hardware

In about 1-2 weeks I want to buy an new pc-system. Because i'm doing al lot
with Cinema 4D, I want a system which is optimal for rendering/animating.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a graphic card, processor and
motherboard??
my budget for a graphic card is MAX 250 Euro.

0
Xs4all
11/18/2003 12:41:25 PM
comp.graphics.apps.cinema4d 321 articles. 0 followers. edelhart (17) is leader. Post Follow

"Xs4all" <blaat@blaat.nl> wrote in message
> In about 1-2 weeks I want to buy an new pc-system. Because i'm doing al
lot
> with Cinema 4D, I want a system which is optimal for rendering/animating.
> Does anyone have a suggestion for a graphic card, processor and
> motherboard??

Budget?.....

www.imashination.com/bench.html

> my budget for a graphic card is MAX 250 Euro.

NVidia Geforce FX5600 (ultra if possible)
or
ATI Radeon 9800 or 9600XT

0
Mash
11/18/2003 6:23:07 PM
Xs4all wrote:
> In about 1-2 weeks I want to buy an new pc-system. Because i'm doing al lot
> with Cinema 4D, I want a system which is optimal for rendering/animating.
> Does anyone have a suggestion for a graphic card, processor and
> motherboard??

Get a G5

> my budget for a graphic card is MAX 250 Euro.

Ups. Forget it. *g*

0
VOID