Help Help Help Help Help

please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio
controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless
between the PC and the Car and vice versa.

we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio
controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40
MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work.

but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car,
and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC;
we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the
transmitter & reciever of frequency (40MHz), we notice that there is
interferance between the two frequencies and that this signal moves
the car.

we want a simple, effective and easy to implement solution as we only
have two days to accomplish this project (it is our graduation
project)

if any one can help us quickly, inform me with the solution to this
problem.

email: tweetytinytoon@yahoo.com
0
tweetytinytoon
7/11/2004 11:15:02 AM
comp.hardware 3772 articles. 0 followers. zainskhan (15) is leader. Post Follow