US-FL-Miami: HW Design Eng; Analog circuit design, aircraft fuel systems exp; 3M (45290432402)
Position: HW Design Eng
Location: Miami FL
Scope: Hardware Design Engineer
1) Minimum 7-10 years analog circuit design.
2) Familiarity with Aircraft Fuel systems required.
3) Will be integrating design of two mature products and
expanding performance in some measurement modes.
4) Familiarity with design considerations/requirements for
vibration, EMI, EMC, and Magnetic environments is needed.
5) Experience with Orcad schematic capture (or equivalent)
6) Background in designing portable instrumentation a plus.
7) Experience using Circuit Simulation software compatible
with Orcad Schematics.
Please send your current resume in confidence to <email@example.com>
||9/21/2003 2:03:07 PM