We have released a new version, 668, of "Jun for Java".
The major changes since the version 662 includes:
* (new feature) Jun2dPolyline/Jun3dPolyline are updated to
Jun682. The method 'subdivideAsSpline()' creates a spline
from a polyline.
* (new feature) The package 'jp.co.sra.jun.geometry.solid'
contains classes which correspond to some typical solid.
* (new feature) The package 'jp.co.sra.jun.geometry.boxtree'
contains classes to get a boundary of an object with
* (new feature) JunDiscreteFourierTransformation is a class
to compute the discrete Fourier transform.
* (new feature) JunFormTriangulation1 and
JunFormTriangulation3 are implemented. They are classes
for triangulation with different algorithms.
* (bug fix) Fixed a bug of Jun2dDelaunaryProcessor.
* (new feature) Jun2dTriangles/Jun3dTriangles are defined for
handling a collection of triangles.
* (new feature) Jun2dBoundingBalls/Jun3dBoundingBalls are the
classes which calculate a boundary of an object with
* (incompatibility) JunBoundingObjects, JunBoundingBoxes, and
their subclasses are moved to the package
You can download "Jun for Java" from the following URL.
Jun is a framework for developing 3D graphic multimedia
applications provided as an Open Source Software at NO COST.
Please refer to the following URL for more information about
"Jun for Java".
Yosh Nishinaka (email@example.com)
||7/6/2007 6:05:34 AM