Windows XP vs. Windows 2000

I have created a visual basic program that creates an activeX
component. I used the package and deployment wizard and created the
internet package cab file with no problems. When upload the cab file to
my clients server, they can view the created .htm page perfectly with
internet explorer on WindowsXP but when they try and view the .htm file
on a windows2000 machine all they get is a small white box. The ActiveX
control button never loads? Any ideas?

0
chad
1/7/2005 6:26:46 PM
comp.lang.basic.misc 1424 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

I am about to go the other way. I developed a component in windows 2000
and we're going to upgrade to XP.  Does anyone know where we can find a
comparison between XP and 2000 regarding activeX?

0
j_luxe