Can't open PSP files from Explorer

Hi,

I can no longer open PSP image files by clicking on them in Windows Explorer
or 2xExplorer, the file manager that I usually use. Each time, another
instance of PSP 9 opens, but the image does not appear. Instead, I get a
Windows error message saying that Windows cannot find the file. JPG, TIF and
BMP files open normally.

However, if I start PaintShop Pro 9 first, I can use PSP 9's File/Open
command to open the file normally.

PSP 9 is specified as the default program for opening PSPs, but I also have
PSP 7 and 8 installed on the computer. I've been using PSP 9 for quite a
while without having this problem.

Is this a malfunction of Windows or with PSP 9? It feels like something has
gotten corrupted or some Windows setting has changed. Is it generally
necessary to re-install PSP 9 in cases like this?

I recently bought PSP XI, and plan to install it and keep PSP 9 until I
decide if I like XI better. Given this problem with opening PSP files,
should I take any special precautions when installing PSP XI?

Thank you.

Orrie

0
Orrie
10/25/2006 3:30:51 AM
comp.paint-shop-pro 6012 articles. 0 followers. gshatterhand (27) is leader. Post Follow

Orrie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can no longer open PSP image files by clicking on them in
> Windows Explorer or 2xExplorer, the file manager that I
> usually use. Each time, another instance of PSP 9 opens, but
> the image does not appear. Instead, I get a Windows error
> message saying that Windows cannot find the file. JPG, TIF and
> BMP files open normally.
[snip]

Your Windows file association of JPG to PSP is hosed. Try these
simple cures first:

1. File > Preferences > File Format Associations. Clear the check
mark on JPEG. Exit PSP. Restart Windows, come back here, and set the
check mark.

2. Make the Registry change described in Answer ID 758546 at
http://support.corel.com.
--
Fred Hiltz,  fhiltz at yahoo dot com

0
Fred
10/25/2006 11:47:47 AM
Thanks, Fred.

It's sort of working now. I reset the PSP 9 Preferences file association as
you suggested, then exited and restarted Windows. Now, when I click on a JPG
file, the PSP 9 splash screen appears immediately, but the program does not
appear on-screen or on the task bar. If I wait a several seconds,
right-click on the file in 2xExplorer or Explore, then click Open, PSP 9
appears instantly, showing the image. It's as if it was hiding and just
needed that little nudge to pop open.

I'll try the Registry change next.

Orrie

"Fred Hiltz" <not@home.ca> wrote in message
> Orrie wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can no longer open PSP image files by clicking on them in
>> Windows Explorer or 2xExplorer, the file manager that I
>> usually use. Each time, another instance of PSP 9 opens, but
>> the image does not appear. Instead, I get a Windows error
>> message saying that Windows cannot find the file. JPG, TIF and
>> BMP files open normally.
> [snip]
>
> Your Windows file association of JPG to PSP is hosed. Try these
> simple cures first:
>
> 1. File > Preferences > File Format Associations. Clear the check
> mark on JPEG. Exit PSP. Restart Windows, come back here, and set the
> check mark.
>
> 2. Make the Registry change described in Answer ID 758546 at
> http://support.corel.com.
> --
> Fred Hiltz,  fhiltz at yahoo dot com

0
Orrie
10/25/2006 9:04:50 PM
Fred Hiltz voiced his/her/it's humble opinion in
comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro on Wed 25 Oct 2006 03:47:47a:

> Orrie wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can no longer open PSP image files by clicking on them in
>> Windows Explorer or 2xExplorer, the file manager that I
>> usually use. Each time, another instance of PSP 9 opens, but
>> the image does not appear. Instead, I get a Windows error
>> message saying that Windows cannot find the file. JPG, TIF and
>> BMP files open normally.
> [snip]
>
> Your Windows file association of JPG to PSP is hosed. Try these
> simple cures first:
>
> 1. File > Preferences > File Format Associations. Clear the check
> mark on JPEG. Exit PSP. Restart Windows, come back here, and set the
> check mark.

Not the best advice IMHO.

In windoze Explorer goto Tools > Folder Options > File types.  Scroll
down to Jpg, jpeg or any others that you would prefer to open in PSP.

Select, then hit delete on any listed file types you wish to change.
Close the box then in Explorer go find a .jpg etc.  Right click > Open
with.. > scroll down to the version of PSP you want to open these type
of files with and make sure the Check Box "Always open with..." is
checked.  Bahda bing, bahda boom.  Fixed!

Do not use but pretty sure that 2xExplorer would work somewhat the same.

> 2. Make the Registry change described in Answer ID 758546 at
> http://support.corel.com.

Beware of home made registry changes.  Mucho bad juju therein.

Hope this helps.

Later......

     LabRat......  |:^{)

0
LabRat
11/2/2006 2:33:18 AM
"LabRat" <idontknow@idontcare.org> wrote in message
> Fred Hiltz voiced his/her/it's humble opinion in
> comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro on Wed 25 Oct 2006 03:47:47a:
>
>> Orrie wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I can no longer open PSP image files by clicking on them in
>>> Windows Explorer or 2xExplorer, the file manager that I
>>> usually use. Each time, another instance of PSP 9 opens, but
>>> the image does not appear. Instead, I get a Windows error
>>> message saying that Windows cannot find the file. JPG, TIF and
>>> BMP files open normally.
>> [snip]
>>
>> Your Windows file association of JPG to PSP is hosed. Try these
>> simple cures first:
>>
>> 1. File > Preferences > File Format Associations. Clear the check
>> mark on JPEG. Exit PSP. Restart Windows, come back here, and set
>> the
>> check mark.
>
> Not the best advice IMHO.
>
> In windoze Explorer goto Tools > Folder Options > File types.
> Scroll
> down to Jpg, jpeg or any others that you would prefer to open in
> PSP.
>
> Select, then hit delete on any listed file types you wish to change.
> Close the box then in Explorer go find a .jpg etc.  Right click >
> Open
> with.. > scroll down to the version of PSP you want to open these
> type
> of files with and make sure the Check Box "Always open with..." is
> checked.  Bahda bing, bahda boom.  Fixed!
>
> Do not use but pretty sure that 2xExplorer would work somewhat the
> same.
>

>> 2. Make the Registry change described in Answer ID 758546 at
>> http://support.corel.com.
>
> Beware of home made registry changes.  Mucho bad juju therein.
>
> Hope this helps.
>

> Later......
>
>     LabRat......  |:^{)

You don't know much about programming and Windows' registry, do you.
:-)

(that's a rhetorical question/comment, the answer is obvious)

0
DJJohnson
11/2/2006 3:03:14 AM
DJJohnson voiced his/her/it's humble opinion in
comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro on Wed 01 Nov 2006 07:03:14p:

> "LabRat" <idontknow@idontcare.org> wrote in message
>> Fred Hiltz voiced his/her/it's humble opinion in
>> comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro on Wed 25 Oct 2006 03:47:47a:

>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Your Windows file association of JPG to PSP is hosed. Try these
>>> simple cures first:
>>>
>>> 1. File > Preferences > File Format Associations. Clear the check
>>> mark on JPEG. Exit PSP. Restart Windows, come back here, and set
>>> the
>>> check mark.
>>
>> Not the best advice IMHO.
>>
>> In windoze Explorer goto Tools > Folder Options > File types.
>> Scroll
>> down to Jpg, jpeg or any others that you would prefer to open in
>> PSP.
>>
>> Select, then hit delete on any listed file types you wish to change.
>> Close the box then in Explorer go find a .jpg etc.  Right click >
>> Open
>> with.. > scroll down to the version of PSP you want to open these
>> type
>> of files with and make sure the Check Box "Always open with..." is
>> checked.  Bahda bing, bahda boom.  Fixed!
>>
>> Do not use but pretty sure that 2xExplorer would work somewhat the
>> same.
>>

>>> 2. Make the Registry change described in Answer ID 758546 at
>>> http://support.corel.com.
>>
>> Beware of home made registry changes.  Mucho bad juju therein.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>

>> Later......
>>
>>     LabRat......  |:^{)
>>

> You don't know much about programming and Windows' registry, do you.
>:-)
>
> (that's a rhetorical question/comment, the answer is obvious)

I can do BASIC and have been messing around in the registry since '95
enough to give tyros a warning afore they venture into the dark arts.

Oh yeah.

Fuck you.  Program that A-hole Troll.

--
Later......

     LabRat......  |:^{)

0
LabRat

Can CS2 open Paint Shop Pro file ext.psp?
I search for this and what I got was if I use right click and choose open with, select CS2 it should open my .pspimage files, right? It doesn't, I get this error: Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document. It is just a normal .psp file. Is there anywhere in CS2 where I can choose or change which files I want CS2 to open? Trial Run wrote: > I search for this and what I got was if I use right click and choose > open with, select CS2 it should open my .pspimage files, right? You can open these files with my free plugin: http://www.telegraphics.com...

can't open 'm file'
when i open 'file-> new-> m-file' this message.... 'Failed to open editor. Load of Java classes failed.' what is it? what is wrong with my computer~~ ninaki wrote: > when i open 'file-> new-> m-file' > > this message.... > > 'Failed to open editor. Load of Java classes failed.' > > what is it? what is wrong with my computer~~ I'm going to assume you're using some version of Windows. I know this is trite, but have you tried exiting MATLAB, restarting Windows, and then restarting MATLAB? Bob Pownall i did it.. ...

Can't open #include file: 'hbclass.ch'
Tengo un archivo fasapos.sh con la siguiente instrucci=F3n: ../../../xharbour/bin/harbour ./../../Des/pos_v313.070/Source/fgeneral - n -I./../include -I./../../xharbour/include el problema es que si lo ejecuto como archivo de comandos me da el siguiente error: xHarbour Compiler build 0.99.71 (SimpLex) Copyright 1999-2007, http://www.xharbour.org http://www.harbour-project.org= / Compiling './../../Des/pos_v313.070/Source/fgeneral.prg'... ../../include/FiveLinux.ch(4) Error F0028 Can't open #include file: 'hbclass.ch' Ahora si ejecuto la instrucci=F3n directamente en el terminal, funciona. Tambi=E9n prob=E9 copiando el archivo hbclass.ch en el directorio include de fivelinux y funciona. Si invierto la instruci=F3n a: ../../../xharbour/bin/harbour ./../../Des/pos_v313.070/Source/fgeneral - n -I./../../xharbour/include -I./../include no encuentra el archivo FiveLinux.ch. Al parecer al ejecutar el archivo fasapos.sh no pesca el segundo comando -I para include. Estoy trabajando con Ubuntu 10.04 :( Quedo a la espera de cualquier ayuda... y se agradece desde ya. Ola ubuntu nao e uma distro recomendada para fazer desenvolvimento, use uma das abaixos que sao mais recomendadas opensuse,mandriva,centos,rh,conectiva ou qualquer outra distro padr=E3o .rpm o xharbour e sempre instalado em /usr/bin includes em /usr/include/xharbour libs em /usr/lib[64]/xharbour ajuste seu -I para ser -I/usr/include/xharbour []s Luiz On 14 mar, 21:28, JGayoso <jegay...@gma...

Paint Shop Pro X
If I use the funktion "Open with (Paint Shop Pro X)" at the context menue of windows-explorer (XP) Paint Shop opens only with a blank mask without showing the picture. I used version 8 before and the "Open with" works fine. Any hints? M. (please excuse my bad english) Markus Lesch wrote: > If I use the funktion "Open with (Paint Shop Pro X)" at the context > menue of windows-explorer (XP) Paint Shop opens only with a blank mask > without showing the picture. I used version 8 before and the "Open > with" works fine. > > Any hints?...

Paint Shop Pro X
If I use the funktion "Open with (Paint Shop Pro X)" at the context menue of windows-explorer (XP) Paint Shop opens only with a blank mask without showing the picture. I used version 8 before and the "Open with" works fine. Any hints? M. (please excuse my bad english) Markus Lesch wrote: > If I use the funktion "Open with (Paint Shop Pro X)" at the context > menue of windows-explorer (XP) Paint Shop opens only with a blank mask > without showing the picture. I used version 8 before and the "Open > with" works fine. > > Any hints?...

ShellExecute can't open files that WinExplorer can
Our VB6 application opens documents using shellexecute and the following code: lRet = ShellExecute(GetDesktopWindow(), sOperation, sFile, sArgs, sDirectory, sShowCMD) where... GetDesktopWindow = Windows API function that returns a handle to the desktop window sOperation = "open" sArgs = "" sDirectory = vbNullString sShowCMD = SW_SHOW = 5 Lately we have been having a few problems with this code: After working with our app for a few hours, during which the above code works fine, suddenly one of the following problems starts. These problems are completely r...

Can access network drive but can't open files.
Hi, At work we are running Windows 2000 Server. On this we have a public drive, shared by all users in the company holding information on employees. We have a machine which links directly to the bank to process wages. In order to do this though, our wages clerk needs to update the contents of an employee wages Access 2000 db, residing on the mentioned public drive. When we try to open the said database, and any other applications like Excel, Word, or even Notepad, an error appears telling us that there has either been a Network or Disk Error (Access) or that files are read only, or that files path names are invalid and can't be found. In short, we can see the drive content but can't open any of the files. When we do try to open files, the CPU usage runs at 100% and doesn't come back down unless you use task manager to end tasks. I've tried to do the following things in the hope that they'd help but none have worked: 1) Reinstall network card drivers. 2) Use a new network card. 3) Reinstall TCP/IP. 4) Ran 3 spyware detectors. 5) Remapped the mentioned public drive. Using the full and correct route. 6) Changed the actual network connections and cat5 cabling. 7) Changed the leads into the switch in our server cupboard. It's getting to the stage where it's frustrating. Any help would be appreciated. Tom. Ok...did you actually check the permissions on the files/users? Are they set as read only on the server? Have y...

Can't Boot Up - Missing NTSDAPI.dll file
Hello, Someone please help me! I re-booted my computer last night after it hung up, and now it won't start up at all. I'm on Windows XP Home Media Center edition. The message I get after the windows screen is: "lsass.exe can't start...file NTSDAPI.dll missing..." After I click ok throught this message box...nothing. Just a black screen, although my wireless mouse functions fine - I can move my pointer about. Any pointers to get me started on figuring this out would be apprciated, it doesn't have to be a step by stop solution. Thanks!! Anthony Anthony wrote: > Hello, > > Someone please help me! I re-booted my computer last night after it > hung up, and now it won't start up at all. I'm on Windows XP Home > Media Center edition. The message I get after the windows screen is: > > "lsass.exe can't start...file NTSDAPI.dll missing..." > > After I click ok throught this message box...nothing. Just a black > screen, although my wireless mouse functions fine - I can move my > pointer about. > > Any pointers to get me started on figuring this out would be > apprciated, it doesn't have to be a step by stop solution. > > Thanks!! > Anthony First, search your hard drive for copies of the file. Leave the search results open, if any are found. Next, use the Start->Run menu to execute regedit and search for the same filename; note any path information connected with...

Can't Open PSP Ultimage Images with PSP 9 113698
I cannot open images I've created or loaded into PSP Photo X2 Ultimate using PSP 9. My backup plan to use PSP 9 if I end up hating Ultimate is floundering. Does anyone know why PSP Ultimate images won't open with PSP 9? In article <181b1cd3-f609-4b10-8ee5-801ab2bd7902@j39g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, GSHATTERHAND <gshatterhand@aol.com> wrote: > I cannot open images I've created or loaded into PSP Photo X2 Ultimate > using PSP 9. > My backup plan to use PSP 9 if I end up hating Ultimate is > floundering. Does anyone know why PSP Ultimate images won't ...

Can't Open PSP Ultimage Images with PSP 9 113698
I cannot open images I've created or loaded into PSP Photo X2 Ultimate using PSP 9. My backup plan to use PSP 9 if I end up hating Ultimate is floundering. Does anyone know why PSP Ultimate images won't open with PSP 9? In article <181b1cd3-f609-4b10-8ee5-801ab2bd7902@j39g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, GSHATTERHAND <gshatterhand@aol.com> wrote: > I cannot open images I've created or loaded into PSP Photo X2 Ultimate > using PSP 9. > My backup plan to use PSP 9 if I end up hating Ultimate is > floundering. Does anyone know why PSP Ultimate images won't ...

Re: tex4ht: 'error --- Can't find/open file `ptmri8t.tfm
Still struggling to get tex4ht to work on my mac. Thanks kai@p... for putting me on the path with your queries. My original installation of tetex was via i-installer, now I've installed tex4ht via fink. Exactly the same error as described in this earlier post I dug up (below). The frustrating thing is the solution is given in these older posts but I'm not sure how to implement. Clearly my installation paths don't jive: I have run tex4ht -hV testa as advised, and indeed it could not find the file. Solution presented below is to use installed kpathsea-enabled TeX4ht binaries. However, I'm not at all sure what this means or how to fix. Thanks for suggestions, Nik From: Eric E... - view profile Date: Fri, Jun 23 2006 5:23 pm Not yet rated show options "Christopher" == Christopher B... <cbrews...@gmail.com> writes: Christopher> On a MacBook Pro I have installed tex4ht using fink/fink Christopher> commander. Two questions: Christopher> Christopher> 1. when I issue the command 'htlatex <file>' I get an Christopher> error message Christopher> 'error --- Can't find/open file `ptmri8t.tfm' ' I had a similar problem once a couple of months ago. Below is a message describing the cause and the cure. I hope this is helpful! Eric. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- From: Eric E... <e...@cs....

Why can't a C++ string be used as the path name to open a file but a C-string can?
Why can I open a file using a C-string but not a C++ string? //C-strings works char path[15]; strcpy(path,"c:\test.txt"); ifstream infile(path); //C++ string class does not string path("c:\test.txt"); ifstream infile(path); Why? Is there something I can do to use a string (maybe a recast??)? "solartimba" <kaferro@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1a7f7e51.0310171403.7e30a6a0@posting.google.com... > Why can I open a file using a C-string but not a C++ string? > > //C-strings works > char path[15]; > strcpy(path,"c:\test.txt"); &...

can't open file
Hi. At work we use a server so everyone can access the Filemaker Pro files. For some odd reason, we cannot open some files while other files we can. The first message that popped up was that the file was not closed properly, so it did a consistency check. Next we typed in our password to open the file. However the file failed to open. Do you have any suggestions? -- Posted via http://dbforums.com open filemaker, choose file recover en select the database that is damaged. this should work info@infortica.Be rob "lydiaeunkim" <member37044@dbforums.com> wrote in message ...

why search engines don't or can't index all parts of a file when it's of large size?
why search engines don't or can't index all parts of a file when it's of large size? entrepreneur schrieb: > why search engines don't or can't index all parts of a file when it's > of large size? A search engine cannot distinguish between files that are stored physically on a webserver and answers that are generated on the fly, like by scripts. It's a simple exercise to generate a cgi script that generates a list of some million random words, even non-stop-words. So the programmers of a search engine must apply different strategies to handle fake documents. Such strategies might be - index only the first n megabytes of a document - index only documents with a ranking higher then m. - index only documents from websites that seem to honest. Of course, the search engine engineers won't hand out their junk fighting strategies, these are business secrets. Regards, Joachim > A search engine cannot distinguish between files that are stored > physically on a webserver and answers that are generated on the > fly, like by scripts. > > It's a simple exercise to generate a cgi script > that generates a list of some million random words, > even non-stop-words. > > So the programmers of a search engine must apply > different strategies to handle fake documents. > Such strategies might be > - index only the first n megabytes of a document > -...

ifstream can't open file
Hi there, Im trying a simple file IO operation in Visual Studio .NET 2003 and it can't seem to open the file. If I run the exe in the debug directory it works fine but if I click the start button (blue arrow) then it fails to open the file. any ideas? source: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> using namespace std; int main(){ ifstream in; in.open("test.txt"); char str[80]; if(in.is_open()){ cout << "open ok" << endl; in >> str; cout << str; cout << "printed?" << endl; } else cout <...

can't open file for writing
I am dealing with thousands of speech file within a loop;each time I read in one speech file and comppute kind of feature of the speech,then I create a file into which the feature data is written.When the number of speech file is not very large(say less than 500),my code work quite well,but when the number is much greater than that,error occurs due to fopen fail in the middle of the loop.That is,the following line to create a file for writing will return -1: fid = fopen(filename); indicating that file-creating fails. why this happen? ps. I am using matlab6.5 and 7.01,and increasing RAM from...

Can't Open Log File
I just compiled xorg from source as a non root user. I installed it in ~/apps/xorg/ and now when I try to run startx the server fails saying that it can't open /var/log/Xorg.0.log. I understand that I can't write to /var/log since I'm a non-root user, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to tell Xorg to write to a different logfile or simply just skip logging. ...

Can't open PDF file
Several people that I sent an email with an attached PDF file, could not open it when sent by Entourage. The file could be open using Apple's Mail.app. Both were sent using the same ISP. Any ideas on why this happened? And how can I correct? TIA. -- PB G4 1.5 Ghz 768 Megs ram Office (Entourage) 2004 Pop Account to receive and SMTP to send ________________________________________________ Hogwasher, Premier News and Mail for OS X http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product.pl?58/hogwasher.html ________________________________________________ gaz <gaz@gaz.com> wrote: &...

Can't open PDF files
Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me. I am using my daughter's laptop for family research. When I try to open, say for instance, the Nominal Roll from WW1 from the War Memorial I cannot get the page to open. I have Adobe Acrobat (free version) installed. It works fine on my old 1996 PC with the same Adobe Acrobat but it is a nuisance when it won't open on the Laptop. Any ideas from some clever person. Kaye Payne Kaye J Payne wrote: > Hi, > > I am wondering if someone can help me. I am using my daughter's laptop for > family research. When I try to open, sa...

Can't open from Windows Explorer
Just set up new PC on XP Pro (was Win98SE). When I double click a jpg in Windows Explorer it opens the PSP version 8 but always at the browser screen at the sample images in the PSP 8 folder. The only way I can get a jpeg open is from within the prog. How can I get it to open the image selected. I have asked 'always to open this type of file with PSP'. Also it opens the programme again every time for each image selected - how do I get it to open the prog just once? . Help welcomed Ken in article 41ba210e$0$1076$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk, Ken at bill@ben wrote on 12/10/2004 2...

Can't open from Windows Explorer
Just set up new PC on XP Pro (was Win98SE). When I double click a jpg in Windows Explorer it opens the PSP version 8 but always at the browser screen at the sample images in the PSP 8 folder. The only way I can get a jpeg open is from within the prog. How can I get it to open the image selected. I have asked 'always to open this type of file with PSP'. Also it opens the programme again every time for each image selected - how do I get it to open the prog just once? . Help welcomed Ken in article 41ba210e$0$1076$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk, Ken at bill@ben wrote on 12/10/2004 2...

Can't open dmg file
I'm not sure if this is the right group, but I'm sure someone will redirect me if it is not. Anyway, I am trying to download Xcode 3.2.6 to my machine running Snow Leopard (10.6.8). The file downloads, but I cannot open it. The message says "Not recognized." I tried repairing the image, etc. and had no luck. Does anyone have any bright ideas? And no, I don't have and have never had the installation disks. BTW, what I want, and Xcode is supposed to have, is a c++ compiler. Any ideas about one of those? Has anyone downloaded g++ from Gnu directly and had that work? -- Dave Scruggs BCFD36 <bcfd36@cruzio.com> writes: > Anyway, I am trying to download Xcode 3.2.6 to my machine running Snow > Leopard (10.6.8). The file downloads, but I cannot open it. The > message says "Not recognized." I tried repairing the image, etc. and > had no luck. Does anyone have any bright ideas? And no, I don't have > and have never had the installation disks. > > BTW, what I want, and Xcode is supposed to have, is a c++ > compiler. Any ideas about one of those? Has anyone downloaded g++ from > Gnu directly and had that work? When I was running Snow Leopard, I installed xcode without problems, and I assume that your xcode distribution is the one for Snow Leopard - sorry, I can't help for this. But if all you need is a compiler, install macports and then install its gcc/g++ suite (gcc48...

why can't open the file with browser?

can't open a dwg file
the file (size 1962 kB)has been created in LT2002 and I've opened it last time a month agoo in LT2006. When I try to open or te recover it in LT2006 now, I always get the message !saveres.cpp@437: eGeneralModelingFailure - same story with the backup file. Does someone know a sollution? On 8/3/2005 9:15 AM ever wrote: > the file (size 1962 kB)has been created in LT2002 and I've opened it > last time a month agoo in LT2006. > When I try to open or te recover it in LT2006 now, I always get the > message > !saveres.cpp@437: eGeneralModelingFailure - same story with the backup > file. > Does someone know a sollution? > Take a look at: http://autodesk.blogs.com/between_the_lines/2005/04/looking_for_cor.html http://support.autodesk.com/Getdoc.asp?ID=TS60657 http://support.autodesk.com/Getdoc.asp?ID=TS67106 -- R.K. McSwain http://rkmcswain.blogspot.com/ ...

Web resources about - Can't open PSP files from Explorer - comp.paint-shop-pro