Check Marks In BevelButtons

Just a really quick, probably easy to answer question here. How do I turn of
the ticks which are put beside my selection in bevelbutton menus? I've tried
me.menuvalue=nil and me.menuvalue=[a value outside that in the menu] but
none of these work, so whenever I select an option from my bevelbutton, I'm
left with a checkmark I don't want. Please help!

Regards

Graeme D Warren
graeme@memoblock.fsnet.co.uk
http://www.memoblock.fsnet.co.uk

0
Graeme
7/29/2003 8:32:22 PM
comp.lang.basic.realbasic 2744 articles. 0 followers. spam127 (8) is leader. Post Follow

In article <BB4C9866.1842D%graeme@memoblock.fsnet.co.uk>,
 Graeme D Warren <graeme@memoblock.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Just a really quick, probably easy to answer question here. How do I turn of
> the ticks which are put beside my selection in bevelbutton menus?

I don't think you can.  These menus indicate a selection, just like a
popup menu.

Best,
- Joe

|    Joseph J. Strout         Check out the Mac Web Directory:     |
|    joe@strout.net           http://www.macwebdir.com             |
Joe
7/29/2003 9:23:58 PM
on 29/7/03 22:23, Joe Strout at joe@strout.net wrote:

> I don't think you can.  These menus indicate a selection, just like a
> popup menu.

There isn't a way around this? I have even tried deleting all rows and
re-adding, but it doesn't help? Any suggestions gratefully appreciated!

Graeme

0
Graeme
7/29/2003 9:26:27 PM
In article <BB4CA513.18445%graeme@memoblock.fsnet.co.uk>,
 Graeme D Warren <graeme@memoblock.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> on 29/7/03 22:23, Joe Strout at joe@strout.net wrote:
> > I don't think you can.  These menus indicate a selection, just like a
> > popup menu.
>
> There isn't a way around this? I have even tried deleting all rows and
> re-adding, but it doesn't help? Any suggestions gratefully appreciated!

You'd think that "MenuValue = -1" would do the trick, but it doesn't --
doing that sets the check mark to row 0, which is arguably wrong.

You might consider filing a bug report and seeing what happens.

--
Scott Forbes        forbes@ravenna.com
0