Paste face of someone onto another person

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi all,

for an upcoming marriage next week, we'd like to make fun of the bridegroom.
We'd like to show some fake pictures of him, showing him staring in some
movies. Therefore we'd like to take his face from a picture of him, and then
paste it onto some other movie star.

Is there any software application which can easily fulfill this task,
without much effort? In an ideal case, the software would be able to adapt
automatically to the background of the new picture. For example if the
background is kept in white and black, the pasted face should also be shown
in black and white, etc.

Thanks for any hints!
Herbert

0
Reply Herbert 8/3/2006 8:41:11 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.graphics.misc 1424 articles. 2 followers. Post

Paste face of someone onto another person #2
Hi all, for an upcoming marriage next week, we'd like to make fun of the bridegroom. We'd like to show some fake pictures of him, showing him staring in some movies. Therefore we'd like to take his face from a picture of him, and then paste it onto some other movie star. Is it possible to do this with Paint Shop Pro in an easy way, without much effort? In an ideal case, PSP would be able to adapt automatically to the background of the new picture. For example if the background is kept in white and black, the pasted face should also be shown in black and white, etc. Thanks for an...

Paste face of someone onto another person #2
Hi all, for an upcoming marriage next week, we'd like to make fun of the bridegroom. We'd like to show some fake pictures of him, showing him staring in some movies. Therefore we'd like to take his face from a picture of him, and then paste it onto some other movie star. Is it possible to do this with Paint Shop Pro in an easy way, without much effort? In an ideal case, PSP would be able to adapt automatically to the background of the new picture. For example if the background is kept in white and black, the pasted face should also be shown in black and white, etc. Thanks for an...

Paste face onto the body of another person
Hi all, for an upcoming marriage next week, we'd like to make fun of the bridegroom. We'd like to show some fake pictures of him, showing him staring in some movies. Therefore we'd like to take his face from a picture of him, and then paste it onto some other movie star. Is there any software application which can easily fulfill this task, without much effort? In an ideal case, the software would be able to adapt automatically to the background of the new picture. For example if the background is kept in white and black, the pasted face should also be shown in black and white, et...

Cut out an image and paste it onto another photo
I have paint shop pro 9. I would like to cut out an individual in one photo and put them in another. The problem is that they are not the same size as the other people in the pic. Is there any way to resize the cut out person to the correct size of the other individuals in the other photo? If I try to clone them, they are too large in respect to other images in the second photo. "Karen Zbeetnoff" <zbeetnoff@sasktel.net> wrote in news:11c6spi77monf06@corp.supernews.com: > I have paint shop pro 9. I would like to cut out an individual in one > photo and put them ...

Cut out an image and paste it onto another photo
I have paint shop pro 9. I would like to cut out an individual in one photo and put them in another. The problem is that they are not the same size as the other people in the pic. Is there any way to resize the cut out person to the correct size of the other individuals in the other photo? If I try to clone them, they are too large in respect to other images in the second photo. "Karen Zbeetnoff" <zbeetnoff@sasktel.net> wrote in news:11c6spi77monf06@corp.supernews.com: > I have paint shop pro 9. I would like to cut out an individual in one > photo and put them ...

Copy/paste one directory permissions ACL onto another?
I have two identical directory structures in my Win2K IIS web site, and I would like to copy the *permissions only* user/group ACL from one directory structure and impart it upon another. Possible to do? Any utilities out there that would perform such a task? Seems like otherwise I'd need to write a batch file to do two things, user CACLS or XCACLS in display mode to enumerate the permissions in one tree and write that to a text file. Use the contents of "display" text file for another batch run using XCACLS in "modify" mode with the /t switch. -Chuck ...

buffalo faced negroes redefine the personal in personal computing
eom ...

idea for key-signing someone you can't meet face-to-face
Hi, I have an idea for key-signing people you can't meet face-to-face because of large distances or so: use a bank as trusted-third-party! To open an account at a bank, one needs to authenticate carefully to the bank by showing a passport or drivers license (at least here in the netherlands). So, if I send on euro (=European money) to person B, person B will know for sure that I am the person who I say I am. And that ought to be enough, right? Folkert van Heusden Op zoek naar een IT of Finance baan? Mail me voor de mogelijkheden! +-----------------------------------------...

Awesome: One person's junk is another person's treasure
Hello, fellow MPE-IMAGE lovers, I got an awesome message (I have toned it down by removing the "!" :-) _____________________________________________________________________ Much excitement here, this is the biggest system ever, and in the dying days of the HP 3000! Please can I order: Adager Model Two license and first-year maintenance: PRODUCTION SYSTEM Model code: HP e3000 N4000-400-750 (8GB Memory, 2TB Disk on XP1024) HPCPUNAME = SERIES e3000/N4000-400-75 _____________________________________________________________________ This is an awesome MPE-IMAGE...

Another blast from the past
Snit is such an idiot. From 2005. He has not changed one bit. He even makes the same typos. Snit: Ok, we have a transcript in front of us. Here are the facts of the case: The man, Ima Dummerthana Bush, has been accused of robbing a bank. The crime was captured on three video cameras - each of which show Bush committing the crime. There are 37 witnesses in the bank, each of which agree Bush is the man in the camera and who is the one who robbed the bank. Bush was apprehended as as he was leaving bank, which is also on tape, where we see him being forced to hand over the money,...

Pasting onto the clipboard
In java, I know in the 1.4.2 API specification there is a Clipboard class and a Clipboard owner class. I tried but couldn't find out how you just paste a String onto the clipboard. Could someone show me the code I need to copy a simple String onto the clipboard which can be used in other mainstream applications (like Word, etc.)? "Hari" <harixseshadri@yahoo.com> wrote in news:346dnZqr_esndLHcRVn-gA@adelphia.com: > In java, I know in the 1.4.2 API specification there is a Clipboard > class and a Clipboard owner class. I tried but couldn't find out how > you...

paste into another buffer.
simple question: is there a command to paste a register into another buffer? xpika wrote: > simple question: is there a command to paste a register into another > buffer? "aP will paste contents of register a :help " Karthick wrote: > xpika wrote: > > simple question: is there a command to paste a register into another > > buffer? > "aP will paste contents of register a > > :help " I said pasting into "another" buffer. xpika wrote: > Karthick wrote: > > xpika wrote: > > > simple qu...

My replies are not from me any more
All of a sudden I noticed if I reply to an email, the reply is not from me (dominant personality) but from another personality (my missus). How can this happen and how to stop it please? -- Free washing machine help and advice. Free washing machine reviews. Buy washing machine parts. www.washerhelp.co.uk [remove mymask_ to email] xyZed <xyzed@mymask_xyzed.co.uk> wrote in news:n5dgm0dgn443jjf8iefuejapsc2cd1l3fe@4ax.com: > All of a sudden I noticed if I reply to an email, the reply is not > from me (dominant personality) but from another personality (my ...

Copying a disk onto another
A while ago I found two 15K RPM U320 SCSI disk, which I'd like to use instead of the current 10K RPM disk in the internal bays of a rx2600. I'm not very experienced yet with BACKUP. I have consulted HELP, just to be sure I decided to ask here. DKA0: is my 10K RPM disk and DKB200: is the 15K RPM disk, onto which I'd like to copy DKA0:. I have tried doing "$ BACKUP /PHYSICAL DKA0: DKB200:", but that didn't work (whilst mounted with "/FOREIGN", which I'm not sure is right...) and kept going on for hours without any proof of anything being copied. The d...

Copy/Paste Personalized Fonctions ?
Is ti possible in FMP 9 ? In article <4695dc0f$0$22367$426a74cc@news.free.fr>, "Snoogyboo" <snoogyboo@yahoopasepub.com> wrote: > Is ti possible in FMP 9 ? Is what possible?!?! Helpful Harry Hopefully helping harassed humans happily handle handiwork hardships ;o) In article &lt;4695dc0f$0$22367$426a74cc@news.free.fr&gt; "Snoogyboo"&lt;snoogyboo@yahoopasepub.com&gt; wrote: > Is ti possible in FMP 9 ? > > > We're being asked if it is possible to copy/paste Custom Functions between solutions in...

I need someone to help me Personally
I know pretty much basics in c++ .... I need to start learning Networking and then afterwards...GUI in C++. So is there someone who can help me and take their time to teach me step by step ? . And one more thing , Im having a laptop with WINDOWS :D On Mar 16, 11:57 am, bnkamal...@gmail.com wrote: > I know pretty much basics in c++ .... I need to start learning > Networking and then afterwards...GUI in C++. So is there someone who > can help me and take their time to teach me step by step ? . Tutorials: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=c%2B%2B+tutorial&btnG=Google+Sear...

Emailing automatically from another personality
Finally, I've created another personality and emailed from it. I'ts so exciting. However, to send the mail, I had to open the personalities window, right click on the persona involved, and click Send Queud Mail. Is there a way to do this automatically during the every x minute mail check? Meirman -- If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary. On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:59:41 -0400, meirman <meirman@invalid.com> wrotd: >Finally, I've created another personality and emailed from ...

To Have The Personalized Gift For Someone You Love?
I have planned to buy a wonderful Christmas gift to my family foe month. But� I looked around the city, I searched on the internet, but I didn't fin something I really thought 'That's it'. But then, some weeks later on business trip I found in another city a small shop, where they offere exactly custom-made oil paintings - hand painted from photo. I wa impressed by the samples in the shop. �Custom Oil Paintings are unique, custom fine art at modest prices - very special gift idea�, the artist said. But the price... For the smallest portrait size of 12 x 16 they c...

Can someone suggest another newsgroup?
I posted looking for 26 gage solid, flat, 4 conductor telephone wire: Looking for telephone cable, but not finding it... STILL LOOKING... (Catalog and Site Mistaken) but no luck. Maybe there is no such animal? "Stephen Kurzban" <jdworley@hiwaay.net> wrote in message news:4005A9B8.EB1EAF55@hiwaay.net... > > I posted looking for 26 gage solid, flat, 4 conductor > telephone wire: > > Looking for telephone cable, but not finding it... > STILL LOOKING... (Catalog and Site Mistaken) > > but no luck. Maybe there is no such animal? http://tinyurl....

Pasting to the same location in another Illustrator document
I wanted to paste some items copied from one Illustrator document into exactly the same location in another Illustrator document (both documents with the same artboard size, both with same grids and rulers turned on). Not having any luck finding any index entries that seemed related to this topic in the indexes of three different Illustrator manuals, I was going to query this group as to how to do it. Then I accidentally discovered, reading the fine print for the Paste in Front and Paste in Back commands in one of these manuals, that both of these commands also automatically "Pas...

(another) First Person Multiplayer blog
send email to apply as a contributor. youngwizdom@yahoo.com chronicle your experience. need good content. (blog comments otherwise) http://daily-nightly.blogspot.com On 22 Nov 2004 08:38:40 -0800, youngwizdom@yahoo.com (youngwizdom) wrote: >send email to apply as a contributor. youngwizdom@yahoo.com >chronicle your experience. need good content. > >(blog comments otherwise) You need people to write your blog for you? I bet planethalflife are really quaking in their boots. -- Andrew, contact via interpleb.blogspot.com Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards,...

Another blast from the past: BASIC/V
In poking around the AICS Research site, I found that BASIC/V is now freely available. This is an even bigger blast from the past for me, as one of the things that destroyed my GPA in college was spending inordinate amounts of time on a BBS program I wrote in this language. I managed to get it onto my 928LX and fired it up (after discovering how to do the FTP so that the file was noted as a program), and whee! The AICS Research site says the program's shared source. I assume that means that the soruce is freely available as well. Where do I find it? I think it'd be neat to lo...

Copying from Maple to paste into another application?
I am a novice at both Maple and Powerpoint. Maple 14 seems to be very good at synthesizing mathematical expressions that would look familiar to people familiar with mathematical notation. Is there a way of copying an expression generated in Maple to another application? For example, I wish to have a way of expressing a combination of N items taken M at a time. Using the Maple tools it is easy to generate the expression between large parentheses of N over M with no fraction bar. Similarly, there is an equation in the Maple help section defining combinations in terms of factoria...

script for swapping Dominant Personality with another?
At work, we are moving from a local Exchange Server setup to a corporate-wide setup, using SSL and some odd settings. We've written a script that will create the user a new account with all the proper settings for the new system. We gave it a new name, and didn't make it the Dominant Personality, because we didn't want to blow away other settings (this may be a home machine where their own ISP is Dominant and the current work settings are secondary). However, for the majority of people for whom the work account is the only one they use, they'll now have a defunct Do...