plotting band structure

Hi everyone,
I have done band structure with Material studio (xcd file) wich exported to=
 csv file in order to plot with gunplot I have windows version please I wou=
ld like to know the command to use . also I am asking if there is a soft to=
 convert xcd bands to format gunplot I am looking for dispersion.pl -gp Si8=
..bands,Thank you in advance.
Regards
0
badr
11/22/2016 7:04:57 PM
comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot 5008 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Am 22.11.2016 um 20:04 schrieb badr:
> Hi everyone,
> I have done band structure with Material studio (xcd file) wich exported to csv file in order to plot with gunplot I have windows version please I would like to know the command to use . also I am asking if there is a soft to convert xcd bands to format gunplot I am looking for dispersion.pl -gp Si8.bands,Thank you in advance.
> Regards

This is a gnuplot newsgroup, not for solid state physics or interior
design (wherever you band structure come from, i guess it is the
former).

To plot a cvs file (if it is one), you have to

   set datafile separator ','

and issue whatever plot command your datafile structure demands.

And please remember that most people are neither clairvoyant, nor
are they keen to do all the work for you, for free. ;-)

Best, Karl

0
Karl