Paste face of someone onto another person

Hi all,

for an upcoming marriage next week, we'd like to make fun of the bridegroom.
We'd like to show some fake pictures of him, showing him staring in some
movies. Therefore we'd like to take his face from a picture of him, and then
paste it onto some other movie star.

Is there any software application which can easily fulfill this task,
without much effort? In an ideal case, the software would be able to adapt
automatically to the background of the new picture. For example if the
background is kept in white and black, the pasted face should also be shown
in black and white, etc.

Thanks for any hints!
Herbert

0
Herbert
8/3/2006 8:41:11 AM
comp.graphics.misc 1433 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow