How to Download 5.5.5

Hi,

I am trying to reinstall my REALbasic 5.5.5 Pro software on an upgraded
portable.  I have the 5.5 CD's, but I don't have the 5.5.5 update.  Is
there a place on the REALbasic web site where I can go to download
previous versions?

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan Hoyle

0
jonhoyle
6/28/2005 5:46:21 PM
comp.lang.basic.realbasic 2744 articles. 0 followers. spam127 (8) is leader. Post Follow

jonhoyle@mac.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to reinstall my REALbasic 5.5.5 Pro software on an upgraded
> portable.  I have the 5.5 CD's, but I don't have the 5.5.5 update.  Is
> there a place on the REALbasic web site where I can go to download
> previous versions?

ftp://ftp.realsoftware.com/

--
Steve Garman
0

5.22 to 5.5
So here's the big question-- if I just bought 5.2 a couple of weeks ago...will I have to pay for the upgrade to 5.5? (That would suck.) Thanks, Bryan In article <bpdn10$1kc$1@news.fsr.net>, Bryan C. Green <bcgreen@motioncode.com> wrote: > So here's the big question-- if I just bought 5.2 a couple of weeks > ago...will I have to pay for the upgrade to 5.5? (That would suck.) There is always a free upgrade period for each major release of REALbasic -- if you purchased RB after a certain date, you get the new version free. However, since 5.5 hasn&...

5.5.5 Lang Reference Missing
I upgraded my 5.5.4 installation of RBPro to 5.5.5 and now when I hit cmd-1, nothing happens (from the IDE). The language reference is missing! In article <dan-7CBE11.12284306042005@comcast.dca.giganews.com>, Dan Nafe <dan@scuba-training.net> wrote: > I upgraded my 5.5.4 installation of RBPro to 5.5.5 and now when I hit > cmd-1, nothing happens (from the IDE). The language reference is missing! It's certainly there for me. Try selecting it from the Help menu instead of using the keyboard shortcut; does that make any difference? Maybe a fresh download? ...

Re: 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade #5
Biggy.... Open the book called HP3000 MIE/iX SYSTEM SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE MANUAL. Read through CheckList G - Update with tape If you do not have this manual, I can provide you with one -------------- Original message from Jeff Kubler : -------------- > To all; > I have a 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade I need to do next week. Any thoughts on > preparatory steps? > Things to watch out for? > Thanks, > Jeff Kubler > > * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * > * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * * To jo...

5.5.0 vs 5.5.3
I tried 5.5 out when it was first released, but it was too buggy for my needs then. As I now have enough money to buy a licence, I'm wondering how much it has improved between 5.5.0 and 5.5.3. While the bugfixes list on RB's website is helpful, I'd like to know how buggy it still 'feels', if you know what I mean. As I've already had my 15-day trial with 5.5.0, so I don't supppose I would be able to try out 5.5.3 - hence why I'm asking here. -- Ben Wheatley University of Wales, Aberystwyth In article <86bc5a84.0410110835.66236beb@posting.google...

REALbasic 5.5 ?
Does anyone have any idea when 5.5 will be officially released? Thanks. sir t (Eric C.) sir twistalot <sir_twistalot@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone have any idea when 5.5 will be officially released? No. But I remember seeing something like first quarter of 2004 in one posting. So maybe February or March. Mfg Christian -- Six thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin. <http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html> http://www.realsoftware.com/support/linux_faq.html "sir twistalot" <sir_twistalot@yahoo.com...

Migration from vxworks 5.5 to vxworks 5.5.1
HI All, iam running on vxworks 5.5 and tornado2.2 command based with customized BSP for MPC8245 processor. Let me know, how would i migrate to 5.5.1 with tornado2.2.1 with out changing my applicaitons? Are there any migration guides from 5.5 to 5.5.1. Please help me in this regard on high priority. Giri wrote: > HI All, > > iam running on vxworks 5.5 and tornado2.2 command based with customized > BSP for MPC8245 processor. > > Let me know, how would i migrate to 5.5.1 with tornado2.2.1 with out > changing my applicaitons? > > Are there any migration guides ...

Tk8.5.5 build on leopard 10.5.5
I'm trying to build tk8.5.5 on my mac. I already have tcl8.5.5 installed. However, it's not through macports or any other package management system. I compiled tcl myself and it's currently in /Library/Frameworks/ Tcl.Framework. When I try to make the GNUmakefile I get this error: In file included from /Users/matthess/Downloads/tk8.5.5/macosx/../ generic/tkInt.h:21, from /Users/matthess/Downloads/tk8.5.5/macosx/../ generic/tk3d.c:16: /Users/matthess/Downloads/tk8.5.5/macosx/../generic/tk.h:23:3: error: #error Tk 8.5 must be compiled with tcl.h from Tcl 8.5 mak...

5.5 to 6.5 upgrade
To all; I have a 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade I need to do next week. Any thoughts on preparatory steps? Things to watch out for? Thanks, Jeff Kubler * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

RB 5.5.5 TabPanel
I'm working on a project that one of my windowshas a tabPanel (4 tabs) with about 77 controls in the window. I have 4 buttons that are outside of the panel. Previous, Next, Cancel and Finish. Previous is disabled, by default. Next is default. Both of these calls the same method. Cancel and Finish are the other two buttons. By problem is with the next button. When I have that button and another button I can not had any more methods or properties, which I need to do. Once the buttons are gone, then I can add modules to my pleasure. The problem lies somewhere with the next button,...

Conversion from 5.5 to 8.5 hangs on Step 5
Windows XP Any advice? Trying to convert a relatively large 5.5 database (1.5 GB) to 8.5. It gets through step 4 and updating indexes without too much trouble, but seems to hand on step 5. CPU usage is 100% - all FileMaker Pro. I let it run for 6 hours before i had to shut down my machine and no progress seemed to have been made. I tried copying the target DB to see what had been done and after searching for bad blocks (unused space?) it came up with an empty DB. I don't have access to FileMaker 5.5 at this location and haven't been able to find a trial version to download so I ...

[ace-users] [ACE 5.5] Upgrade from ACE 5.4.7 to ACE 5.5
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --Boundary_(ID_ogLNJ2XjtOnI/qoGYuqYNQ) Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT ACE VERSION: 5.5 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Intel, WindowsXp, Windows 2003 AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED: Our team has upgraded from ACE 5.4.7 to ACE 5.5. I am submitting this email as a service for the ace members that considure upgrading to ACE 5.5 and using the same platform and features we are using from the ACE Frameworks library. After running a regression test th...

RealBasic 5.5 Upgrade
Hi, I have RB 5 Pro and am just about to upgrade to 5.5 Pro but was wondering how far away v.6 is? I know its in closed beta but just don't wan't to have to pay out twice. Andy Andy Smith <spam@c3engine.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have RB 5 Pro and am just about to upgrade to 5.5 Pro but was > wondering how far away v.6 is? There is not RB 6 beta, so it is months away from coming to the shops. Mfg Christian -- Nine thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin. <http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.shtml&...

RE: [ace-users] [ACE 5.5] Upgrade from ACE 5.4.7 to ACE 5.5
Hi, > ACE VERSION: 5.5 Thanks for using the PRF form. > HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: > > Intel, WindowsXp, Windows 2003 An important bit information is missing, which compiler did you use. > AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED: > The only problem we encountered was a compilation error > when construction ACE_Time_Value. > > The ACE_Time_Value cannot be constructed anymore from an integer. > > For example: ACE_Time_Value( 5 ) --> Compile error Great to hear things work without problems. This errors sounds strange, we d...

Build @ VS2005 with ACE 5.5 #5
I am using VS2005 with ACE5.5. I wanna use static lib of ACE,and I've set Preprocessor Definition just like the ACE-INSTALL.html told, but when linked to .lib,there're error LNK2005. How to solve it?Or how to set exactly? ...

Web resources about - How to Download 5.5.5 - comp.lang.basic.realbasic

Download to Donate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Download to Donate is a program by Music for Relief , a non-profit organization established by Linkin Park in 2005 to help victims of natural ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
Dropify launched in January, integrating with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

CrowdMob’s Mafia Location Game Harnesses Facebook Places to Drive Downloads
Even though Facebook likely has around 700 million users now, it actually isn’t often that we hear the social network is a major driver for user ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

Play Store sees 2x as many downloads as iOS App Store in 2015, but still lags in revenue
... App Store than Google does via the Play Store continued in 2015. Google, however,... The report claims that Google saw twice as many apps downloaded ...