linux as86 as: error reading input

hello,

i am trying to assemble this small program from this tutorial:

http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue77/krishnakumar.html

[CODE]

entry start
start:
      mov ax,#0xb800
      mov es,ax
      seg es
      mov [0],#0x41
      seg es
      mov [1],#0x1f
loop1: jmp loop1

[/CODE]

i have installed bin86-0.16.16, but when i try to assemble the boot.s
file:

 as86 boot.s -o boot.o

i get: as:

 as: error reading input

the file boot.s has the right permissions and everything. what am i
doing wrong (probably something simple)?

TX

0
spamtrap2 (1627)
8/4/2004 3:58:32 AM
comp.lang.asm.x86 5035 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

spamtrap@crayne.org (rcobo) wrote in message news:<639cb51.0408031803.48370347@posting.google.com>...

> [CODE]
>
> entry start
> start:
>       mov ax,#0xb800
>       mov es,ax
>       seg es
>       mov [0],#0x41
>       seg es
>       mov [1],#0x1f
> loop1: jmp loop1
>
> [/CODE]

I'm not familiar with AS at all, but I would suspect [CODE] & [\CODE]
are tags that are used in some message boards, and this is what "as"
does not understand.  Otherwise, you copied the rest verbatim, so it
should work.

0
spamtrap
8/4/2004 5:33:19 PM
hello

somehow emacs messed up the file. i tried kwrite and it worked fine.

anybody has had problems with emacs before doing assembly?

PS: emacs 21.3.1 it loads in asm-mode ok

spamtrap@crayne.org (Tight_Coder_EX) wrote in message news:<707f8af1.0408040458.1b19d7c4@posting.google.com>...
> spamtrap@crayne.org (rcobo) wrote in message news:<639cb51.0408031803.48370347@posting.google.com>...
> >
> > [CODE]
> >
> > entry start
> > start:
> >       mov ax,#0xb800
> >       mov es,ax
> >       seg es
> >       mov [0],#0x41
> >       seg es
> >       mov [1],#0x1f
> > loop1: jmp loop1
> >
> > [/CODE]
> >
> I'm not familiar with AS at all, but I would suspect [CODE] & [\CODE]
> are tags that are used in some message boards, and this is what "as"
> does not understand.  Otherwise, you copied the rest verbatim, so it
> should work.

0
spamtrap

Error # 1400. Command name: EXECUTE, Input error when reading a case.
I was selecting cases in a lengthy dataset and got the following error: "Error # 1400. Command name: EXECUTE, Input error when reading a case. Any changes made to the working file since 12-OCT-2006 16:36:47 have been lost. The time now is 13:00:51." And this one when I tried to run a frequency: "Command name: FREQUENCIES=ACInput error when reading a case.=ACThis command not executed.=AC" I worked in this dataset last week without any problems. This dataset has about 130,000 cases so without a hint I don't know how to find where the error is. It was created in SPSS 11.5 and I'm currently using SPSS 14. Any help on this problem would be appreciated. You're not alone in experiencing this problem, have had it with v14, along with a whole host of other errors, there doesn't seem to be any logical reason why it does it, just seems to be another bug in 14. You can try reporting it to SPSS, but son't hold your breath as they're not really interested in fixing existing versions, they tend to just fob you off with the fact that 15 will be out soon amyegc-googlegroups@yahoo.com wrote: > I was selecting cases in a lengthy dataset and got the following error: > > "Error # 1400. Command name: EXECUTE, Input error when reading a case. > Any changes made to the working file since 12-OCT-2006 16:36:47 have > been lost. > The time now is 13:00:51." > > And this one when I ...

skype read error under linux
Hi all, I would like to report a problem which is preventing me from using skype. Any pointer would be highly appreciated. I downloaded skype 1.1.03 and installed it. I can call echo123 and the connection is established but as soon as I speak to the mic the call fails with the message read error, res = -1 , handle = 24 >From then on, if I want to call echo123 again, the connection fails immediately with the message /dev/dsp-1: Device or resource busy I have to kill skype and restart it to get the "read error" message again and repeat the error cycle.... The same thing happens ...

MULTIPLE INPUT ERROR (2 INPUT 1 OUTPUT ERROR)
I was doing my project using two different inputs(sound and Infrared sensor) with one output. However I encounter an error. I hope someone can help me out with my problems.Error screenshot:[spoiler][img]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1066/errorhe5.png[/img][/spoiler] ERROR.JPG: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/343201/1/ERROR.JPG ERROR1.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/343201/2/ERROR1.vi First of all, please do not capitalize all letters in the subject. This is considered no good in forums ;) Taking a look into the screenshot only, i suspect that you use the same hard...

vim error reading input
Hi, i've got this filetype.vim in my ~/.vim directory: augroup filetypedetect au! BufRead,BufNewFile *.plt setfiletype gnuplot au! BufRead,BufNewFile *.txt setfiletype text au! BufRead,BufNewFile *.VHD setfiletype vhdl au! BufRead,BufNewFile */mail/* setfiletype mail au! BufRead,BufNewFile /tmp/$USER/man* setfiletype man augroup END Now, when i run 'gvim -V file.plt', i get this error: line 1: " myfiletypefile line 2: augroup filetypedetect line 3: ^Iau Buf...

Error Code :17410 Error State :null Error Message :No more data to read from socket Stack Trace : java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read from socket
Hi, I see the following errors in the logs: Error Code :17410 Error State :null Error Message :No more data to read from socket Stack Trace : java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read from socket at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:114) at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:156) at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.check_error(DBError.java:803) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.MAREngine.unmarshalUB1(MAREngine.java:731) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.MAREngine.unmarshalSB1(MAREngine.java:690) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java:372) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(TTC7Protocol.java:1311) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.parseExecuteFetch(TTC7Protocol.java:738) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeNonQuery(OracleStatement.java:1313) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteOther(OracleStatement.java:1232) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithBatch(OracleStatement.java:1353) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecute(OracleStatement.java:1760) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1807) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatement.java:332) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.execute(OraclePreparedStatement.java:376) I tried starting the DB Service and the application but did not help. Looking forward for solutions. Thanks, Divs All posts should include at least a platform, and a version, bot...

SPSS Input error when reading a case
Does somebody have experienced this error frequently? I=B4ve working in SPSS 16.0.1 and all the time, when i run anything this error appear and my datafile is corrumpted... What can i do to fix it? Tks Luiz ...

[News] Sabayon Linux x86/x86-64 5.2 CoreCD and Peppermint Linux Are Released

input: error when input is text
Hello, I need to write a program which takes input from user - input must be a number...I have a program which makes sure that entered data is a positive nonzero number and after 3 unsuccessful tries, program ends. Now I want to make sure that same can happen when user input text instead of a number... as of right now - when text is entered, I get an error ???Undefined function or variable 'text' and it goes into endless loop if a user keep on entering text instead of number. i want the program to end after 3 tries when anything other than positive, nonzero value is entered. how can ...

How to read an input text from keyboard by the std. lang. C?
Hello, how to read an input text from keyboard (on a console) by the standard languace C, please? I really need a tip about this question. TIA, Vinicius. What kind of input? Do you want to read a word? A sentence? A number? There's more than one way to get input from stdin, but for the most part you'll find yourself using fgets: #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> int main(void) { char buffer[BUFSIZ]; printf("Enter some text: "); fflush(stdout); if (fgets(buffer, sizeof buffer, stdin) == NULL) { fprintf(stderr, "Input error\n"); return EXIT_FAIL...

[News] New Releases of GNU/Linux: VortexBox 1.4, Sabayon Linux x86/x86-64 5.3, and More

All About Linux: GNU To Linux? Read This First!
http://encyclopediadramatica.se/Lunix � I haven't been laid in a year. :( I think it's my distro. What version are you guys running? � �Welcome to Lunix! � I always eagerly wait for the new Lunix kernel. When I think of what compilation commands to use I get a huge boner and I often masturbate during the compilation. Some time ago I bought a new computer that compiles the kernel so fast I don't have time to cum. So I compile it twice. � �Typical Lunix user. Hope he runs make clean! "linux.exe, pronounced Ginoo Slash Linnucks, is a common computer virus that affects users in such a way that it turns them into complete faggots. After stealing the UNIX core from Apple, Linus Torvalds, via his system administrator god-complex, aptly named the program "Linux" after himself. More commonly known as Lunix ("the Loser's UNIX"), it is the poor-man's version of the monolithic UNIX system; also, it is the most powerful contraceptives evar, in the universe, anywhere. The moar one learns about Lunix, the moar powerful its Template:Exlink become. It is recommended that you try Lunix, since everyone knows your gonads are made of fail. In other words, Lunix is a computerized sex-surrogate for asspies. It is an operating system that was the result of really crappy reverse-engineering efforts to create a free version of UNIX. Linus Torvalds and Alan Cox are the perpetrators behind...

Read error (error during smtp negotiation)
I have a message stuck in my outgoing mail queue (sendmail 8.13.0) with the following error in my maillog: # Oct 19 00:08:12 example sm-mta[52760]: i9IIrxgh011262: timeout waiting for input from smtp2.otherhost.example.net. during client greeting # Oct 19 00:08:27 example sm-mta[52760]: i9IIrxgh011262: timeout waiting for input from smtp3.otherhost.example.net. during client greeting # Oct 19 00:08:27 example sm-mta[52760]: i9IIrxgh011262: to=<aaaaaa@otherhost.example.net>, ctladdr=<www@example.org> (80/80), delay=09:14:26, xdelay=00:00:30, mailer=esmtp, pri=1771733, relay=smtp3.otherhost.example.net. [207.162.160.15], dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred: Operation timed out with smtp3.otherhost.example.net. Is the error on my end (e.g. perhaps not waiting long enough for the transaction to begin) or on the recipient's end? The mail has been in the queue for two days and the queue is running regularly, so there have been repeated attempts. I do not recall having seen this error before. -- Robert Delius Royar The email address is valid as it is written. r royar <royar-nomail@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:<Pine.OSX.4.61.0410200504410.13547@teraqny.sevanohynk.bet>... > I have a message stuck in my outgoing mail queue (sendmail 8.13.0) with the > following error in my maillog: .... > # Oct 19 00:08:27 example sm-mta[52760]: i9IIrxgh011262: > to=<aaaaaa@otherhost.example.net>, > ctladdr=<www@example.org>...

Lilo : ver 22.5.8-5 : part_nowrite: read:: Input/output error
Hi, I've just installed Mandrake 10 Official on a machine. Install went fine. It installed the boot loader ok. I get around to building a custom kernel and all goes fine until setting up the boot loader. When typing "lilo" (or when using drakboot) I now get part_nowrite: read:: Input/output error Background: my machine boots from SCSI (/dev/sda) and also has an IDE disk (/dev/hdb). I have the boot loader in the MBR on the SCSI disk, i.e boot=/dev/sda The lilo.conf file already contained (after the MDK install) disk=/dev/hdb bios=0x81 disk=/dev/sda bios=0x80 Doing a google search gives plenty of people with the same problem from MDK 9.2 onwards, but no solution ... other than use Grub! Anyone aware of a fix ? (either to lilo.conf, or new version of lilo). TIA -- Andy > Background: my machine boots from SCSI (/dev/sda) and also has an IDE disk > (/dev/hdb). I have the boot loader in the MBR on the SCSI disk, i.e > boot=/dev/sda As a bit more information ... I have an external hard disk attached to the machine via USB ... it appears as /dev/sdb when connected (Linux maps it to that). If I have this disconnected I can run "lilo" with no problem - so I have a workaround. Still would be nice to know why ? -- Andy ...

problem reading loop mounted .iso file on disk, get "Input/output error"
I found a web page that suggests one can read the .iso images kept on a disk and use them to do an upgrade without copying them to a cd first. This is exactly what I want to do. Here: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/history/341506 I've been following the steps outlined there, but ran into a problem (fairly quickly). Here are the exact steps I took. (The text here was entered by hand, since I cannot connect the laptop to the network without switching it to XP due to the firewalls etc. at the palce that I work. Note, however, that I took these steps just as I composed this message, so the steps are as complete and accurate as I could make them.) I went to my linux laptop and logged in as root. I created a mount point directory and made it world writeable. mkdir /mnt/isoxxx chmod 777 /mnt/isoxxx I mounted the iso I wanted to read from on this mount point: mount -o loop /home/CentOs-4.1-i386-bin1of4.iso /mnt/isoxxx I made that my working directory and checked that the file I wanted to copy was there. cd /mnt/isoxxx ls -la total 4549 dr-xr-xr-x 2 root root 2040 Jun 11 09:48 ./ .... -r--r--r-- 4 root root 1429017 Jun 11 09:44 vmlinuz I then tried to copy the file vmlinuz to where I wanted it (on my boot partition): cp vmlinuz /boot/iso-vmlinuz cp: reading: vmlinuz: Input/output error Since, that failed, I tried just cat'ing the file: cat vmlinuz cat: vmlinuz: Input/output error I don't know...

X error on silent install of Oracle 11g (11.2.0.1) on Linux x86-64
I am trying a silent install of Oracle 11g (11.2.0.1) for a single instance= database (software only) on a 64bit Linux server. For some reason, I get = a "X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication. X connection to localhost:11.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown)." = error. I don't understand why X would be needed for silent install. I hav= e previously done this with 11.1 without any problems. Also netca and dbca = in 11.2 run without any issues when doing silent install. pradeep wrote: > I am trying a silent install of Oracle 11g (11.2.0.1) for a single instance database (software only) on a 64bit Linux server. For some reason, I get a "X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication. > X connection to localhost:11.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown)." error. I don't understand why X would be needed for silent install. I have previously done this with 11.1 without any problems. Also netca and dbca in 11.2 run without any issues when doing silent install. Just a very wild guess but easy to check: you wouldn't have a DISPLAY variable set? pradeep: # I am trying a silent install of Oracle 11g (11.2.0.1) for a single instance database (software only) on a 64bit Linux server. .... The 11.2.0.1 stuff has been obsoleted by 11.2.0.2 ... if you look for patch 10098815 on oracle support you can download the 11.2.0.2 ( full installs ) stuff. Of course you still need to then patch it up to 11.2.0.2...

How to test readline errors (or read errors for that matter)
Any suggestions for how to create a test which checks if my readline error handling is working properly? How can I get readline (or read for that matter) to fail after open succeeds? -- John Wiersba jrw32982@yahoo.com wrote: > Any suggestions for how to create a test which checks if my readline > error handling is working properly? How can I get readline (or read > for that matter) to fail after open succeeds? perldoc -f readline [ snip ] If readline encounters an operating system error, $! will be set with the corresponding error message. It can be helpful to check $! when you are reading from filehandles you don�t trust, such as a tty or a socket. The following example uses the operator form of "readline", and takes the necessary steps to ensure that "readline" was successful. for (;;) { undef $!; unless (defined( $line = <> )) { die $! if $!; last; # reached EOF } # ... } As for read(), it returns undef on error so: defined( read FILEHANDLE, $buffer, $size ) or die "read error: $!"; John -- Perl isn't a toolbox, but a small machine shop where you can special-order certain sorts of tools at low cost and in short order. -- Larry Wall John W. Krahn wrote: > ...

Read user input without displaying the input
I need to read in a password for connecting to a database from an interactive script. i have something like this: echo "Insert DB2 password for `whoami` : \c" read $dbpass How can i get it so that the read doesn't echo out the password as the user types? Is this even possible. This is via korn shell on Aix 5.2 Ta. In article <1146727076.508251.274730@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, ally666 <ally666@googlemail.com> wrote: > I need to read in a password for connecting to a database from an > interactive script. You have two ways of doing it: with the expect utility (add-on) or: > i have something like this: > > echo "Insert DB2 password for `whoami` : \c" > read $dbpass stty -echo echo "Insert DB2 password for `whoami` : \c" read dbpass stty echo You should probably also add a trap statement to trap ctrl-c so that if the program exits early, it will force a stty echo before it quits. Otherwise, if you run the program then ctrl-c before you type in the password, the user will be baffled when they can't see what they're typing at the shell prompt even though program has exited. -Dan Quick response!!! the stty -echo echo "Insert DB2 password for `whoami` : \c" read dbpass stty echo works a treat. I already do a trap for tidying up temporary files so have added the stty echo there too. Thanks for your help. ...

read vs read-line, pause for input or not?
Using clisp with emacs and slime on Windows. Question: Why doesn't (read-line) sometimes waits for input but not always? When I run this in emacs, I get the following output. When I run it in the CLI REPL, (hi-1) pauses the way it should. Functions in ch_06c.lisp: (defun hi-1 () (princ "Enter name: ") (let ((name (read-line))) (princ "Hi, ") (princ name) (princ ".") (terpri))) (defun hi-2 () (princ "Enter name: ") (let ((name (read))) (princ "Hi, ") (princ name) (princ ".") (terpri))) Output with slime on emacs: CL-USER>...

short read 0x2000 chars read error
hi I install Solaris 8 on SparcStation 20. It gives the error message when booting :short read 0x2000 chars read error. Searching from the web, Many places says because of old Sun hardware support / partition for only 2G. But none of them say HOW I can make / to 2G Can someone help me ? Thanks a lot ngoc In article <HxLvc.5533$eH3.96949@news4.e.nsc.no>, "ngoc" <linh@chello.no> wrote: > hi > I install Solaris 8 on SparcStation 20. It gives the error message when > booting > :short read 0x2000 chars read error. > > Searching from the web, Many places says > because of old Sun hardware support / partition for only 2G. But none of > them say HOW I can make / to 2G > Can someone help me ? Thanks a lot > ngoc Boot from the CD format the / drive using a custom partition and specify / as 2GB put other filesytems like /var and /export on their own partitions install Solaris patch to latest patch levels -- DeeDee, don't press that button! DeeDee! NO! Dee... ...

Starttls problems: read error=generic SSL error
Hello, One of our mailservers experienced a higher than usual load recently. As the system load never went below 3, I investigated and found the following in the logs: Apr 1 04:03:44 helena sendmail2[10767]: STARTTLS: read error=generic SSL error (0) Apr 1 04:03:46 helena sendmail2[10767]: STARTTLS: read error=generic SSL error (0) This went on till today, when I killed the process: Apr 11 11:00:21 helena sendmail2[10767]: STARTTLS: read error=generic SSL error (0) After a bit of investigating, I found <bhbjk3$i61$1@zardoc.esmtp.org> from Claus, which seems to suggest that the problem would disappear if sendmail is built with -D_FFR_DEAL_WITH_ERROR_SSL. This is, what I am doing right now. However, I'm wondering why this amok running sendmail instance is rinning for more than 10 days? Shouldn't the connection just get killed after a while? regards, andreas ...

error 416 read error on overlay for a Ctrix Client
A Citrix remote client is getting this error. The Citrix Metaframe server is Networked to a Window NT server where the clipper app is running. Only the Citrix cleinnts get this error, local connections to NT server do not get this error at all. ...

VISA -1073807312 error(ERROR ABORT) in VISA READ
Hello, Running Labview 6.1 winXP. Have a program that amongst other things regularly communicates via the COM PORT to an external device. Works well, except every so often(I would say every 1/10 attempts), I get a -1073807312 error in the VISA READ vi. According to the documentation this is a ERROR_ABORT. A possible reason is given as user abort. There is no user intervention during communication. Any idea what could be causing this? Thank you for the help. Hi, check if "termination character" enabled or not. May be you receive termination character which aborts the communication....

I/O error: Input/output error with latest viruses
Guys, Since the recent virus outbreaks lately, I have allot of I/O errors showing up in the logs and the messages cannot get sent on. Looking at each of them, they look like the Sober variant. Obviously, I am going to delete the messages from the mqueue but I would rather they get sent on and let the Anti-virus server (next hop) take care of it. Can you give me some insight as to why these messages are having a problem. Here is a snippet from the logs: xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay, pri=8836029, relay=mail.MYDOMAIN.com., dsn=4.0.0, stat=I/O error: Input/output error Any thoughts? TIA, QQQQ ...

Subject: STARTTLS: read error=syscall error (-1)
Hello, I have a self signed certificate on a small e-mail server to allow mobile users to use STARTTLS, so they can safely use AUTH in order to relay e-mail. This works well, as far as I can tell. However, a few days ago I noticed that users of a specific domain are not able to send me e-mail any more. The log file says: Apr 19 11:20:42 multivac sm-mta[99309]: STARTTLS=server, relay=62-127-255-31.telenor.se [62.127.255.31], version=TLSv1/SSLv3, verify=NO, cipher=DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA, bits=256/256 Apr 19 11:29:20 multivac sm-mta[99309]: STARTTLS: read error=syscall error (-1) Apr 19 11:29:20 multivac sm-mta[99309]: i3J9KgLE099309: collect: premature EOM: Operation timed out with 62-127-255-31.telenor.se Apr 19 11:29:20 multivac sm-mta[99309]: i3J9KgLE099309: SYSERR(root): collect: I/O error on connection from 62-127-255-31.telenor.se, from=<Xxxxxx-Xxxxxxxx@tyko.nu> Apr 19 11:29:20 multivac sm-mta[99309]: i3J9KgLE099309: from=<Xxxxxx-Xxxxxxxx@tyko.nu>, size=0, class=0, nrcpts=1, proto=ESMTP, daemon=MTA, relay=62-127-255-31.telenor.se [62.127.255.31] I thought this might be a general problem, somehow caused by me setting up the STARTTLS stuff, but my log files that go back a week and contain over 5000 received messages do not show any other occurences of the problem. Any ideas about what may be causing this? An error at the other end, or is it my fault? Could it be helped by getting a "real" certificate? Staffan In article <YJ6dnQROhsc1Xy...

Web resources about - linux as86 as: error reading input - comp.lang.asm.x86

Reading education in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reading education is the process by which individuals are taught to derive meaning from text. Government-funded scientific research on reading ...

"For hours, the protesters — about two dozen in total — parked their cars in the middle of the road ...
"... and 'Must Stop Trump," and chanting 'Trump is hate.' Traffic was backed up for miles, with drivers honking in fury. Protesters were also ...

(Late) Weekend Reading: Jeffrey Edleson on Sexual Harassment Here at Berkeley Edition
**Jeffrey Edleson**: [A Dean’s Reflection on Campus Sexual Misconduct Cases](http://blogs.berkeley.edu/2016/03/13/a-deans-reflection-on-camp ...

Yeelight is smart, colorful and perfect for reading
Lust List: Yeelight by ipegtop Most smartbulbs I’ve tried only let me use my iPhone to change the color of the bulb and to turn it off and on. ...

Recommended Reading: Olivia Munn on why we're all nerds now
Putting on Her Game Face Connie Guglielmo, CNET Olivia Munn plays Psylocke in the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse movie and CNET caught up with the ...

A Clever New Strap Brings EKG Readings to the Apple Watch
Apple had big plans for its Apple Watch before it launched last year but had to scrap many of its more forward-thinking features , including ...

Emerging New ‘Lip-reading’ Technology To Radically Revolutionize Modern Day Crime Solving – Report
An emerging new ‘lip-reading’ technology is likely to transform modern day crime solving by flawlessly deciphering visually observed speech captured ...

Stocks Coast To Quiet Finish; Q4 GDP Reading Expected Friday
Monetarists expect faster economic growth to kick in eventually because of recent growth in the broad money supply.

Kickstarter Suspends Funding for Woman Seeking $5K as Fair Pay for Reading Jonathan Franzen
... crowdfunding campaign to receive fair compensation for the complicated, prolonged odyssey into the male mind we otherwise know as “reading ...

Out of Sight virtual reading group – April 13
WNEP – 1/21/15, aftermath of truck crash on I-81, near Moosic, PA The next virtual reading group type thing will take place Weds., April 13, ...