Does anybody has 'clear instructions' of how to use gnuplot online http://gnuplot.respawned.com/#?

Have been trying to use this online tool but it has been a puzzle more than a tool... Either the instructions are for almost gnuplot experts or for people with ample experience on using/programming online apps.

I've a Kindle Fire 5 with an old version of gnuplot (3.7) installed but the installation doesn't work as a normal one; for instance, haven't found a way to write & put a script where gnuplot could find & execute.

Apparently, the terminal window needed for gnuplot to use has limited access to the filesystem & gnuplot is also restricted in accessing some others...

Any ideas of either easying the use of my present installation or figuring out how to use the online version?

Thanks in advanced for any guidance on these issues!
0
Bernabe
12/11/2016 4:52:12 PM
comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot 5008 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Am 11.12.2016 um 17:52 schrieb Bernabe Echevarria:
> Have been trying to use this online tool but it has been a puzzle more than a tool... Either the instructions are for almost gnuplot experts or for people with ample experience on using/programming online apps.

You type your gnuplot commands in the text window, and the result
immediately appears below. Even works on my tiny android smartphone
screen, although it's a bit difficult because the window is hidden
behind the onscreen keyboard while i type.

0
Karl
12/12/2016 3:55:50 PM
Am 11.12.2016 um 17:52 schrieb Bernabe Echevarria:
> Have been trying to use this online tool but it has been a puzzle more than a tool... Either the instructions are for almost gnuplot experts or for people with ample experience on using/programming online apps.
>
> I've a Kindle Fire 5 with an old version of gnuplot (3.7) installed but the installation doesn't work as a normal one; for instance, haven't found a way to write & put a script where gnuplot could find & execute.

Have you tried this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mneuroth.gnuplotviewerfree

instead? The guy seems to have built gnuplot5.0 for Android, and created
some sort of GUI around it that displays svg output.

http://mneuroth.de/projects/GnuplotViewer.html

Or this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mklab.matx.android.graph

They even made an "android" terminal with sources

https://github.com/mklab/gnuplot-android/tree/master/jmatx-android-graph/jni/term

available.

0
Karl