Picture Tube 62504

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

HEy,
Does anyone know where i can get a fire/flame picture tube from
I'm using Psp x
Thanks
Chris

0
Reply chrisdude911 6/12/2006 6:48:10 PM

See related articles to this posting

chrisdude911 wrote:
> HEy,
> Does anyone know where i can get a fire/flame picture tube from
> I'm using Psp x
> Thanks
> Chris

A fire/flame tube was included in PSP 7. That and other v7 tubes are here:

http://ftp.jasc.com/pub/tub700ea.exe

0
Reply Spica 6/12/2006 7:12:33 PM

chrisdude911 wrote:
> Does anyone know where i can get a fire/flame picture tube
> from I'm using Psp x

Try
<http://www.google.com/search?q=%22paint+shop+pro%22+%22picture+tube%22+flame+fire>
--
Fred Hiltz,  fhiltz at yahoo dot com

0
Reply Fred 6/12/2006 7:14:30 PM

"chrisdude911" <chriswillis10@gmail.com> wrote in message
> HEy,
> Does anyone know where i can get a fire/flame picture tube from
> I'm using Psp x
> Thanks
> Chris

In addition to the other suggestions, try here:

http://freetubes.com/art/fire/index.html

Diane has some very nice stuff at her website :-))

--
Michelle ;-)

Michelle's Paint Shop Pro & More!
http://hometown.aol.com/Mish234/index.html
Original tubes, links to plugins, tutorials, fonts & more.

0
Reply Michelle 6/13/2006 1:11:57 AM

Thanks
Guys!
Michelle wrote:
> "chrisdude911" <chriswillis10@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > HEy,
> > Does anyone know where i can get a fire/flame picture tube from
> > I'm using Psp x
> > Thanks
> > Chris
> >

> In addition to the other suggestions, try here:
>
> http://freetubes.com/art/fire/index.html
>
> Diane has some very nice stuff at her website :-))
>

> --
> Michelle ;-)
>
> Michelle's Paint Shop Pro & More!
> http://hometown.aol.com/Mish234/index.html
> Original tubes, links to plugins, tutorials, fonts & more.

0
Reply chrisdude911 6/13/2006 6:27:57 AM
comp.paint-shop-pro 6012 articles. 30 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Creating a movie with pictures, picture by picture
Hello. I know how to create a QuickTime movie, picture by picture, thanks to the "append" method. But I only know how to create a movie with pictures at REGULAR interval of time. So my question is: Is it possible to create a QuickTime movie, by appending picture by picture, but with a variable interval of time between each picture (of the movie)? Example: Picture1... 1 second... Picture 2... 5 seconds... Picture 3... 3 seconds... etc... Thanks for you help, Pascal REALbasic 5.5 Mac OS X 10.3 Pascal <pascalchiotasso@yahoo.fr> wrote: > Hello. >...

Picture tube 537
Hello I am new to psp and ust wanted to know if there was any way to use the picture tube and move the image to place it just where you wanted it also wanted to know if there was any news groups that specialize in tubes. Thank you in advance On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:36:43 GMT, "Michael D. Pinho Sr." <res1fen4@verizon.net> wrote: >Hello I am new to psp and ust wanted to know if there was any way to use >the picture tube and move the image to place it just where you wanted it > also wanted to know if there was any news groups that specialize in >tubes. Tha...

picture tubes 16660
PSP8.1 Iadjusted settings for the airplane tube. (Cells across and Cells down.) I have no idea what they were to start with. No matter what combination I try, I can no longer generate a single airplane. It always part of one or a whole bunch of them. On Tue, 18 May 2004 11:48:59 -0700, "frank" <ted@lv.rmci.net> wrote: >PSP8.1 Iadjusted settings for the airplane tube. >(Cells across and Cells down.) I have no idea what they were to start with. To get the answer, open the tub file into PSP by browsing for it. Now, count the number of items across and down. Use th...

Coins Picture Tube
Does anyone have the old PSP Coins picture tube... It has been dropped from version 8 and 9 and now I need it for a project. -- Mike On 15 Dec 2004 09:09:59 -0800, googleuser@starphire.com wrote: >Does anyone have the old PSP Coins picture tube... It has been dropped >from version 8 and 9 and now I need it for a project. > >-- Mike just posted it to alt.binaries.comp-graphics. googleuser@starphire.com wrote: > > Does anyone have the old PSP Coins picture tube... It has been dropped > from version 8 and 9 and now I need it for a project. It's part of the PSP 8...

Using picture tubes
When clicking picture tubes into a canvas, how do I just keep the one I want and delete the others that appear as I click? Or how can I review the choices that are in a picture tube file first, then just select the one I want? With thanks to this most helpful group. >Subject: Using picture tubes >From: Cassy >When clicking picture tubes into a canvas, how do I just keep the one >I want and delete the others that appear as I click? > I usually hit the undo until I get the one I want, plus I put them on a separate layer, that helps me, not to mention, if it's on its own l...

picture tube 279825
hi, I would just like to know where you can download updates for the picture tubes. Please EMAIL the answer to me. Please help me!!! -- Doggie52 ...

Picture Tubes 293758
Is it possible to use picture tubes in another software package, specifically Corel WordPerfect? TIA Not as is.... but you can paste them into a psp image and then save out in a format Word Perfect can accept. If you want to keep the transparency, try png--- WP will accept png images without any problem. "Lizzie" <Liz@nationwideisp.net> wrote in message news:bo6nq4$rdk$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk... > Is it possible to use picture tubes in another software package, > specifically Corel WordPerfect? > > TIA > > > Lizzie wrote: > > Is it possible to...

Picture Tube 355791
Question; is it possible to reshape a picture tube as a vector object? I'm working in PSP7.04. Thank you. "Jan Smit" <jansmit@letmebe.nl> wrote in message news:EoSMb.44188$6B5.21615@amsnews02.chello.com... > Question; is it possible to reshape a picture tube as a vector object? > I'm working in PSP7.04. > Thank you. > > Creating Raster from vector Is relatively easy but the other way round is not. Corel draw and Adobe illustrator have a trace function to do it but Unless you need it a lot that is a big price to pay. I have seen agrolabs. I think it is...

Picture Tube Objects
Is there an easy way to size an object drawn with the picture tube at draw time ? I know I can put it into a new drawing and (re)size that but is there a more direct approach ? Also, can you change color setting for picture tube objects directly or do you have to get into color adjustment to do it ? Thanks, On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:04:41 GMT, Jimmy <noplace@nowhere.not> wrote: >Is there an easy way to size an object drawn with the picture >tube at draw time ? I know I can put it into a new drawing and >(re)size that but is there a more direct approach ? You can set the ...

Picture tubes 473745
I am looking for picture tubes for PSP9. Preferably of the metaphysical nature. Pyschics, crystals, etc etc ... "News" <leespires@charter.net> wrote in message news:spnVe.10838$tc7.6500@fe03.lga... > I am looking for picture tubes for PSP9. Preferably of the metaphysical > nature. Pyschics, crystals, etc etc ... Best place I know to look is at Diana's free tubes site http://tubes.ominix.com/ Jeanne ...

Merging Picture Tubes?
I have two picture tubes each containing wild animals - is there a way to merge the two picture tubes, please? Gareth -- www.AffinityEmails.net >Subject: Merging Picture Tubes? >I have two picture tubes each containing wild animals - is there a way to >merge the two picture tubes, please? > >Gareth You can open them both (using the open command), then create a new image with enough cells to accomodate each image. The size of the image will depend on the size of each tube but make the new image wide/tall enough to accomodate the largest tube. Then, copy and paste each in...

[...]

Picture in Picture hdtv only?
OK, here is my problem! I have a Panasonic 1080i HDTV which I'm trying to use as a monitor. I'm using a Geforce4 MX 420 with S-video out. When I am connected through the S-video, I get a picture in very poor quality with little color. However, when I switch the tv to Picture and picture mode and put the windows desktop as the secondary picture the color is fine and the picture looks good...until I swap back of course, then its the same problem all over again! Any help to get it working right would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. On 28 Nov 2006 15:03:10 -0800, John Mich...

Picture of a picture frame!
I'm trying to build an application which will allow users to view photographs in a variety of picture frames. I can load and display the photos, but I'm not sure where to begin when it comes to building and displaying the frames around the photos. I have photos of each of the frames I want to offer but am not sure how to use these images as the basis for creating the frame. Any pointers would be much apprecaited! Thanks ps VB6 by the way! Sounds like a nice idea, Simon. And yes it should be fairly easy to do. Start with a PictureBox on your Form - this will be for the Pi...