Create AMP file from ACV file?

I need to create an AMP file from an ACV file. I.e, the AMP file should
contain the mapping of every pixel, as Photoshop would interpolate a given
ACV file in the Curves dialog. Is there a way of doing this, without using
the SDK? I am using Photoshop 7.01.

Thanks,
Greg.

0
Greg
12/25/2003 1:59:04 PM
comp.graphics.apps.photoshop 8034 articles. 0 followers. ronviers (102) is leader. Post Follow

Alternatively, if the algorithm Photoshop uses to interpolate an ACV could
be made available, that would be just as useful to me.(in fact, it would be
easier for me to use the algorithm than an AMP file)

Greg.
"Greg" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> I need to create an AMP file from an ACV file. I.e, the AMP file should
> contain the mapping of every pixel, as Photoshop would interpolate a given
> ACV file in the Curves dialog. Is there a way of doing this, without using
> the SDK? I am using Photoshop 7.01.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg.

0
Greg
12/25/2003 2:05:36 PM
Oops - I see that it's trivially easy to create the AMP file - just switch
to the "pencil" mode of the Curves dialog, and then save it as an AMP!

> Alternatively, if the algorithm Photoshop uses to interpolate an ACV could
> be made available, that would be just as useful to me.(in fact, it would
be
> easier for me to use the algorithm than an AMP file)
>
> Greg.
> "Greg" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > I need to create an AMP file from an ACV file. I.e, the AMP file should
> > contain the mapping of every pixel, as Photoshop would interpolate a
given
> > ACV file in the Curves dialog. Is there a way of doing this, without
using
> > the SDK? I am using Photoshop 7.01.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Greg.