Paste face of someone onto another person

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi all,

for an upcoming marriage next week, we'd like to make fun of the bridegroom.
We'd like to show some fake pictures of him, showing him staring in some
movies. Therefore we'd like to take his face from a picture of him, and then
paste it onto some other movie star.

Is there any software application which can easily fulfill this task,
without much effort? In an ideal case, the software would be able to adapt
automatically to the background of the new picture. For example if the
background is kept in white and black, the pasted face should also be shown
in black and white, etc.

Thanks for any hints!
Herbert

0
Reply Herbert 8/3/2006 8:41:11 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.graphics.misc 1423 articles. 2 followers. Post

Paste face of someone onto another person #2
Hi all, for an upcoming marriage next week, we'd like to make fun of the bridegroom. We'd like to show some fake pictures of him, showing him staring in some movies. Therefore we'd like to take his face from a picture of him, and then paste it onto some other movie star. Is it possible to do this with Paint Shop Pro in an easy way, without much effort? In an ideal case, PSP would be able to adapt automatically to the background of the new picture. For example if the background is kept in white and black, the pasted face should also be shown in black and white, etc. Thanks for an...

Paste face of someone onto another person #2
Hi all, for an upcoming marriage next week, we'd like to make fun of the bridegroom. We'd like to show some fake pictures of him, showing him staring in some movies. Therefore we'd like to take his face from a picture of him, and then paste it onto some other movie star. Is it possible to do this with Paint Shop Pro in an easy way, without much effort? In an ideal case, PSP would be able to adapt automatically to the background of the new picture. For example if the background is kept in white and black, the pasted face should also be shown in black and white, etc. Thanks for an...

Paste face onto the body of another person
Hi all, for an upcoming marriage next week, we'd like to make fun of the bridegroom. We'd like to show some fake pictures of him, showing him staring in some movies. Therefore we'd like to take his face from a picture of him, and then paste it onto some other movie star. Is there any software application which can easily fulfill this task, without much effort? In an ideal case, the software would be able to adapt automatically to the background of the new picture. For example if the background is kept in white and black, the pasted face should also be shown in black and white, et...

Cut out an image and paste it onto another photo
I have paint shop pro 9. I would like to cut out an individual in one photo and put them in another. The problem is that they are not the same size as the other people in the pic. Is there any way to resize the cut out person to the correct size of the other individuals in the other photo? If I try to clone them, they are too large in respect to other images in the second photo. "Karen Zbeetnoff" <zbeetnoff@sasktel.net> wrote in news:11c6spi77monf06@corp.supernews.com: > I have paint shop pro 9. I would like to cut out an individual in one > photo and put them ...

Cut out an image and paste it onto another photo
I have paint shop pro 9. I would like to cut out an individual in one photo and put them in another. The problem is that they are not the same size as the other people in the pic. Is there any way to resize the cut out person to the correct size of the other individuals in the other photo? If I try to clone them, they are too large in respect to other images in the second photo. "Karen Zbeetnoff" <zbeetnoff@sasktel.net> wrote in news:11c6spi77monf06@corp.supernews.com: > I have paint shop pro 9. I would like to cut out an individual in one > photo and put them ...

Copy/paste one directory permissions ACL onto another?
I have two identical directory structures in my Win2K IIS web site, and I would like to copy the *permissions only* user/group ACL from one directory structure and impart it upon another. Possible to do? Any utilities out there that would perform such a task? Seems like otherwise I'd need to write a batch file to do two things, user CACLS or XCACLS in display mode to enumerate the permissions in one tree and write that to a text file. Use the contents of "display" text file for another batch run using XCACLS in "modify" mode with the /t switch. -Chuck ...

buffalo faced negroes redefine the personal in personal computing
eom ...

Where does Paste Paste?
In building a new layout one often needs to copy or cut a field or a text box and paste it somewhere else. Is there any logic as to where the pasted item will appear? In some grapfics packages the new paste will be on top of the copied object and can then be moved to the desired place, others seem to paste at the current mouse point. But Filemaker (10) where oh! where. John G. On 2009-09-21 02:41:54 -0700, "John G." <greentest@ozemail.com.au> said: > In building a new layout one often needs to copy or cut a field or a text > box and paste it somewhere else. >...

idea for key-signing someone you can't meet face-to-face
Hi, I have an idea for key-signing people you can't meet face-to-face because of large distances or so: use a bank as trusted-third-party! To open an account at a bank, one needs to authenticate carefully to the bank by showing a passport or drivers license (at least here in the netherlands). So, if I send on euro (=European money) to person B, person B will know for sure that I am the person who I say I am. And that ought to be enough, right? Folkert van Heusden Op zoek naar een IT of Finance baan? Mail me voor de mogelijkheden! +-----------------------------------------...

Awesome: One person's junk is another person's treasure
Hello, fellow MPE-IMAGE lovers, I got an awesome message (I have toned it down by removing the "!" :-) _____________________________________________________________________ Much excitement here, this is the biggest system ever, and in the dying days of the HP 3000! Please can I order: Adager Model Two license and first-year maintenance: PRODUCTION SYSTEM Model code: HP e3000 N4000-400-750 (8GB Memory, 2TB Disk on XP1024) HPCPUNAME = SERIES e3000/N4000-400-75 _____________________________________________________________________ This is an awesome MPE-IMAGE...

Another blast from the past
Snit is such an idiot. From 2005. He has not changed one bit. He even makes the same typos. Snit: Ok, we have a transcript in front of us. Here are the facts of the case: The man, Ima Dummerthana Bush, has been accused of robbing a bank. The crime was captured on three video cameras - each of which show Bush committing the crime. There are 37 witnesses in the bank, each of which agree Bush is the man in the camera and who is the one who robbed the bank. Bush was apprehended as as he was leaving bank, which is also on tape, where we see him being forced to hand over the money,...

Pasting onto the clipboard
In java, I know in the 1.4.2 API specification there is a Clipboard class and a Clipboard owner class. I tried but couldn't find out how you just paste a String onto the clipboard. Could someone show me the code I need to copy a simple String onto the clipboard which can be used in other mainstream applications (like Word, etc.)? "Hari" <harixseshadri@yahoo.com> wrote in news:346dnZqr_esndLHcRVn-gA@adelphia.com: > In java, I know in the 1.4.2 API specification there is a Clipboard > class and a Clipboard owner class. I tried but couldn't find out how > you...

paste into another buffer.
simple question: is there a command to paste a register into another buffer? xpika wrote: > simple question: is there a command to paste a register into another > buffer? "aP will paste contents of register a :help " Karthick wrote: > xpika wrote: > > simple question: is there a command to paste a register into another > > buffer? > "aP will paste contents of register a > > :help " I said pasting into "another" buffer. xpika wrote: > Karthick wrote: > > xpika wrote: > > > simple qu...

My replies are not from me any more
All of a sudden I noticed if I reply to an email, the reply is not from me (dominant personality) but from another personality (my missus). How can this happen and how to stop it please? -- Free washing machine help and advice. Free washing machine reviews. Buy washing machine parts. www.washerhelp.co.uk [remove mymask_ to email] xyZed <xyzed@mymask_xyzed.co.uk> wrote in news:n5dgm0dgn443jjf8iefuejapsc2cd1l3fe@4ax.com: > All of a sudden I noticed if I reply to an email, the reply is not > from me (dominant personality) but from another personality (my ...

Face it: Facebook loses face as the face as microsoft spaces gazes at strange faces
spaces.microsoft.com is the Zune of social web sites - a site that had a lot of initial hype only to be the laughing stock of its industry. Microsoft didn't: 1. Put an individual in charge of the site who cared passionately about it. 2. Totally screwed up on user's photo galleries. Users can't associate images with blog rants. 3. Put CSS into the site that worked nicely on other browsers aside from IE 6 running on Windows. 4. Promote the site with money 5. Promote the site with young people ...

. Face-to-face work .
From The Today's Wall Street Journal , Monday , January 19, 2004 WSJ , " a programmer in China with three to five years experience would cost about 12.50 dollars an hour , including salary and benefits . A person familiar with IBM's internal billing rates says that's less than one-fourth of the 56-dollars-an-hour cost of a comparable U.S. employee , which also includes salary and benefits " .... " a Chinese project manager with seven years experience would be billed at 24-dollars-an-hour , equivalent to a U.S. ' Band 8 ...

Another week, another
Mac service pack. 10.5.8 is out. Will Apple ever get their OS fixed? Tommy Troll wrote: > Mac service pack. 10.5.8 is out. Will Apple ever get their OS fixed? Only a stop gap solution once you realize iPhones are priority 1. In article <4A7A3995.5020602@aol.com>, JohnQ <Johnquincygunn@aol.com> wrote: > Tommy Troll wrote: > > Mac service pack. 10.5.8 is out. Will Apple ever get their OS fixed? > > Only a stop gap solution once you realize iPhones are priority 1. Too bad for that theory, given that iPod sales are trending down, iPhone/Touch is trending up...

Bush had to face Kerry for the first time, face to face
That's interesting. After all those very distant comments of evil. Of course Bush is still going to win, but when he was there, seeing Kerry's eyes, real eyes, he did not seem so big after all. He is the US's most unstable president ever, and its quite impressive what he has accomplished, considering he was an alcoholic for a decade. He is a rolemodel of sorts, not mine of course. ...

Face composed Faces
Hi everybody, i'd want to make a great face composed by little faces, i suppose that all you understand me.... does someone know about an idea? a plugin? please? thanx a lot! On 22 Sep 2004 09:34:53 -0700, orisson@yahoo.com (Orisson) wrote: >Hi everybody, > >i'd want to make a great face composed by little faces, i suppose that >all you understand me.... does someone know about an idea? a plugin? >please? > >thanx a lot! Not sure what you mean... does this help? http://development.gurusnetwork.com/kpt/tip/20/ On 22 Sep 2004 09:34:53 -0700, orisson@yahoo.com (...

Copying a disk onto another
A while ago I found two 15K RPM U320 SCSI disk, which I'd like to use instead of the current 10K RPM disk in the internal bays of a rx2600. I'm not very experienced yet with BACKUP. I have consulted HELP, just to be sure I decided to ask here. DKA0: is my 10K RPM disk and DKB200: is the 15K RPM disk, onto which I'd like to copy DKA0:. I have tried doing "$ BACKUP /PHYSICAL DKA0: DKB200:", but that didn't work (whilst mounted with "/FOREIGN", which I'm not sure is right...) and kept going on for hours without any proof of anything being copied. The d...

Face To Face Connectivity
I would like your help locating an efficient algorithm to construct the face2face connectivity matrix of a polygonal mesh. Given are: the nodes and the face2node connectivity arrays. My engineering background does not include such information!!! Thanks for any suggestions, Vangelis "Evangelos Boutsianis" <evangelos.boutsianis@ltnt.iet.mavt.ethz.ch> wrote in message news:417abded$1@pfaff2.ethz.ch... >I would like your help locating an efficient algorithm to construct the >face2face connectivity matrix of a polygonal mesh. Given are: the nodes and >the face2n...

Copy/Paste Personalized Fonctions ?
Is ti possible in FMP 9 ? In article <4695dc0f$0$22367$426a74cc@news.free.fr>, "Snoogyboo" <snoogyboo@yahoopasepub.com> wrote: > Is ti possible in FMP 9 ? Is what possible?!?! Helpful Harry Hopefully helping harassed humans happily handle handiwork hardships ;o) In article &lt;4695dc0f$0$22367$426a74cc@news.free.fr&gt; "Snoogyboo"&lt;snoogyboo@yahoopasepub.com&gt; wrote: > Is ti possible in FMP 9 ? > > > We're being asked if it is possible to copy/paste Custom Functions between solutions in...

I need someone to help me Personally
I know pretty much basics in c++ .... I need to start learning Networking and then afterwards...GUI in C++. So is there someone who can help me and take their time to teach me step by step ? . And one more thing , Im having a laptop with WINDOWS :D On Mar 16, 11:57 am, bnkamal...@gmail.com wrote: > I know pretty much basics in c++ .... I need to start learning > Networking and then afterwards...GUI in C++. So is there someone who > can help me and take their time to teach me step by step ? . Tutorials: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=c%2B%2B+tutorial&btnG=Google+Sear...

Emailing automatically from another personality
Finally, I've created another personality and emailed from it. I'ts so exciting. However, to send the mail, I had to open the personalities window, right click on the persona involved, and click Send Queud Mail. Is there a way to do this automatically during the every x minute mail check? Meirman -- If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary. On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:59:41 -0400, meirman <meirman@invalid.com> wrotd: >Finally, I've created another personality and emailed from ...