Picture Tube 62504

HEy,
Does anyone know where i can get a fire/flame picture tube from
I'm using Psp x
Thanks
Chris

0
chrisdude911
6/12/2006 6:48:10 PM
comp.paint-shop-pro 6014 articles. 30 followers. gshatterhand (27) is leader. Post Follow

chrisdude911 wrote:
> HEy,
> Does anyone know where i can get a fire/flame picture tube from
> I'm using Psp x
> Thanks
> Chris

A fire/flame tube was included in PSP 7. That and other v7 tubes are here:

http://ftp.jasc.com/pub/tub700ea.exe

0
Spica
6/12/2006 7:12:33 PM
chrisdude911 wrote:
> Does anyone know where i can get a fire/flame picture tube
> from I'm using Psp x

Try
<http://www.google.com/search?q=%22paint+shop+pro%22+%22picture+tube%22+flame+fire>
--
Fred Hiltz,  fhiltz at yahoo dot com

0
Fred
6/12/2006 7:14:30 PM
"chrisdude911" <chriswillis10@gmail.com> wrote in message
> HEy,
> Does anyone know where i can get a fire/flame picture tube from
> I'm using Psp x
> Thanks
> Chris

In addition to the other suggestions, try here:

http://freetubes.com/art/fire/index.html

Diane has some very nice stuff at her website :-))

--
Michelle ;-)

Michelle's Paint Shop Pro & More!
http://hometown.aol.com/Mish234/index.html
Original tubes, links to plugins, tutorials, fonts & more.

0
Michelle
6/13/2006 1:11:57 AM
Thanks
Guys!
Michelle wrote:
> "chrisdude911" <chriswillis10@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > HEy,
> > Does anyone know where i can get a fire/flame picture tube from
> > I'm using Psp x
> > Thanks
> > Chris
> >

> In addition to the other suggestions, try here:
>
> http://freetubes.com/art/fire/index.html
>
> Diane has some very nice stuff at her website :-))
>

> --
> Michelle ;-)
>
> Michelle's Paint Shop Pro & More!
> http://hometown.aol.com/Mish234/index.html
> Original tubes, links to plugins, tutorials, fonts & more.

0
chrisdude911

Picture file problem
At some stage my Win2K pro -setup developed an odd problem. Any time opening context menu for a .gif or .jpg file produces a explorer error message and breakdown. 'The instruction at <smthig> referenced memory at <smthing>. Memory could notbe "read". Click OK to terminate CanCEL to debug. OK CANCEL '. After this explorer breaks or being at Desktop I must log out to gain control. This feature has not been changed by resetting file associations, installing service packs and display cards and drivers. ...

How to know when you tube video is played
Hi, I am making a small app to play you tube video using C#. I am using webbrowser for it. It works fine. I need to detect when video within browser is played completely. I can't simply scrap video time duration and play next video after that duration, because actual play time of video vary depending upon Internet speed. I hope I have cleared myself. -Anurag ...

Creating a movie with pictures, picture by picture
Hello. I know how to create a QuickTime movie, picture by picture, thanks to the "append" method. But I only know how to create a movie with pictures at REGULAR interval of time. So my question is: Is it possible to create a QuickTime movie, by appending picture by picture, but with a variable interval of time between each picture (of the movie)? Example: Picture1... 1 second... Picture 2... 5 seconds... Picture 3... 3 seconds... etc... Thanks for you help, Pascal REALbasic 5.5 Mac OS X 10.3 Pascal <pascalchiotasso@yahoo.fr> wrote: > Hello. >...

Picture Grapper
Hi, can anyone please tell me how I can get a picture out of a containerfield?? And once again call it a JPG-file or something. Best regards, Jo. Jo van Dongen wrote: > Hi, > can anyone please tell me how I can get a picture out of a containerfield?? > And once again call it a JPG-file or something. > Best regards, > Jo. > > 1.drag and drop 2. export field contents (mac:ctrlclick; pc ? right click) 3. copy/paste 2. will allow you to export it as a jpg. The other options may need massaging in Phostoshop... Chris brown Neurosurgery University bof Adelaide ...

pictures from latex documents
I have a latex file which contain so many figures using picture environment. I need to convert these figures into jpg files. Can you please suggest me ways to do this? I was not able to get latex2html work on windows xp computer. I thought it will create pictures for me. I am not sure whether there is nice zip file that extracts and install latex2html accurately. Thank you for your help in advance. .. Raghu (rgompa@iuk.edu) Raghuramaiah Gompa <rgompa@steel.ucs.indiana.edu> wrote: > I have a latex file which contain so many figures using picture environment. > I need to ...

Whats wrong with this picture? #2
Big, Fat, Drunkard Jim Polaski can probably pick it up immediately. http://moon.arounder.com/en/sightseeings/moon/apollo-11.html "Wincent" <Wincent@Vincent.com> wrote in message news:YMySm.40335$ZF3.1880@newsfe13.iad... > Big, Fat, Drunkard Jim Polaski can probably pick it up immediately. > > http://moon.arounder.com/en/sightseeings/moon/apollo-11.html > I thought he was dead? "Dark" <Dark@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4b1ae2e9$0$22522$607ed4bc@cv.net... > > "Wincent" <Wincent@Vincent.com> ...

using tcom, how to insert a picture in MS word, using tcom
Hi, Though I know how to insert a txt file or MS doc, I did not find the method to insert a picture? even i spent some time to look about the COM-interface? ...

Picture
How to download picture from the particular url ? THanks Much -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. Newb Newb wrote: > How to download picture from the particular url ? > THanks Much using Mechanize you could do it like this ( if I remember correctly ) : agent = WWW::Mechanize.new link = some_site.com/whatever.jpg agent.get(link).save_as(File.basename(link)) -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. Lex Williams wrote: > Newb Newb wrote: >> How to download picture from the particular url ? >> THanks Much > > using Mechanize you could do it like this ( i...

MossyCon IV pictures
Here are a few photos from MossyCon IV. Highlights include lots of mossy greenery, Lord Ronin's furry pussies, pizza, rain, puddles, a disgusting (but surprisingly edible) kittybox cake in a disgusting (but surprisingly hospitable) setting and .. oh yes .. Commodores. http://sdf1.org/curiosity/mciv/ Enjoy (or gag) "SDF Poster" wrote ... > Here are a few photos from MossyCon IV. Highlights include lots of mossy > greenery, Lord Ronin's furry pussies, pizza, rain, puddles, a disgusting > (but surprisingly edible) kittybox cake in a disgusting (but surprisin...

Posting pictures of your collections??..?..
I'd love to see pictures of Adventure Game collections (I'll admit I haven't seen many) but if someone in the group wanted to post picts of their collection, AND stated on the subject line post... Contains Pictures... Would that cause pandemonium on the group?...I know large files are not acceptable or anything more then "Plain Text". I think were all (I hope) computer savvy enough to reduce the picture file to accommodate dial up folks ( under 50K). Reason: Most of us don't have a "place" to refer others to see our pictures or even want to...

free 10000 pictures
MORE INFORMATION JUST CLICK ............ ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: http://www.noteess.webs.com/ ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::; YOU LOOKING FOR HOT SITE JUST CLICK AND ENJOY WATCHING FREE MOVIES......... ******************************************************* http://www.cuteonly.com/?a_aid=7bc05009&a_bid=f8a01a0b ******************************************************* ...

insert picture into picture
Hello all I have&nbsp; constants as picture I want to insert&nbsp; any costants to another picture. How can I do it? and how can I create the constant as picture? Best regards Aleksandr Thanks I saw&nbsp; the example. May I add the else picture to this picture Regards If you are looking to mix pictures dynamically you can load both pictures (jpegs), get the array data and replace a subset (x0, y0, width, height) of data with the other picture.&nbsp; then convert the array data back to the picture format and send it to the picture control.&nbsp; Blending pictures are mor...

help: can't save picture with pset on it
help!!!!!!!! i did a for i=1 to picture1.scaleheight/2 picture1.pset (i,i) next i and the pset is shown on the picture but when i use savepicture picture1.picture,"c:\testing2.bmp" the testing2.bmp doesn't show the pset line on the picture....... daimler try setting autoredraw to true - or saving Picture1.Image On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:50:44 +0800, "daimler" <daimler_6@yahoo.com.sg> wrote: >help!!!!!!!! > >i did a > >for i=1 to picture1.scaleheight/2 >picture1.pset (i,i) >next i > >and the pset is shown on the picture > >...

Picture in Picture hdtv only?
OK, here is my problem! I have a Panasonic 1080i HDTV which I'm trying to use as a monitor. I'm using a Geforce4 MX 420 with S-video out. When I am connected through the S-video, I get a picture in very poor quality with little color. However, when I switch the tv to Picture and picture mode and put the windows desktop as the secondary picture the color is fine and the picture looks good...until I swap back of course, then its the same problem all over again! Any help to get it working right would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. On 28 Nov 2006 15:03:10 -0800, John Mich...

Picture in Picture hdtv only?
OK, here is my problem! I have a Panasonic 1080i HDTV which I'm trying to use as a monitor. I'm using a Geforce4 MX 420 with S-video out. When I am connected through the S-video, I get a picture in very poor quality with little color. However, when I switch the tv to Picture and picture mode and put the windows desktop as the secondary picture the color is fine and the picture looks good...until I swap back of course, then its the same problem all over again! Any help to get it working right would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. On 28 Nov 2006 15:03:10 -0800, John Mich...

Captions for pictures
Is there some way in PSP 9 to put a picture caption outside of the picture? Below the print, for example. Thanks for any help. Morton Klotz wrote: > Is there some way in PSP 9 to put a picture caption outside of the > picture? Below the print, for example. Yes, there is. Directions for doing it are in Help > Contents > Printing Images > Placing Text Captions on the Layout. -- Fred Hiltz, fhiltz at yahoo dot com C-Tech volunteer "Morton Klotz" <mklotz@directcon.net> wrote in message news:hd9l61tago7a2oiib4ivnhf6i9h35p7q79@4ax.com... > Is there some w...

Retro-Computing/-Gaming Picture Gallery release.
Lucerne, 12.12.2012 =96 For immediate release Today is a very special day. It=92s the last day - at least for this centur= y - on which day, month and year (short form 12.12.12) are the same numbers= .. It will take =93us=94 more than 88 years until January 1st 2101 where the= world will have the next date with the same logic (01.01.01), but only if = the world will not end on 21.12.12. ;-) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon To celebrate this very special day - I mean today, not the 21st ;-) - I dec= ided to spend some time and bring another long running retro-computing ...

Picture of a picture frame!
I'm trying to build an application which will allow users to view photographs in a variety of picture frames. I can load and display the photos, but I'm not sure where to begin when it comes to building and displaying the frames around the photos. I have photos of each of the frames I want to offer but am not sure how to use these images as the basis for creating the frame. Any pointers would be much apprecaited! Thanks ps VB6 by the way! Sounds like a nice idea, Simon. And yes it should be fairly easy to do. Start with a PictureBox on your Form - this will be for the Pi...

[PICTURE] How to convert picture into postscipt ?
Hello, I have to generate a postscript stream from a java programme. The document includes graphics. How can I convert a picture to include it into my postscript stream ? thanks -- yves piel yvespiel <yvespielusenet@free.fr> wrote: >I have to generate a postscript stream from a java programme. The document >includes graphics. How can I convert a picture to include it into my >postscript stream ? What sort of graphics? ---------------------------------------- Aandi Inston Please support usenet! Post replies and follow-ups, don't e-mail them. Le Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:1...

Have fund with this picture creating program, free
http://www.thebroth.com/havefun If you ever wanted to play with coloured chips to make nice pictures then you can try the above. Take a look and see what can be done. http://www.thebroth.com/havefun --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030501061431L8f2PeV5 ...

How do I change the desktop picture in the start up window?
Greetings, I would like to know how I can change the purple desktop "splash" screen with the Mac smiley logo that loads automatically on the Mac OS 9.2.2 start up window? I would like to change it to the desktop pattern I have set on my desktop. Any help with this change will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your comments. Leer On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:52:25 -0500, Leer wrote (in message <JhTob.85885$ZH4.19658@twister.socal.rr.com>): > Greetings, > > I would like to know how I can change the purple desktop "splash" screen > with the...

pictures in \marginpar aligned
Hello, I am trying out a new layout that I'd like to use for a documentation. Its geomeotry is with a relatively narrow \textwidth, but with a relatively width \marginpar in order to put additional information therein. There is no problem so far. But when I am introducing images in the marginpar, I do not get them aligned to the first line of the paragraph. I tried out several methods, but either the image is aligned centered to the first line of the paragraph, or it is slightly thereunder. I can imagine that this behavior is due to the using of includegraphics. But I honestly h...

Zooming on Pictures
I'm using Cogent in Matlab for a psychophysics study. I am displaying pictures (jpegs) and would like the picture to either slowly zoom in or slowly zoom out after a participant responds to the picture. Any idea of how to do this? Code is below: loadpict('risk1.jpg', 1); drawpict(1); EX1choice=0; while (EX1choice ==0) reply = readButtonBox(addr+1, 2000) if reply == 2 EX1choice = 2; end if reply == 1 EX1choice = 1; end end Robert wrote: > I'm using Cogent in Matlab for a psychophysics study. I am displaying > pictures (jpegs) and would l...

Selecting picture into DC deletes original picture?
Right off the bat, heres the code I was using... (in bas file) Private Declare Function CreateCompatibleDC Lib "gdi32" (ByVal hdc As Long) As Long Private Declare Function DeleteObject Lib "gdi32" (ByVal hObject As Long) As Long Private Declare Function SelectObject Lib "gdi32" (ByVal hdc As Long, ByVal hObject As Long) As Long Public picMemory As StdPicture, picMemoryDC As Long, picMemoryTemp As StdPicture picMemory = LoadPicture(strPicture) 'Create DC then load picture into dc picMemoryDC = CreateCompatibleDC(Form1.Picture1.hdc) DeleteObject SelectObjec...

Picture format
hello everyone, I've been using the following to format percentages in proc report: proc format; picture pic(round) 1 - < 10 = "000.0%)" ( prefix = "( " ) 10 - < 100 = "000.0%)" ( prefix = "( " ) 100 - < 1000 = "000.0%)" ( prefix = "(" ) other = " " ; run; This was working really great until I had percents betweein 0 and 1 come up. In that case the format came up like this ( 5%) rather than (0.5%) which it should have been. I have a feeling that I need another statement in my pro...