Why This Group Is Dead...

Because, I'm answering all the questions, next door!

:-)

DAve Allison wrote:

 > Hey, it worked! Woohoo. I was trying to freehand crop and that never
 > worked out. Thanks for the pointer!
 >
 > DAve
 >

 > Uni wrote:
 >
 >> DAve Allison wrote:
 >>
 >>> Thanks for that - it helps. So when I crop a photo, is there a
 >>> template or guide that will get me the correct size in Paint Shop Pro?
 >>

 >> If you set a custom selection (not Crop) size with the Tool Option,
 >> such as 1280 x 960, rather than drag it with the mouse, which is
 >> difficult to get a accurate size.  Then select "Crop To Selection" on
 >> the Menu. You can then Save the selection(s), under "Selections", for
 >> later use. Use names, such as 4x6.sel, 8x10.sel, so you'll immediately
 >> recognize them later.

0
Uni
2/3/2006 2:52:57 AM
comp.paint-shop-pro 6012 articles. 0 followers. gshatterhand (27) is leader. Post Follow

Uni wrote:
> Because, I'm answering all the questions, next door!
>
> :-)
>
> DAve Allison wrote:
>
>> Hey, it worked! Woohoo. I was trying to freehand crop and that never
>> worked out. Thanks for the pointer!
>>
>> DAve
>>

>> Uni wrote:

>>> If you set a custom selection (not Crop) size with the Tool Option,
>>> such as 1280 x 960, rather than drag it with the mouse, which is
>>> difficult to get a accurate size.  Then select "Crop To Selection"
>>> on the Menu. You can then Save the selection(s), under
>>> "Selections", for later use. Use names, such as 4x6.sel, 8x10.sel,
>>> so you'll immediately recognize them later.

If the version of PSP is 7 or earlier then you're half right. If it is
PSP 8 or later, then you've just demonstrated that you haven't got a
clue.

--
Tim

0
Tim
2/3/2006 2:04:22 PM
Tim wrote:

> Uni wrote:
>
>>Because, I'm answering all the questions, next door!
>>
>>:-)
>>
>>DAve Allison wrote:
>>

>>>Hey, it worked! Woohoo. I was trying to freehand crop and that never
>>>worked out. Thanks for the pointer!
>>>
>>>DAve

> If the version of PSP is 7 or earlier then you're half right. If it is
> PSP 8 or later, then you've just demonstrated that you haven't got a
> clue.

Do you see Jasc Software, Inc. anywhere around? I say I have much more
than a clue, Timmy!!!

:-)

Uni

0
Uni
2/3/2006 9:46:12 PM
There's nothing wrong with this group; it's Uni who is dead.
----oooOOOooo----

   Adriaan Barel

On 3/02/2006 12:52 PM, Uni scribbled madly:
> Because, I'm answering all the questions, next door!
>
> :-)
>
> DAve Allison wrote:
>
>  > Hey, it worked! Woohoo. I was trying to freehand crop and that never
>  > worked out. Thanks for the pointer!
>  >
>  > DAve
>  >
>  >
>  > Uni wrote:
>  >
>  >> DAve Allison wrote:
>  >>
>  >>> Thanks for that - it helps. So when I crop a photo, is there a
>  >>> template or guide that will get me the correct size in Paint Shop Pro?
>  >>
>  >>
>  >> If you set a custom selection (not Crop) size with the Tool Option,
>  >> such as 1280 x 960, rather than drag it with the mouse, which is
>  >> difficult to get a accurate size.  Then select "Crop To Selection" on
>  >> the Menu. You can then Save the selection(s), under "Selections", for
>  >> later use. Use names, such as 4x6.sel, 8x10.sel, so you'll immediately
>  >> recognize them later.

0
Mr
2/4/2006 10:08:42 AM
(Mr.) Adriaan Barel wrote:

> There's nothing wrong with this group; it's Uni who is dead.

My spirit lives on, Barrel.

:-)

Uni

> ----oooOOOooo----
>
>   Adriaan Barel
>
> On 3/02/2006 12:52 PM, Uni scribbled madly:
>
>> Because, I'm answering all the questions, next door!
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> DAve Allison wrote:
>>
>>  > Hey, it worked! Woohoo. I was trying to freehand crop and that never
>>  > worked out. Thanks for the pointer!
>>  >
>>  > DAve
>>  >
>>  >
>>  > Uni wrote:
>>  >
>>  >> DAve Allison wrote:
>>  >>
>>  >>> Thanks for that - it helps. So when I crop a photo, is there a
>>  >>> template or guide that will get me the correct size in Paint Shop
>> Pro?
>>  >>
>>  >>
>>  >> If you set a custom selection (not Crop) size with the Tool Option,
>>  >> such as 1280 x 960, rather than drag it with the mouse, which is
>>  >> difficult to get a accurate size.  Then select "Crop To Selection" on
>>  >> the Menu. You can then Save the selection(s), under "Selections", for
>>  >> later use. Use names, such as 4x6.sel, 8x10.sel, so you'll
>> immediately
>>  >> recognize them later.

0
Uni
2/4/2006 5:24:42 PM
"Uni" <no.email@no.email.invalid> skrev i en meddelelse
> (Mr.) Adriaan Barel wrote:
>
>> There's nothing wrong with this group; it's Uni who is dead.
>
> My spirit lives on, Barrel.

Not spirit ! ...stench

0
preben
2/4/2006 5:43:01 PM
preben nielsen wrote:

> "Uni" <no.email@no.email.invalid> skrev i en meddelelse
>
>>(Mr.) Adriaan Barel wrote:
>>

>>>There's nothing wrong with this group; it's Uni who is dead.
>>
>>My spirit lives on, Barrel.
>

> Not spirit ! ...stench

Experiencing difficulty controlling your diarrhea mouth, are we?

:-)

Uni

0
Uni