www.dmitry-kazakov.de
0
mailbox2 (6357)
1/3/2004 5:17:12 PM
comp.lang.ada 8774 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

On 2004-01-03, Dmitry A. Kazakov <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de> wrote:
> This release includes generic maps (associative arrays)

Sorry, but where?

--
"Saving keystrokes is the job of the text editor, not the programming
 language."

http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov
 Dmitry A. Kazakov <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de> wrote:

>>> This release includes generic maps (associative arrays)

>http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm

I have been working on this (generic maps) for quite a while (and a long
time ago). What I came up with is that the generic formal key type must
be limited private and unconstrained (<>) for the component to be
useable in most situations.

Here is the generic formal part of my version of maps:

generic
   type Key_Type (<>) is limited private;
   type Item_Type is private;
   with function Key_Of (Item : in Item_Type) return Key_Type;
   with function "=" (X, Y : Key_Type) return Boolean is <>;
   with function "<" (X, Y : Key_Type) return Boolean is <>;
   type Count is range <>;    -- must include 0
package Bags is

The big differences is that there is no constraint on Key_Type and that
the key is part of each item and is extracted from it with the generic
formal function Key_Of.

For instance, you can have Key_Type => String, with the above, which you
cannot do with your version.
0
matsw (119)
1/15/2004 2:01:05 PM
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:01:05 +0100, Mats Weber <matsw@bluewin.ch>
wrote:

>>http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm
>
>I have been working on this (generic maps) for quite a while (and a long
>time ago). What I came up with is that the generic formal key type must
>be limited private and unconstrained (<>) for the component to be
>useable in most situations.
>
>Here is the generic formal part of my version of maps:
>
>generic
>   type Key_Type (<>) is limited private;
>   type Item_Type is private;
>   with function Key_Of (Item : in Item_Type) return Key_Type;
>   with function "=" (X, Y : Key_Type) return Boolean is <>;
>   with function "<" (X, Y : Key_Type) return Boolean is <>;
>   type Count is range <>;    -- must include 0
>package Bags is
>
>The big differences is that there is no constraint on Key_Type and that
>the key is part of each item and is extracted from it with the generic
>formal function Key_Of.
>
>For instance, you can have Key_Type => String, with the above, which you
>cannot do with your version.

Isn't it same as to have just set rather than map? I have Generic_Set:

generic
   type Object_Type is private;
   Null_Element : Object_Type;
   with function "<" (Left, Right : Object_Type) return Boolean is <>;
   with function "=" (Left, Right : Object_Type) return Boolean is <>;
package Generic_Set is

Here elements are comparable without mentioning any key type.

I have added Generic_Map only after realizing that sometimes it is
necessary to have different ordering strategies for the same object
type and that the key is not always deducible from the object it
points to.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov
 Dmitry A. Kazakov <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de> wrote:

>Isn't it same as to have just set rather than map? I have Generic_Set:
>
>generic
>   type Object_Type is private;
>   Null_Element : Object_Type;
>   with function "<" (Left, Right : Object_Type) return Boolean is <>;
>   with function "=" (Left, Right : Object_Type) return Boolean is <>;
>package Generic_Set is

I think not, because with maps, you have to be able to extract an item
given its key, which you cannot do with Generic_Sets as there is no key
type. Following is the function that does that in my package:

   function Search (Key : Key_Type; Within : Bag) return Item_Type;
      -- Returns the first item in FROM that has a key equal to KEY.
      -- NONEXISTENT_KEY will be raised if no such item is
      -- found in the bag.
0
matsw (119)
1/15/2004 4:22:33 PM
Mats Weber wrote:

> I think not, because with maps, you have to be able to extract an item
> given its key, which you cannot do with Generic_Sets as there is no key
> type. Following is the function that does that in my package:
>
>    function Search (Key : Key_Type; Within : Bag) return Item_Type;
>       -- Returns the first item in FROM that has a key equal to KEY.
>       -- NONEXISTENT_KEY will be raised if no such item is
>       -- found in the bag.

It should not be necessary for the component to know about the
difference between keys and values. To my mind, a map is a way of using
a searchable structure, such as a balanced tree or a skip list. For
example, using PragmARC.Skip_List_Unbounded, one would define the
Element type actual as

type Map_Data is record
    Key   : Unbounded_String;
    Value : Data := Null_Data;
end record;

Then the necessary comparison routines:

function "=" (Left, Right : Map_Data) return Boolean is
begin -- "="
    return Left.Key = Right.Key;
end "=";

function "<" (Left, Right : Map_Data) return Boolean is
begin -- "<"
    return Left.Key < Right.Key;
end "<";

After instantiating Skip_List_Unbounded, one can insert and search by key:

Key : constant Unbounded_String :=
    To_Unbound_String ("Your key here");

Thing : Map_Data := (Key, Some_Value);
Map   : Skip_List;
Found : Result;
Insert (List => Map, Item => Thing);
Thing := (Key, Null_Data); -- Value component not used in Search
Found := Search (Map, Thing);

if Found.Found then
    -- Do something with Found.Item, type Map_Data, which contains
    -- (Key => Key, Value => Some_Value)
end if;

--
Jeff Carter
"I wave my private parts at your aunties."

spam29 (1568)
1/15/2004 6:18:07 PM
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:22:33 +0100, Mats Weber <matsw@bluewin.ch>
wrote:

>In article <629d00tlqvu326hi1vsomlmnvkobvbc0bl@4ax.com>,
> Dmitry A. Kazakov <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de> wrote:
>
>>Isn't it same as to have just set rather than map? I have Generic_Set:
>>
>>generic
>>   type Object_Type is private;
>>   Null_Element : Object_Type;
>>   with function "<" (Left, Right : Object_Type) return Boolean is <>;
>>   with function "=" (Left, Right : Object_Type) return Boolean is <>;
>>package Generic_Set is
>
>I think not, because with maps, you have to be able to extract an item
>given its key, which you cannot do with Generic_Sets as there is no key
>type. Following is the function that does that in my package:
>
>   function Search (Key : Key_Type; Within : Bag) return Item_Type;
>      -- Returns the first item in FROM that has a key equal to KEY.
>      -- NONEXISTENT_KEY will be raised if no such item is
>      -- found in the bag.

Mmm, one could use:

function Is_In (Container : Map; Element : Object_Type)
   return Boolean;

Actually here comes the motivation for maps from. I encountered that
it is too expensive in some cases to create a new object to be used in
Is_In. For example, when object is a handle to something large. So I
decided to make maps with keys completely separated from objects. Your
variant is somewhere in between, it is rather set than map. BTW, I
didn't care that String could not be used as a key, because I had
generic tables to deal with that
[http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/tables.htm] and I saw no other
interesting cases of unconstrained keys.

-----------------
Some time ago I posted a proposal for proper constructors,
assignments, limited types initialization:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en|lang_de|lang_ru&ie=UTF-8&selm=au9fm2%245kta0%241%40ID-77047.news.dfncis.de&rnum=1

That could help to solve the problem of creating unconstrained objects
from unconstrained generic parameters (with some extensions of
discriminants). Something like this:

generic
   type Key_Type (<>) is private;
package Foo is
   type Token (Constraints : Key_Type'Constraint) is record
      Key : Key_Type (Constraints);
   end record;

Here Key_Type'Constraint denotes an anonymous null-record type having
exactly same discriminants / bounds as Key_Type. Using this type as a
discriminant for Token one could constrain the Key component.

Interestingly, it seems that this would also allow to copy limited
unconstrained objects without having assignment. But I see no harm in
that.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov

ANN: Openstep for Zaurus: mySTEP-1.4, myPDA-3.1a5 ANN: Openstep for Zaurus: mySTEP-1.3, myPDA-3.1a4, Zaurus-gcc-2.95.3X10.3a1 ANN: Openstep for Zaurus: mySTEP-1.4, myPDA-3.1a5
Dear all, again new releases for the GNUstep clone "mySTEP" for the Sharp Zaurus and its runtime environment "myPDA" (X11 + window manager) as well as an update for the gcc cross-compiler development kit hosted on MacOS X 10.3 are available. The system is becoming more and more mature - although it is not yet ripe enough for productivity. It allows you to take the source of Cocoa applications, add a simple shell-script build phase, and compile into a "fat binary" .app bundle that runs verbatim on MacOS X as well as on a standard Zaurus on which myPDA is...

ANN: Simple components v 1.10
The new version is here: http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm Changes : Support for implied infix operators as in 2x + 3y; Get_Text procedure is added to help creation of simple recursively descending parsers; Ada expression parser bug fix (in numeric literals parsing). -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de ...

ANN: Simple components for Ada 3.17
The current version provides implementations of smart pointers, directed graphs, sets, maps, stacks, tables, string editing, unbounded arrays, expression analyzers, lock-free data structures, synchronization primitives (events, race condition free pulse events, arrays of events, reentrant mutexes, deadlock-free arrays of mutexes), pseudo-random non-repeating numbers, symmetric encoding and decoding, IEEE 754 representations support. Tables management and strings editing are described in separate documents see Tables and Strings edit. The library is kept conform to both Ada 95 and Ada 2005 language standards. http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm Changes to the version 3.16: - This release provides generic sets and maps of discrete types based on ranges of elements and keys. Differently to the standard implementation these allows very large sets and maps; - Set complement operation was added to the generic set packages; - Deep equality operation was added to the generic map packages. -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de ...

ANN: Simple components v 1.8
The version 1.8 is here: http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm It finally introduces an abstract persistent storage interface. Storage interface objects are accessed through handles an so can be referred by persistent objects which then may act as proxies to the persistent storage rather than just being saved and restored. (That is of course possible too) A framework for concrete persistent storage interfaces is provided for the data bases capable to identify objects using keys. This version also provides ready-to-use implementations of the interface: 1. An ODBC persistent storage interface based on GNADE. 2. An APQ persistent storage interface based on APQ 2.1 by Warren W. Gay VE3WWG. (Though our disagreements with Warren, I have decided to support it along with ODBC) Examples of use are supplied. Merry Christmas! -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de ...

ANN: Simple Components v 2.1
The current version provides implementations of smart pointers, sets, maps, stacks, tables, string editing, unbounded arrays and expression analyzers. It is here: http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm Changes made: Behavior of arguments sublists separators was clarified. The call-back Enclose is now called for each sublist with the parameters indicating the brackets or separators that starts and ends the sublist. Parsers.Multiline_Source.Get_Line raises End_Error at the source end (instead of Constraint_Error). -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de ...

ANN: Simple components v 1.9
The version 1.9 is here: http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm 1. Minor changes made in Generic_Set to support handling classes of equivalence; 2. A minor bug fix in the Ada expression parser example; 3. Changes in the documentation. -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de ...

ANN: Simple components version 3.3
The current version provides implementations of smart pointers, sets, maps, stacks, tables, string editing, unbounded arrays, expression analyzers, lock-free data structures, synchronization primitives (events, race condition free pulse events, arrays of events, reentrant mutexes, deadlock-free arrays of mutexes), pseudo-random non-repeating numbers, symmetric encoding and decoding, IEEE 754 representations support. It grew out of needs and does not pretend to be universal. Tables management and strings editing are described in separate documents see Tables and Strings edit. http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm Changes to the previous version: - The procedure Purge and the function Is_Preserved were added to the packages Generic_FIFO and Generic_FIFO.Generic_Signaled in order to remove undesired FIFO elements; - References of blackboards are made comparable; - Bug fix in blackboards. The bug manifested itself as ghost elements appearing under certain circumstances. -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de ...

[1,2,3].map.with_object(3){|v|v+3} #=> 3 Is this a bug?
[Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.] At ruby 1.9.2dev (2009-07-18 trunk 24186) [i386-mswin32_90] Ruby runs like this. >> [1,2,3].map.with_object(3){|v|v+3} => 3 >> [1,2,3].each.with_object(3).map{|v|v+3} => [4, 5, 6] I think that is better to use. >> [1,2,3].map.with_object(3){|v|v+3} => [4, 5, 6] Is it a bug? Hi -- On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, ErMaker wrote: > At ruby 1.9.2dev (2009-07-18 trunk 24186) [i386-mswin32_90] > > Ruby runs like this. > >>> [1,2,3].map.with_object(3){|v|v+3} > => 3 >>> [...

ANN: Deepend 3.1 available for Ada 2005 and Ada 2012
After only a few days since the 3.0 release, I am pleased to announce the availability of Deepend 3.1. Deepend is a dynamic storage pool with Subpool capabilities for Ada 2005 and Ada 2012 where all the objects in a subpool can be reclaimed all at once, instead of requiring each object to be individually reclaimed one at a time. A Dynamic Pool may have any number of subpools. If subpools are not reclaimed prior to finalization of the pool, then they are finalized when the pool is finalized. Rather than deallocate items individually which is error prone and susceptible to memory leaks and other memory issues, a subpool can be freed all at once automatically when the pool object goes out of scope. With this Storage pool, Unchecked_Deallocation is implemented as a No-Op (null procedure), because it is not needed or intended to be used. Subpool based storage management provides a safer means of memory management, which can outperform other mechanisms for storage reclamation including garbage collection. Major differences in this release: - Can now deallocate the default subpool, then continue to allocate objects from the default subpool. - Took advantage of new Ada 2012 features including; o New Iterator syntax for containers o Expression Functions o Conditional expressions o Invariants o Pre and Post conditions o static subtype predicates - Corrected build documentation for ICC Ada 2005 compiler - Test drivers im...

[ANN] SMC
SMC - The State Machine Compiler v. 3.1.1 Requires: Java 1.4.1 SE (Standard Edition) or better. Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/smc Home Page: http://smc.sourceforge.net ================================================================= What's New? ================================================================= (No new features.) ================================================================= Bug fixes ================================================================= + Fixed error when reading in .sm files larger than 4,096 bytes. SMC reads in 4,096 bytes at a time...

[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 3;....;n n n n n]
Hi, Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] Thank you. Hana. Hana wrote: > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] HELP REPMAT - Randy Hana wrote: > > > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any > loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] > > Thank you. > Hana. Hope this isn't homework. >> repmat([1:n]'...

[ANN] Pylint 1.3.1 / Astroid 1.2.1 released
Hello! I'm happy to announce that Pylint 1.3.1 and Astroid 1.2.1 were released. These releases include some bugfixes with the new string formatting checker and a couple of crash fixes. Please note that Pylint 1.3.X is the last version of Pylint which supports Python 2.5 and 2.6. Enjoy! ...

[ANN] Pylint 1.3.1 / Astroid 1.2.1 released
Hello! I'm happy to announce that Pylint 1.3.1 and Astroid 1.2.1 were released. These releases include some bugfixes with the new string formatting checker and a couple of crash fixes. Please note that Pylint 1.3.X is the last version of Pylint which supports Python 2.5 and 2.6. Enjoy! ...

ANN: Ada-spead 1.3
Ada sprad 1.3 The thir release of ada-spread an Ada2005 binding to the performance messaging service http://www.spread.org is avalible at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ada-spread/ Regards Per Sandberg ...

ANN: Simple components 1.7
The version 1.7 provides object persistence. The goals of the design were: - Portability across different platforms in the sense that an object can be stored on one platform and successfully restored on another; - Independency on the nature of the external storage; - Support for dependent objects; - Garbage collection within the application; - A possibility to implement garbage collection within the external storage; - Automatic synchronization with the persistent storage upon finalization.. http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de ...

ANN: Simple components 1.6
I have uploaded the version 1.6. http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm Changes made are: 1. Added set of GC objects: the child package Object.Handle.Generic_Set; 2. Erase operation was added to all unbounded arrays; 3. Bug fix in Generic_Set. Now, binary operations should work correctly when both arguments are the same set. -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de ...

ANN: Simple components v2.3
The new version is here: http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm Changes to v2.2: - Generic package Object.Handle.Generic_Handle_Set is provided for sets of objects accessed through handles; - Insert procedure was added to Generic_Set with a parameter to determine whether the item has been added to the set: - The package Parsers.Multiline_Sources.Standard_Input was added to provide interface to the standard input file; - Packages for dealing with XPM image format were added; - Bug fix in Stack_Storage; - Bug fix in the implementation of "and" in Generic_Set and Object.Handle.Generic_Set. -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de ...

ANN: Simple Components v3.1
http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm This version is compatible with new GNAT GPL 2008. Other new things are: - Lock-free FIFO of indefinite objects; - For signaled FIFOs waiting for not full or not empty queue can be now canceled from outside; - A test added for a GNAT GPL 2008 bug. -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de On 29 Jun., 21:15, "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mail...@dmitry-kazakov.de> wrote: > =A0 =A0http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm > ... > - A test added for a GNAT GPL 2008 bug. It would be interesting which bug you found. On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 22:31:07 -0700 (PDT), christoph.grein@eurocopter.com wrote: > On 29 Jun., 21:15, "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mail...@dmitry-kazakov.de> > wrote: >> � �http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm >> ... >> - A test added for a GNAT GPL 2008 bug. > > It would be interesting which bug you found. The bug is in initialization/finalization of controlled objects. It appears when a record type is initialized by an aggregate. The record type has a controlled component and a discriminant. The controlled component in the aggregate is produced by a function call. The result would be missing component finalization when the function result is copied. This constellation is not very common, so it is not that catastrophic. My guess is that the bug is a side effect of freshly introduced limited aggregates/return functions. ...

* MVTS II v.1.3.0-4 to 1.3.1-50
MERA VoIP Transit Softswitch II (MVTS II) is a next-generation prepaid switching platform with a geographically distributed architecture and highly flexible traffic handling capability. MVTS II is specifically designed to increase the efficiency of VoIP traffic management on large-scale networks and is targeted towards carriers running 3+ million minutes of VoIP calls per month. Built on modular architecture, the versatile MERA solution alleviates the challenges of managing traffic flows on highly distributed networks by providing intelligent built-in algorithms of call routing and elaborate analysis and reporting tools. MVTS II is a handy solution for wholesale carriers who consider price-to-quality ratio in each call route and need to promptly react to changes in routing policy of their peers. MVTS II is intended for carriers that would like to keep all billing and routing data in one single database (powered by Oracle), included into the system. MVTS II is ideal for carriers that would like to take advantage =93hosted softswitch=94 capability and sacrifice ease of the systen management for elaborate functionality. The rich feature set of the MERA solution includes: * New intelligent routing capabilities * Computer-aided profitability monitoring * Native support of SIP and H.323 * Various proxy options for both SIP and H.323 (Two-way SIP/H.323 conversion) * Codec conversion (G.729, G.729A, G.723.1, G711A-Law, G.711mU- Law, G...

* MVTS II v.1.3.0-4 to 1.3.1-20
[...]

KDE 3.1 v KDE 3.3
Chaps, I am using KDE v3.1. I want to install a package which needs kdelibs3 3.3.1. (3.1.4 on system) Can I just load the kdelibs3 only, or do I have to install the whole KDE 3.3? Apologies if this is a silly question. Regards, Ken Bram, Thanks for the advice. Regards, Ken Bram Schoenmakers wrote: > Ken Foggo wrote: > > Hi, > >> Chaps, >> >> I am using KDE v3.1. I want to install a package which needs kdelibs3 >> 3.3.1. (3.1.4 on system) Can I just load the kdelibs3 only, or do I have >> to install the whole KDE 3.3? > > It's n...

[ANN] QtRuby 1.0.4/Korundum 3.3.1
URIS http://rubyforge.org/projects/korundum/ http://developer.kde.org/language-bindings/ruby/index.html NAME QtRuby 1.0.3 Korundum 3.3.1 SYNOPSIS Ruby bindings for the Qt and KDE GUI apis DESCRIPTION Highlights from the QtRuby ChangeLog * Several fixes for programming errors which caused seg faults; now they throw a ruby exception. * Added Jim Menard's RuBoids Artificial life simulation as an excellent demonstration of OpenGL programming with Qt * Some improvements to the garbage collection marking process, where some instances that were still liv...

[ANN] HaMLet 1.3 and HaMLet-S 1.3/S4 released
I am pleased to announce the release of version 1.3 of HaMLet, as well as version 1.3/S4 of HaMLet-S. HaMLet ------ HaMLet is a faithful implementation of the Standard ML programming language (SML'97) that aims to be - an accurate reference implementation of the language specification, - a platform for experimentation with the language semantics, - a useful tool for educational purposes. The HaMLet sources are intended to be as direct a translation of the language formalisation as possible. Even program evaluation is performed by a direct implementation of the rules of the...

[ANN] QtRuby 1.0.2/Korundum 3.3.1 beta2
Download: http://rubyforge.org/projects/korundum/ Release notes: * The packages should now build with Qt 3.1.x and above, and KDE 3.1.x and above for Korundum. * Added a qui extension for loading a Qt Designer .ui file at runtime via QWidgetFactory * For example: require 'Qt' require 'qui' a = Qt::Application.new ARGV if ARGV.length == 0 exit end if ARGV.length == 2 QUI::WidgetFactory.loadImages ARGV[0] w = QUI::WidgetFactory.create ARGV[1] if w.nil? exit end w.show ...

Web resources about - ANN: Simple components v 1.3 - comp.lang.ada

Waterproof components listed for Galaxy S7 on import tracking site
... at least water-resistant – rumors are starting to look increasingly solid. Import tracking site Zauba has revealed several “waterproof” components ...

Minecraft: Pocket Edition receives a new update with additional Redstone components
... fare like elevators. It definitely opens up the possibilities in the already multi-faceted game. The update adds other Redstone components ...

Video explains a key component of the Galaxy S7’s camera
Samsung called out Apple several times on stage during its Galaxy S7 announcement when it introduced the new phone's camera. Now a video has ...

A fundamental component of the 'Making a Murderer' mystery relies on a single test — here’s what we know ...
The moment viewers think the tide could change in the trial of Steven Avery comes with the discovery of a hole in a tube. Avery, the subject ...

Auto Expo 2016 - The Motor Show & Components, Delhi,India - Business Standard
Get latest Cars, bikes, auto vehicle launches and News on The Motor & Components Show from Auto Expo 2016. Get exclusive updates for car, bike ...

There's more to Lent than fasting: a look at the 3 components of Lenten observance
If you only paid attention to the mainstream media, you would be forgiven for thinking that Lent is all about fasting in response to Jesus' temptation ...

Iran exports heavy water, a nuclear reactor component, to US
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's semi-official ISNA news agency says the country has exported heavy water, a key component for one kind of nuclear ...

Quantum dot display component and lighting market to reach US$10.8 billion by 2026, says research firm ...
The overall quantum dot display component and lighting and QLED market will surpass US$2 billion by 2017, and reach US$10.8 billion by 2026, ...

4 Components Of Recession
Commonwealth Financial Network's CIO Brad McMillan weighs the possibility of a recession.