How to setup the font type/font size for a text in Version 8.xx ???

In Version 7.xx there was an option to setup the font type (e.g. Times New Roman, Helvetia,...)
and the size of a text I want to write into a graphic.

But where do I specify these attributes in Version 8.xx ?

Regards
Paul

0
paulbabb
7/30/2003 2:19:46 PM
comp.paint-shop-pro 6012 articles. 0 followers. gshatterhand (27) is leader. Post Follow

Shadowfax wrote:
> paulbabb@gmx.ch (Paul Babb) wrote in
>

>>In Version 7.xx there was an option to setup the font type (e.g.
>>Times New Roman, Helvetia,...) and the size of a text I want to
>>write into a graphic.
>>
>>But where do I specify these attributes in Version 8.xx ?
>

> They are on the Tool Options Palette.  This should be the long ribbon

Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the new PSP, it's been three long months, but
nobody still wants me...

I'd forget about trust, place the blame on Z', I think I'll go tie a
gold ribbon about the new Adobe :-)

Uni

0
Uni

How to make sure that font style/size in graphics matches with text font/size?
Hi, I'm writing my phd thesis with pdfLaTeX (KOMA script package with "standard" serif fonts, 11 pt) and now have to create technical drawings, schemes and diagrams. (My thesis is about engineering, so there will have to be some technical drawings and sketches, flow charts and schemes, fotos and many many graphs... I'm writing on a PowerBook with OS X, but am also working on a PC with Windows XP.) I'm not sure what software to use to create (vector) graphics and how to ensure that font size and style look good with the text of the document... Should the text in the grap...

Printing with specific font-type and font-size
Hi I am relatively new to Java, and need to create an applet that will print a document with a specific font-type and font-size. I succeeded in printing a document, but I don't know how to correctly specify the font-type and font-size. I searched on the Internet, but there are many different ways explained and they all seem a bit cumbersome to me (last time I did printing was with the Visual Basic Printer object, which is really straightforward). The font-type and font-size would be valid for the whole document, I do not need to change them along the way. Would someone be able to provid...

How to change font type and font size in graph legends?
The help file indicates that the font size and font type in the plot legend is automatically the same as the axes. If they are different for the x and y axes, I assume it will be tied to the x axis. How can I override this to get smaller legends? TIA, Greg ...

Automating application to change the font type and font size
hi all, I m using Bartender application to print barcodes. I need to test my printer driver for various types of fonts in different sizes. I m trying to automate the bartender,which should create different fonts in different fonts sizes sequentially in line by line. 1. I need to automate this application , so that it produces different fonts in different font sizes by itself and print it? How can I do this.. How about doing this using hot keys of application?is it possible to copy the text and paste and change the font and size? What scripting language can be used..? Any other be...

Adjusting font-size for system font-size
In Windows XP, there's an accessability wizard that allows the user to change the font size for readability. There's probably something similar in other operating systems. I think it would be a nice thing to do for any users with large system font sizes to detect that and offer up an alternative stylesheet. I don't know how to approach this, though, and I'm sure it involves more than CSS. Is it possible to detect this setting? Ian -- http://www.bookstacks.org/ On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 22:53:45 GMT, Ian <blank@blank.com> wrote: >I think it would be a nice th...

HOw to change the axis size/type font size/type in CG plots?
Folks i need to change the axis size/type font size/type in CG plots. Will you please help? cheers, Dave dave poreh writes: > Folks i need to change the axis size/type font size/type in CG plots. Will you please help? The Charsize and Font keywords might offer some assistance. :-) Cheers, David -- David Fanning, Ph.D. Fanning Software Consulting, Inc. Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.idlcoyote.com/ Sepore ma de ni thue. ("Perhaps thou speakest truth.") ...

print text file with font size 8
What is the best way to print a text file to a particular printer a. with font size 8. b. with font size 8 and add line numbers, file name and date to the output. c. with font size 8 and a diff of its previous version side by side. Thanks. In article <451a2a55.0307281154.134fd42f@posting.google.com>, ma7777772@hotmail.com (TingChong) writes: > What is the best way to print a text file to a particular printer > a. > with font size 8. If it's a PostScript printer, and the text is just ASCII (no UTF-8), then /usr/lib/lp/postscript/postprint -l 0 -s 8 <file | lp -d...

WVW Hello world with 2 fonts or 2 font sizes of same font
could anyone write a small Hello World using more then 1 font or more sizes then one. I cant figure this one out. Thanks Yon ...

Are you a font pro? identify this font????
http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/25/leica-summaritm-75mm.jpg Is there any font pros who can identify the font used on the numbers of this lens???? On Jun 1, 8:36=A0pm, Gina Longo <gina.lo...@gmail.com> wrote: > http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/25/leica-summaritm-75mm... > Is there any font pros who can identify the font used on the numbers > of this lens???? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------= ----------------------------- DIN, I believe. Bill On Jun 1, 8:55=A0pm, Bill <BillsRREmp...@gmail.com> wrote:...

Font and font size on iPad
Who can tell me how to do it on iPad or iPhone to write emails with different fonts and generally larger? On the Mac there is the option to choose font and size, but on the iPad and iPhone can not find it. Thanks anyway DrZap -- #4. La vita e' una tempesta, ma prenderla nel culo e' un lampo. (Beppe Gril= lo) http://www.drzap.it & http://www.facebook.com/people/Franco-DrZap/100002204= 128949 Oltre 75.200 battute e barzellette Dr Zap (e-mail : v. sul sito) --- Questa e-mail =C3=A8 stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast anti= virus. http:/...

Emerald fonts
Hi there, I've installed the Emerald fonts [1] from CTAN, and have got them working on my system. An example such as the LaTeX Font catalogue's text example [2] works perfectly, but I can't work out for the life of me how to resize the font. I'm using this in the context of: \documentclass{article} \usepackage{emerald} \fontfamily{cmss}\fontsize{12pt}{13pt}\selectfont Here's the body of my text {\ECFAugie Some notes in the magin} Body text continues... \end{document} I wish to use cmss as my default font and Augie enclosed in a group only for short notes. ...

Why I Refuse To Purchase Version Paint Shop Pro 8
Eric wrote: "The biggest problem I had with 7, was the text tool. What's changed with it other than the interface? Plus, the output is actually WORSE than 7.. which I didn't think could be possible. Change the font... lay down some text.. convert it to curves.... go back to lay down some more text.. and the damn font and size are reverted to Arial 24.. Played some more, and it crashed. 3 minutes to download, 2 minutes to install, 20 minutes to play.. and I've already given up on it. Ignore about 90% of the useful suggestions that were offered. Add a bun...

How to convert a non-true type font to a true-type font?
Hello I am trying to convert a non-true type font( Myriad Pro) to be a true type font. For some reason, our company needs this font to work with our UI and it needs to be a true type font so I am trying to either: 1) find a very very similar true type font 2) make myriad pro into a true type font. pls. let me know if there is a more appropriate newsgroup for this question. cheers n nono umasy wrote: > Hello > > I am trying to convert a non-true type font( Myriad Pro) to be a true > type font. > For some reason, our company needs this font to work with our UI and > it ...

change matlab workspace font size and editor font size
dear all I wish to change the workspace font size and the editor font size. How do I do it? Thanks in advance, Thanks I have the suggestion in another question posted earlier. "langtran" <lang.tran@iom-world.org> wrote in message news:7795881.1207239680638.JavaMail.jakarta@nitrogen.mathforum.org... > dear all > I wish to change the workspace font size and the editor font size. How do > I do it? > Thanks in advance, Open the Preference window using the Preferences menu item on the File menu. There is a Fonts item in the Preferences that will let ...

font size relative to "top level" font size

Figures captions font size bigger than font size used in document
Hi, I would kindly appreciate some help if someobody could show me (if it is possible - ???) how to give a figure a caption text of the same size that is used on the text of the hole document currently set to footnotesize. While placing caption to figures the caption text is of the size "normalsize" and it is desired to have a caption with font size "footnotesize" Many work arounds were tried with the following commands, \floatingfigure \includegraphics \epsfig \minipage the web was searched and some books consulted with out success Best Regards On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 05:30:49 +0100, Lathe_Biosas <lathe_biosas@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I would kindly appreciate some help if someobody could show me (if it > is possible - ???) > how to give a figure a caption text of the same size that is used on > the text of the hole document currently set to footnotesize. > > While placing caption to figures the caption text is of the size > "normalsize" and it is desired to have a caption with font size > "footnotesize" > > Many work arounds were tried with the following commands, > \floatingfigure > \includegraphics > \epsfig > \minipage > > the web was searched and some books consulted with out success I think you will find the caption package a great relief then. Be sure to grab the latest version from CTAN, see <http://www.ctan.org/info?id=caption>. -- Morten Perfe...

Font size in text Field and text Area
I am using swing. I want to reduce the size of the font in text areas and text fields to fit more in. Is there an easy to do this?? Mark On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:42:15 GMT, "Mark and Ingrid Nugent" <nugget@in.com.au> wrote or quoted : >I am using swing. I want to reduce the size of the font in text areas and >text fields to fit more in. Is there an easy to do this?? see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/font.html You can setFont individually, or change the LAF. -- Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green. Coaching, problem solving, economical contract programming. See http://m...

Replacing Type 3 fonts with Type 1 fonts in PDF files
Dear people, I have some documents that were produced with (La)TeX quite some time ago. Unfortunately, some of them use the Computer Modern fonts in low resolution (say, embedded with 300dpi) and, to make matters worse, some of the documents I have have already been converted from PS to PDF with the use of ps2pdf (which calls ghostscript as an auxiliary program). I do know that Heiko has a program called pkfix (which is a Perl script) to operate on PS files for substitution of the bitmapped fonts with scalable fonts, but it unfortunately doesn't work for documents created with some early...

Where can I buy Paint Shop Pro versions 7, 8 or 9? Ebay safe?
My Windows 2000 OS and older CPU can't handle versions 10 or 11, so versions 7 through 9 would probably suffice. Is there any reasonable and reputable place to buy used software? looking4psp@needusedsoftware.com wrote: > My Windows 2000 OS and older CPU can't handle versions 10 or 11, so > versions 7 through 9 would probably suffice. > > Is there any reasonable and reputable place to buy used software? www.ebay.com Error on send might be a dup looking4psp@needusedsoftware.com wrote: >My Windows 2000 OS and older CPU can't handle versions 10 or 11, so >ve...

Where can I buy Paint Shop Pro versions 7, 8 or 9? Ebay safe?
My Windows 2000 OS and older CPU can't handle versions 10 or 11, so versions 7 through 9 would probably suffice. Is there any reasonable and reputable place to buy used software? looking4psp@needusedsoftware.com wrote: > My Windows 2000 OS and older CPU can't handle versions 10 or 11, so > versions 7 through 9 would probably suffice. > > Is there any reasonable and reputable place to buy used software? www.ebay.com Error on send might be a dup looking4psp@needusedsoftware.com wrote: >My Windows 2000 OS and older CPU can't handle versions 10 or 11, so >ve...

How to display a font name and font sizes
Hi folks, I'd like to print name font (and any sizes) in colophon. We've tried for instance \the\font and \the\familydefault and \f@family and many others but its output is weird number (ie "Arial(0)", SIL(0)". Here is our example: \documentclass[showtrims,a4paper,13pt]{memoir} \usepackage[brazilian]{babel} \usepackage{microtype} % XeLaTeX \usepackage{fontspec,xltxtra,xunicode} \defaultfontfeatures{Mapping=tex-text} \setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Arial} \setsansfont[Scale=MatchLowercase,Mapping=tex-text]{Charis SIL} \setmonofont[Scale=MatchLowercase]{Charis SIL} \begin{document} \the\font \familydefault \makeatletter \f@encoding \f@family \f@series \f@shape \f@size \f@baselineskip \makeatother \end{document} Thanks for any help, Jorge Sallum Am Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:34:30 -0700 (PDT) schrieb jorge sallum: > Hi folks, > > I'd like to print name font (and any sizes) in colophon. We've tried > for instance \the\font and \the\familydefault and \f@family and many > others but its output is weird number (ie "Arial(0)", SIL(0)". Here is > our example: You can get the primitive name with \fontname. But I don't think that the short names (Charis SIL) are stored somewhere \documentclass{article} \usepackage{fontspec} \setmainfont{Arial} \setsansfont{Charis SIL} \begin{document} \fontname\font \sffamily \fontname\font \end{document} -- Ulrike Fischer jorge sallum <jorge@hedra.com.br> ...

Fonts Available and Font Sizes In Wine
I have found the part of the config file for selecting the fonts and specifying the font size. I don't like the default font (very hard for me to read) and would like to change it. But I don't know what else is available and how to specify it in the config file. Any suggestions or pointers? Also, the size is on the small side. I have changed the resolution statement in the config file to 130 but it does not seem to make any difference. Again any suggestions or pointers? Thank you. treetoptoo wrote: > I have found the part of the config file for selecting the font...

Combining Math Fonts with Text Fonts
Dear all, I have two questions. 1) Are there any solid guidelines about what properties a math font should have if you want tp combine it with a given text font? I am aware of Stephan Hartke's ``A Survey of Free Math Fonts for TeX and LaTeX'' but this ``just'' lists some nice combinations; it doesn't list the guidelines. I'd be much obliged if anybody could provide me with some pointers. 2) I am thinking of buying a font licence for FF Nexus, but I need some advice for a good accompanying math font. Unfortunately, the licence is pretty expensive: it would be a ...

Web resources about - How to setup the font type/font size for a text in Version 8.xx ??? - comp.paint-shop-pro

Android version history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Global Android version distribution since December 2009. As of March 2014, Android 4.x Jelly Bean is the most widely used Android version, operating ...

SoundCloud launches iPhone version of its new ‘Pulse’ app for creators
SoundCloud today announced that it’s launching an iPhone version of the ‘Pulse’ app for creators that it first launched back in November for ...

US pre-orders for the Galaxy S7 go up, but only the 32GB version for now
... Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and Best Buy. You might have a small problem with the storage options, though—only the 32GB version ...

GM trucks get hybrid versions, but you'll probably never see one
Filed under: Green , Chevrolet , GMC , Truck , Hybrid GM launches eAssist hybrid versions of its Silverado and Sierra pickups. Only 700 will ...

Xiaomi announces Mi 4s, an updated version of its former flagship
On top of unveiling its new Mi 5 flagship , at MWC 2016 Xiaomi has also announced an updated version of its previous top-of-the-line smartphone, ...

Did The Iranian Reformers Win Or Did The Conservatives Have A Version Of Wasserman Schultz With A Finger ...
All the early reports out of Iran showed supporters of reformist Hassan Rouhani winning every district on Friday there are 30 in Tehran, the ...

The first version of Microsoft's insane holographic goggles will cost $3,000 and have these games
Today, Microsoft released a flood of new details on the first, developer-focused version of its HoloLens holographic goggles — including a release ...

This Hamster Version of the Revenant is Even Better Than the Original
Submitted by: (via Mashable Watercooler ) Tagged: movies , hamster , Video Share on Facebook

Meet Russia’s Version Of The “Ma Deuce”
Putin's Russia is defended by the DShK machine gun

Secret menus found in arcade versions of Mortal Kombat 1, 2, and 3
The Mortal Kombat series has a rich tradition of Easter eggs and secrets. From actual hidden content like Reptile to urban legends and intentional ...