Convert Pantone colours to RGB equivalent

I have four pantone colours (from a flag) that I want to know the RGB
equivalents. Can anyone assist in how I would know the values in RGB for
use with PSP?
Thanks
PS - Flag is the South African 6 colour one.
Chilli Red - Pantone 179C
Green - Pantone 3415c
Yellow - Pantone 1235c
Blue - Pantone Reflex Blue c

0
news
10/3/2004 2:20:02 AM
comp.paint-shop-pro 6012 articles. 0 followers. gshatterhand (27) is leader. Post Follow

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 03:20:02 +0100, "��" <news@kidsnews.au.org> wrote:

>I have four pantone colours (from a flag) that I want to know the RGB
>equivalents. Can anyone assist in how I would know the values in RGB for
>use with PSP?
>Thanks
>PS - Flag is the South African 6 colour one.
>Chilli Red - Pantone 179C
>Green - Pantone 3415c
>Yellow - Pantone 1235c
>Blue - Pantone Reflex Blue c

Try this site:
http://www.seoconsultants.com/css/colors/conversion/200.asp

0
Cliff
10/3/2004 2:35:38 AM
In message <p0pul0tqklcos8a2t03vp7inh7ge7e5koj@4ax.com>, Cliff
<cje20@hotmail.com> writes
>>I have four pantone colours (from a flag) that I want to know the RGB
>>equivalents. Can anyone assist in how I would know the values in RGB for
>>use with PSP?
179             #E23D28
3415            #007C59
1235            #FCB514
Reflex Blue     #0C1C8C
--
Chris Hughes

http://www.epicure.demon.co.uk
0
Chris
10/3/2004 7:24:34 AM
Thanks everyone - just what I needed.
I was searching for a Pantone to RGB converter or a CMYK to RGB
converter but that colour page
(http://www.seoconsultants.com/css/colors/conversion/100.asp) did the
trick.

0