Next week's new gawk-devel feature this week!

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

The gawk-devel CVS has been updated with the next new feature: support
for specifying IPv4 or IPv6 with /inet.  This is accomplished by

The previous plain "/inet/" remains valid and defaults to the system
default (AF_UNSPEC), which is most likely IPv4.

The gawkinet.texi file has not yet been updated, but the other documentation
has.  This has received only minimal testing, but seems to work.

The gawk-devel CVS should reflect the changes within an hour.

Please try it out, especially if you are actually using IPv6.

Thanks,

Arnold
--
Aharon (Arnold) Robbins 			arnold AT skeeve DOT com
P.O. Box 354		Home Phone: +972  8 979-0381

See related articles to this posting

comp.lang.awk 3299 articles. 6 followers. Post

Next week's new gawk-devel feature this week!

New MacBooks next week?
Well, if this ad <http://www.macconnection.com/ipa/home> is any indication, showing the 17 inch Powerbook on sale for $1100 off the regular price, I would guess we are about to see some new models as well as new prices. Shultz wrote: > Well, if this ad <http://www.macconnection.com/ipa/home> is any indication, > showing the 17 inch Powerbook on sale for $1100 off the regular price, I would > guess we are about to see some new models as well as new prices. If you had actually bothered to check, you would see this is an older model, not the current MacBook Pro. The...

Next week the moderator begins a vacation.... (3+ weeks)
Your moderator is going to take a use-or-lose leave vacation for the next 3+ weeks starting Sunday. Now the theory is that I will always be within a day or 2 of a cyber cafe (I am not taking a laptop on vacation). And the Norwegian ferry that I am on has a cybercafe on board as well most of the towns we'll be sailing by. And most of the towns in Iceland. So you might have some delay. As a fall back: David Bader is our group's alternate moderator. You can get Dave's email by google group search back to him. That way we don't have to add to Dave's spam load. You can mai...

New Macs next week
fyi... Apple is expected to announce new consumer-oriented products next Tuesday, in time for the for the back-to-school shopping season, according to unconfirmed reports. Specifically, anonymous sources said to expect new Mac mini models on Tuesday, July 26th. Updated iBook laptop computers may also accompany new Mac minis, according to rumor site Think Secret. The site added a dab of color to rumors pertaining both offerings, explaining that three new Mac mini and two new iBook part numbers have appeared in Apple's retail database. The three new Mac mini configurations are pric...

[News] DistroWatch Weekly and Ubuntu Weekly Released for This Week

[News] New Softpedia Linux Weekly and Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter

New Apple Products Next Week
Steve Jobs, Bono are on the invitation, so chances are pretty much 100% it's music related. http://news.com.com/Apple+event+could+bring+iPod+news/2100-1027_3-5415300 ..html a couple of quick guesses: a 60GB color screen iPod for $499 a new smaller iBook that doubles as a iPod and DVD Player for $699. this would be fashioned after the new iMacs. announcement of iTunes 5.0 announcement of a settlement with the beatles anyway, the show starts at: Oct. 26 at 10 a.m. PDT at San Jose's California Theater In article <nCVcd.8$OG.41553@news.uswest.net>, Oxford <csma@mac.com&...

Top companies are conducting interview in this week end & next week
Hi, Have a nice day !!! Top companies are conducting interview in this week end & next week to fill their opening in all over India's major cities - Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkota, Delhi and Hyderabad. We had listed some of the hot vacancies which is collected from various media for your reference. For more updates visit www.careerchowk.com Oracle India Pvt Ltd Recruits Siebel Consultantswith Oracle SSI Click here to view details Sonata Software Limited Recruits Java/J2ee Architect Click here to view details Iris Software Pvt Ltd Recruits Train...

Top companies are conducting interview in this week end & next week
Hi, Have a nice day !!! Top companies are conducting interview in this week end & next week to fill their opening in all over India's major cities - Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkota, Delhi and Hyderabad. We had listed some of the hot vacancies which is collected from various media for your reference. For more updates visit www.careerchowk.com Oracle India Pvt Ltd Recruits Siebel Consultantswith Oracle SSI Click here to view details Sonata Software Limited Recruits Java/J2ee Architect Click here to view details Iris Software Pvt Ltd Recruits Train...

[News] PCLinuxOS Weekly Update; New Issue of Softpedia Linux Weekly is Released

New iPad to be announced next week. Is the bar raised once again?
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_17461691?source=rss&nclick_check=1 flatfish+++ wrote: > http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_17461691?source=rss&nclick_check=1 The problem with appil and their asstroturfing hoard is that they have forgotten appil started up in a garage and now only pamper to the rich whilst doing deal with the devil and go around milking women into debt for money with greasy money milking schemes such as iTunes and whatever crap they can throw at gullible wimmin. Google asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt pounding the sock "7" <em...

Free new Zune software/firmware next week
How is Microsoft able to make their updates with significant new features *free* to owners, versus the $10-$30 iPod Touch owners have been forced to pay? http://tinyurl.com/6cv6qg Steve On Sep 8, 7:10=A0pm, Steve de Mena <st...@stevedemena.com> wrote: > How is Microsoft able to make their updates with significant new > features *free* to owners, versus the $10-$30 iPod Touch owners have > been forced to pay? > > http://tinyurl.com/6cv6qg > > Steve So, stop bitching, and buy a Zune... -- Dave Fritzinger Honolulu, HI Dave Fritzinger wrote: > On Sep 8, 7:10 pm...

Next Week
Just a reminder that the HP offices in the US will be closed next week (there will still be staff to take care of customer issues). I would also like to take this time to say thank you. Thank you for being an Ambassador, Customer, Partner, Consultant, and fans of VMS. Thank you for your support of OpenVMS in the past and in the present. Thank your support and enthusiasm as we go forward. Thank you for your help in making VMS the amazing product that it is and will continue to be. Thank you for all the care and concern you have shown me. And mostly Thank you for giving me the best job in th...

Next week...
It's only a year late. Or twenty, depending on how you look at it... -- Nick Humphries, via OBD Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years - http://www.ysrnry.co.uk YSRnRY documentary - http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/tvprog/ The Tipshop - http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/ On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 23:32:17 +0000, "Nick Humphries, via obd" <nickjunk@egyptus.co.uk> wrote: >It's only a year late. Or twenty, depending on how you look at it... What on Earth are you talking about? In article <fu5vo1tbeg6v45t8cqsa4s8vpkvl41jcvn@4ax.com>, W Marsh <wayneDOTmarshATgmailDOTcom@>...

Doom3 and HL2 week-by-week
Week 1. Stupendous game-play, graphics the best ever. Week 2. Linear game-play, corridor levels, weapons and sound not exacty stellar. Claustrophobic, limited or zero outdoor areas. ( Far Cry it is NOT.....) Week3. Repetitive, predictable play, YAM ( Yet another monster ), YAS (Yet another shooter ) YABL ( Yet another boring level ) Week 4. Yawn, nothing to do but shoot or die or both. Tired of these gloomy depressing levels. Obviously the demo for Id's new engine which MIGH...

New CopperEye DataBlade for IDS Web Confernence next week
In case you have not heard about this yet, there is new third-party technology for IDS in the form of an indexing DataBlade. It's good stuff. Learn how to load data up to 25X faster on the exact same hardware If you use Informix Dynamic Server, then you have likely already heard about the remarkable CopperEye DataBlade and the enormous performance boost it can provide to your IDS implementations: * Eliminates application downtime caused by the need to drop and rebuild indexes when loading data into large existing tables * Improves data availability by incrementally load...

RE: New CopperEye DataBlade for IDS Web Confernence next week
Hmmmm... Signed up. They also have a 4GL to EGL chat on Feb 2. Maybe they should have a chat on what I saw in my morning paper (if it made my small town morning paper... Somethings going on...) Jan 27: "Oracle's Ellison taunts SAP. San Francisco - Oracle Corp. CEO Larry Ellison is girding for a showdown with business applications software leader SAP AG and becoming more friendly with frequent rival IBM Corp. as his software company seeks higher profits from its recently completed takeover of PeopleSoft Inc. Speaking to industry analysts Wednesday, Ellison repeatedly...

FYI : Jims and Richards new Solaris books will be available in the next few weeks
There seem to be far to little advertising going on for these two upcoming books that promises to be worth reading. I read the first edition of the first of these, three years ago and it contained real information. By that I mean that it was not the usual " complete beginners guide " that most computer book vendors assembles every time there is a new release of a operating system. No this book is the closest you are likely to come to the design spec of the Solaris kernel. in other words this is real stuff and you will have to think through every page. The book I read was full...

Hewlett-Packard is expected to announce a new line of NonStop servers next week
Final step next week for HP's Itanium makeover Stephen Shankland, CNET News.com http://www.zdnetindia.com/biztech/resources/serverzone/stories/122507.html Hewlett-Packard is expected to announce a new line of NonStop servers next week, the final step in its plan to converge all its high-end server lines onto the Itanium processor, CNET News.com has learned. The NonStop servers are high-end machines used for demanding tasks such as those required by the Nasdaq stock exchange. The machines today use Silicon Graphics' MIPS processors, making them something of an outcast in HP'...

Week
I have a work assignment that gives me a date and I want to find all other dates in that week. Any ideas? scorpion53061 wrote: > I have a work assignment that > > gives me a date > > and I want to find all other dates in that week. > > Any ideas? > > Well, if you know the date, there is the WeekDay() function to tell you what day of the week it is. And it depends on what day of the week you want to start your week from. From there you can use the DateAdd to determine the dates using For/Next. On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:40:27 -0500, scorpion53061 wrote: ...

This week on RISC OS FR: new website + new sections + new applications = Happy London Show!
A lot of news this week on www.riscos.fr 1/ A new design for the whole website, with a better SEO and resources directly available online: one archive per font/sound/wallpaper, with preview. 2/ A new section for french translations. A bit empty now, but it's online. 3/ A new section for BBC Basic programming under RISC OS. We need your contributions! Please contact us. 4/ 7 software for our BBC Basic code library. Some are quite useful, and usable from CLI (with parameters). Compiled with ABC when revelant. 5/ Our ready to run RPCEmu packages are updated to RPCEmu 0.8.12 a...

NEXT WEEK: New York City Data Mining Conference: Two full-days of Case Study Presentations
Salford Systems Data Mining 2005 New York, March 28-30, 2005 Focusing on the Contributions of Data Mining to Solving Real World Challenges Two Full Days of Case Study Presentations CONFERENCE SCHEDULE http://www.salforddatamining.com/program.htm TRACKS: Data Mining Issues and Implementation Real World Success Stories: Business Real World Success Stories: Biomedical Real World Success Stories: Environmental Novel Methodologies POST-CONFERENCE HANDS-ON TRAINING March 31 - April 1, 2005 Network with Data Mining Experts and Pick up Pointers from Companies, Research Centers and Laboratories I...

[News] DistroWatch Weekly Gives Sabayon Linux 5 a Go; Ubuntu Weekly and Softpedia Linux Weekly Also Out

Jewel of the week: Two not to miss this week
This week we have two jewels for you, our developer=92s branding package and the Real Estate Icon collection loaded with goodies. Real Estate Icon Collection They say a picture is worth 1,000 words...we agree. Our Real Estate Image Collection is designed to give your customers a better experience while they browse your website, application, documentation, print materials, movies and more. Quantity: 1,430 unique icons, over 68,640 files Sizes: 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 72x72, 96x96, 128x128, and 256x256 Formats: Windows ICO, PSD, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, Mac ICNS ***Bonus 1: FREE Mallorca...

Translate week number to date of the week.
All, Is there a quick way to convert week number ( of the year) to start date of that week? EX: If I pass week number as 1 then it should return 1/1/2009 if I pass week number as 7 then it should return 2/8/2009. This gets if I know the date select trunc(sysdate, 'd') from dual but I need something equivalet to that as select FN(7) from dual; Thanks a bunch "CrazyKarma" <skalki@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: a4f012e5-0ae4-426d-98bc-e23751344f35@f40g2000pri.googlegroups.com... | All, | | Is there a quick way to convert week number ( of...