Today i will talk about the essence of philosophy..

Hello.........

Today i will talk about the essence of philosophy..

What are the priorities, an important priority is to notice
that throughout history we have tried to organize as a group for
to better survive, so what is the essence of this organization as a
group ? its essence is to become stronger, that means to have more
performance and more efficiency, but this is the essence of quality,
so the essence of survival is a consequence of the essence of quality,
and the essence of quality is a consequence of being organized as a
group and a consequence of science also, and the essence of survival
that is the most important priority that has giving the rise to the
essence of law and order, and the essence of law and order must be
constrained by the essence of quality , so it must be constrained by
science that is a consequence of the essence of quality, this is why we
have to love the equality 2+2=4, because it's a representation of the
essence of science, and the essence of the essence dictates to us that
Responsability is infered from important priorities, and important
priorities are also a consequence of the essence of quality, and the
essence of quality is a consequence also of the essence of science and
also a consequence of the essence of economy, and the essence of economy
is a consequence of love and confidence, because In economy, confidence
and love is very important, because you have also to treat the consumers
with love and respect to higher there confidence in you and to consume
and more services and/or products from you.
So since economy is part of the game , and a better economy is also
a consequence of confidence and love, so we have to be careful on
our philosophy to not make hate hurt our economic and living conditions,
so this is a prerequisite for our philosophy, this essence
of my proof takes into account not just the noumenal world , but also
the empirical world, and the essence of philosophy is part of the game,
and the tools of philosophy is also mathematical logic and measure, we
must not escape from this facts because our survival is a consequence of
this reality.

Now can the essence of quality kill the essence of compassion ?

I think that we must not be blind and notice that the essence
of quality must recognize the advantages of the criterion of compassion,
science can not be extremist and reject violently compassion, because
compassion is also an important advantage, because saving the weaker is
also an important thing, so a better behavior is to take into account
the two criteria: performance and compassion.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

0
Ramine
12/14/2016 1:22:36 AM
comp.lang.ada 8774 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow