Where does my line intersect (or not) my bounding box.

Known: P and Q, two points on the infinite length line L.
Wanted: segment l=(p,q) of L that intersects a box specified by x,y,w,h.

All the algorithms I have seen so far require the (p,q) segment apriori, but
I only have P and Q.

L is to be a crease in a paper folding application (java).  I hope to use
segment l and the box to create java2d areas that are intersections or
subtractions of a subject area.  One of the areas would be flipped about the
crease to emulate a folding action.

--
Richard A. DeVenezia

0
radevenz (1543)
1/6/2004 5:08:00 AM
comp.graphics.algorithms 6674 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

"Richard A. DeVenezia" <radevenz@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Known: P and Q, two points on the infinite length line L.
> Wanted: segment l=(p,q) of L that intersects a box specified by x,y,w,h.
>
> All the algorithms I have seen so far require the (p,q) segment apriori,
but
> I only have P and Q.

Is this stated correctly?  If you are looking for the intersection (p,q),
but are given (p,q) a priori, then there is nothing to do...

The points P and Q are the end points of a line segment.  You
need to compute the intersection of this segment with an axis-aligned
rectangle.  Source code for this is at
http://www.magic-software.com/Intersection.html
files WmlIntrLin2Box2.*, the first "FindIntersection" function.

--
Dave Eberly
eberly@magic-software.com

0
eberly (231)
1/6/2004 5:35:18 AM
"Dave Eberly" <eberly@magic-software.com> wrote in message

> "Richard A. DeVenezia" <radevenz@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > Known: P and Q, two points on the infinite length line L.
> > Wanted: segment l=(p,q) of L that intersects a box specified by x,y,w,h.
> >
> > All the algorithms I have seen so far require the (p,q) segment apriori,
> but
> > I only have P and Q.
>
> Is this stated correctly?  If you are looking for the intersection (p,q),
> but are given (p,q) a priori, then there is nothing to do...
>
> The points P and Q are the end points of a line segment.  You
> need to compute the intersection of this segment with an axis-aligned
> rectangle.  Source code for this is at
> http://www.magic-software.com/Intersection.html
> files WmlIntrLin2Box2.*, the first "FindIntersection" function.
>
> --
> Dave Eberly
> eberly@magic-software.com
> http://www.magic-software.com
> http://www.wild-magic.com

Dave:

Thanks for the pointer to our code.  Lots to eschew there.

I didn't state my problem clearly enough. Points big P and Q are different
than points little p and q, perhaps I should have said p^ and q^.

P and Q are given and must be used to compute the coefficients of L (the
crease)
p^ and q^ are the unknown intersections of L with the known box x,y,w,h.

My best case scenario is when the 'crease' L goes through two sides of the
box. One of these would occur...
p^x = x and q^y = y (L crosses left and bottom)
p^x = x and q^y = y+h (left and top)
p^x = x+w and q^y = y (right and bottom)
p^x = x+w and q^y = y+h (right and top)
p^x = x and q^x = x+w (left and right)
p^y = y and q^y = y+h (bottom and top)
I still have to contend with L not going through a box edge, L going through
one or two corners and matters of orientation.

My first thoughts were to solve L: y = mx + b and then solve for x or y when
replacing y or x with boxY and boxY+h or boxX and boxX+w.  Of these four
points, the two middlest (in x) should be the shortest segment intersecting
the box.

--
Richard A. DeVenezia

0
radevenz (1543)
1/6/2004 6:49:36 AM
> My first thoughts were to solve L: y = mx + b and then solve for x or y
when
> replacing y or x with boxY and boxY+h or boxX and boxX+w.  Of these four
> points, the two middlest (in x) should be the shortest segment
intersecting
> the box.

The code at my site uses a parametric representation of the
line segment from P=(Px,Py) to Q=(Qx,Qy),
   (x(t),y(t)) = (Px,Py)+t*(Qx-Px,Qy-Py)
for 0 <= t <= 1.  The intersection is computed by Liang-Barsky
clipping.  You clip the line segment against the x-faces, then
against the y-faces.  Along the way you find out that the segment
does not intersect the box, or that it does and the new parameter
interval is [t0,t1], a subset of [0,1].  Your "p" and "q" are
p = (x(t0),y(t0)) and q = (x(t1),y(t1)).

--
Dave Eberly
eberly@magic-software.com

0
eberly (231)

bounding box/bounding box intersection.
Hi guys, thanks so much for your recent help with my collision detection problems. I just have one more thing then I think I've got all I need to start coding it up. I have two Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes. One is stationary. One is moving (the reason for this is that it simplifies things - 2 boxes moving relative to each other can be considered as one stationary and the other moving) I have 2 questions, but 2 is more important cos it assumes you know the answer to 1) Now I have a "velocity vector" for the moving box (i.e it moves in a certain direction ...

looking for algorithms to detect intersection between a line and a 18-dop bounding volume
hi, I have implemented a 18-dop tree to bound a polygonal model in 3D space according to the paper of klosowski. now I am looking for algorithms to detect the intersection situation between a line( ray or segment) and a 18-dop bounding volume. since my major is mechanical engineering, i don't have much knowlege of computer graphics. Is there anybody who can help me? thanks in advance xiangyang.ren@uni-dortmund.de (X. Y. Ren) writes: > hi, > > I have implemented a 18-dop tree to bound a polygonal model in 3D > space according to the paper of klosowski. now I am looking for > algorithms to detect the intersection situation between a line( ray or > segment) and a 18-dop bounding volume. since my major is mechanical > engineering, i don't have much knowlege of computer graphics. Is there > anybody who can help me? It's pretty straightforward. Any k-dop is convex and totally determined by 9 pairs of planes. Each pair of planes divides space into 3 parts, which we can call "left", "middle", and "right". If any point on the line segment is within the k-dop, which is to say is between each pair of planes, the line segment and k-dop intersect. So if for every pair of planes, your line segment's endpoints either straddle the k-dop (left/right or right/left), or one or both of them are inside it (middle), they intersect, otherwise not. And (to spell out the boundary case) if for any pair, the segment to...

problem with 2D line intersection algorithm (parallel lines)
Hi guys, I've just realized that my 2D line segment intersection test is unable to detect when two line segments are parallel *and* intersecting. Following is my code. How do I add an additional test so that it returns true when given two parallel overlapping line segments. (like a(0,0), b(10,0) and c(5,0), d(50,0)) many thanks bool lineSegmentIntersectionTest(vec2 A, vec2 B, vec2 C, vec2 D) { double rTop = (A.y-C.y)*(D.x-C.x)-(A.x-C.x)*(D.y-C.y); double sTop = (A.y-C.y)*(B.x-A.x)-(A.x-C.x)*(B.y-A.y); double Bot = (B.x-A.x)*(D.y-C.y)-(B.y-A.y)*(D.x-C.x); if (Bot == 0) //parallel { return false; } double r = rTop / Bot; double s = sTop / Bot; if( (r > 0) && (r < 1) && (s > 0) && (s < 1) ) { //lines intersect return true; } //lines do not intersect return false; } "Dylan" <spaldeen@ontheball.com> wrote in message news:ant2m0h9820mhg2blpd6r30rvvo889do8e@4ax.com... > Hi guys, > > I've just realized that my 2D line segment intersection test is unable > to detect when two line segments are parallel *and* intersecting. > Following is my code. How do I add an additional test so that it > returns true when given two parallel overlapping line segments. (like > a(0,0), b(10,0) and c(5,0), d(50,0)) I too ask this queastion to this newsgroup once. And some nice chap answered my question. So now I will answer your question in two ways: 1. I think the solution is ...

bounding box algorithm
Hi everyone! I'm looking for bounding box construction algorithm. Can you give me some hint where to look for it? with regards - m z - Micha� wrote: > Hi everyone! > > I'm looking for bounding box construction algorithm. Can you give me > some hint where to look for it? > Try "google"... -- <\___/> For email, remove my socks. / O O \ \_____/ FTB. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? Take a look here http://www.magic-software.com/Containment.html ---------------------------------------------------------...

Bounding box for text line
Sir, How to put a bounding box for the each line of text image Regs, Sanjay ...

Intersection of two bounding boxes
Given two bounding boxes A and B. How to find if A and B intersect or overlap? Thanks! -Swathi On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:27:04 PM UTC-8, sparklingduce wrote: > Given two bounding boxes A and B. How to find if A and B intersect or overlap? Thanks! > > > > -Swathi I tried the command dbBBoxIntersect. It says "undefined function". Thanks! On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 4:27:04 PM UTC-6, sparklingduce wrote: > Given two bounding boxes A and B. How to find if A and B intersect or overlap? Thanks! > > > > -Swathi On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 7:05:52 AM UTC+5:30, sparklingduce wrote: > On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:27:04 PM UTC-8, sparklingduce wrote: > > > Given two bounding boxes A and B. How to find if A and B intersect or overlap? Thanks! > > > > > > > > > > > > -Swathi > > > > I tried the command dbBBoxIntersect. It says "undefined function". Thanks! Please use dbProduceOverlap On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 3:57:04 AM UTC+5:30, sparklingduce wrote: > Given two bounding boxes A and B. How to find if A and B intersect or overlap? Thanks! > > > > -Swathi Please use dbProduceOverlap On 12/17/13 05:47, Ajith V wrote: > On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 7:05:52 AM UTC+5:30, sparklingduce wrote: >> On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:27:04 PM UTC-8, sparklingduce wrote: >>...

line segment against box intersection test
Hi, Could someone direct me to an algorithm for a line segment against box intersection test plz (of arbitrary orientation) thanks "TheFerryman" <ferry@onthenet.com> wrote in message news:4sbe70ljc87ja6d44ghtecnb2bb4rkkt5t@4ax.com... > Could someone direct me to an algorithm for a line segment against box > intersection test plz (of arbitrary orientation) http://www.magic-software.com/Intersection.html files WmlIntrLin3Box3.{h,cpp}. The "test intersection" query uses the method of separating axes, http://www.magic-software.com/Documentation/MethodOfSeparatingAxes.pdf The "find intersection" query uses standard clipping of a parametric line segment against a plane at a time for the box. -- Dave Eberly eberly@magic-software.com http://www.magic-software.com http://www.wild-magic.com ...

Bounding box for text line #3
Sir, How to put a bounding box in matlab for the each line of text image Regs, Sanjay ...

Bounding box for text line #2
Sir, How to put bounding box for each line which contain characters of page Regs, Kavitha ...

Graphics bounding box in source coordinates?
Is there some way of getting the bounding box of Graphics in the source coordinate system? For example, Show can be used to display an array of objects on top of each other: showObj[z_]:=Graphics[{Circle[{z,z},z]}] objs=showObj/@Range[5]; Show[objs] But I want to display them side by side. The following can be used to offset each object by a fixed interval: graphicsArray[g_,x_]:=Graphics[MapIndexed[Translate[#1,{x (First[#2]-1),0}]&,First/@g]] graphicsArray[objs,5] But I would like the gaps between each object to be of fixed size. So I want a version of graphicsArray which d...

Compute bounding box of arbitrary graphics
How can you compute the bounding box (rectangle) of an arbitrary block of graphics commands - specifically, a Windows metafile converted to PostScript by the Adobe PDF driver or any other PostScript printer driver? This sequence of graphics commands may contain any PostScript command, including gsave/grestore, so simply getting the clipping rectangle will not work. Is there some trick to doing this? Can something be embedded in the metafile such that, when converted, the bounding box rectangle will be available in the output? Right now, I have a kludge where I draw a diagonal line which...

graphic's bounding box
Hi, I have problem in adding a logo to a letter head. pdflatex said i have no bounding box. can anyone help me to solve the problem? Thanks! regards dee dee schrieb: > Hi, > > I have problem in adding a logo to a letter head. > pdflatex said i have no bounding box. > can anyone help me to solve the problem? > Convert the graphic file to one of the following formats: .pdf, .png, .jpg If this doesn't help send a small example which shows what you have done. ....Rolf ...

Bounding box of Triangle / AABB intersection
Hi, I've been looking for a fast triangle/AABB intersection algorithm that will return the bounding box of the intersecting region (if there is any). I'm aquainted with Tomas Moller's excellent code, but extracting the intersection positions didn't seem to extend naturally from it - and I wondered whether a different algorithm might be more applicable. I thought I'd ask whether anyone here had any useful pointers. Best Regards Matt You could try the routine from the book "Real Time Collision Detection" on page 169. It basically uses a separating axis test, where the axes correspond to the 3 face normals of the AABB, the face normal of the triangle, the 9 cross product axes from the combination of the previous 2. There are robustness issues with this routine, namely when the cross product is 0. Jason ...

Bounding box for text line #4
Sir, How to put a bounding box for the each line of text image Regs, Sanjay ...

An Efficient and Robust Ray-Box Intersection Algorithm
Hello, I have a question concerning the algorithm presented in the paper "An Efficient and Robust Ray-Box Intersection Algorithm" by Amy Williams, Steve Barrus, R. Keith Morley, and Peter Shirley. Here=B4s a link to the paper: http://www.cs.utah.edu/~awilliam/box/box.pdf I would first of all like to know a) what the intersection interval actually is b) if there is a way to extract the exact hit positions (entry and exit). I assume that when I know the answer to a) I can answer b) myself? Thanks in advance for any help > Here?s a link to the paper: http://www.cs.utah.edu/~awilliam/box/box.pdf > > I would first of all like to know > a) what the intersection interval actually is > b) if there is a way to extract the exact hit positions (entry and > exit). > > I assume that when I know the answer to a) I can answer b) myself? If the ray does intersect the box, then the parametric interval is given by [tmin, tmax]. Just few weeks ago I had a correspondence with Peter Shirley on that there is one situation where this algorithm produces wrong results. If you just want to know if there is an intersection, then it is ok, but in case you want also the interval, there are a few singular buggy cases to be aware of. Quoting my post: "A problem comes around when the ray origin is exactly on the aabb face on some coordinate axis. Consider the x-axis: If inverseDirection = -infinity and r.origin.x() == bounds[0].x() then tmax = 0!...

bounding box for a line segment in real space
Hi there, I wish to get a bounding box for a line segment A(Ax,Ay,Az) --- B(Bx,By,Bz) in real space. say length(AB) = y; . . | | y| y| | | .------A-------B------. y | y | y | | y| y| . . How to get the xmax,ymax, zmax and xmin, ymin, zmin? Thank you very much. julia On 17 Nov 2004 11:56:40 -0800, joy_julia446@yahoo.com (julia) wrote: >I wish to get a bounding box for a line segment A(Ax,Ay,Az) --- >B(Bx,By,Bz) in real space. The bounding box of the ends, A and B, will also bound the segment. Dear Sir, Thanks for your reply. I am sorry that I do not explained clearly in my previous mail. I intend to have a bounding box that exclosed the line segment A-B. In which case, the line A-B in inside the bounding box with length y(equal to the length of AB) prependicular to the 6 surfaces of the box. The purpose is to filter out any point that are too far from the line segment. By doing so, I will need to consider those points lie within the box. Please correct me if I am wrong. Is there any more appropriate way to help filtering points that are too far from the line segment? Currently I am defined a search radius by comparing the distance of a point to the mid of AB. However it consumes a lot of processing time. Thanks again...

Line Line intersection in 3D
Hi all, I am trying to find the intersection of 2 lines in 3D. I have 4 points which I can use to construct 2 lines. I tried implementing the linear equations but I believe, its not giving correct intersection points. Can anyone help me in finding the intersection points in 3D? Any help would be appreciated !!! Thank you, chandp24@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > I am trying to find the intersection of 2 lines in 3D. I have 4 > points which I can use to construct 2 lines. I tried implementing the > linear equations but I believe, its not giving correct intersection > points. > > Can anyone help me in finding the intersection points in 3D? > Any help would be appreciated !!! > > Thank you, > Not sure what you mean by 'implementing the linear equations', but the following should work. Say your two lines are x = p1 + u*(p2-p1) y = p3 + v*(p4-p3) and you want the point of intersection, so x=y <=> p1 + u*(p2-p1) = p3 + v*(p4-p3) <=> u*(p2-p1) - v*(p4-p3) = p3-p1. The last line is an overdetermined system of linear equations (3 equations for 2 unknowns), which you can try to solve to get the (u,v) parameter values. There are 3 possible cases: - one solution (lines intersect in one and only one point) - an infinite number of solutions (lines lie on each other) - no solution (lines don't intersect and are either parallel (but not equal) or skewed) In the case of one solution, insert one of the parameter val...

I need to create a line graphic on a headless box
Does any one know of a way to generate an image for display in a web page programatically. I have an embedded box, with limited memory with tcl/tk. Curious if there is a tcl package for this. xvart wrote: > Does any one know of a way to generate an image for display in a web > page programatically. I have an embedded box, with limited memory with > tcl/tk. Curious if there is a tcl package for this. > http://wiki.tcl.tk/5581 Bryan Oakley wrote : > xvart wrote: >> Does any one know of a way to generate an image for display in a web >> page programatically. I have...

Capsule/Axis-aligned bounding box intersection
Hi, I'm looking for an algorithm that can compute the intersection between a capsule and an axis aligned bounding box (AABB). On the magic-software.com website there is an algorithm for computing the intersection between a sphere and an AABB so even if someone knows where I could find an algorithm for cylinder/AABB intersection that would be sufficient as well. Any ideas? Omair "Omair-Inam Abdul-Matin" <oiinamul@cs.uwaterloo.ca> wrote in message news:cb7str$hvd$1@rumours.uwaterloo.ca... > I'm looking for an algorithm that can compute the intersection between a > capsule and an axis aligned bounding box (AABB). On the > magic-software.com website there is an algorithm for computing the > intersection between a sphere and an AABB so even if someone knows where > I could find an algorithm for cylinder/AABB intersection that would be > sufficient as well. It is not clear from your post what type of intersection you are looking for. My distinctions are: 1. both objects stationary a. test if they are intersecting b. find the set of intersection 2. one object moving, one object stationary for some time interval 0 <= t <= tmax. a. test if they are initially intersecting (case 1.a.) b. find the set of intersection initially, if any (case 1.b.) c. test if they intersect at some time in [0,tmax] d. find the first time of contact T, if any e. find the contact set at time T 3. t...

intersection of line&&line and point&&line
Hello, i would like to find intersection of two lines or point and line. I am using polyxpoly command. But unfortunately it works only with two lines. If i have that example: point: a = [3 3]; b = [3 3]; line: c = [1 3]; d = [10 3]; [xi yi] = polyxpoly([a(1) b(1)],[a(2) b(2)], [c(1) d(1)],[c(2) d(2)]); the resulat of that is: xi=yi=[]; But there is an intersection in [x y] = [3 3]. How fix it? Thanks for any advice. ZaC. "zac " <sony_1000@o2.pl> wrote in message <i4qqsj$lg3$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello, > > i would like to ...

Polygon intersection, coverage, area, bounding box/circle,
Hi, Assume we have two non-intersection polygons P1 = p1(x1,y1), p2(x2,y2),..., pN(xN,yN) P2 = p1(x1,y1), p2(x2,y2),..., pM(xM,yM) where "Pi" is the polygon constructed with the ordered 2D points "pi(xi,yi)", ie. vertices. They could be convex or concave. Following are two simple example polygons P1 and P2, with 4 and 6 vertices respectively. P1 : === p1(x1,y1) O----------O p2(x2,y2) \ / \ / p1(x4,y4) O-------O p3(x3,y3) P2 : === p1(x1,y1) O----------O p2(x2,y2) \ \ \ \ \ O p3(x3,y3) \ / \ O p4(x4,y4) \ | p6(x6,y6) O-------O p5(x5,y5) Question: ======= Is there a public algorithm, and/or C/C++ source code that can test the following; * If P1 and P2 intersect bool IsInterect(P1, P2); * If P1 covered by P2 (all vertices and edges of P1 are located in P2) bool IsCovered(P1,P2); * Total area of P1 float AreaOf(P1); * Area of intersection P1 and p2 float AreaOfIntersection(P1,P2); * Bounding box of P1 B1= BoundingBox(P1); (where B1 is a rectangle with 4 vertices) * Bounding Circle of P1 C1 = BoundingCircleOf(P1); (where C1 defined by center coordiante and radius) Regards, Albert "Albert Goodwill" <albertgoodwill@yahoo.com> wrote...

Polygon intersection, coverage, area, bounding box/circle,
Hi, Assume we have two non-intersection polygons P1 = p1(x1,y1), p2(x2,y2),..., pN(xN,yN) P2 = p1(x1,y1), p2(x2,y2),..., pM(xM,yM) where "Pi" is the polygon constructed with the ordered 2D points "pi(xi,yi)", ie. vertices. They could be convex or concave. Following are two simple example polygons P1 and P2, with 4 and 6 vertices respectively. P1 : === p1(x1,y1) O----------O p2(x2,y2) \ / \ / p1(x4,y4) O-------O p3(x3,y3) P2 : === p1(x1,y1) O----------O p2(x2,y2) \...

My implementation of line segmentment intersection algorithm (FAQ 1.03)
Hi - I'm trying to compute the intersection point of two segments following the method in comp.graphics.algorithms FAQ 1.03 (see http://tinyurl.com/24x7v8 ) Below is my implementation; for some reason it sometimes fails to find an intersection where it ought to. Sorry for posting my code, but I've looked at my implementation over and over again but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm using the GNU Triangulated Surface Library (GTS http://gts.sourceforge.net/ ) which provides an intersection checker, gts_segments_are_intersecting(segment1, segment2), that detects it two segments are intersecting, but does not compute their intersection. My implementation occasionally fails although gts_segments_are_intersecting() confirms that the two segments being investigated do intersect. Thanks, - Olumide ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// GtsVertex intPoint; double denom, r, s, num_r, num_s; GtsPoint A, B, C, D; A.x = seg1->v1->p.x; A.y = seg1->v1->p.y; B.x = seg1->v2->p.x; B.y = seg1->v2->p.y; C.x = seg2->v1->p.x; C.y = seg2->v1->p.y; D.x = seg2->v2->p.x; D.y = seg2->v2->p.y; denom = (B.x - A.x)*(D.y - C.y) - (B.y - A.y)*(D.x - C.x); if(denom > 0) { num_r = (A.y - C.y)*(D.x - C.x) - (A.x - C.x)*(D.y - C.y); if( num_r >= 0 && num_r <= denom ) { num_s = (A.y - C.y)*(B.x ...

ps to eps with automatically calculate bounding box in command line
Hi all, I want to use the ps to eps command including the option "automatically calculate bounding box in command line" for a bunch of ps files. I would like to replace all the files in question in a given folder by the new files with the same name. Is it possible ? If not , how can I just add a b at the end of each name ? thank you, Pluton On 2006-11-06, pluton <plutonesque@gmail.com> wrote: > I want to use the ps to eps command including the option "automatically > calculate bounding box in command line" for a bunch of ps files. GhostScript does the job: gs -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=epswrite -sOutputFile=output.eps -q -dBATCH input.ps > I would like to replace all the files in question in a given folder by > the new files with the same name. Is it possible ? Sure. Untested suggestion follows: for file in *.ps do gs -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=epswrite -sOutputFile=tmp.eps -q -dBATCH "$file" && mv tmp.eps "$file" done Andreas. > GhostScript does the job: > > gs -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=epswrite -sOutputFile=output.eps -q -dBATCH input.ps > > > I would like to replace all the files in question in a given folder by > > the new files with the same name. Is it possible ? > > Sure. Untested suggestion follows: > > for file in *.ps > do > gs -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=epswrite -sOutputFile=tmp.eps -q -dBATCH "$file" && > mv tm...

Web resources about - Where does my line intersect (or not) my bounding box. - comp.graphics.algorithms

The Intersect (Chuck) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Intersect is a fictional secret technology appearing in the television series Chuck . Within the series, it is used to house and analyze ...

Dell SecureWorks and Intersect Alliance sign global agreement
Prophecy (ASX:PRO) subsidiary, Intersect Alliance International, has announced the completion of a global third-party supplier agreement with ...

Intersect founder quits
Intersect’s founding CEO, Dr Ian Gibson, will step down from Australia’s largest research support agency in late April and is being replaced ...

Intersect, HDS sign $2m cloud platform deal
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has been selected by eResearch support agency Intersect to build a $2 million New South Wales cloud platform under ...

High fashion, high tech intersect at CES confab
The folks who brought you laptop trackpads, voice-activated smartphones and touch-screen tablets are dreaming up new ways for users to interact ...

Intersect PTP Inc. Articles - AppAdvice iPhone/iPad News
Latest Intersect PTP Inc. Articles - AppAdvice iPhone/iPad News

Maybe the strangest part about this drunk-man-steals-occupied-limo story is that W. 4th St. and W. 10th ...
Note W. 4th St. bending upward in Manhattan's West Village, at the left side of our map, to intersect with W. 10th St., W. 11th St., and yes, ...

How Art and Science Intersect
Jan. 16 (Bloomberg) –- Square Co-Founder Jim McKelvey discusses how art is a great predictor of creativity in other areas with Emily Chang and ...

AOL Intersects New Video Offerings With Programmatic
At NewFronts 2015, AOL launched a new series of year-round video offerings from actors like James Franco and Jared Leto, as well as NBC in conjunction ...

Media Maverick: Scoping out the spot where entertainment and the Web intersect - CNET News
Greg Sandoval has the scoop on digital music, video, and other media.