Frankenstein could fit well into Call of Duty Zombies...

Hello,

Frankenstein with a big fat nail through his block head... could probably
fit well into Call of Duty zombie... as an extra challenge or so...

Frankenstein... is the ultimate zombie after all... brought back to life
through somewhat darker science :) LOL.

Maybe even a flying blood sucking dracula could fit into Call of Duty
zombies... or gargoyles... sucking the living blood out of players...

More flying creatures comeing at them at certain levels... instead of hell
hounds... though those should also still be in them though ;)

The more the merrier ;)

Bye,
  Skybuck ;) =D

0
Skybuck
8/1/2015 9:18:05 AM
comp.graphics.algorithms 6674 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!
Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well!Be well! Be well! Be well! ...

Well well well well well
High Costs Mean Low Uptake for Linux http://www.china.org.cn/english/BAT/133375.htm I sense many a cola nut is experiencing a clinching sensation in their hindquarters, as the primary reason they admit they adopt Linux/OSS is proven less and less relevant. The research organization that produced the study is China Computerworld Media Group (CCW), out of Beijing. Of course they're paid MS shills - who else would have anything unkind to say about Linux? I bet a dozen Linuxers are digging hard and fast to find whatever fantasy link they can between CCW and MS. Maybe the CCW founder liv...

Well, Well, Well...
Vista Enterprise will only be available through the software assurance program... So, looks like to keep using it, you'll have to keep stumping up the annual payments... else you lose the right to run it. -- XP, unsafe on the information highway at any speed Paul Cooke wrote: >Vista Enterprise will only be available through the software assurance >program... > >So, looks like to keep using it, you'll have to keep stumping up the annual >payments... else you lose the right to run it. Well, this is the start of the "software rentals" push that M$ wants to m...

Well Well Well
It's funny to see the same people argue after such a long time! To bad SG is gone On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:27:34 +0200, Ochal Christophe <co@nospam.orelse.fem.be> wrote: >It's funny to see the same people argue after such a long time! >To bad SG is gone He isn't. He is just infesting some other newsgroup blabbing on about how his Sigma DSLR camera is sooooo much better than every other make. He goes by the name 'George Preddy', which is an indication of wishful thinking on his part, IMHO. Noel wrote: > On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:27:34 +0200, Ochal Chris...

Well, well, well.
http://i.imgur.com/uMH8M.png This is my latest work in progress. I wonder what's missing that makes it blow up like this... Maybe because the drive emulation is sloppy? (it's the old Dapple code running in turbo mode.) -uso. Replying to myself with more info. Also moving it to cea2 which might be more apropos. http://xtra.usotsuki.info/daplus3-000.zip OK, the problem is reproduceable in Apple ][ "emulation". It affects ProDOS as well (only 1.0 or 1.0.1 would even work on this configuration). Some other software also exhibits weird behavior that I...

***** Call of Duty 5: World at War Multiplayer Co-ops against Zombies *****
Hello, I saw on tunggle that this game was very populair so I played it for a couple of days. I am now convinced that "Call of Duty 5: World at War Multiplayer Co-ops against Zombies" especially the "the reise" level/map is the most awesome action game ever. At least when it comes to weapons, special effects and graphics and action ! ;) If you thought left 4 dead was bad/awesome/action, then wait till you have played and mastered this game after a couple of days. This game gonna blow you away ! This game had some real nice heights, meaning rememb...

The next version of Call of Duty will use a new graphics technique with cookies !
April Fools =D Bye, Skybuck =D ...

How to typeset calling another algorithm from one algorithm?
Hi, I'm using algorithm.sty and algorithmic.sty to typeset algorithms. Occasionally, I need to call another algorithm from one. Is there any standard way to specify the arguments, just like calling a function in any programming language? Thanks, Peng ...

CALL OF DOODY mod for Call of Duty 2
This is a mod I made for the PC version of the videogame Call of Duty 2. It replaces your old weapons with poop fueled variants, and updates the initial training mission appropriately. Functionally the weapons are unchanged, only kills are much more satisfying knowing that you're killing someone with human feces. The technology was invented by Nazi scientist Dr. Poopenhaus Fartenkraagr but was suppressed by Adolph Hitler because it was "too smelly." However the Allied forces got hold of this crappy new technology and have realized its destructive potential. They have begun arming...

which algorithm fits...
Hi. I don't know which algorithm is the right one to use with my task. In a 2D matrix filled with random values, you have to find a cheapest path from the top left corner to the bottom right one passing through a certain amount of fields (not the shortest way). I tryed Dijkstra but I'm not sure that it's the right one, and I heard that something with backtracking could do just fine, but still I don't know how to solve the problem. I would really appreciate some help, examples are also something I'm looking for. greetings Kuba In article <cbrd50$lsh$1@news.onet....

Call Of Duty
Try out the two available demos, a great first person shooter ! Is this the best war first person shooter available ? www.callofduty.com I'd say it is probably the 2nd best. DOD is still more realistic but COD is prettier. I'd wait till it goes on sale though cause I hear it is rather short for single player. If the multiplay works well that could make up for quit a bit though [circa BF'42] lupi "Gunny Bunny" <nowwhere@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:EGipb.113531$7B1.108669@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > Try out the two av...

Call of Duty
imPRESSive VERY, a must buy for WWII FPSer fans. "Bimo" <men@work> wrote in message news:3f5f771b$0$54827$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk... > imPRESSive > > ...

Call call
Hello! I have a small question concerning to the procedure call. I have the following procedure: private sub procedure_name (ByVal name1 as string) .... end sub When I call it I just write: .... procedure_name("something") ..... When I add some extra parameters into the procedure that is: private sub procedure_name (ByVal name1 as string, ByVal name2 as boolean) .... end sub then the procedure call would look like this: call procedure_name("something",True) Why???? Why there are some cases when word "call" is needed (because excluding it, it will give us ...

Duty Calls
<http://xkcd.com/386/> -- I know how a jam jar feels... .... full of jam! On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 00:27:43 -0600, Snit wrote (in article <C3E1166F.A95C4%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>): > <http://xkcd.com/386/> Excellent, even by xkcd standards. :) -- Lefty Monica Lewinsky speaks out on the election: "I'm going to vote Republican this time around, the Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth the last time they were in the White House." "Lefty Bigfoot" <nunya@busyness.info> stated in post 0001HW.C3E12E7D01B28CA7F01846D8@news.verizon.ne...

Web resources about - Frankenstein could fit well into Call of Duty Zombies... - comp.graphics.algorithms

I, Frankenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I, Frankenstein is an upcoming 2014 Australian-American fantasy action film written and directed by Stuart Beattie , based on the graphic novel ...

Frankenstein Matchmaker - Monsters Need Love Too on the App Store on iTunes
Get Frankenstein Matchmaker - Monsters Need Love Too on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Flickr: SteamPunk Frankenstein's Photostream
If you need to reach me please contact at: KISSMYROBOT@GMAIL.COM I'll try my best to answer any questions. Kindly, Dana Mattocks

Dark tale of Iraqi Frankenstein wins Arabic literary award
Ahmed Saadawi was declared the winner of the prestigious award for his dramatic novel, Frankenstein in Baghdad.

Gothic thriller I, Frankenstein to be filmed in Melbourne
... Business Minister Louise Asher announced today Victoria had beaten other Australian states to secure the $37 million feature film I, Frankenstein. ...

Baboons used in 'Frankenstein-like' medical experiments
The public would be &quot;deeply shocked&quot; to know what has been going on behind closed doors.

'Dr Frankenstein' sold guns to Aussies
A man dubbed the "Dr Frankenstein of weapons" has been arrested in Canada for altering guns to make them more lethal and shipping them to Australia ...

Mexico now faces 'Frankenstein' vigilantes
Mexican authorities are struggling to rein in a monster they helped create in Michoacan state - citizen militias battling the Knights Templar ...

I, Frankenstein
Frankenstein's creature finds himself caught in an all-out, centuries old war between two immortal clans.