testing PHP 5 with Apache 2 and php info file

When I go to look for php info file in the browser all i get is the
actually words. <?php phpinfo(); ?>
any obvious problems? thanks

comp.infosystems.ms-windows 1722 articles. 0 followers. amosw01 (46) is leader. Post Follow

Load average differences between Apache 1.3.37/PHP 4.4.6 and Apache 2.2.4/PHP 5.2.1
Hi folks, I've encountered something rather strange. This morning, I upgraded our production server, providing web services for our library website, from Apache 1.3.37/PHP 4.4.6 to Apache 2.2.4/PHP 5.2.1. The server, which normally exhibits a load average below 1 most of the time, spiked to loads that approached 100 if left alone. The interesting part of this is that this load average seems to be almost artificial - it appears to be caused by httpd processes stuck in a "closing connection" state (TIME_WAIT, in netstat). These processes are still running according t...

<?= does not work on Windows XP Apache 2.2.x and PHP 5.2.4
When i do <?php echo "This works fine"; ?> Everything works fine. But when i do <?= "Some text"?> nothing works. Any ideas? Best Regards, Nicos On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:06:26 +0200, Nicos <nicoskk@gmail.com> wrote: > When i do > <?php > echo "This works fine"; > ?> > Everything works fine. But when i do > <?=3D "Some text"?> nothing works. Any ideas? It relies on short_open_tags, which have been disabled by default for a = = very long time now. Don't rely on them, only keep the setting on fo...

PHP 5.0.4 with Windows XP
Has anyone had any luck with file zipping utilities for PHP 4-5 and Windows XP with Apache 2.0.53? Following is my code snippet: PHP Code: if ($this->isSuccessful) { // RUN ZIP COMMAND BASED UPON STRING $zipName = ($album) ? "${section}s_$album" : "${section}s"; $zipName .= '.zip'; // NEW 4/1/2005 SEE NOTES IN classes.inc.php ON getKommandOSArray() METHOD list($zipKommand, $zipRedirect) = @array_values($this->getKommandOSArray('zip-jF9')); $msg = exec("$zipKommand $locationPath/$zipN...

apache 2.2.15 service won't start w/ PHP 5.3.2, Windows XP
On a localhost development configuration under Windows XP Pro (SP3), I cannot get Apache2.2.15 http service to start after I enable PHP 5.3.2 as a module. Without PHP, Apache starts and works just fine; PHP itself works (from a command prompt). I had had Apache 2.2.14 and an older PHP 5.2.x working happily together, supporting MySQL, phpMyAdmin, etc. I uninstalled all that and instead: (1) Installed Apache 2.2.15 from httpd-2.2.15-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi (also tried the openssl version when the former + PHP didn't work). It's installed as a service for all users on port 80. And I'...

Install of APACHE 2.5.9 and PHP 5.2.3
Hello, I install the apache server in my Red Hat Linux with ssl support (using openssl 0.9.8) In this step my Apache server started without any problem After this i install php 5.2.3 and i Had this : /etc/init.d/httpd start Syntax error on line 37 of /usr/lib/httpd/modules/httpd.conf: Cannot load /php/libphp5.so into server: /php/libphp5.so: undefined symbol: EVP_CIPHER_CTX_block_size A problem occured, preventing Apache to start Please any one can help me thank's On 12 Jun, 16:06, baroudi <baroudi.abdelmou...@gmail.com> wrote: > > /etc/init.d/http...

php degugger on php 5.2.2 (xampp 1.6.2) real brainer
Hi, I tried to get php dbg debugger working on my machine but it doesn't work at all. Ok, what i did: copied php_dbg-5.2.x.dll (for PHP 5.2.x version) into my xampp/php/ext directory next, modified /xampp/apache/bin/php.ini file appending: [debugger] extension=php_dbg-5.2.x.dll debugger.enabled=on debugger.profiler_enabled=on debugger.hosts_allow=localhost 127.0.0.1 ;debugger.hosts_deny=ALL debugger.ports=7869, 10000/16 debugger.JIT_host = clienthost debugger.JIT_port = 7869 Now, when i restard my server and try to get http://localhost my apache crashes and windows gives me a wind...

Please Reproduce: PHP 5.2 -> 5.3 Windows Apache2.2 crash
Hi, Recently moved from 5.2 to 5.3. Now Apache will crash on loading pretty much all my pages with this in the error report; szAppName : httpd.exe szAppVer : 2.2.14.0 szModName : php5ts.dll szModVer : 5.3.1.0 offset : 0000c266 Eventually found out how it happens. If I pass to a function an undefined variable as per example; function testing($var1,$var2){ return 1; } echo testing($undefined1,$undefined2); It will crash. No error in Apache log, no error in PHP log. If I define $undefined2 before calling testing() then it won't crash. Whether I define $undef...

why does $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] say /test.php/test.php for test.php?
I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as follows: <?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: > I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as > follows: > > <?php > echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; > ?> > > And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but > rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And ho...

Apache 2.2.2 and PHP 5.1.4 on Win2k crashing
I just installed Apache 2.2.2 on my Windows 2000 (SP4) machine to test the new version. Everything works except PHP (version 5.1.4): when starting Apache, it pops out a message saying that it is unable to locate the module (even set on the correct path!), stops the execution and exits. On the other side, PHP works fine with Apache 2.0.55, so It's not a problem of a broken build. Got ideas? Thanks. -- Massimo Lombardo unwiredbrain@gmail.com wrote: > I just installed Apache 2.2.2 on my Windows 2000 (SP4) machine to test > the new version. > Everything works except PHP (version ...

Help Needed: Upgrade Fedora 4 / Apache 2 to PHP 5.2.x from 5.0.4
Help Needed: Upgrade Fedora 4 / Apache 2 to PHP 5.2.x from 5.0.4 I've been testing Joomla as a content manager for the County offices, and it looks pretty good. Unfortunately, I decided to upgrade it from the 1.0.13 version to 1.5 as we get ready to go live with the web site... and the update installation gives an error in XML processing, which seems (from what I've been able to dredge up in forum discussions) to stem from a known bug in PHP 5.0.4... I've seen this same error from a couple of other programs that want to upload XML data to PHP based server software, too, so I'...

Problem sending email from Windows XP / Apache 2 /php 5.0
Set up SMTP / smtp_from variable, as suggested in manual. But the mail() function always return fails. I was trying to use smtp.mail.yahoo.com I wonder if yahoo is somehow blocking smtp requests from php? Any thoughts on this anybody? Maybe Yahoo requires authentication for SMTP? Try using the PEAR Mail class, which supposedly supports authentication. - Kevin "Martin Meng" <martinmengh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:QsSdnYkcBLUJzWLcRVn-hg@giganews.com... > > Set up SMTP / smtp_from variable, as suggested in manual. But the mail() > function always re...

Apache 2.2.4 ignores PHP 5.2.4 scripts on Win2K3
Hi all PHP newbie here, 1) I disabled IIS. 2) Loaded Apache 2.2.4 on Win2K3. 3) Loaded PHP 5.2.4 pretty much bare bones, but included MySQL, SMTP, SOAP and ZIP extensions. Installers: apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8d.msi php-5.2.4-win32-installer.msi Installer changed the httpd.conf file and added the following: PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files/PHP/" LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll" AddType application/x-httpd-php .php Error log shows that PHP was configured: .... [Fri Sep 14 16:07:49 2007] [notice] Apache/2.2.4 (Win32) PHP/5.2.4 configu...

CSWS 2 (apache) / PHP 1.2 (php 4.2.3) / Oracle 9i OCI8 connectivity under OpenVMS
I'm currently trying to interface CSWS 2.0 (apache) / PHP v1.2 (PHP 4.3.2) with an Oracle 9.2 database under OpenVMS 7.3.2 The database connection works fine, but i've a problem with OCIexecute when i'm trying to select varchar value. My script works fine with int value, but give no resultt (error page) when there's a varchar colum in the select statement Someone Have exeprienced such problem ? Who can help me with APACHE/PHP/Oracle9I/OpenVMS configuration ? Environnement problem ? NLS problem ? Thanks in advance for all Best regards ...

Web resources about - testing PHP 5 with Apache 2 and php info file - comp.infosystems.ms-windows

Testing It Up
... traces of methamphetamine on $1 bills. It was the first time that meth contamination has been identified on currency since they began testing ...

Nondestructive testing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NDT methods may rely upon use of electromagnetic radiation , sound , and inherent properties of materials to examine samples. This includes some ...

Queensland Health refuses to pay for genetic testing that could diagnose Georgia Brown’s mystery illness ...
GEORGIA Brown’s health conditions are so baffling doctors have never been able to give her a diagnosis.

Facebook testing Material-inspired design for Messenger, multiple account sign-in support
Facebook is testing a minor Material Design-inspired refresh for its messaging app, Messenger. The addition of the floating action button (FAB) ...

Facebook for iPhone testing in-app peek & pop features, more 3D Touch enhancements
... and pop For more information about Apps , iOS , and iOS continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Facebook for iPhone testing ...

Verizon starts testing its new sponsored data program
... providers will be able to sponsor content for all of Verizon's post-paid customers. January 25th marks the day that Verizon begins beta testing ...

Next BMW X5 caught testing in the snow
Filed under: Spy Photos , BMW , Crossover , Luxury , Performance BMW has already kicked off the testing of its next-generation X5 in a snowy, ...

Google is testing a new way for you to download apps that doesn't require the app store
Soon, Android users looking to download the latest app may not even need to use the Google Play Store , or any other app store for that matter. ...

AHF Applauds Tinder’s Decision to Add Health Safety Section Including Healthvana’s STD Testing Locator ...
AHF Applauds Tinder&rsquo;s Decision to Add Health Safety Section Including Healthvana&rsquo;s STD Testing Locator

Tinder promotes STD testing
Tinder users will see a new feature in their app next time they log in: a health safety section that links to a free HIV and STD testing-site ...