Crypto-Apps: Ciphers App-1 and App-2.

These ciphers are available now for free downloading from,

http://www.adacryptpages.com  (navigate to the bottom title boxes).

Crypto-App Ciphers - Apps_1 & 2. - Personalised Cryptography for Tablets, L=
aptops, Desktop, Main Frame Computers in Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.
Download App_1=20
Download App_2=20

No need to study the cryptography, the mathematics, the programming, the co=
mputer science (unless you really want to and then you just peruse the othe=
r title boxes on the same site) - instead, just teach yourself to run these=
 'apps' as you would any other app.  There is a comprehensive 'User Guide' =
and lots of pre-installed test files to practice with before getting seriou=
s and writing your own real files for encryption in each app.

The ciphers are written in the Ada-95 programming language for Microsoft Wi=
ndows XP, Vista, 7 & 8.1 running on the recent release Microsoft Tablet - S=
urface Pro-2 and Pro-3 (each a hand-held device with full capabilities), la=
ptops, desktops and main frame computers by (targeting) home computer users=
..  The ciphers come with an Ada-95 compiler - the gnat 311.p early version =
which is very easily installed and will run in any of the stated environmen=
ts.

This cryptography is "Theoretically Unbreakable" in cryptographic strength =
and will stand its ground  before the most rigorous mathematical adjudicato=
rs.

I can be contacted by any person at this URL: austin.obyrne@hotmail.com

adacrypt

0
Austin
9/4/2014 5:17:38 PM
comp.lang.ada 8774 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Hovsepian: Apps! Apps! Apps!
Novell CEO: Apps Are Job No. 1 for Linux http://www.cio-today.com/story.xhtml?story_id=021001VE8HV3 <<< In order for Linux to grow into the computing mainstream, the open- source OS needs more applications and a standardized approach to software certification, Novell CEO Ron Hovsepian said in his keynote Wednesday at the LinuxWorld conference and trade show in San Francisco. "The No. 1 thing that we need on Linux is applications," he said. "Whether we like it or not, the application is what drives the final customer decision," he added. >>> John Bail...

App Store = 1/2 Million Apps
Estimates peg App Store at 500,000 apps <http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20065720-248.html> On 5/24/2011 2:34 PM, Fred Moore wrote: > Estimates peg App Store at 500,000 apps > > <http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20065720-248.html> Mostly fart apps... -- MFB In article <irk2qg$lh0$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent1@section31.org> wrote: > > Estimates peg App Store at 500,000 apps > > > > <http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20065720-248.html> > > Mostly fart apps... nope. fart apps are well under 1% of ...

An app to find apps
Enjoying an IPad 3 and wondered if there is an app to search for and find apps. With 600,000 apps it might make sense. In article <johg9a$dal$1@dont-email.me>, Charles <charlesschuler@comcast.net> wrote: > Enjoying an IPad 3 and wondered if there is an app to search for and find > apps. With 600,000 apps it might make sense. the app store app, along with a number of other apps that list apps of the day or other things. or just launch safari (or another browser) and search via google. On Thu, 10 May 2012 18:42:50 -0400, Charles wrote: > Enjoying ...

App Store.app
I just updated to 10.6.6, and was playing with the App Store.app. I wanted to DL a couple of the free apps, but discovered that to DL _anything_, you need to register a credit card. Since I dislike leaving any credit card info in any vendor's database, I'm wondering if there's a way to avoid this part of the registration process, entering your credit card info ONLY when needed to make a specific purchase. -- iMac (27", 3.2 GHz Intel Core i3, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD) � OS X (10.6.6) On 28/01/11 17:29, Nick Naym wrote: > I just updated to 10.6.6, and was playing with ...

Apple App Store lost nearly 1/3 of app market share in 2 years
<http://www.research2guidance.com/apple%E2%80%99s-app-store-market-share-dropped-to-59-at-the-end-of-q1-2011/> In article <j33tkd$6o4$1@dont-email.me>, Mark Spencer 256 <notme@notme.notme.com> wrote: Pyram has nymshifted again. *Plonk* -- DeeDee, don't press that button! DeeDee! NO! Dee... [I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically ignored] On 2011-08-24 18:23 , Mark Spencer 256 wrote: > <http://www.research2guidance.com/apple%E2%80%99s-app-store-market-share-dropped-to-59-at-the-end-of-q1-2011/> 1. You have no idea why head...

Running a VO 2..5 app on the same machine as a 2.8 app
Has anyone worked out whether it is possible to run two apps, one developed in VO 2.5 and one developed in VO2.8, at the same time? I am transitioning my apps, but in the interim I have users who will want to use apps that I have not moved to 2.8 yet. I am also using the Advantage Database Server, which makes this more complicated. If this works, are there any special tricks? Thanks. Absolutely no problem. Just a couple of tricks. Remove any SET PATH your machine may have acquired as part of the 2.5 install or your own app and keep everything in its own folder - 2.5 stuff...

My executable compiled with Real Time Engine 5.1.1 in App Builder gives error when trying to run in App Builder with RTE 6.1
Hello.&nbsp; I built an executable using App Builder in LV 5.1.1 and now, years later, I am trying to run it in LV 6.1 but I get an error stating a requirement for&nbsp;Run Time Engine version 5.1.1.&nbsp; To be able to run this, must I install&nbsp;the older version of Run Time Engine?&nbsp; If so, where can I find the older version?&nbsp; Do I have to install the older version of LabVIEW to get the RTE?&nbsp; Will having both versions on my pc be a problem? &nbsp; I assume that once I am able to run the exe, that I will be able to recompile with the newer vers...

My app work with HP34401A fw 1-1-1, but with 10-5-2,11-5-2 dosn't work. Why?
I write applicotion,which communicate with HP34401A over GPIB,but customer has HP34401A with later firmware version and application dost work. hi does your customer use the same GPIB - addr. ?? or did he change to serial ?? regards Werner hi, of course, customer use GPIB, and right address. I think,that some problem is in initialization module for HP34401A included in Labview 5.1. regards Tomas ...

App Store is not a store for apps
"Hi, I've got an iPhone and I would like to buy an app for it." "What's the problem?" "Well, at what store do I buy the app?" "At the App Store." "Huh?" "You buy an app for your iPhone at the App Store." "No, Apple says an app store is not a store for apps, so where do I buy my app?" "At the App Store." Okay... I'm talking, but you're not listening. Apple says that the App Store is *not* a store for apps, so *where* do *I* *buy* an app for my iPhone? "At the App Store." &quo...

Swing app to Web app
Hi, I have JavaSwing application and I need to create equivalent web application. In current Swing app, JTable and JList are components where large amount of data need to be displayed in the components ie. 90,000 records. With the help of TableDataSource and JDBC2.0 can display the records in chunks of 100 by scrolling JTable. Based on JTable's scroll position database can be queried and fetch required records and this approach is fast. How to create an equivalent web application using HTML table and how to handle displaying 90,000 records? or Is it required to create Swing Applet in HT...

Launch and close an app from my app
I know how to launch another app from my app, but is there a way to also close/quit that app from my app? I press a button to launch the app and I'd like to have a toggle button that I would press once to open the app and press it a second time to close it. I just haven't found the code to close the another app. pepe In article <2006080120431716807-noone@nowherecom>, Pepe <noone@nowhere.com> wrote: > I know how to launch another app from my app, but is there a way to > also close/quit that app from my app? On Mac OS, you can send it a 'qu...

Update app from within the app
I would like to offer the ability to update my app from a menu option (i.e. check for update). However I really have no idea how to implement it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? On 2/27/11 7:33 PM, Nickname unavailable wrote: > I would like to offer the ability to update my app from a menu option > (i.e. check for update). However I really have no idea how to > implement it. > > Can anyone point me in the right direction? There are several ways to do this, depending on how in-depth you want to go. The simplest part is to store a file on a server som...

app-to-app message exchange
I'm probably not using the correct terms, so please excuse... I need to have a ruby app that loops and keeps a serial port open, essentially listening every second or so. then I need to send messages to that serial port app so that it can send outgoing messages, as in a queue fashion, from other ruby apps. Is there a gem that can handle cross ruby application message queues? -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. Karl Smith wrote: > I'm probably not using the correct terms, so please excuse... > > I need to have a ruby app that loops and keeps a serial port open, >...

Create An App That Makes Apps
Ok, My goal of this project is to let end-users use my app to create custom apps of their own. I want to make a program that, when ran, will let the users edit a blank form(i.e. Add buttons images) and then save the layout permentently. My original plan was to create files that would be loaded by the mainform and positioned things accordingly. However, I got the idea to create an excutable from my app with the set layout. If anyone has ever used Cheat Engine(http://www.cheatengine.org) it can make stand alones that function perfectly and do preset actions. I have so far everything to make th...

Web resources about - Crypto-Apps: Ciphers App-1 and App-2. - comp.lang.ada