GLIB-GIO-ERROR: sort-directories-first

The complete error message reads:

(sos:3462): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema
'gtk.Settings.FileChooser' does not contain a key named
'sort-directories-first'

It is provoked by a call to Gtkada.File_Selection.File_Selection_Dialog.
An alternative way for the selection of files, using
Gtk.File_Chooser_Dialog (an example from Dimitry found on the net) ends
up in the same error.

I found 3 versions of org.gtk.Settings.FileChooser.gschema.xml in my
system, in
  1. /opt/gnat/share/glib-2.0/schemas
  2. /opt/gtkada/share/glib-2.0/schemas
  3. /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas

Only in 3. the key 'sort-directories-first' is missing.

I tried to substitute that version with a symbolic link to the first one
but it didn't change anything. Can anybody give me a hint?

I am using gnat gpl 2016 on linux mint 17.2 64 bit.
--
Frank Hrebabetzky		+49 / 6355 / 989 5070

0
hreba
12/16/2016 9:13:22 AM
comp.lang.ada 8774 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow