Install of APACHE 2.5.9 and PHP 5.2.3

Hello,

I install the apache server in my Red Hat Linux with ssl support
(using openssl 0.9.8)
In this step my Apache server started without any problem
After this i install php 5.2.3
and i Had this :

/etc/init.d/httpd start
Syntax error on line 37 of /usr/lib/httpd/modules/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /php/libphp5.so into server: /php/libphp5.so: undefined
symbol: EVP_CIPHER_CTX_block_size
A problem occured, preventing Apache to start

Please any one can help me

thank's

0
baroudi
6/12/2007 3:06:07 PM
comp.infosystems.servers.unix 3274 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 12 Jun, 16:06, baroudi <baroudi.abdelmou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> /etc/init.d/httpd start
> Syntax error on line 37 of /usr/lib/httpd/modules/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load /php/libphp5.so into server: /php/libphp5.so: undefined
> symbol: EVP_CIPHER_CTX_block_size
> A problem occured, preventing Apache to start

This is PHP trying to link to the openSSL libraries at runtime.

Try to find out which php.ini file its loading (you might need to
trace it) and check its configured with the right directory for
extensions and that the php ssl lib is there.

C.