...

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator for graphics?
I'm thinking of getting a Sony laptop (VGN-FS315E) which uses the Intel GMS card. How does this compare with ATI or nVidia systems? Is it reasonably well supported in Linux? I see Intel actually provides Linux drivers of some kind; do people usually use these? Also, I see that the GMA driver shares the main memory. This laptop comes with 500MB RAM, while GMA is said to use 128MB. Does that leave enough for normal usage? I'm not a gamer, but might like to watch DVDs. Any advice gratefully received. -- Timothy Murphy e-mail (<80k only): tim /at/ birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie tel: +353...

Web resources about - ServiceWatchdog - comp.graphics.3dstudio