Lotus Notes: Don't Pass, Don't Pay! That's our Certification Guarantee.

Study with CertFX, the leader in Lotus, WebSphere and WebSphere Portal
Certification practice tests.  With CertFX practice tests, all purchases
are available for immediate download.  You also receive free support,
lifetime maintenance and real-time updates with your purchase.

CertFX has all Domino 8, WebSphere and WebSphere Portal practice tests
available.  We are fanatical about updating our content to ensure we
provide you with the best, most accurate study materials on the market.
Get started on your recertification today by visiting:

http://www.dominonews.com/homepage.nsf/ads/certfx?opendocument

We offer 100% money back guarantee.  Don't Pass, Don't Pay.�

Disclaimer - lifetime maintenance refers to the lifetime of the real exam.
comp.lotus-notes.apps 586 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow