FS: Dell Computer System w/ over $20k in designer/developer software!

For those of you looking for a very powerful and affordable PC, check
this out. It has been listed on Ebay this afternoon with a very low
reserve. One software package on this machine is worth the price
alone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2791280434

Here's a quick breakdown:

Hardware Profile:
Dimension 2350 Series, Intel Celeron Processor at 1.80GHz
256MB DDR SDRAM at 266MHz
Dell Quiet Key Keyboard
19 inch M992 Monitor
Integrated Intel 3D AGP Graphics
30GB Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive 7200RPM
3.5inch Floppy Drive
Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
56K PCI Data Fax Modem
48X Max Variable CD-ROM Drive
Integrated ADI 1885 Audio
48x/24x/48x CR-RW (CD Burner)
Software Profile:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Office 2000 Professional (Excel, Word, Front Page, Access & more)
Adobe Type Manager Deluxe
Adobe Font Folio 9.0
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Pagemaker
Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Premiere
Adobe Illustrator
Ulead Video Studio
Sound Forge
Macromedia Flash MX
Macromedia Fireworks
Macromedia Dreamweaver
Macromedia FreeHand MX
ColdFusion MX
Contribute 2
Authorware 7
Bryce 3D
Edit Plus
Advanced Find & Replace
Webtrends
Swish 2.0
Swift 3D
Dell Support CDs (Drivers, etc.)
there may be more....(these are the main ones I found on the PC)
Extras:
Harman Kardon HK-206 Speakers (Midnight Grey)
3 Year Dell Warranty
Other Details:
Auction Payment: I need to receive the full payment for the auction in
at least 10 days.
Shipping: Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. You can get an
estimate at UPS or Fedex, etc. by entering the package information and
your zip code. I think these will be about 20 to 30 pounds each. Two
boxes.
Software Licenses: The software that is installed on this computer
comes as is. I am not sure what the status of the registrations or
licenses of the software on the PC are. All are installed on the PC
and I have some cds but I don't know their origination or where or
when my friend purchased them. If you would like more information on
the cds and any of the installation details, I'll be happy to try and
answer them. Because I'm selling this computer as is, the software,
hardware, monitor and everything else are sold based on the
description on this page and I am not responsible for any of the
details or licenses or operation of the computer. I will, however,
guarantee that everything you see on this description will be
installed and operational upon arrival and everything is a clean
install. The computer is ready to go right out of the box!
Condition of Computer: The condition of the computer is excellent. It
is like new. All hardware works perfectly and the monitor display is
excellent. The keyboard and mouse are original from Dell and are
excellent. The PC is fast and comes with two CD-Roms, one is regular
and one is a cd burner.
Questions: If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me
know. This is a seriously valuable PC and could help any upcoming
student, designer, or artist with some professional-grade software.
0
thomas405 (1)
3/1/2004 8:58:17 PM
comp.graphics.apps.photoshop 8034 articles. 0 followers. ronviers (102) is leader. Post Follow

If you don't know the status of the software licenses you shouldn't be
selling them installed and as a advertising point to sell your junk pc.
You realized this is illegal, and you are truly stupid to advertise like
this
especially on ebay. For you convience I have forwarded the add to
Adobe and Macromedia, hopefully they are interested in this great
deal of 20k of software your selling for a bargain :)

"Thomas" <thomas@designabyte.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> description on this page and I am not responsible for any of the
> details or licenses or operation of the computer. I will, however,
> guarantee that everything you see on this description will be
> installed and operational upon arrival and everything is a clean
> install. The computer is ready to go right out of the box!
> Condition of Computer: The condition of the computer is excellent. It
> is like new. All hardware works perfectly and the monitor display is
> excellent. The keyboard and mouse are original from Dell and are
> excellent. The PC is fast and comes with two CD-Roms, one is regular
> and one is a cd burner.
> Questions: If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me
> know. This is a seriously valuable PC and could help any upcoming
> student, designer, or artist with some professional-grade software.

Darren
3/2/2004 4:15:03 AM
usa based so u would have high postage costs and with the size of parcel u
would probably get clobbered for import tax would then work out dearer then
buying something similar at home
"Darren" <Sharino07@hotmailREMOVE.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> > description on this page and I am not responsible for any of the
> > details or licenses or operation of the computer. I will, however,
> > guarantee that everything you see on this description will be
> > installed and operational upon arrival and everything is a clean
> > install. The computer is ready to go right out of the box!
> > Condition of Computer: The condition of the computer is excellent. It
> > is like new. All hardware works perfectly and the monitor display is
> > excellent. The keyboard and mouse are original from Dell and are
> > excellent. The PC is fast and comes with two CD-Roms, one is regular
> > and one is a cd burner.
> > Questions: If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me
> > know. This is a seriously valuable PC and could help any upcoming
> > student, designer, or artist with some professional-grade software.

swerver
3/2/2004 8:54:34 AM
On 1 Mar 2004 12:58:17 -0800, thomas@designabyte.com (Thomas) wrote:

>For those of you looking for a very powerful and affordable PC, check
>this out. It has been listed on Ebay this afternoon with a very low
>reserve. One software package on this machine is worth the price
>alone.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2791280434
You sure do want your ebay account canceled, don't you?

0
xalinai_Two
3/2/2004 11:01:52 AM
Software problems aside (can we say pirate), the computer system itself it
well...rather weak. 1.8Ghz Celeron with 256MB of RAM. Hell you can go to
Dell and for $699 get a better computer. The software is illegal and not
worth the time needed to erase it.

Jerry

> [...]
> description on this page and I am not responsible for any of the
> details or licenses or operation of the computer. I will, however,
> guarantee that everything you see on this description will be
> installed and operational upon arrival and everything is a clean
> install. The computer is ready to go right out of the box!
> Condition of Computer: The condition of the computer is excellent. It
> is like new. All hardware works perfectly and the monitor display is
> excellent. The keyboard and mouse are original from Dell and are
> excellent. The PC is fast and comes with two CD-Roms, one is regular
> and one is a cd burner.
> Questions: If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me
> know. This is a seriously valuable PC and could help any upcoming
> student, designer, or artist with some professional-grade software.

nospam
3/2/2004 8:51:07 PM
Oh well, looks as if Ebay took the listing down for some reason.

I wonder why ;)

0
myspareidentity

website developers , webseiten designer software , easiest website design software , which website design software , nof video , web site design , fusion9 , software testing , nof homepage , n
website developers , webseiten designer software , easiest website design software , which website design software , nof video , web site design , fusion9 , software testing , nof homepage , nof 10 , WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN ERSTELLEN + + + + + http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ + + + + + web page designs software fuer webdesign netobjectsfusion 7.5 netobjectsfusion 10 easy website design softwa...

personal website design software , web developers , website designer software , website templates , software for website design , nof homepage , web design tools , flash web design , web desig
personal website design software , web developers , website designer software , website templates , software for website design , nof homepage , web design tools , flash web design , web design companies , web designers , WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN ERSTELLEN + + + + + http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ + + + + + nof freeware fusion8 Javascript website designer programs ecommerce website design software fusion7 versandkostenfrei bestellen nof templates zubehoer bestellen website designer nof de custom website design website designing programs website design software nof cms homepage design software netobjectsfusion 11 web page design web design tools software fuer webdesign kaufen artikel nof styles new website design software website development nof 9.0 free website design software mit webseiten graphic design software website designs software bestellen preisvergleich ...

website templates , template design software , kaufen bestellen , freeware software , top ten website design software , simple website design software , web development , netobjectfusion , net
website templates , template design software , kaufen bestellen , freeware software , top ten website design software , simple website design software , web development , netobjectfusion , netfusion , guenstige bestellen , WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN ERSTELLEN + + + + + http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ + + + + + web design companies nof de webseiten designer software website design software compa...

We develop Web design for Router or Gateway, also we do Testing and Software development for Embedded Systems.
TESPL is an Embedded Systems Software Development company, Are you guys looking for Embedded Systems Development work, or web development for Router or Gateway devices, we develop complete Embedded System development for Embedded Linux products, also we do Testiung, new feature implementation and Support work. our website is: http://www.tespl.net. please contact: vtanna@tespl.net for more information. Thanks. ...

US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45288057605)
US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45288057605) ============================================================================================== Position: Software Developers Reference: SMC01030 Location: Duration: Skills: 2+yrs of systems development and integration design exp. Strong expertise in data and process modeling, especially with regards to health care management systems. VB (6.0 & .NET), Cool:Gen, C, programming languages, tools such as Business Objects, and Crystal Reports and Paradox, SQL Server 7.0 & 2000 development experience preferable. Scope: Designs, programs, and tests programs (new or modifications to existing applications). Provides production support for a specific application or group of applications. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45288057605. ...

US-TX-Austin: System S/W Developers, Skills, 5+ years of software systems develo (45295030962)
US-TX-Austin: System S/W Developers, Skills, 5+ years of software systems develo (45295030962) ============================================================================================== Position: System S/W Developers Reference: MKS00004 Location: Austin TX Duration: 3-6mos Skills: Skills 5+ years of software systems development 5+ years of C/C++ commercial product development 3+ years of development on the Linux platform. Have a broad skill set in development with specific skill set in voice, networking & communications. Unified Messaging experience a great plus. VoIP protocols (SIP, MGCP, RTP) Server/Translators, Call Processing, VoIP, Feature development, Configuration/Provisioning An understanding of VoIP issues such as, NAT, firewalls and QOS CORBA, SQL and LDAP database, SNMP, SOAP, SIMPLE, XML, EJB, VxWorks, WAP/WML is highly desirable. A systems programming background from a complete systems or major subsystems experience such as experience in O/S, Drivers, networking, server level software or communication products. Be able to conceptualize abstract ideas and turn them into features on a product. Be able to work well with other deve...

US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45287732411)
US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45287732411) ============================================================================================== Position: Software Developers Reference: SMC01030 Location: Duration: Skills: 2+yrs of systems development and integration design exp. Strong expertise in data and process modeling, especially with regards to health care management systems. VB (6.0 & .NET), Cool:Gen, C, programming languages, tools such as Business Objects, and C...

US-TX-Austin: System S/W Developers, Skills, 5+ years of software systems develo (45295030962)
US-TX-Austin: System S/W Developers, Skills, 5+ years of software systems develo (45295030962) ============================================================================================== Position: System S/W Developers Reference: MKS00004 Location: Austin TX Duration: 3-6mos Skills: Skills 5+ years of software systems development 5+ years of C/C++ commercial product development 3+ years of development on the Linux platform. Have a broad skill set in development with specific skill set i...

US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45287732411)
US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45287732411) ============================================================================================== Position: Software Developers Reference: SMC01030 Location: Duration: Skills: 2+yrs of systems development and integration design exp. Strong expertise in data and process modeling, especially with regards to health care management systems. VB (6.0 & .NET), Cool:Gen, C, programming languages, tools such as Business Objects, and Crystal Reports and Paradox, SQL Server 7.0 & 2000 development experience preferable. Scope: Designs, programs, and tests programs (new or modifications to existing applications). Provides production support for a specific application or group of applications. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45287732411. ...

US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45287461209)
US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45287461209) ============================================================================================== Position: Software Developers Reference: SMC01030 Location: Duration: Skills: 2+yrs of systems development and integration design exp. Strong expertise in data and process modeling, especially with regards to health care management systems. VB (6.0 & .NET), Cool:Gen, C, programming languages, tools such as Business Ob...

US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45287757610)
US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45287757610) ============================================================================================== Position: Software Developers Reference: SMC01030 Location: Duration: Skills: 2+yrs of systems development and integration design exp. Strong expertise in data and process modeling, especially with regards to health care management systems. VB (6.0 & .NET), Cool:Gen, C, programming languages, tools such as Business Ob...

new book: "ARM System Developer's Guide: Designing and Optimizing System Software"
A new book that may be of interest: "ARM System Developer's Guide: Designing and Optimizing System Software" is available here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1558608745/ref=sr_aps_books_1_1/026-7549147-1726002 ARM's view of it is here: http://www.arm.com/documentation/books/4975.html The book's companion site is here: http://books.elsevier.com/uk//mk/uk/subindex.asp?maintarget=companions/defaultindividual.asp&isbn=1558608745&country=United+Kingdom&srccode=&ref=&subcod e=&head=&pdf=&basiccode=&txtSearch=&Search...

US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45287461209) ============================================================================================== Position: Software Developers Reference: SMC01030 Location: Duration: Skills: 2+yrs of systems development and integration design exp. Strong expertise in data and process modeling, especially with regards to health care management systems. VB (6.0 & .NET), Cool:Gen, C, programming languages, tools such as Business Objects, and Crystal Reports and Paradox, SQL Server 7.0 & 2000 development experience preferable. Scope: Designs, programs, and tests programs (new or modifications to existing applications). Provides production support for a specific application or group of applications. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45287461209. ...

US-TX-Austin: System S/W Developers, Skills, 5+ years of software systems develo (45295030962)
US-TX-Austin: System S/W Developers, Skills, 5+ years of software systems develo (45295030962) ============================================================================================== Position: System S/W Developers Reference: MKS00004 Location: Austin TX Duration: 3-6mos Skills: Skills 5+ years of software systems development 5+ years of C/C++ commercial product development 3+ years of development on the Linux platform. Have a broad skill set in development with specific skill set in voice, netw...

US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45287757610)
US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45287757610) ============================================================================================== Position: Software Developers Reference: SMC01030 Location: Duration: Skills: 2+yrs of systems development and integration design exp. Strong expertise in data and process modeling, especially with regards to health care management systems. VB (6.0 & .NET), Cool:Gen, C, programming languages, tools such as Business Objects, and Crystal Reports and Paradox, SQL Server 7.0 & 2000 development experience preferable. Scope: Designs, programs, and tests programs (new or modifications to existing applications). Provides production support for a specific application or group of applications. Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45287757610. ...

US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45288032432)
US: Software Developers,Systems development/integration design exp., VB 6.0&2000 (45288032432) ============================================================================================== Position: Software Developers Reference: SMC01030 Location: Duration: Skills: 2+yrs of systems development and integration design exp. Strong expertise in data and process modeling, especially with regards to health care management systems. VB (6.0 & .NET), Cool:Gen, C, programming languages, tools such as Business Objects, and C...

[...]

databind , netobjectsfusion 11 , PHP , homepage webseiten , webseiten designer software , website design software uk , , netobjects fusion kaufen , graphic design website , kostenlose webdesig
databind , netobjectsfusion 11 , PHP , homepage webseiten , webseiten designer software , website design software uk , , netobjects fusion kaufen , graphic design website , kostenlose webdesign software , WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN ERSTELLEN + + + + + http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ + + + + + versandkostenfrei bestellen webdesign software download nof 12 bestellen lastschrift website design sof...

Web resources about - FS: Dell Computer System w/ over $20k in designer/developer software! - comp.graphics.apps.photoshop

Dungeons and developers
Have you ever wanted to learn web development or just refine your webdev skills? Dungeons and Developers gives your quest for knowledge a role ...

Video game developer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A video game developer is a software developer (a business or an individual) that creates video games . A developer may specialize in a certain ...

Investors and developers put pubs in spotlight as Terminus hotel up for sale
Investors and developers are pumping cash into the pub sector with two prominent sites at Pyrmont and Leichhardt the latest to hit the market. ...

Android N’s first developer preview is dropping soon w/ split screen mode, redesigned notification shade ...
Update: It’s out! If a now-pulled Arstechnica report is to be believed, Google is set to release the first preview build of Android N to the ...

Developers can now receive a weekly App Store analytics email report from Apple
Apple is adding a convenient new feature for developers today in iTunes Connect. Following a refresh to the Payments and Financial Reports pages ...

Surprise! The Android N Developer Preview is out right now
Android N's new split screen mode on a tablet. 4 more images in gallery Google I/O is happening on May 18-20, but forget Google I/O —the developer ...

Codenvy and Microsoft streamline the developer workspace
Developers often work on portions of a project in isolation, which can lead to problems when the time comes to put everything together as a whole. ...

Android N developer preview is coming today: Here’s what’s new
With two months to go until Google I/O, Google’s developer conference where new Android versions come out to play, we can’t but be surprised ...

One-in-three developers fear A.I. will replace them
What keeps software developers up at night, other than coding? The fear that artificial intelligence systems can replace them, according to a ...

Here’s Everything New in Android N Developer Preview
The Android N Developer Preview is available for flashing, but before you dive into it head first, let’s take a look at everything Google has ...