Mechanical 3d Animation, 3d modelling and 3d Graphics Services at Lowest Rates

Want to see how your product will look before you produce them?
Then come to Mechanical 3D modelling where we will assist you in
transforming the perception of your 3D models into reality.
Save up to 40% to 60% on your projects!!

Mechanical 3d Modelling Offers Various type of 2d design, 2d
modelling, 2d and 3d mechanical modelling, mechanical 3d animation and
design services, 3d graphics services and mechanical design in india
with strong quality and lowest possible rates.

We create 3D mechanical models with an added dimension and the impact
which prompts curiosity and attention. 3D Modeling improves your
graphics and gives a better look to your website. 3D modeling or
animation is applicable where it is necessary to convey your company's
professional image. Mechanical Products design offers Industrial
Design Products, 3D design and modeling products, mechanical 3D design
in India with 99.995% accuracy at mechanical 3d modelling.

We assist our clients during the conceptualization, 3D design or
modelling stage of projects with presentation material in the form of
images and detailed animation in either .mpeg or .avi files.
3D animation deliver 3D models, 3d animation process, 3d modelling
software. We are using solidworks and 3d max for making 3d modeling
animations

3d Animation delivers 3d models, 3d modelling software, 3d animation
process, mechanical modelling our world wide clients. We are using
Solidworks and 3d Max for making animations.

If you have any queries about our mechanical 3d animation services or
would like to see more samples, please feel free to contact us at
http://www.mechanical3dmodelling.com/
0
mechanical3d
5/30/2008 11:17:26 AM
comp.graphics.apps.lightwave 3065 articles. 0 followers. genericsubscriptions (19) is leader. Post Follow

On May 30, 6:17 am, mechanica...@gmail.com wrote:
> Want to see how your product will look before you produce them?
> Then come to Mechanical 3D modelling where we will assist you in
> transforming the perception of your 3D models into reality.
> Save up to 40% to 60% on your projects!!
>
> Mechanical 3d Modelling Offers Various type of 2d design, 2d
> modelling, 2d and 3d mechanical modelling, mechanical 3d animation and
> design services, 3d graphics services and mechanical design in india
> with strong quality and lowest possible rates.
>
> We create 3D mechanical models with an added dimension and the impact
> which prompts curiosity and attention. 3D Modeling improves your
> graphics and gives a better look to your website. 3D modeling or
> animation is applicable where it is necessary to convey your company's
> professional image. Mechanical Products design offers Industrial
> Design Products, 3D design and modeling products, mechanical 3D design
> in India with 99.995% accuracy at mechanical 3d modelling.
>
> We assist our clients during the conceptualization, 3D design or
> modelling stage of projects with presentation material in the form of
> images and detailed animation in either .mpeg or .avi files.
> 3D animation deliver 3D models, 3d animation process, 3d modelling
> software. We are using solidworks and 3d max for making 3d modeling
> animations
>
> 3d Animation delivers 3d models, 3d modelling software, 3d animation
> process, mechanical modelling our world wide clients. We are using
> Solidworks and 3d Max for making animations.
>
> If you have any queries about our mechanical 3d animation services or
> would like to see more samples, please feel free to contact us athttp://www.mechanical3dmodelling.com/

    Hi,
    Nice site, nice modeling. Please don't take this the wrong way,
but your rendering needs some work. Perhaps it's because you're not
using Lightwave? And why is a Pro Engineer/3D Studio user posting on a
Lightwave site?
    Just trying to keep things lively,
    Davec
0
davec63367

Save up to 60% On 3d Modelling, 3d Graphics and 3d Animation Services
Get a discount up to 60% on Mechanical 3d Modelling includes mechanical engineering design, Mechanical Design, free 3d models, 3d animation, mechanical products, Mechanical Engineering, mechanical engineering services, mechanical engineering design, Automotive Equipment, Trail Tuff Automotives ,animation at low cost with high accuracy. We assist you in producing 3D products which reduce your cost comparatively as compared to what it would cost to produce them in- house. At the same time, we take away the time-consuming, repetitive aspects of the project and free our clients in-house designer...

animation 3d model | apache 3d model | ape man 3d model
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=animation_3d_model >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=apache_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=aspen_tree_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=balrog_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=autocad_3d_model_sample_project >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=audiovox_cdm_8910_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=baby_carriage_3d_max_model animation 3d model apache 3d model ape man 3d model apple ipod 3d model ares rocket 3d model aries 3d model as50 rifle 3d...

Rely on Cheap Mechanical Design, Mechanical Engineering and 3d Modeling Services at Lowest Rates
Get a discount upto 60% on Mechanical 3d Modelling includes mechanical engineering design, Mechanical Design, free 3d models, 3d animation, mechanical products, Mechanical Engineering, mechanical engineering services, mechanical engineering design, Automotive Equipment, Trail Tuff Automotives ,animation at low cost with high accuracy. Mechanical 3D modelling is a Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) catering to the 3D modeling needs of mechanical design sector worldwide. Mechanical design is a growing field and reaps the maximum benefits nowadays. The software used in the mechanic...

Rely on Cheap Mechanical Design, Mechanical Engineering and 3d Modeling Services at Lowest Rates
Get a discount upto 60% on Mechanical 3d Modelling includes mechanical engineering design, Mechanical Design, free 3d models, 3d animation, mechanical products, Mechanical Engineering, mechanical engineering services, mechanical engineering design, Automotive Equipment, Trail Tuff Automotives ,animation at low cost with high accuracy. Mechanical 3D modelling is a Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) catering to the 3D modeling needs of mechanical design sector worldwide. Mechanical design is a growing field and reaps the maximum benefits nowadays. The software used in the mechanical drawings range from AutoCAD to micro Station (DGN) from adobe illustrator (AI) to CorelDraw (CDR) and vector works, etc. The applications include assembly drawings for all types of mechanical assemblies, architectural schematics, structural designs, and auto components designs. Mechanical drafting and design has significantly benefited today's refined mechanical and engineering designers. Although. Some of the generally cited benefits include improved accuracy, efficiency along with easy interference inspection, better layout, labeling and dimensioning. No matter how CAD system is used, it is very much capable of handling the varied requirements of mechanical and electrical designers. Mechanical engineering design is a part of the overall domain of mechanical engineering. The advent of mechanical engineering and the intrusion of equipment have largely redefined ...

Getting 3d printable models out of 3d graphics in Mathematica
Surfaces that appear fine in Mathematica aren't accepted to be printed by: ( *.obj,*.dxf,*.stl,...others) http://www.shapeways.com/ or need to be repaired at: http://www.sculpteo.com/ http://www.sculpteo.com/en/gallery/public/user/rlbagulatftn/ I give an example of one that Mathematica 8 failed on yesterday from my old work TFTN: (* b=c=1 torus cycloid*) (* b=2,c=1 baseball seam *) (* by R. L. BAGULA 10 JULY 1997=A9 *) a:=10; b=2; c=3; Clear[f,g ] f[t_]=Cos[t]; g[t_]=Sin[t] ; gr=ParametricPlot3D[{f[t] f[p/b]-(a+g[t])*g[p/c], ((a+g[t])*f[p/c]+f[t] g[p/b]) f[p/b], ((a+g[...

3d model of golgotha in jerusalem | 3d model of hand | 3d model of hasp
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_golgotha_in_jerusalem >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hand >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_human_head >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_service_quality >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nucleas >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_outlet >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nucleas 3d model of golgotha in jerusalem 3d model of hand 3d model of hasp 3d model of hms surprise 3d model of ...

3d model of hand | 3d model of hasp | 3d model of hms surprise
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hand >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hasp >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nude_little_girl >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_potassium >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_map >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure 3d model of hand 3d model of hasp 3d model of hms surprise 3d model of hoist trolley 3d model of house 3...

3d model of silicon | 3d model of simple cell | 3d model of snakes
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_silicon >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_simple_cell >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_waverly_hills >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_water_tower >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_the_taj_mahal >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_stearic_acid >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_spindrift 3d model of silicon 3d model of simple cell 3d model of snakes 3d model of sodium 3d model of spind...

From 3d To 3d
Hi to all, i would like to know if i can create a 3d model of the face of a person without using a 3D scanner. Could i use a normal digital photo camera??? Thanks Yeap you sure can, Its called structure from motion, you need to take several images from different angles, calculate the F matrix for the camera parameters of each camera, detect features common in all images (try harris corners) reproject the features from the images or view frame into some common view frame, triangulate the features (aka vertexes), taking into account reprojection errors etc and your done. Arash Partow ___...

3d tanker truck acad model | 3d tanker truck model | 3d teen model
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_tanker_truck_acad_model >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_tanker_truck_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=73_ford_falcon_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_texture_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_titanium_atom_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_tanker_truck_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_violin_model 3d tanker truck acad model 3d tanker truck model 3d teen model 3d telephone model 3d temple model 3d terrain model...

Matrix 3d plot(3d graphic)
I have this matrix 8*8. Here's the matrix I want to plot: matrix=[1 2 3 4 5 10 11 20 2 4 3 1 5 6 7 9 13 4 5 8 7 9 2 1 9 11 3 2 1 6 7 9 8 4 12 5 4 3 2 1 7 9 0 14 9 0 1 3 4 6 2 3 15 6 0 2 3 4 6 9 3 15 7 1 3 2 4 6 9 8 15] How can I plot these matrix in 3D? Can anyone help me please? I know which functions are used for 3D plot in matlab. I begin in command window with defining my matrix: >>matrix=[1 2 3 4 5 10 11 20 2 4 3 1 5 6 7 9 13 4 5 8 7 9 2 1 9 11 3 2 1 ...

3d animation software downloads | 3d animation software for adobe premeire | 3d animation software for free
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_animation_software_downloads >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_animation_software_for_adobe_premeire >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_animation_software_free >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_archery_software >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_architect_software_free_trial >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_art_software >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_architect_software_download 3d animation software downloads 3d animation software for adobe preme...

Tekla 3D Modeling services, Xsteel 3D Models at affordable prices!
Tekla Structures & BIM software combines both building geometry and its element-specific properties to help construction managers reach these objectives. Sophisticated design and reporting tools allow the user to illustrate various levels of completeness to quantify the variety of alternative design proposals. Tekla Structures software effectively enhances communication among project participants to realize design intent and ultimately meet owner expectations. The Tekla model can be used to =95 Determine the complexity of the project =95 Extract quantities =95 Determine project budgets, general schedules, and resource availability =95 Associate lead times, delivery dates, methods, and materials =95 Understand the scope of labor and materials Tekla Structures BIM (Building Information Modeling) software helps construction companies build with quality, on time and on budget; by planning, communicating and managing project information throughout the construction management process. The software quickly pays for itself because management through the model is intuitive and informs proactive decision making. All the key elements of project delivery =96 data from preconstruction and construction planning through to site management =96 can be embedded into the Tekla model to schedule and monitor project performance from design to supply and installation. Tekla interfaces with the leading field BIM and virtual design and construction software to provi...

Sample CAD 3D Models, 3D CAD Modeling Services at Low Cost
Offering effective CAD 3D Modeling services for various engineering needs at affordable rates! COS provides effective CAD modeling services for customers moving from the 2D to the 3D world. We assist you in generating hi-definition, detailed, true three-dimensional models of your structural or mechanical part from your old 2D drawing. We provide 3D CAD drafting for all aspects of building services (architectural and structural) dealing with all phases of project from tender submission, design and analysis. We can convert your existing paper drawings into electronic CAD formats. T...

Questions regarding creating mechanical product presentations, 2D & 3D animations, and printed reports incorporating AutoCAD drawings and 3D solid model assemblies
Hello everyone, I am proficient with AutoCAD but a graphics / animation novice. I need to create a presentation for a mechanical product, that will show how the parts fit together and assemble, and show the device in operation. I want to create a written printed report with rendered images, drawings, supporting text, bills of materials, etc., and I also want to create a simple website (probably a free host) with drawings, supporting texts, and maybe a few simple animations. Lastly, I want to create a decent quality presentation and a 3D animation I can distribute on CD-ROM or DVD. If it is possible to create something that looks professional with freeware, shareware, or reasonably priced software, that is what I would like to use. A high end package like 3D studio max is not within my budget. I prefer freeware or shareware. I have all the 2D drawings and 3D solid models created via AutoCAD. Are GIF animations the way to go for the website, or is there something better ? I am guessing I need something with a small size that uses low bandwidth, and that will play in the majority of browsers like IE, Firefox, and Opera. I am considering using the freeware openoffice www.openoffice.org for the printed written report & presentation, and using the open source "Blender" www.blender.org for a 3D animation. I have also been looking at .Gif animation software like "Gif construction set"... http://www.mindworkshop.com/alche...

3D model to simple 3d Stick model
Hello, I have a 3D autocad drawing of a steel structure. The beams are made by extending the cross-section. Now I want to import this into a 3D model. To do this, I only need the centre lines of those profiles. Is this possible? ...

3D visulaisation of 3D matrix for a 3D CA
Hi, I have a 3D matrix, of the form {{{1, 2, 3, 4}, {5, 6, 7, 8}, {9, 10,11,12}, {13,14,15,16}}, {{17, 18, 19, 20}, {21, 22, 23, 24}, {25, 26, 27, 28}, {29, 30, 31, 32}}} I want to plot this matrix, where every number is a unit cube, to give a sort of 3D grid, where the number gives the colour. In reality most numbers would be 0, which would be transparent. I want to do this as I'm developing a 3D partitioned cellular automaton, and have it defined over structures of this sort, and I want to be able to visualise its development. In 2D I've used MatrixP...

Upgrading Graphics in a Blade 100
Hi, I want to give my Blade a bit of a boost in the graphics department, and have seen a number of Elite 3d M3 and Creator 3D cards on the market for about the same price. I'm a bit stuck as to which one is infact "Better" Which would you recommend? Hardeep. On Sat, 20 Dec 2003, Hardeep Rakhra wrote: > I want to give my Blade a bit of a boost in the graphics department, and > have seen a number of Elite 3d M3 and Creator 3D cards on the market for > about the same price. I'm a bit stuck as to which one is infact "Better" What frame buffer do you ...

3D visulaisation of 3D matrix for a 3D CA #2
Hi, I have a 3D matrix, of the form {{{1, 2, 3, 4}, {5, 6, 7, 8}, {9, 10,11,12}, {13,14,15,16}}, {{17, 18, 19, 20}, {21, 22, 23, 24}, {25, 26, 27, 28}, {29, 30, 31, 32}}} I want to plot this matrix, where every number is a unit cube, to give a sort of 3D grid, where the number gives the colour. In reality most numbers would be 0, which would be transparent. I want to do this as I'm developing a 3D partitioned cellular automaton, and have it defined over structures of this sort, and I want to be able to visualise its development. In 2D I've used MatrixP...

Howto convert a 2D graphic to a 3D graphic
Newbie question: Is there a simple way to convert a 2D graphic object like Circle or Disk (lets assume they are in the xy plane) into a 3D object? I want to be able to do a 3D rotation on, for example, a circle. Thanks for hints or solutions, David. Hi David, There might be, but I've found it easier to use the 3D graphics primitives to approximate the objects you're looking to create. For a 3D disk, you could use something like: disk3D[pnt_?VectorQ, normal_?VectorQ, radius_?NumericQ] := Cylinder [{pnt, pnt - 0.001 normal}, radius] I hope that helps, Januk ...

3d-graphics
Hi, I'm searching for a 3d-graphics toolkit for Tcl/tk. We want to use it for a mesh generator. Which one do you use, is fast, does exit, can you recommend ... Thanks, Michael -- Remove the sport from my address to obtain email www.enertex.de - Innovative Systeml´┐Żsungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik Michael Schuster wrote: > Hi, > I'm searching for a 3d-graphics toolkit for Tcl/tk. We want to use it > for a mesh generator. Which one do you use, is fast, does exit, can > you recommend ... http://www.ida.liu.se/~petlo/3D_canvas/ This is the only that I know... --...

Web resources about - Mechanical 3d Animation, 3d modelling and 3d Graphics Services at Lowest Rates - comp.graphics.apps.lightwave

Mechanical engineering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mechanical engineering is a discipline of engineering that applies the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design, manufacturing ...

Froome warned of mechanical doping
Two-time Tour de France champion says he has had his bikes dismantled a dozen or more times by officials looking for mechanical cheating.

I've been hearing mechanical doping rumours for years, says Chris Froome
Two-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome said he had warned authorities years ago about rumours of mechanical doping in competitive cycling. ...

The Zalman ZM-K700M Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
Zalman joins the market of mechanical gaming keyboards with the ZM-K700M, a keyboard based on Cherry MX switches and with white backlighting. ...

Logitech announces G810 Orion Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
... I also have quality input devices? Yes. Everyone deserves quality tools for what they do. Whether you use a computer for work or play, a mechanical ...

Video of 1820 jewel-studded mechanical robot caterpiller
From BoingBoing: "Swiss watchmaker Henri Maillardet created the 'Ethiopian caterpillar' in 1820 (or thereabouts) for a wealthy Chinese collector. ...

This is the 'hidden motor' everyone's been talking about since a 'mechanical doping' scandal rocked pro ...
Pro cycling was rocked over the weekend when 19-year-old Belgian rider Femke Van den Driessche, competing in the cyclocross world championships, ...

Mechanical Chameleon Changes Colors Instantly
The technique is a step toward developing dynamic camouflage suits for soldiers.

Mechanical 'trees' generate energy by swaying in the wind
What if windmills looked more like trees? Well, a team of engineers at Ohio State University is looking for answer to that question with structures ...

The Most Precise Moon Phase In A Mechanical Wristwatch Is Accurate For More Than 2 Million Years
The moon phase indication in Andreas Strehler's Sauterelle à Lune Perpétuelle remains accurate for more than two million years.