Just Can't Figure why I Don't Have Mac Customers

Just can't figure it out. I followed Real Software's play book all the way.
First develope software for the Macintosh and sell exclusively for the Mac
platform. Don't actually bother fixing a large number bugs in the program
at once - instead spread bug fixing out over aperiod of time so many
people requiring such fixes will have to upgrade multiple times.

Then constantly add features; they need not work or not, just so people
are suckered into buying - you can alwasy generate further revenue by
offering fixes to the new features in future releases.

Use funds derived from your Macintosh users to develope software for
Windows and Linux instead of improving the product for your actual
customers. then after finding that your interface does not work well with
the Windows platform (MDI) remove the Macintosh interface entirely and
replace it with one modeled on VisualBasic one large dumb window
interface.

Oh yes, hire an openinly anti-Macintosh engineer to work on the program
despite of obvious conflict of interest.

I've even developed the required conscending attitude towards customers RS
has. How dare these customers asking me about features I removed from the
product. how dare these customers tell me how their work flow has been
decreased. After all, as part of management, all that really matters is my
own pocket book - who gives  fuck about the Mac cusotmers anyway - I've got
all those Windows users to think about.

Sure hope them Windows users don't have a conscience and don't find out
about how I shafted my Mac customers as a lot of them are feeling shafted
by MS's VB actions and I don't want them to find out that they've stepped
into the den of another lion.

Can't figure why my sales are bad as I followed RS's guidelines really
close.

0
rsshoulddie
5/25/2006 8:16:01 PM
comp.lang.basic.realbasic 2744 articles. 0 followers. spam127 (8) is leader. Post Follow

rsshoulddie <fuckoff@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just can't figure it out.

Do you really think someone reads the post?
I normally stop after the first few sentences as I see it's you.
(no need to read the name which he changes, the style is clear)

Gru´┐Ż
Christian

--
Around eleven thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in.
The Monkeybread Software Realbasic Plugin v6.1.

AOL 9.0 don't do it just don't . Don't even think of it.
I had 8.0, and it ran fine. I downloaded 9.0 and that was the end of my computer never having a problem. 3 years and no problems. 1 week with AOL 9.0 and I've had 27 error messages , sign offs and other problems. AOL was no help. They can't even admit it has a problem. So I had to REFORMAT MY HARD DRIVE AND INSTALL ALL MY PROGRAMS AND ALL MY SAVED FILES. Needless to say I no longer have AOL at all. Reformat and get rid of it. ...

I don't work for IBM and I don't make promises I can't deliver on
I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they have on the Internet now. I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. Robert. On 8/12/2011 11:24 PM, Robert Myers wrote: > I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they > have on the Internet now. > > I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. > > Robert. I don't work for IBM (anymore) either. If you are talking about the death of Blue Waters, I don't believe they said they couldn't deliver. They said they chose not to beca...

OS X
after a bit of reading, it looks like I did a veeeeery shtupid thing... (I'm copying my post to this newsgroup, as the alt.sys.mac.newuser-help group didn't look quite as highly-trafficked...) anyways, here's what I did... ----------------------------------- in an effort to help the owner of a nice shiny new eMac 'clean up' their personal folder, I moved a few items... including the Library folder! it appears.... correct me if I'm wrong... that Mac OS X then created a NEW library... so we restarted it, and all the Quicken data, dialup info, (etc.) was gone... so we ...

What is a difference in 'T t = u' and in 'T t( u )'
Hi, Does anyone can explain me why declarations marked as 1 compile whereas declarations marked as 2 do not compile? The most obvious example is the third one with shared_ptr. It is because of explicite constructor. Am I right? But what about first and second examples? Please notice also that examples second and third are completely different. Constructor calling syntax is right in third but not in second. However assign syntax is right in second example but not in third. #include <boost/assign/list_of.hpp> #include <boost/shared_ptr.hpp> #include <iostream> #include <...

I sell various items for Amiga on EBAY, if you don't agree don't read and don't break my balls, understand mr. user?
See on this link: http://search.ebay.it/_W0QQsassZmousemikiQQhtZ-1 P.s. not all items are for Amiga, simple don't see others! ...

I don't mind Linux. It's the fan club I can't stand.
Linux: A sheer waste of processing time. On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 23:42:08 -0500, Ana Thema wrote: > Linux: A sheer waste of processing time. Ana Thema ... a witch in search of batteries... -- Rick <http://ricks-place.tripod.com/sound/2cents.wav> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Ana Thema <anathema@gmail.net> wrote on Thu, 09 Feb 2006 23:42:08 -0500 <o96ou15hrlhepdpdr7pkbefq3ep4e31ve1@ax4.com>: > Linux: A sheer waste of processing time. > Well of course it is; everyone should just use Windows instead. The occasional hangs, glitches, and crashes are more than compensa...

don't like, so don't waste your time thinking and buy them. You know, if you don't like one thing, it means nothing for you.</p>

I just don't get it, really, I don't getline(char*,streamsize);
I am trying to get character string from the user, to do that I use getline(char_type*, streamsize), but I get a segmentation fault??!! Can anyone give me a hand, what am I doing wrong? --snip char* cstr; std::cout << "House/Appartment # "; std::cin.getline(cstr, CHAR_MAX); //<<==seg fault TIA "jalkadir" <jalkadir@gosonic.ca> wrote in message news:1128529537.077563.247170@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I am trying to get character string from the user, to do that I use > getline(char_type*, streamsize), but I get a segmentation fau...

Do this. Don't do that. Can't you read the signs?
The clinical trails SAS programming community is asking for input on this document. http://tinyurl.com/q3gwmy http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Good_Programming_Practice_for_Clinical_Trials While I don't disagree with the effort I find this documents to be inadequate. Not that I can do better either, that's where you can help. I have read many documents (sugi papers, etc.) like this over years and have always been unimpressed. They are either too general or too specific or just wrong. I often think they are written by folks that don't use SAS. So, can we "SAS-L" he...

why search engines don't or can't index all parts of a file when it's of large size?
why search engines don't or can't index all parts of a file when it's of large size? entrepreneur schrieb: > why search engines don't or can't index all parts of a file when it's > of large size? A search engine cannot distinguish between files that are stored physically on a webserver and answers that are generated on the fly, like by scripts. It's a simple exercise to generate a cgi script that generates a list of some million random words, even non-stop-words. So the programmers of a search engine must apply different strategies to hand...

Don't keep the .O's but Don't make everytime
I wish to make a executable from the prog1.c or the s.prog1.c files. And don't create the prog1.o files and certainly don't save them. Also, when I remake the module it would ONLY be remade if the s.prog1.c or prog1.c have been modified. I'm having little luck with this. Can anyone put some light on this issue? ...

Displaying Table Field in a report's title-bar ??? don't say it can't |3 done.
I have a Report and am trying to display some Fields from the table that the Report is producing in the title-bar of the window. I try things like: Me.Caption = [TABLE_NAME].[FIELD1] + " " [TABLE_NAME].[FIELD2] I want it to display the first and last name of the person the report is about in the title-bar -- because the data is used for a servay. The name can't be printed--but I'd like it to display in the title bar so that the end user can match the names together. How could I code this in Access? I get alot of wierd errors trying 2 do this? Thanx. P.S. Is there a w...

IF they can't write english don't answer
Guy's if they can't write in English dont' respond to the post. I have lost many jobs to the non usa programmers who don't speak the language and can't read the code let's not help them stick it to us....................... rememmber if the transistor was a national secret the transistor radio would have been made in the good ole U.S.A. "ShadowFox" <me@email.com> wrote in message news:NYobc.165326$Cb.1659753@attbi_s51... > Guy's -10 Improper use of possesive form; plural form required. - 2 Comma missing following salutation >if they c...

Can't figure it out why my code doesn't work
My program needs to select the microphone as the default input, but I can't figure it out why my code doesn't work. (I've been able to set the mic's recording volume) I have been thinking about that for a whole day I post some of the code here, and hope somebody could help me, pls...I'm so tired { MIXERLINE mxl; MIXERCONTROL mxc; MIXERLINECONTROLS mxlc; mxl.cbStruct = sizeof(MIXERLINE); mxl.dwComponentType = MIXERLINE_COMPONENTTYPE_DST_WAVEIN; if (::mixerGetLineInfo(reinterpret_cast<HMIXEROBJ>(mixer), &mxl, MIXE...

Web resources about - Just Can't Figure why I Don't Have Mac Customers - comp.lang.basic.realbasic