Text Tool trouble

Hi,

Is there any way to make the text tool 'just work' ?

I've had success with it the past but today have been 2-3 hours
getting nowhere. It's either the wrong (multi) colour, or disappears.
I've played around with style and textures but it just gets worse !

I just want solid black text.  Any help apperciated.
Have also rebooted PSP and Windows to no effect.

Thanks - Kirk
0
kirkm
12/3/2005 4:55:54 AM
comp.paint-shop-pro 6012 articles. 0 followers. gshatterhand (27) is leader. Post Follow

"kirkm" <removethiskirkm@xtra.co.nzremovethistoo> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to make the text tool 'just work' ?
>
> I've had success with it the past but today have been 2-3 hours
> getting nowhere. It's either the wrong (multi) colour, or disappears.
> I've played around with style and textures but it just gets worse !
>
> I just want solid black text.  Any help apperciated.
> Have also rebooted PSP and Windows to no effect.
>
> Thanks - Kirk

Knowing which version of psp would help but in general Pick the text tool
pick black in the lower colour swatch set the upper one to null NO colour.
Now set Create as vector click where you want the text. Type your first
letter If its not as big or small as you want Drag the mouse over it in the
text box to highlight it and change the size or style and font even Then
type in the rest When you ok it you will have a bounding box around your
text. You can move the text with this box to reposition or even alter size
Right click and drag on corners constrains the ratio as you increase or
decrease

0
Trev
12/3/2005 9:57:39 AM
in article 8392p1diuvdqmsise5go33dvdisqcpiaqd@4ax.com, kirkm at
removethiskirkm@xtra.co.nzremovethistoo wrote on 12/02/2005 8:55 PM:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to make the text tool 'just work' ?

Hire an artist to do it for you.

0
Lon
12/4/2005 1:43:15 AM
As long as its not Lon Chaney (Artist Mike)

0
apbarel
12/4/2005 10:05:13 AM
----oooOOOooo----

   Adriaan Barel

On 4/12/2005 11:43 AM, Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) scribbled madly:
> in article 8392p1diuvdqmsise5go33dvdisqcpiaqd@4ax.com, kirkm at
> removethiskirkm@xtra.co.nzremovethistoo wrote on 12/02/2005 8:55 PM:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any way to make the text tool 'just work' ?
>
> Hire a dickhead to do it for you.

0
Mr
12/4/2005 12:59:28 PM
In message <QKBkf.11052$ea6.10725@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, "(Mr.)
Adriaan Barel" <apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au> writes

You'll find one at http://www.artistmike.co/
--
Chris Hughes
"Reality is that which, when you cease to believe, continues to exist."
(Mr.) Adriaan Barel wrote:

> ----oooOOOooo----
>
>   Adriaan Barel
>
> On 4/12/2005 11:43 AM, Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) scribbled madly:
>
>> in article 8392p1diuvdqmsise5go33dvdisqcpiaqd@4ax.com, kirkm at
>> removethiskirkm@xtra.co.nzremovethistoo wrote on 12/02/2005 8:55 PM:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is there any way to make the text tool 'just work' ?
>>

>> Hire a dickhead to do it for you.

Are you available?

:-)

Uni

0
Uni
12/4/2005 9:30:09 PM
Thanks very much Trev.

It was "Create as vector" that got changed somehow.
I'm back in control again - briefly, no doubt :)

Cheers - Kirk

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 09:57:39 -0000, "Trev"
<trevbowdenATdsl.pipexDOTnet> wrote:

>Knowing which version of psp would help but in general Pick the text tool
>pick black in the lower colour swatch set the upper one to null NO colour.
>Now set Create as vector click where you want the text. Type your first
>letter If its not as big or small as you want Drag the mouse over it in the
>text box to highlight it and change the size or style and font even Then
>type in the rest When you ok it you will have a bounding box around your
>text. You can move the text with this box to reposition or even alter size
>Right click and drag on corners constrains the ratio as you increase or
>decrease

0
kirkm
12/5/2005 12:57:51 AM
in article QKBkf.11052$ea6.10725@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/04/2005 4:59 AM:

> Hire a dickhead to do it for you.

How much do you charge?

0
Lon
12/5/2005 1:33:01 AM
in article QEnrndN+yukDFw1u@epicure.demon.co.uk, The Major at
The.Major@farnsebarnse.demon.co.uk wrote on 12/04/2005 5:18 AM:

> You'll find an artist at http://www.artistmike.com

You're right.

0
Lon
12/5/2005 1:33:54 AM
Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) wrote:
> in article QKBkf.11052$ea6.10725@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
> Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/04/2005 4:59 AM:
>

>>Hire a dickhead to do it for you.
>

> How much do you charge?

No money, just braincells.

":^) �

Uni

0
Uni
12/5/2005 1:35:21 AM
You wouldn't have enough to pay me. lol

----oooOOOooo----

   Adriaan Barel

On 5/12/2005 11:35 AM, Uni scribbled madly:
> Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) wrote:
>> in article QKBkf.11052$ea6.10725@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.)
>> Adriaan
>> Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/04/2005 4:59 AM:
>>

>>> Hire a dickhead to do it for you.
>>

>> How much do you charge?
>
> No money, just braincells.
>
> ":^) �
>
> Uni

0
Mr
12/5/2005 11:30:59 AM
----oooOOOooo----

   Adriaan Barel

On 5/12/2005 11:33 AM, Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) scribbled madly:
> in article QEnrndN+yukDFw1u@epicure.demon.co.uk, The Major at
> The.Major@farnsebarnse.demon.co.uk wrote on 12/04/2005 5:18 AM:
>

>> You'll find an artist at http://www.artistmike.com
>

> You're right.

So you agree that artist Mike is a dick head.
0
Mr
12/5/2005 12:19:24 PM
in article gfWkf.11885$ea6.10531@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/05/2005 4:19 AM:

> ----oooOOOooo----
>
> Adriaan Barel
>
> On 5/12/2005 11:33 AM, Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) scribbled madly:
>> in article QEnrndN+yukDFw1u@epicure.demon.co.uk, The Major at
>> The.Major@farnsebarnse.demon.co.uk wrote on 12/04/2005 5:18 AM:
>>

>>> You'll find an artist at http://www.artistmike.com
>>

>> You're right.
>>

> So you agree that artist Mike is a dick head.

The above statement " You'll find an artist at http://www.artistmike.com "
is what I agreed to.

Learn to read.

0
Lon
12/5/2005 10:16:55 PM
(Mr.) Adriaan Barel wrote:

> You wouldn't have enough to pay me. lol

That's because you take so long. What Artist Mike can do in 5 minutes,
takes you weeks.

":^) �

Uni

> ----oooOOOooo----
>
>   Adriaan Barel
>
> On 5/12/2005 11:35 AM, Uni scribbled madly:
>
>> Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) wrote:
>>
>>> in article QKBkf.11052$ea6.10725@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.)
>>> Adriaan

>>> How much do you charge?
>>

>> No money, just braincells.
>>
>> ":^) �
>>
>> Uni

0
Uni
12/6/2005 5:35:17 AM
I'd my time and wouldn't make a mess of it like artist Mike would. (
less hast more speed)
----oooOOOooo----

   Adriaan Barel

On 6/12/2005 3:35 PM, Uni scribbled madly:
> (Mr.) Adriaan Barel wrote:
>
>> You wouldn't have enough to pay me. lol
>
> That's because you take so long. What Artist Mike can do in 5 minutes,
> takes you weeks.
>
> ":^) �
>
> Uni
>

>> ----oooOOOooo----
>>
>>   Adriaan Barel

>>> No money, just braincells.
>>>
>>> ":^) �
>>>
>>> Uni

0
Mr
12/7/2005 1:00:33 PM
I'd take my time and do a good job and not make a mess like artist Mike
(Less hast more speed.)
----oooOOOooo----

   Adriaan Barel

On 6/12/2005 3:35 PM, Uni scribbled madly:
> (Mr.) Adriaan Barel wrote:
>
>> You wouldn't have enough to pay me. lol
>
> That's because you take so long. What Artist Mike can do in a year,
> takes you weeks.
>
> ":^) �
>
> Uni
>

>> ----oooOOOooo----
>>
>>   Adriaan Barel

>>> No money, just braincells.
>>>
>>> ":^) �
>>>
>>> Uni

0
Mr
12/7/2005 1:04:36 PM
----oooOOOooo----

   Adriaan Barel

On 6/12/2005 3:35 PM, Uni scribbled madly:
> (Mr.) Adriaan Barel wrote:
>
>> You wouldn't have enough to pay me. lol
>
> That's because you take so long. What Artist Mike can do in a year,
> takes you weeks.
>
> ":^) �
>
> Uni

Thanks for the compliment.

>> ----oooOOOooo----
>>
>>   Adriaan Barel

>>> No money, just braincells.
>>>
>>> ":^) �
>>>
>>> Uni

0
Mr
12/7/2005 1:10:35 PM
----oooOOOooo----

   Adriaan Barel

On 6/12/2005 8:16 AM, Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) scribbled madly:
> in article gfWkf.11885$ea6.10531@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
> Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/05/2005 4:19 AM:
>
>> ----oooOOOooo----
>>
>> Adriaan Barel
>>
>> On 5/12/2005 11:33 AM, Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) scribbled madly:
>>> in article QEnrndN+yukDFw1u@epicure.demon.co.uk, The Major at

>>> You're right.
>>>

>> So you agree that artist Mike is a dick head.
>
> The above statement " You'll find a dick head artist at http://www.artistmike.com "
> is what I agreed to.
>
> Learn to read.

0
Mr
12/7/2005 1:17:35 PM
----oooOOOooo----

   Adriaan Barel

On 6/12/2005 8:16 AM, Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) scribbled madly:
> in article gfWkf.11885$ea6.10531@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
> Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/05/2005 4:19 AM:
>
>> ----oooOOOooo----
>>
>> Adriaan Barel
>>
>> On 5/12/2005 11:33 AM, Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) scribbled madly:
>>> in article QEnrndN+yukDFw1u@epicure.demon.co.uk, The Major at

>>> You're right.
>>>

>> So you agree that artist Mike is a dick head.
>
> The above statement " You'll find a dick head artist at http://www.artistmike.com "
> is what I agreed to.
>
> Learn to read.

0
Mr
12/7/2005 1:21:44 PM
in article IlBlf.13891$ea6.378@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/07/2005 5:21 AM:

> ----oooOOOooo----
>
> Adriaan Barel is a dickhead.

Why should I care?

0
Lon
12/7/2005 10:50:21 PM
You should if your Artist Mike.
----oooOOOooo----

   Adriaan Barel

On 8/12/2005 8:50 AM, Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) scribbled madly:
> in article IlBlf.13891$ea6.378@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
> Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/07/2005 5:21 AM:
>
>> ----oooOOOooo----
>>
>> Adriaan Barel is very intelligent.
>

> Why should I care?

0
Mr
12/8/2005 3:26:16 AM
----oooOOOooo----

   Adriaan Barel

On 8/12/2005 1:26 PM, (Mr.) Adriaan Barel scribbled madly:
> You should if your Artist Mike.
> ----oooOOOooo----
>
>   Adriaan Barel
>
> On 8/12/2005 8:50 AM, Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) scribbled madly:
>> in article IlBlf.13891$ea6.378@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
>> Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/07/2005 5:21 AM:
>>
>>> ----oooOOOooo----
>>>
>>> Adriaan Barel is very intelligent.
>>

>> Why should I care?

Because you have a problem.
0
Mr
12/8/2005 3:37:32 AM
in article sJNlf.14207$ea6.12501@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/07/2005 7:26 PM:

> You should if your Artist Mike.

The word you are searching for is "you're".

0
Lon
12/8/2005 7:03:22 AM
in article 0UNlf.14214$ea6.4641@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/07/2005 7:37 PM:

> Because I have a problem.

So?

0
Lon
12/8/2005 7:04:25 AM
Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces) wrote:

> in article IlBlf.13891$ea6.378@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
> Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/07/2005 5:21 AM:
>

>>----oooOOOooo----
>>
>>Adriaan Barel is a dickhead.
>

> Why should I care?

At least he's telling the truth!

":^) �

Uni

0
Uni
12/8/2005 7:06:54 AM
Don't worry Adriaan Lon Chaney has a real problem and paints with his own
faeces. He needs to hire a real artist.

:-(

Uni

"Lon Chaney (Man of 1003 Faces)" <Lon_Chaney_Man_of_1003_Faces@LCMail.com>
wrote in message
> in article 0UNlf.14214$ea6.4641@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
> Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/07/2005 7:37 PM:
>

>> Because I have a problem.
>

> So?

0
Uni
12/8/2005 4:06:23 PM
The word your searching for is "words"

:-(

wrote in message
> in article sJNlf.14207$ea6.12501@news-server.bigpond.net.au, (Mr.) Adriaan
> Barel at apbarel@REMOVEbigpond.net.au wrote on 12/07/2005 7:26 PM:
>
>> You should if your Artist Mike.
>

> The word you are searching for is "you're".

0
Uni

Trouble uninstalling Paint Shop Pro 6 to upgrade to Paint Shop 7
recently I have encountered issues trying to uninstall Paint Shop Pro 6 so I can install the new version Error 1709 Windows Installer could not be accessed Contact your support support to verify that is it is properly installed and registered. I am using Windows 7. Is there something wrong here? Thanks Cliff On Thursday, January 1, 2015 at 7:34:17 PM UTC-8, Nighthawk48 wrote: > > I am using Windows 7. Is there something wrong here? Key word being "Windows". Mike ArtistMike.com ...

Paint Shop Pro has Atrocious Looking Text!
It is the ugliest, unprofessional looking text, I have ever seen!! Uni "Uni" <no.email@no.email.invalid> wrote in message news:PlJ5e.7631534$f47.1402004@news.easynews.com... > It is the ugliest, unprofessional looking text, I have ever seen!! > > Uni You just tried the text tool now, after how many years...? It's because it uses the font hinting designed for screen display, making the text sharp rather than smooth. You can get fine text out of it with a supersampling script like the one I posted to the Corel groups. Sceadu ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com -...

Paint Shop Pro 7 Straighten Tool?
Hello. I am new to Paint Shop Pro. I currently have PSP 7 that was given to me. Is there a "straighten tool"? If so, where can I find it? Thank you. Tim images4peace wrote: > Hello. I am new to Paint Shop Pro. I currently have PSP 7 that was > given to me. Is there a "straighten tool"? If so, where can I > find it? Thank you. No. The Deformation tool and Image > Rotate are the tools of choice for rotating images. -- Fred Hiltz, fhiltz at yahoo dot com C-Tech volunteer ...

[...]

Copying text from a Word Document into Paint Shop Pro
Sorry if this posts twice, but my last attempt to send this has not shown up. I found and used a tutorial a while back that copied text from a Word document into a graphic file in Paint Shop Pro. I can't find the tutorial now and have forgottent the step in Word that copies the text into PSP as a transparency. I've googled til I'm cross-eyed trying to find the tutorial to no avail. This process is great for geneaology projects in particular and was very simple. If anyone is aware of the process or tutorial I am talking about, please reply. Thanks! Marsha MARSHAE wrote: >...

Copying text from a Word Document into Paint Shop Pro
Sorry if this posts twice, but my last attempt to send this has not shown up. I found and used a tutorial a while back that copied text from a Word document into a graphic file in Paint Shop Pro. I can't find the tutorial now and have forgottent the step in Word that copies the text into PSP as a transparency. I've googled til I'm cross-eyed trying to find the tutorial to no avail. This process is great for geneaology projects in particular and was very simple. If anyone is aware of the process or tutorial I am talking about, please reply. Thanks! Marsha MARSHAE wrote: >...

Adding Color Text to B&W Image in Paint Shop Pro X2 Photo
I just began working with Paint Shop Pro X2 and I have a question that I hope the experts here will take some time to help me with. I need to add color text to a b&w JPEG image. I've followed the steps I've seen on online tutorials and the Corel help file included with PSP X2 and it's still not letting me do what I need to do. I've added a new raster layer so the image will sit on a new layer and then I go to click on the foreground to open the Material/Properties box which only gives me variations of gray or black in the Color tab. I don't want this text to be in B&am...

Adding Color Text to B&W Image in Paint Shop Pro X2 Photo
I just began working with Paint Shop Pro X2 and I have a question that I hope the experts here will take some time to help me with. I need to add color text to a b&w JPEG image. I've followed the steps I've seen on online tutorials and the Corel help file included with PSP X2 and it's still not letting me do what I need to do. I've added a new raster layer so the image will sit on a new layer and then I go to click on the foreground to open the Material/Properties box which only gives me variations of gray or black in the Color tab. I don't want this text to be in B&am...

Better Painting in Paint Shop Pro 9
It was awarded 4-1/2 stars out or 5!! $119 direct from JASC. "While Photoshop CS remains the champ for prepress work, Paint Shop Pro 9 continues to provide a more than satisfactory - and much cheaper - alternative for editing digital photos. And the new painting tools could attract an entirely new, cameraless audience to the program." -- Ken "Buddhism elucidates why we are sentient." Ken Kubos wrote: > It was awarded 4-1/2 stars out or 5!! $119 direct from JASC. > > "While Photoshop CS remains the champ We all know that. :-) Uni Uni <no....

Better Painting in Paint Shop Pro 9
It was awarded 4-1/2 stars out or 5!! $119 direct from JASC. "While Photoshop CS remains the champ for prepress work, Paint Shop Pro 9 continues to provide a more than satisfactory - and much cheaper - alternative for editing digital photos. And the new painting tools could attract an entirely new, cameraless audience to the program." -- Ken "Buddhism elucidates why we are sentient." Ken Kubos wrote: > It was awarded 4-1/2 stars out or 5!! $119 direct from JASC. > > "While Photoshop CS remains the champ We all know that. :-) Uni Uni <no....

Paint Shop pro
Just did download of a trial version of paint shop pro. Have been using adobe photo shop for years. What kind of plug-in are there for it and can I use some of my adobe plug-ins. Kurt Knoll www.kurtknoll.com/midway.html Photographs of the Canadian northwest. Kurt Knoll wrote: > Just did download of a trial version of paint shop pro. > Have been using adobe photo shop for years. What kind of > plug-in are there for it and can I use some of my adobe > plug-ins. See my reply to your identical post, subject "plug ins." -- Fred Hiltz, fhiltz at yahoo dot com did ...

Paint Shop pro
Just did download of a trial version of paint shop pro. Have been using adobe photo shop for years. What kind of plug-in are there for it and can I use some of my adobe plug-ins. Kurt Knoll www.kurtknoll.com/midway.html Photographs of the Canadian northwest. Kurt Knoll wrote: > Just did download of a trial version of paint shop pro. > Have been using adobe photo shop for years. What kind of > plug-in are there for it and can I use some of my adobe > plug-ins. See my reply to your identical post, subject "plug ins." -- Fred Hiltz, fhiltz at yahoo dot com did ...

Paint shop pro
I have been told that photoshop is an idustry standard graphics package but is the big difference, apart from price, between the the two packages? In article <1118955670.638552.296680@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, swim.like.turtle@gmail.com wrote: > I have been told that photoshop is an idustry standard graphics package > but is the big difference, apart from price, between the the two > packages? Photoshop supports editing in CMYK, Lab, and other color spaces; PSP does not. Photoshop supports spot color; PSP does not. Photoshop allows for more sophisticated color corre...

tubes for Paint Shop Pro
Was just wondering if anyone knows of any binary groups for collecting/sharing tubes? I enjoy sig-tag making and was looking for some new fun tubes.... THANKS Look for Annexcafe.com on the web. That will get you to the server. O, and Uni doesn't go there because he has to behave or leave. The thing is he's NOT one of the good men. :-) "~*~ Bunny ~*~" <bbnet1@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:t_pzd.1649$Ov3.1230@bignews1.bellsouth.net... > Was just wondering if anyone knows of any binary groups for > collecting/sharing tubes? > > I enjoy sig-tag ...

Paint Shop Pro 10?
What do you think it will be like?. I can't wait!. I hope Corel adds even more arts media tools to PSP. Get's rid of Animation Shop, maybe create a new app similar to Corel Draw, to go with PSP. Not sure what Photopaint will get in the future, but I feel PSP is a great investment for Corel. Apple has Adobe and Photoshop, along with Photoshop Elements. PC users have Corel and PSP along with Painter, and Graphics Suite. The future looks bright and interesting. I also wonder if it will be called Corel Paint Shop Pro 10. That would be neat!. Uni?? Is that you? BD "bkovacs" ...

Paint Shop Pro 8
Has anyone had any luck getting PSP8 running under wine? If so, would you mind letting me in on your secret?! The computer I want to run it on is a Ubuntu [Hoary Hedgehog] box. I gave up trying to install PSP8 several months ago, and I can't even remember now exactly what the problem was...I just know that after much fiddling I got nowhere. WCJ wrote: > Has anyone had any luck getting PSP8 running under wine? If so, would > you mind letting me in on your secret?! The computer I want to run it > on is a Ubuntu [Hoary Hedgehog] box. I gave up trying to install P...

Paint Shop Pro Tutorials
Wanted! People who would like to join in with our regular posted paint shop pro tutorials and who will be willing to share their work afterwards with the rest of the group. If you are a paint shop pro addict and love doing tutorials come and take a look at our site. We also have dolls, blinkies, smilies, kao ani's, games, free website graphics, dollmakers, blinkie makers, reviews, links and more. http://groups.msn.com/ElistarCreations ...

Paint Shop Pro fran�ais
Bonjour, voici une information pour les francophones qui lisent ce groupe de discussion. Il existe � pr�sent un groupe officiel en fran�ais au sujet de Paint Shop Pro: www.corel.fr -> Assistance -> Support -> Forums Corel -> Les groupes Fran�ais -> Cliquer sur "Paint Shop" Attention, sur ce site Corel, la liste des groupes est mal con�ue. Il ne faut pas confondre "Paint Shop Nouveau" (ce sont les groupes anglais) avec "Les groupes fran�ais" qui se trouvent plus bas dans la liste (c'est l� qu'il faut cliquer sur "Paint S...

Paint Shop Pro Magazines
All the magazines that are readily available in my area seem to always refer to Photo Shop when presenting a "how to". Although there are similarities and one can sometimes translate to PSP terminology - it isn't always successful. Are there good magazines available that feature "how to" articles using PSP ? "Gordon Bullied" <gbullied@nexicom.net> wrote in message news:9c4d4$45d77fbb$d8a87e52$2750@NEXICOM.NET... > All the magazines that are readily available in my area seem to always > refer to Photo Shop when presenting a "how to&qu...

Paint Shop Pro 10?
What do you think it will be like?. I can't wait!. I hope Corel adds even more arts media tools to PSP. Get's rid of Animation Shop, maybe create a new app similar to Corel Draw, to go with PSP. Not sure what Photopaint will get in the future, but I feel PSP is a great investment for Corel. Apple has Adobe and Photoshop, along with Photoshop Elements. PC users have Corel and PSP along with Painter, and Graphics Suite. The future looks bright and interesting. I also wonder if it will be called Corel Paint Shop Pro 10. That would be neat!. Uni?? Is that you? BD "bkovacs" ...

GIMP, or Paint Shop Pro
Once more, because I can not believe this newsgroup, devoted to GIMP, has no better advice as to use Paint Shop Pro: Since years I am using Paint shop Pro 6.00. Recently I installed GIMP 2.2, but the interfaces of the 2 are so different, I can hardly find me way trough the GIMP. There is a abundance of manuals and learning books. Could anyone advise me which one is appropriate for moving from PSP to GIMP. I am reasonably fit in picture handling, my problem is just, in GIMP everything is different. HWtn HWtn wrote: > Once more, because I can not believe this newsgroup, devoted to GI...

Paint Shop Pro 9
Hello! I'm a teacher in Minnesota and I will soon be teaching Paint Shop Pro 9 to students in grades 9-12. I need some suggestions on where I can go to get the basics. I am not familiar with PSP. I had been using Microsoft PhotoDraw. I have found some tutorials, but I need ideas on where I should start with just the basics and build up to the tutorials. I cannot find any textbooks on the subject so I am hoping to find some material online. Thanks for your help. D Busta D Busta wrote: > Hello! > > I'm a teacher in Minnesota and I will soon be teaching > Pain...

Web resources about - Text Tool trouble - comp.paint-shop-pro

Trouble Man (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Los Angeles , California , U.S. Trouble Man is a soundtrack album by American soul singer Marvin Gaye , released on December 8, 1972, on Motown-subsidiary ...

App Store - Temple Trouble
Get Temple Trouble on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

All the troubles lie on his shoulder - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
this guy sat there for a long time,as if all the troubles in the world lie on his shoulders... #325 on explore

The Ulster Troubles (Part 17 of 24) - YouTube
The Troubles consisted of about 30 years of repeated acts of intense violence between elements of Northern Ireland's Nationalist community (principally ...

Brisbane Roar don't want Western Sydney Wanderers' points stripped after crowd trouble
Star Brisbane Roar striker Jamie Maclaren doesn't want to see A-League title rivals Western Sydney stripped of competition points as punishment ...

Big trouble looms for the banks
Markets are panicking about the banking industry’s exposure to energy and emerging market loans — and it’s set to get worse.

Sunshine Coast nudists exposed to legal trouble
&nbsp;Nudists have been dealt a bitter blow with an appeal judge upholding a wilful exposure conviction at the Sunshine Coast's unofficial &quot;clothing ...

Sunshine Coast nudists exposed to legal trouble
&nbsp;Nudists have been dealt a bitter blow with an appeal judge upholding a wilful exposure conviction at the Sunshine Coast's unofficial &quot;clothing ...

Sunshine Coast nudists exposed to legal trouble
&nbsp;Nudists have been dealt a bitter blow with an appeal judge upholding a wilful exposure conviction at the Sunshine Coast's unofficial &quot;clothing ...

Sunshine Coast nudists exposed to legal trouble
Nudists have been dealt a bitter blow with an appeal judge upholding a wilful exposure conviction at the Sunshine Coast's unofficial "clothing ...