Bevelbutton Menu Check Marks Part II

Re some users' assertions that my check mark fix is not a fix at all
because the check mark is supposed to be there... I say bah humbug!

Safari and Firefox themselves feature drop down menus from icon
buttons that DO NOT feature check marks... as the RB toolbar class
isn't cross platform and doesn't support drop down menus... and
because I am trying to emulate those menus... I have to use the
bevelbutton... and sometimes I don't want or need the check marks on
the menus.

If someone has a neater solution to this please let me know!!!

:-)
0
turnedge
1/9/2005 11:35:28 AM
comp.lang.basic.realbasic 2744 articles. 0 followers. spam127 (8) is leader. Post Follow