Get a free iPod Mini or the new 4G iPod

You just need to sign up for one of the free trials they offer and get
5
others to sign up through your link. Yes this is a pyramid scheme but
it seems legit as a number of people have recieved theirs already.

The important thing is to just remember to cancel whichever free trial
you sign up for sometime before it's over and it won't cost you a
dime.

Also you can now sign up for eBay for your referral, no credit card
required as long as you use a non-free email (i.e. no hotmail or
yahoo). Just join and bid on something, don't even have to win.

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7157268
0
zombie (1)
7/24/2004 9:21:05 AM
comp.hardware 3772 articles. 1 followers. zainskhan (15) is leader. Post Follow

**Free** iPod or iPod mini.....
I know that people scam this stuff all the time, but I really got an iPod from this site, and why should'nt you??? My iPod: Blue mini... The Link for the iPod website is : http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Try it!!! !!NO SPAM!! ...

** Free IPOD AND IPOD MINI **
have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10667657 Click the above link to get your ipod!! ~Ben Ben wrote: > > have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted > to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! I thought I'd give abuse@comcast.net a try, instead. Notan ...

Free IPOD or Mini IPOD
I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but I only need 2 more people to sign up for the free ipod offer so that i can get my ipod free. Also you have to do is sign up using the below link, complete one of the offers ( that can be cancelled soon as you get credit for it like ancestry.com and finally get 5 friends to do the same and now you get a free ipod as well. its that simple. the link is here to sign up: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9939456 thanks for your help and yeah if this helps you get a free IPOD as well then you cant beat fr...

Free iPod or iPod MINI
I know that people post this **Crap** all the time, but this link gets you an iPod... no joke, i got a blue one sitting infront of me... Yes you do need to complete an offer, but most can be done for free... Give it a TRY!! Click link for iPod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 ...

Free IPODS Free IPODs
If you are interested in free Ipods check out the link below http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8490234 Its a legitimate offer ...

Free iPod or iPod mini #2
Free iPod or iPod Mini **This works* benjiwhe...@yahoo.com - Oct 28 2004, 11:20 am I have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Click the "link" to get your ipod!! ~Ben "Ben" <benjiwheats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1113876446.723580.327000@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Free iPod or iPod Mini **This works* > benjiwhe...@yahoo.com - Oct 28 2004, 11:20 am > I have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted >...

Get a FREE iPod Mini!!
There is a site that is giving away free iPods and iPod Minis! All you have to do to get your free iPod is to sign up for a free trial with one of their sponsors. You can cancel this trial immediately. Then just refer 5 other people who do the same thing. That is it! To check it out go here: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7176406 Good Luck! ...

Get a FREE iPod Mini!!
There is a site that is giving away free iPods and iPod Minis! All you have to do to get your free iPod is to sign up for a free trial with one of their sponsors. You can cancel this trial immediately. Then just refer 5 other people who do the same thing. That is it! To check it out go here: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7176406 Good Luck! In article <16b75e26.0407191308.693067ef@posting.google.com>, ausenbaugh@hotmail.com (Ausenbaugh) wrote: > There is a site that is giving away free iPods and iPod Minis! All > you have to do to get your free iPod is to ...

Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone
Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone when you buy Signal Boosters for $40..!! YES! It's true! We're offering you the best (FREE!) deals you'll ever find. We've got FREE Laptops, FREE Cell Phones, FREE iPods, FREE Gaming Consoles and more FREE GIFTS to come soon! For more info, check out this link! http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=67816 ...

Buy DVD to iPod Converter get iPod Video Converter free from Aimersoft
Aimersoft is now holding a promotion for summer vacation. Anyone buys a single iPod, iPhone and BlackBerry Converter(either DVD Converter or Video Converter) will get a free corresponding Video or DVD converter. For example: If you buy Aimersoft DVD to iPod Converter, you can get Aimersoft iPod Video Converter totally for free Now! (That means you can get Aimersoft iPod Converter Suite with a single product price as it includes Aimersoft DVD to iPod Converter and Aimersoft iPod Video Converter) More info http://www.aimersoft.com/special-offers.html ...

Free Apple 20 gig Ipod or Ipod Mini, My Good Friend Just Got His In The Mail
My friend just got a 100% free 20 gig Ipod; all he had to do was sign up for an account through this site: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7476580 and complete one of the online offers available. Many of the offers are free and don't require any payment for anything. Many of the offers are also great offers. I signed up for netflix through the site, and I was actually going to get the service anyway. This is a great way to get a free ipod, as my friend just got his ipod in the mail today. To finish everything and get the free (including shipping) ipod, you j...

Free Stuff to CANADA and USA! Free iPods, Photo iPods, PSPs,
----\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\ FreeiPods - http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16379934 FreeMacGifts - http://www.freemacgifts.com/?r=6262 TechGiftsFree - http://www.techgiftsfree.com/?r=283 ----\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\ :D :D :D :D :D :D Hi, You are so lucky to fould me here on that site, because I know exactly what you need to do to get your free stuff to US. But, if you are Canadian and you are sure searching for a Free Stuff site to Canada, you are sad because there is no Website of Free Stuff that ...

iPod Prices, Cheap iPods Prices, iPod Best Price, Buy iPod, Shop iPod, iPod Price Comparison Store
I am running the site http://www.compareipodprices.com Compareipodprices.com is the no.1 site to offer cheap iPod deals. It allows you compare prices of iPods at the best iPod stores online and helps you find the cheapest iPod prices. We search for the cheap iPods like iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, Used iPods, Refurbished iPod, Best Selling iPods on the web & shows the iPods for sale at the best online stores. Get the best deal on iPods. Best buy iPods at the lowest prices. Compareipodprices.com shows the best selling iPods price at the most trusted iPod store on the...

iPod Prices, Cheap iPods Prices, iPod Best Price, Buy iPod, Shop iPod, iPod Price Comparison Store
I am running the site http://www.compareipodprices.com Compareipodprices.com is the no.1 site to offer cheap iPod deals. It allows you compare prices of iPods at the best iPod stores online and helps you find the cheapest iPod prices. We search for the cheap iPods like iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, Used iPods, Refurbished iPod, Best Selling iPods on the web & shows the iPods for sale at the best online stores. Get the best deal on iPods. Best buy iPods at the lowest prices. Compareipodprices.com shows the best selling iPods price at the most trusted iPod store on the...

Web resources about - Get a free iPod Mini or the new 4G iPod - comp.hardware

Argyll Free Press - Business, Finance and World News
Argyll Free Press brings you the latest in the world of business and finance news from an unbiased perspective from dedicated journalists.

Detroit Free Press - Detroit news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Detroit ...
Detroit Michigan News - freep.com is the home page of Detroit Michigan with in depth and updated Detroit local news. Stay informed with both ...

GoFreeApp - Best free apps for ios that were paid apps before
Welcome to GoFreeApp! Get daily free apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that were paid apps before at GoFreeApp.

Home page » The Free Press, Mankato, MN
By Dan Nienaber The Mankato Free Press Copyright 2012 The Free Press, Mankato, MN. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, ...

Doncaster Free Press
Tickhill staged its annual scarecrow festival earlier this month. Our picture shows Connie (left) and Tilly Boyd, of Armthorpe, admiring a scarecrow ...

Westlake, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coordinates: 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W  / 32.9825; -97.20556 Coordinates : 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W ...

Kokinshū (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another Lawmaker Is Trying To Create A Photography-Free Zone For Police Officers
"Say cheese!" is not a phrase that bacon wants to hear.

Today’s apps gone free: Track Kit, Sago Mini Toolbox, Easy Spending and more
... with todays collection of apps and games. All app prices are subject to change at any time and without notice regardless of stated free duration. ...

12 paid iPhone apps on sale for free today
We've had a big week for paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free and we're capping it off with yet another big list. We told you about 15 ...