Free Polynomial Interpoaltion Book Gone but Moved

Comcast finally killed my site. =20
Another shameless plug for my free book - details and internet Archive link=
s to it below.=20

It's gone, but I moved the files to my ASUS storage site.  Unfortunately,  =
I have been unable to make the files Public so far, despite their instructi=
ons.

If someone wants to try, this is supposed to be a link to the public folder=
 containing the book, appendix and supplementary material:
  https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/A6752C762D934C30884DC71B0E00960=
E4=20

(for me, it says the directory contains no files, even though I see them in=
side my account)  PLEASE Let me know if it works for you.

I have received a dozen or so thanks for this work and wish to make it avai=
lable for others in the future.  It can still be found on the Internet Arch=
ive (WayBack Machine).  The Internet Archive is saving web pages.  BELOW I =
have Archive links for my site.=20

I'll send it to anyone upon request in the future.  I can be E-MAILED at no=
skosteve (at) either yahoo, or gmail (dot) com .=20

What is this Book  ??=20

NEW DOCUMENTS have been ADDED that I did not add to the book and probably n=
ever will:=20
- Approximating the SINE function with a method based on the Coons quintic =
function.=20
- Maxim Shemanarev's algo for drawing a curve through a series of points us=
ing cubic Bezier.=20
- Dylan Miller's approximation of an arbitrary circular arc with a cubic Be=
zier segment.=20

WHAT IS IT?=20
"Interpolation and Curves for Graphics" - A Study of Piecewise Polynomial I=
nterpolation Fundamentals And Curve Reference=20

 This book is *both*=20
1 - A study of the fundamentals for a beginner and=20
2 - An advanced reference of all common piecewise interpolation types with =
sample curves to demonstrate the behaviors.  It also has a few things that =
I think derive from new ways of looking at various aspects of the math.  =
=20

 When I wanted to learn about Piecewise Polynomial Interpolation for the la=
ser light show system I built, I couldn't find a book suitable for me.  Aft=
er much reading and searching on the net a number of years ago, I had many =
notes, so I put them in order and it turned into the book I originally need=
ed.  Comments are always welcome via my site, but I probably won't be writi=
ng much in the way of additional revisions (time to ship it).=20

PLEASE SEND ANY COMMENTS to me via the E-Mail addresses above.=20
--=20
Cheers, Steve Noskowicz=20

*********************=20

INTERNET ARCHIVE COPIES ( "WayBack Machine") Links for My Site and Interpol=
ation Documents=20

The overall Internet Archive Log of my site:=20
https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/=20

This looks like the Oct 2 2015 capture:=20
https://web.archive.org/web/20151002232122/http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/s=
ite/=20

Direct Archive links.  These may take a few more seconds to load from tapes=
 and may come from earlier crawls, but should be the latest versions:=20
https://web.archive.org/web/20141019101044/http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/~k=
9dci/Book/Manuscript_Ver_9b.pdf=20
https://web.archive.org/web/20151001192625/http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/~k=
9dci/Book/Appendix_Ver_8b.pdf=20

The Page explaining the SUPPLEMENTAL material not in the book:=20
https://web.archive.org/web/20150930224506/http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/s=
ite/?/page/Piecewise_Polynomial_Interpolation/=20

Direct Archive links to the supplemental material:=20
Coons Quintic Function Sine Approximation: https://web.archive.org/web/2015=
1001192614/http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/Book/Coons%20Quintic%20SINE%20Comp=
arisons.xls=20

Maxim Shemanarev's method of drawing a curve through a series of points usi=
ng cubic Bezier curves:=20
Formulas: https://web.archive.org/web/20151001192625/http://k9dci.home.comc=
ast.net/Book/Maxim%20Algorithm%20Formulas.doc=20
Spreadsheet showing it: https://web.archive.org/web/20151001192610/http://k=
9dci.home.comcast.net/Book/Maxim%20Demonstration.xlsm=20

Dylan Miller's approximation of an arbitrary circular arc with a cubic Bezi=
er segment:=20
Formulas: https://web.archive.org/web/20151001192625/http://k9dci.home.comc=
ast.net/Book/Dylan%20Miller%20Formulas.doc=20
Spreadsheet showing it: https://web.archive.org/web/20151001192615/http://k=
9dci.home.comcast.net/Book/Dylan%20Miller%20Bezier%20Arc%20Demonstration.xl=
s=20

The general way to see all captures of my site: https://web.archive.org/web=
/*/http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/=20

The archive may or may not capture all of the individual documents, but I g=
ot the above links from the Archive, so they should be there as long as the=
 Archive exists.=20

This site is NOT associated with DCI Cheese Co. Inc Richfield WI. : www.che=
eseco.com  =20

........................................ END ...............................=
..
0
Noskosteve
10/31/2015 10:36:58 PM
comp.graphics.algorithms 6674 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Any comprehensive books on lock-free algorithms?
I need to implement some lock-free data structures (hash table an message queue), but not for inter-thread synchronisation - for differen processes, with shared memory, on multiprocessor machines I see a few open source libraries around for implementing those kinds o things within one address space for multithreaded apps, but I suspec at most they'd provide me with inspiration to work from and code to reus rather than being easily "ported" to shared memory For a start, I need a way to allocate and free parts of the share memory region - a lock-free malloc Now, all the ...

free free free
Your affiliate ID is: g1272750 ...

C Books and algorithm books
Questions for the major contributors to comp.lang.c. What C books do you have? What C books have you read? Which algorithm book is your favorite? What resources that you find particularly useful, beside comp.lang.c and its FAQ? I ask the above questions mainly to see what I lack. And the answer may help other newbies as well by letting people know what "weapons" have been proved to be useful. I might have asked too many questions these days, but I promise I will reduce them to less than 2 daily from now on. istillshine@gmail.com wrote: > Questions for the major contribu...

free free free
http://sanarga.googlepages.com Lot of freeeeee stuffs like free eBooks, free Movies, free wallpapers, free softwares still many more ...

Books, books, books!!!
I'm cleaning out my bookshelves and I have tons of Unix/Linux books to give away. (Also, networking, programming languages, internet stuff, etc.) If you live near Columbus, NJ (just south of Trenton), contact me ASAP to set a date for pick up. On Sunday night, they go into the recycling bin. Cy Burnot has written on 7/28/2011 8:27 PM: > I'm cleaning out my bookshelves and I have tons of Unix/Linux books to > give away. (Also, networking, programming languages, internet stuff, etc.) > > If you live near Columbus, NJ (just south of Trenton), contact me ASAP &g...

Robot Planning algorithms
FYI: Planning Algorithms By Steven M. LaValle, Copyright 2006 Cambridge University Press, 842 pages To buy: Cambridge ($63) Amazon ($46.40) This book presents a unified treatment of many different kinds of planning algorithms. The subject lies at the crossroads between robotics, control theory, artificial intelligence, algorithms, and computer graphics. The particular subjects covered include motion planning, discrete planning, planning under uncertainty, sensor-based planning, visibility, decision-theoretic planning, game theory, information spaces, reinforcement l...

free free free
http://sanarga.googlepages.com Lot of freeeeee stuffs like free eBooks, free Movies, free wallpapers, free softwares still many more ...

Free Polynomial Interpolation Book for a Limited Time...
With the obviously reduced interest in Usenet, this may fall on deaf ears..= .. Sorry for the obvious grabber, but it's true...=20 Time for what may be the last self-serving, shameless plug for my free book= ..=20 Effective Oct 8 2015 Comcast removed my access to edit the site. It's stil= l there for downloading the book & Sup material as of Oct 25 2015. But can = GO AWAY AT ANY TIME. I'm not sure if I'll set up a new host.=20 I have received a dozen or so thanks for this work and wish to make it avai= lable for others in the future. It will still be fo...

Books, Books, Books...
On-Line C/C++ Books http://chameleon.voxnet.gr/Books/index.php?key=cplusplus The most good books for me are "The C++ Programming Language" & "Thinking in C++" "Paul Gessos, a.k.a Chameleon" <cham_gss@hotmail.com> wrote: > On-Line C/C++ Books > > http://chameleon.voxnet.gr/Books/index.php?key=cplusplus Dear Paul, I temporarily disabled my news filters and found that you are posting anti-semitic crap again (see http://tinyurl.com/6tm3g, http://tinyurl.com/5bk26). Take your bullshit elsewhere. Jonathan Jonathan Turkanis schrie...

free free free
Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have at least $40,000 dollars in your PayPal account http://clix.to/thebest ...

!! Free e-books ! ------ MAGPUL INDUSTRIES has paid to allow everyone to read Fitzpatrick's books FREE.
!! Free e-books ! ------ MAGPUL INDUSTRIES has paid to allow everyone to read Fitzpatrick's books FREE. (Click blue link to read Fitzpatrick's books absolutely FREE.} http://www.rbduncan.com/4.decades.htm ...

[...]

Web resources about - Free Polynomial Interpoaltion Book Gone but Moved - comp.graphics.algorithms