Video Card with an S-video out

I have an old computer that I wanted to hook up to my TV, so I could
surf around the net from my couch.  I have a Gateway P5-166 (Pentium
166 MHz with MMX)is there a PCI video card that has an S-video out and
would work with this computer?  Could I use a vid card with specs for
a Pentium II.  I have 128 MB of RAM and the computer runs about 200
MHZ with the MMX technology.  Any Ideas?  Thanks..
0
oleary33 (1)
12/11/2003 4:57:28 PM
comp.hardware 3772 articles. 1 followers. zainskhan (15) is leader. Post Follow

try the old Voodoo 3dfx AGP or PCI cards (some have the video out).

Oleary33 <oleary33@netscape.net> schreef in artikel
<32fff318.0312110857.676facad@posting.google.com>...
> I have an old computer that I wanted to hook up to my TV, so I could
> surf around the net from my couch.  I have a Gateway P5-166 (Pentium
> 166 MHz with MMX)is there a PCI video card that has an S-video out and
> would work with this computer?  Could I use a vid card with specs for
> a Pentium II.  I have 128 MB of RAM and the computer runs about 200
> MHZ with the MMX technology.  Any Ideas?  Thanks..

0
sammy