Free Polynomial Interpolation Book for a Limited Time...

With the obviously reduced interest in Usenet, this may fall on deaf ears..=
..

Sorry for the obvious grabber, but it's true...=20

Time for what may be the last self-serving, shameless plug for my free book=
..=20

Effective Oct 8 2015 Comcast removed my access to edit the site.  It's stil=
l there for downloading the book & Sup material as of Oct 25 2015. But can =
GO AWAY AT ANY TIME.   I'm not sure if I'll set up a new host.=20

I have received a dozen or so thanks for this work and wish to make it avai=
lable for others in the future.  It will still be found on the Internet Arc=
hive (WayBack Machine).  The Internet Archive is saving the entire web!  BE=
LOW I have Archive links for my site.=20

If anyone wants to host this please grab whatever you want now.  I'll send =
it to anyone upon request in the future, if my site goes away.  I can be em=
ailed at noskosteve (at) either yahoo, or gmail (dot) com .=20

What is this Book  ??=20

NEW DOCUMENTS have been ADDED that I did not add to the book and probably n=
ever will:=20
- Approximating the SINE function with a method based on the Coons quintic =
function.=20
- Maxim Shemanarev's algo for drawing a curve through a series of points us=
ing cubic Bezier.=20
- Dylan Miller's approximation of an arbitrary circular arc with a cubic Be=
zier segment.=20

WHAT IS IT?=20
"Interpolation and Curves for Graphics" - A Study of Piecewise Polynomial I=
nterpolation Fundamentals And Curve Reference=20

 This book is *both*=20
1 - A study of the fundamentals for a beginner and=20
2 - An advanced reference of all common piecewise interpolation types with =
sample curves to demonstrate the behaviors.  It also has a few things that =
I think derive from new ways of looking at various aspects of the math.  =
=20

 When I wanted to learn about Piecewise Polynomial Interpolation for the la=
ser light show system I built, I couldn't find a book suitable for me.  Aft=
er much reading and searching on the net a number of years ago, I had many =
notes, so I put them in order and it turned into the book I originally need=
ed.  Comments are always welcome via my site, but I probably won't be writi=
ng much in the way of additional revisions (time to ship it).=20

Background and downloads are here  AS LONG AS COMCAST leaves the site up:=
=20
 http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/site/?/page/Piecewise_Polynomial_Interpolati=
on/  =20

Direct download links:=20
Text=20
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/~k9dci/Book/Manuscript_Ver_9b.pdf 1.9M=20
Appendix=20
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/~k9dci/Book/Appendix_Ver_8b.pdf  1.7M=20
Happy fishing...=20

PLEASE SEND ANY COMMENTS to me via my web site CONTACT page, or the E-Mail =
addresses above.=20
--=20
Cheers, Steve Noskowicz=20

*******   Internet Archive Links  **************=20

INTERNET ARCHIVE COPIES ( "WayBack Machine") Links for My Site and Interpol=
ation Documents=20

The overall Internet Archive Log of my site:=20
https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/=20

This looks like the Oct 2 2015 capture:=20
https://web.archive.org/web/20151002232122/http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/s=
ite/=20

Direct Archive links.  These may take a few more seconds to load from tapes=
 and may come from earlier crawls, but should be the latest versions:=20
https://web.archive.org/web/20141019101044/http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/~k=
9dci/Book/Manuscript_Ver_9b.pdf=20
https://web.archive.org/web/20151001192625/http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/~k=
9dci/Book/Appendix_Ver_8b.pdf=20

The Page explaining the SUPPLEMENTAL material not in the book:=20
https://web.archive.org/web/20150930224506/http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/s=
ite/?/page/Piecewise_Polynomial_Interpolation/=20

Direct Archive links to the supplemental material:=20
Coons Quintic Function Sine Approximation: https://web.archive.org/web/2015=
1001192614/http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/Book/Coons%20Quintic%20SINE%20Comp=
arisons.xls=20

Maxim Shemanarev's method of drawing a curve through a series of points usi=
ng cubic Bezier curves:=20
Formulas: https://web.archive.org/web/20151001192625/http://k9dci.home.comc=
ast.net/Book/Maxim%20Algorithm%20Formulas.doc=20
Spreadsheet showing it: https://web.archive.org/web/20151001192610/http://k=
9dci.home.comcast.net/Book/Maxim%20Demonstration.xlsm=20

Dylan Miller's approximation of an arbitrary circular arc with a cubic Bezi=
er segment:=20
Formulas: https://web.archive.org/web/20151001192625/http://k9dci.home.comc=
ast.net/Book/Dylan%20Miller%20Formulas.doc=20
Spreadsheet showing it: https://web.archive.org/web/20151001192615/http://k=
9dci.home.comcast.net/Book/Dylan%20Miller%20Bezier%20Arc%20Demonstration.xl=
s=20

The general way to see all captures of my site: https://web.archive.org/web=
/*/http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/=20

The archive may or may not capture all of the individual documents, but I g=
ot the above links from the Archive, so they should be there as long as the=
 Archive exists.=20

This site is NOT associated with DCI Cheese Co. Inc Richfield WI. : www.che=
eseco.com  =20

0
Noskosteve
10/26/2015 12:52:10 PM
comp.graphics.algorithms 6674 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Free Book LIMITED TIME
Comcast is discontinuing hosting web pages in Sept 2015 and I probably won'= t set up a new host. I have received about a dozen thanks for this work and= wish to make it available for others in the future.=20 If anyone wants to host this please grab whatever you want now. I'll send = it to anyone upon request in the future. I can be emailed at noskosteve (a= t) either yahoo, or gmail (dot) com . Time for what may be the last self-serving, shameless plug for my free book= .. =20 NEW DOCUMENTS ADDED that I did not add to the book and probably never will: - Approxima...

pawerfull book to learn oracle free for limited time
the pawerfull book to learn oracle 10 g free download for a limited time don't miss this http://tinyurl.com/y9pfppe ...

pawerfull book to learn oracle free for limited time
the pawerfull book to learn oracle 10 g free download for a limited time don't miss this http://tinyurl.com/y9pfppe ...

Fundamentals of Piecewise Polynomial Interpolation FREE on-line Book
Time for another self-serving, shameless plug for my free book. After about 15 years and a two foot tall stack of draft printouts, I have completed the most recent round of revisions of my book and want to let others know about it. "Interpolation and Curves for Graphics" - A Study of Piecewise Polynomial Interpolation Fundamentals And Curve Reference This is *both* a study of the fundamentals for a beginner and an advanced reference of all common piecewise interpolation types with sample curves to demonstrate the behaviors. It also has a few things that I think derive from n...

Free Book
Time for another self-serving, shameless plug for my free book. After about 15 years and a two foot tall stack of draft printouts, want to let others know about it. "Interpolation and Curves for Graphics" - A Study of Piecewise Polynomial Interpolation Fundamentals And Curve Reference This is *both* a study of the fundamentals for a beginner and an advanced reference of all common piecewise interpolation types with sample curves to demonstrate the behaviors. It also has a few things that I think derive from new ways of looking at various aspects of the m...

Free Book
Time for another self-serving, shameless plug for my free book. After about 16 years and a two foot tall stack of draft printouts, I want to let others know about it. "Interpolation and Curves for Graphics" - A Study of Piecewise Polynomial Interpolation Fundamentals And Curve Reference This is *both* a study of the fundamentals for a beginner and an advanced reference of all common piecewise interpolation types with sample curves to demonstrate the behaviors. It also has a few things that I think derive from new ways of looking at various aspects of the...

Free Book
Time for another self-serving, shameless plug for my free book.=20 Unfortunately, Comcast managed to delete all my content. I restored the Po= lynomial curves page so far. I have no idea if Comcast will continue hosti= ng at all, so grab whatever you want now. I'll send things if contacted in= the future, if my site goes away. noskosteve at either yahoo, or gmail (s= econdary email). NEW DOCUMENT ADDED On 05 October 2014 I added a file showing a method of adjusting curves by g= rabbing the curve with the cursor for curves with off-curve control points. "Interpolati...

AS 15 Invoke Polynomial time in geometry and Invoke Polynomial time in geometry andInvoke Polynomial time in geometry and computation computationcomputation prove proveprove. ..: :: p=np.
AS 15 Invoke Polynomial time in geometry and Invoke Polynomial time in geometry andInvoke Polynomial time in geometry and computation computationcomputation prove proveprove. ...: :: p=3Dnp. p=3Dnp.p=3Dnp. 10 Z is the solution AB =3D 3 ..1152942 ..1152942.1152942 XL P AA I 5 AF (6.2305884,6.2305884) AJ 6.2305884 =3D0 (-6.2305884,6.2305884) O R AE T D Q -5 5 10 1520 25 (-6.2305884,-6.2305884) (6.2305884,-6.2305884) AK AG z0 . -5 J KS AI AH AC 77.640464-12.461177=95Y=3D0 -10 A complete set and ...

Fitzpatrick's first book that the New York Times devoted a full page to on June 18th 1967 in their Sunday Book Review page 29. You can read it FREE now in e-book format.
Fitzpatrick's first book that the New York Times devoted a full page to on June 18th 1967 in their Sunday Book Review page 29. You can read it FREE now in e-book format. (click link): http://www.rbduncan.com/pge1.html Read this e-book FREE Enjoy, ...

Limits on Polynomial Algorithms
This is distinct from my previous question: this one is about complexity, while the last one was just about machinery. Let's again work up to it with some examples: 1. Linear search. Let's suppose we're searching over a list of numbers to see if a given number is in the list. The whole search takes O(n) time. Each time a new number is read, an O(1) operation is performed to see if the new number matches the original given number. 2. Tree sort (using a height-balanced tree). Let's suppose we're sorting a list of numbers. The whole sort takes O(n log(n)) time. Each time a ...

Polynomial-time algorithm?
// If p0x == read // Then Ignore // If Ignore === Ignore All =/= Change or Change All // Then Ignore All // If Ignore =/= Ignore All // Then Ignore // If Ignore === Ignore All === Change and Change All // Then Change All On Jan 15, 3:21=A0pm, Martin <marty.musa...@gmail.com> wrote: > =A0 // =A0If p0x =3D=3D read > =A0 // =A0Then Ignore > =A0 // =A0If Ignore =3D=3D=3D Ignore All =3D/=3D Change or Change All > =A0 // =A0Then Ignore All > =A0 // =A0If Ignore =3D/=3D Ignore All > =A0 // =A0Then Ignore > =A0 // =A0If Ignore =3D=3D=3D Ignore All =3...

REAL: Windows Vista/7 Free DVD (Limited Time) w/ free Alienware laptop
www.ubersite.com - Future of media What do you think of the site. Will you join? What do you want to see in the future? You can get windows free at www.linux.com -- Users of Ubersite ...

Polynomial Time Algorithm in Wiki Code

free proxy site for limited time.
free proxy site for limited time. ---------------------------------------- http://mypro.totalh.com/ ...

Web resources about - Free Polynomial Interpolation Book for a Limited Time... - comp.graphics.algorithms

Interpolation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the mathematical field of numerical analysis , interpolation is a method of constructing new data points within the range of a discrete set ...

Brief Interpolation on the Contrasting Company Cultures of Microsoft and Apple
Interesting to see Frank Shaw celebrating (or, if you prefer, gloating) about this deal on Twitter: Hey Google – we are the 70% #anotherandroidlicense ...

Price Drop: Interpolation 1.0
Interpolation 1.0 2 Device: iOS Universal Category: Education Price: Free, Version: 2 ( iTunes ) Description: This is an application which ...

Demize99 comments on We need someone to create a guide for the new Network Interpolation Setting slider ...
"Trust" is a strong word. BF3's hit model uses a combined client server model, a Hybrid Hit Detection. The client says to the server "Hey, I ...

Argo, Latitude, Day, and Reynolds Interpolation
Guest post by Willis Eschenbach This is another of my occasional reports from my peripatetic travels through the Argo data (see the Appendix ...

The easiest way to get 60fps frame interpolation playback using MPC-HC, MPC-BE
Convert 24 fps videos to 48/60 fps on-the-fly and watch movies and videos with the soap opera effect (motion interpolation). Support Media Player ...

Bilinear interpolation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Example of bilinear interpolation on the unit square with the z-values 0, 1, 1 and 0.5 as indicated. Interpolated values in between represented ...

Whittaker–Shannon interpolation formula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Whittaker–Shannon interpolation formula or sinc interpolation is a method to construct a continuous-time bandlimited function from a sequence ...

Linear interpolation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
which can be derived geometrically from the figure on the right. It is a special case of polynomial interpolation with n = 1. Solving this equation ...

Bicubic interpolation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics , bicubic interpolation is an extension of cubic interpolation for interpolating data points on a two dimensional regular grid ...