print it out.
I really need a better printer so I can get the most out of my PhotoShop.

--
Check us out at missmaryjane.bravepages.com
For Cannabis Movies and Seed Feminizing Needs

0
Colleen
8/25/2003 2:58:59 AM
comp.graphics.apps.photoshop 8034 articles. 0 followers. ronviers (102) is leader. Post Follow

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/WideFormat/WideFormatDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVC
ookie=yes&infoType=Overview&oid=-9866&category=Wide+Format+Printers

n8

> The printer I currently have SUCKS for graphics. Can anyone reccomend a
good
> graphics printer? I want to be able to do colour separation, and be able
> print it out.
> I really need a better printer so I can get the most out of my PhotoShop.
>
> --
> Check us out at missmaryjane.bravepages.com
> For Cannabis Movies and Seed Feminizing Needs

0
n8
8/25/2003 3:33:31 AM
I will assume you are an amateur (like myself) with limited budget. The
printer I bought was the Canon i-950. I felt this one provided the best
color output out of all the bubble-jets I compared. Some features include 6
color printing and very small droplets.

"Colleen & Chuck Williams" <csquared@computerconnect.net> wrote in message
> The printer I currently have SUCKS for graphics. Can anyone reccomend a
good
> graphics printer? I want to be able to do colour separation, and be able
> print it out.
> I really need a better printer so I can get the most out of my PhotoShop.
>
> --
> Check us out at missmaryjane.bravepages.com
> For Cannabis Movies and Seed Feminizing Needs

0
AG